Roses are Black| An Inazuma E...

By Modmag

???: One broken promise can cause problems...Because Betrayal leads to Revenge . More

Author Note
Chapter 1: Leaving
Chapter 2: Here Come Black Rose Eleven !!
Chapter 3: Black Rose Eleven Captain !
Chapter 4: Breaking News
Chapter 5: Day of the Match and Secret Out .
Chapter 6: Day of the Match and Secret Out Part 2
Part 7: Day of the Match and Secret Out Part 3
Chapter 8: Day of the Match and Secret Out Part 4
Chapter 9: Day of the Match and Secret Out Part 5
Chapter 10: Wait ?! She Joining the Team .
Rosalie Profile
Chapter 11: Ignorance is the Best Solution
Chapter 12: Opening of the Football Frontier International Part 1
Chapter 13: Opening of the Football Frontier International Part 2
BULLIES
Chapter 14: Replacing Members !!
Chapter 15: Replacing the Memebers Part 2
Chapter 16: Replacing the Members Part 3
Chapter 17: Replacing the mem...WHAT IS A LIE
Chapter 18: A Strategy to Win
Chapter 19: Welcome Back Party
Chapter 20: Inazuma Best Eleven vs Last Emperor Part 1
Chapter 21: Inazuma Best Eleven vs Last Emperor Part 2
Chapter 22: Meeting old friends and Sleepover
Chapter 23: Trouble in Paradise
Chapter 24: Inazuma Best Eleven vs Inazuma Battle Eleven Part 1
Chapter 25: Inazuma Best Eleven vs Inazuma Battle Eleven Part 2
Chapter 26: Truth or Dare
Chapter 27: Inazuma Best Eleven vs Desert Lion Part 1
Chapter 29: Pefect Day or not
Chapter 30: Beach Time !!
Chapter 31: Siblings Time and Our Next Opponent is...!!
Chapter 32: Surprise !!
Chapter 33: Inazuma Best Eleven vs Blue Tigers Part 1
Chapter 34: Inazuma Best Eleven vs Blue Tigers Part 2
Chapter 35: We Got It !!
Chapter 36: Going to Liocott Island Again !!
Chapter 37: United ( Who We Are )
Author's Note
Halloween Special
Happy Birthday Rand-chan
Chapter 38: Trouble with Olympiacos
Christmas Special

Chapter 28: Inazuma Best Eleven vs Desert Lion Part 2

220 6 2
By Modmag

~ Whistle Blows and Second half starts ~

Chester Horse: Now the second half battles is about to begin. Inazuma Best Eleven is ahead by two points! Will they be able to keep this lead?! Their opponents Desert Lions are... oh, what's this?! Desert Lion has changed into an aggressive lineup for the second half by bringing up three forwards! You can't keep your eyes off this second half! The kickoff begins now!
Rosalie: Hmm * smirk *
Zach: Let's go!
Jude: Arion , check him !
Arion: Leave it to me !

With that Arion run faster . Jude and Arion charges to Zach and Zach went pass through them .

Jude: Box him, Goldie! Nathan!
Goldie and Nathan: Got it !

With that the two of them charges at Zach and Zach manage to pass through them .

Goldie and Nathan: What ?!
Chester Horse: Zach bulldozes his way through and charges towards the goal in a flash!

With that Gabriel went to stop Zach .

Gabriel: I won't let you shoot !
Zach: Too late!

While Zach smiles and he kick the ball to the goal and Mark got ready to use his hisstatsu technique . Mark stomps the floor with a foot, closes his fist and spins the arm. A yellow fist comes from behind Mark spinning and punches the ball while spinning.

Mark: Fist of Justice!(G6)

Mark manage to stop the ball and the ball flew backwards .

