Better Together- OT5

By CeriD14

A story where each of the Fifth Harmony girls write letters to Camila after she left the band. They miss her... More

Dinah's letter #1
Ally's letter #1
Lauren's letter #1
Normani's letter #1
Fifth Harmony letter #1
Camila's letter to Lauren
Camila's letter to Fifth Harmony
Fifth Harmony
Lauren's letter #2
Camila's letter to Fifth Harmony 2
Ally's letter to Camila #2
Normani's letter #2
Dinah's letter #2
Lauren's letter #3
Ally's letter #3
Lauren's letter #4
Camila to Lauren #2
Interview
Fifth Harmony letter #2
Texting the girls
Camila to Lauren
Lauren to Camila
Texting Dinah
Camila to Lauren
Lauren to Camila
VMA's
Fifth Harmony Interview
Camila Interview 2
New Fic

Camila's letter to Dinah

800 18 0
By CeriD14

China,

I've missed you baby, I tried to be mad at you too, I tried to be mad at you all, I just couldn't do it. Next time you perform don't cry after you're done, it doesn't make anything better, trust me because I did the same. I'm sorry for all the pain I've caused you, you don't deserve any pain.

To the world I have also moved on, please ask your questions, I promise I'll answer, as soon as it's ready I promise I'll send you the album to listen to. You girls deserve the best out of life and I didn't feel I could give it to you, Fifth Harmony is forever going to be the best thing I've ever done with my life. I was bringing you pain before I left, I thought it would take your pain away but I made you even more hurt.

I'm coming to the VMA's I can't wait to see you kick ass. Down is my favourite song ever, I wouldn't have fitted in on it at all, I miss performing with you every night. I am happier than I was now but I could be happier, I could be with you. I'm such an idiot for leaving and I'll never forgive myself for it but the fans they need you as a fearsome foursome.

I love you,
Your baby Walz. Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
275K 5.7K 21
Know your battles.... when is it too much G!p Lauren
601K 36.6K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
852K 39.7K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...