Deformed (bendy x reader)

By ROBOTCANDY213

I'm only 18 but my mind is older. But being the idiot I am I sneak into the old slillyvision studio and get t... More

Curiosity often leads to trouble
The axe and the song
Meeting the devil himself
Work is acually ok!

Does he care about me?

452 14 4
By ROBOTCANDY213

Now I'm not gonna lie, I stayed up, wondering about what he said.
"I think you have potential and I like you..."
"Come on Y/N.... he'd never like me more than a friend, he's supposed to love..." I stop on that last word. Kinda like a sink dripping till it's out of water. Who was he in love with..? I snuggled deeper into the blanket closing my eyes and falling asleep.
The next day I woke up to a loud crank and bang. Quickly sitting up, I run to the noise, finding myself face to face with the corpse again. I screamed.

Bendys p.o.v :
"Y/N?!" I shout, running to her, shaking,
"Th-the corpse.... again... I'm sorry...bendy..."
"It's alright Y/N.... its just boris....My old pal... geez.. I really need to remember to lock this door..."
suddenly I feel Y/Ns arms hug me, my face heats up, I shake at the touch.
"Thank you for coming down here to check on me"
"Yes... well.. your the only friend I've got right now"
She let's go of me and walks to the music room humming the tune I played to trap her. She knows that tune so well. I...

   I Love It......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

659K 24.1K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
159K 4.5K 63
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
511K 14.6K 107
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
219K 5.4K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...