Chester Horse: Mark barely manages to save the goal!
Nathan: You...!
Chester Horse: Nathan clears the ball ! They've avoided the danger, but Inazuma Best Eleven is being bombarded with attacks early in the second half!
Mark: How did he make it so easily into the penalty area ?
Rosalie: because of their speed .
Mark: what , do you mean sis ?
Rosalie: I think Desert Lion not only train for endurance but also their speed . We should prepare ourselves for the throw-in , guys get ready .
Victor , Axel , Byron , Jude , Arion , Riccardo , Gabriel , Goldie , Nathan and Mark: yes

With that the guy threw the ball to Zach and Zach kick the ball to Majdi .

Zach: Majdi !!

Before Majidi can do anything Rosalie got the ball .

Rosalie: It's mine!
Chester Horse: the game just started and already Rosalie has quickly stolen the ball!
Bilal: They haven't fall for trap . Arg , that girl must to be stop permanently . Guys, mark Rosalie immediately !
Desert Lion members: Yeah!

With that Bilal was about to steal the ball from Rosalie , but she notice him .

Rosalie: not gonna happen * smirk *

Rosalie did a front flip with the ball and continue dribbling the ball .

Rosalie: despite you boys being training under the scorching sun and on fields of sand. It's not the same as Black Rose Academy we trained much worse than you Desert Lion , we both have gained highly trained muscles and infinite endurance . So your strongest weapon is now my strongest weapon . 

Rosalie bounces the ball on her heel one time and sends the ball flying the second time with her heel again. Suddenly burst of flames covered the ball and it emerge into a phoenix , Rosalie then kicks the ball towards the goal with the phoenix screeching .

Rosalie: Fire Phoenix Blaze !!

Nasir rises into the air while spinning and raising dust. This dust forms a storm, which looks like Nasir is riding it, giving it the name. While fully above the storm, Nasir sends two blue waves by swinging his legs.

Nasir: Storm Rider !!

By these waves and the dusty storm, but Rosalie's shoot was able to break through .

Chester Horse: Goal !! Japan took another point .
Mark: well done sis !!
Rosalie: * smile and winked at Mark * yes
Bilal: Tch , that girl is ruining our chance .
Chester Horse: The second half starts with Desert Lion kickoff !!
Bilal: Move up, Zach  !
Chester Horse: The score is at 3-0 ! Who will score the next point , Inazuma Best Eleven or Desert Lion ?! Zach dribbles up the field!

Riccardo sliding and got the ball away from Zach .

Chester Horse Jr: Riccardo cuts through!
Bilal: Yusuf , Sulayk !!  '
Chester Horse: Riccardo is marked! Now he can't take the pass !!
Rosalie: Riccardo !!

Riccardo turns around and pass the ball to Rosalie .

Chester Horse: Rosalie moves up !
Bilal: You're not getting through ! Faraz ! Musa !
Faraz and Musa: Right !!
Chester Horse: It's a double defense by Desert Lion !

Rosalie spins and uses the momentum to send a yellow shockwave from her left leg to Faraz and Musa , making them fall.

Rosalie: Death Scythe Low !!

Chester Horse: There it is! Rosalie's new hissatsu technique !
Mark: All right ! 

Then someone sliding to kick the ball to the other side .

Chester Horse: Here Bilal uses a skillful touch to make it a throw-in !
Jade: So close !!

Jude throw the ball to Byron and Byron got the ball with his chest . Byron snaps his finger in the air, stopping or slowing down time. Byron dribble easily through Faraz and Musa . Byron snaps his finger once more to make time flow normally again. Due to the displacement of time and space, the path where Byron dribbled becomes a cyclone, blowing the Faraz and Musa away.

Byron: Rose !!

Byron passed it to Rosalie  .

Rosalie: Yeah! Axel , let's go !

Rosalie bounces the ball on her heel one time and sends the ball flying the second time with her heel again. Suddenly burst of flames covered the ball and it emerge into a phoenix , Rosalie then kicks the ball towards the goal with the phoenix screeching .

Rosalie: Fire Phoenix Blaze !!

Than the ball went to Axel way ,  but to Inazuma Best Eleven it seem to be an unexpected shoot chain . Axel crosses his arms, making a pose as if he were tightening his body. Whilst his arms are still crossed, a fiery tornado appears behind them, which soon a demon made out of flames appears behind Axel, while in the air. Axel unfolds his arms and kicks the ball into the air, and the demon fully appears. Axel stands on the demon's hands the demon throws him into the air while inside a sphere made of fire. Axel comes to the ball and kicks it while the demon's face appears behind them, and the ball heads towards the goal with a tail of fire following it.

Axel: Fireball Storm !!

The ball went in the goalpost giving Inazuma Best Eleven another score .

~ Whistle Blows and Second half over ~

Chester Horse: Goal !! The match is over ! Inazuma Best Eleven overcomes this close combat and will now proceed to the FFI Asia prelim finals!
Slivia: They did it!
Mark: All right, we did it and that shoot chain came out unexpected ! How did you do it ?
Rosalie: I'm not sure , I just felt like I have to call Axel to make a shoot . But I never thought we'll do a shoot chain .
Axel: so what should we call our shoot chain ?
Rosalie: hmm...
Angel: how about Phoenix Storm .
Rosalie and Axel: that a great idea * smile *
Mark: alright !! Now we have a new shoot chain .

~ In the Inazuma Best Eleven Caravan ~

Mark: yes !! We won our match against Desert Lion !!
Mark , Nathan , Axel , Jude , Byron , Jordan  , Arion , Jean-Pierre , Riccardo , Gabriel , Victor , Tezcat  , Fei and Goldie: yes
Rosalie: don't get over excited just because we won against Desert Lion , we gonna have to wait for the results to see who were playing against .
Coach Hillman: Rosalie is right , but you guys deserve a break . So I'm giving you guys two day of no training .
Mark , Nathan , Rosalie , Axel , Jude , Byron , Jordan  , Elena , Angel , Glacia , Isabella , Bété , Arion , Jean-Pierre , Riccardo , Gabriel , Victor , Tezcat  , Fei , Silvia , Nelly , Celia , Camilla , Skie , Jade , Rosie , Giselle , Dawn and Goldie: yes

~ Time skip , Dinner Time and Rosalie POV ~

Rosalie: Bon appétit guys

Isabella: hurry up eating guys , they going to announce our opponent .

Everyone quickly to the lounge room , Angel switch on the tv and it shows on FFI begin .

Carter: Good Evening everyone and welcome to the FFI Asia Preliminary . Some National Soccer Team have defeat their opponents , now for their next national team opponents  . 

The cards begin to move in the computer , once it stopped moving

Asia Representative ( Semi-Finals )

Fire Dragon ( South Korea ) vs Blue Tiger ( India )

Inazuma Best Eleven ( Japan )

Carter: it look like Japan is not playing in 2 weeks in the Semi-finals while South Korea against India , well that the end of the FFI Asia Preliminary selection and good night .

I switched off the tv and looked at the team .

Rosalie: so we're not playing against Fire Dragon or Blue Tiger , I now Fire Dragon but Blue Tiger...Angel have we played against them ?
Angel: no we haven't , Coach Jessica did mention new opponents will appear in the FFI
Rosalie: hmm...it seems like I'm gonna do some research * sigh * well for now let's just relax , we have time .
Mark , Nathan , Axel , Jude , Byron , Jordan  , Elena , Angel , Glacia , Isabella , Bété , Arion , Jean-Pierre , Riccardo , Gabriel , Victor , Tezcat  , Fei , Silvia , Nelly , Celia , Camilla , Skie , Jade , Rosie , Giselle , Dawn and Goldie: yes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 324 4
What happens when the one you love betrays you? What do you do when the one you were to propose to, promises to marry your nemesis? Do you walk away...
3.5K 355 76
When being betrayed by the who is close to you.
5.3K 159 43
who knew pinky promises can be broken?
8.9K 387 12
"You never know what you have until you lose it, and once you lost it, you can never get it back".