Roses are Black| An Inazuma E...

By Modmag

???: One broken promise can cause problems...Because Betrayal leads to Revenge . More

Author Note
Chapter 1: Leaving
Chapter 2: Here Come Black Rose Eleven !!
Chapter 3: Black Rose Eleven Captain !
Chapter 4: Breaking News
Chapter 5: Day of the Match and Secret Out .
Chapter 6: Day of the Match and Secret Out Part 2
Part 7: Day of the Match and Secret Out Part 3
Chapter 8: Day of the Match and Secret Out Part 4
Chapter 9: Day of the Match and Secret Out Part 5
Chapter 10: Wait ?! She Joining the Team .
Rosalie Profile
Chapter 11: Ignorance is the Best Solution
Chapter 12: Opening of the Football Frontier International Part 1
Chapter 13: Opening of the Football Frontier International Part 2
BULLIES
Chapter 14: Replacing Members !!
Chapter 15: Replacing the Memebers Part 2
Chapter 16: Replacing the Members Part 3
Chapter 17: Replacing the mem...WHAT IS A LIE
Chapter 18: A Strategy to Win
Chapter 19: Welcome Back Party
Chapter 20: Inazuma Best Eleven vs Last Emperor Part 1
Chapter 21: Inazuma Best Eleven vs Last Emperor Part 2
Chapter 22: Meeting old friends and Sleepover
Chapter 23: Trouble in Paradise
Chapter 24: Inazuma Best Eleven vs Inazuma Battle Eleven Part 1
Chapter 25: Inazuma Best Eleven vs Inazuma Battle Eleven Part 2
Chapter 27: Inazuma Best Eleven vs Desert Lion Part 1
Chapter 28: Inazuma Best Eleven vs Desert Lion Part 2
Chapter 29: Pefect Day or not
Chapter 30: Beach Time !!
Chapter 31: Siblings Time and Our Next Opponent is...!!
Chapter 32: Surprise !!
Chapter 33: Inazuma Best Eleven vs Blue Tigers Part 1
Chapter 34: Inazuma Best Eleven vs Blue Tigers Part 2
Chapter 35: We Got It !!
Chapter 36: Going to Liocott Island Again !!
Chapter 37: United ( Who We Are )
Author's Note
Halloween Special
Happy Birthday Rand-chan
Chapter 38: Trouble with Olympiacos
Christmas Special

Chapter 26: Truth or Dare

299 10 7
By Modmag

~ Few days later and Rosalie POV ~

Yawn , I'm so tired . But there nothing I can do , I have to help the team win the FFI . I stretch my arms and legs , I went to the girls bathroom than brush my teeth and took a quick shower . Once I was done , I changed to my training outfit and went downstairs to the cafeteria . Camellia gave me fried eggs with bacon , rice , miso soup , pickles ,  spinach and a blueberry muffins with orange juice . I sat down and start to eat my breakfast , I notice Elena and Angel sat down next to me . I swear I saw devil horns and tails on Angel and Elena , I have a bad feeling about this .

Elena: so Rosalie , we heard that you were the most popular girl in Raimon Junior High .
Rosalie: yes , I was actually the most popular girl until SHE came . Why you asking me now ?
Angel: well , we heard that some boys have confess to you personally .
Rosalie: yes , so...
Elena: so who the first person to confess to you ?
Rosalie: * quiet and blushes *
Angel: by my guess it must be more than one
Rosalie: that question is irrelevant , it does not concern about the FFI . If you girls want to tease someone than tease Bété
Bété: * angry * hey !!

I stand up , walk to the kitchen and place the dirty dishes in the sink . I walk away from Angel and Elena leaving them at the cafeteria while I'm going to my room to get the team schedule .

~ Third POV

Elena: * sigh * dang it , she not breaking down easily anymore
Angel: it seem her responsibility for the team is only thing in her head now * sigh * . Here I thought we use something to calm her nerves at least a bit , I mean look at these boys they must be one that have the potential to be Rosalie's boyfriend .
Elena: we tried our best Angel , maybe we should do it when we caught her off guard .
Angel: that actually a great idea , Elena
Elena: * smile * thanks

~ Timeskip , Afternoon and outside the facility ~

Rosalie: okay is everyone here ?
Mark , Nathan , Axel , Jude , Byron , Jordan  , Elena , Angel , Glacia , Isabella , Bété , Arion , Jean-Pierre , Riccardo , Gabriel , Victor , Tezcat  , Fei , Silvia , Nelly , Celia , Camilla , Skie , Jade , Rosie , Giselle , Dawn , Goldie: yes !!
Rosalie: good let's continue training guys
Mark , Nathan , Axel , Jude , Byron , Jordan  , Elena , Angel , Glacia , Isabella , Bété , Arion , Jean-Pierre , Riccardo , Gabriel , Victor , Tezcat  , Fei and Goldie: yes

It's being a few days since Inazuma Battle Eleven have played against us , now we're just finishing our training before our match against Desert Lion .

Elena: well...I think they ready to play against Desert Lion * smiling *
Rosalie: you think so ? * worried look *
Angel: were positive Rosalie , they can really beat Desert Lion . You just need to put more faith in them .
Rosalie: * sigh * I know , but I'm not worried about Desert Lion . I'm worried about when we're playing against Fire Dragon...
Angel: I see because Choi Chang Soo is Fire Dragon Captain , he is known to be a genius playmaker . But we got three genius playmaker Jude , Riccardo and you .
Rosalie: don't forget about yourself Angel
Angel: I know that , but I'm not permanently part of the team . Remember Rosalie , we're just your trainees .
Rosalie: * sigh * I know , maybe it's time for the team to take a break .
Elena: good idea , I'll tell Celia

Elena ran to Celia and told her about letting the team to take a break , Celia nodded and blew the whistle to notified the team that they can take a break . Mark , Nathan , Axel , Jude , Byron , Jordan  , Angel , Glacia , Isabella , Bété , Arion , Jean-Pierre , Riccardo , Gabriel , Victor , Tezcat  , Fei and Goldie walked toward the managers to grab towels and water bottles.

Rosalie: okay , that enough training . Tomorrow we're playing against Desert Lion , so I thought we can take a break so we don't exhaust ourselves .
Nathan: that a good idea
Rose: so is everyone okay with it ?
Mark , Nathan , Axel , Jude , Byron , Jordan  , Angel , Glacia , Isabella , Bété , Arion , Jean-Pierre , Riccardo , Gabriel , Victor , Tezcat  , Fei and Goldie: yes
Rosalie: okay , so practice is over .

Everyone went to the separate ways , Rosalie went back to her bedroom and spend the whole afternoon in her room . It was nighttime so Rosalie decided to go out , she went towards the lounge and saw Rosalie's with the Resistance Japan . Rosalie looked and saw Angel and Elena looking at Rosalie with a smirk on their face . Rosalie was about to leave but Angel called her name .

Angel: Rosalie , your here !! Join us Rosalie !!
Rosalie: what's going on and why is the Resistance Japan here ?
Elena: they actually came here to wish us good luck for the match against Desert Lion , so Angel and I decided why don't we play a game so we can know each other better * smirk *
Rosalie: what kind of game are you guys playing ?
Angel and Elena: Truth or Dare * devil horns and tail appear *
Rosalie: I'm not playi...
Angel: C'mon it's going to be fun.

Angel grabbed Rosalie's arm and drag her next to Victor and Fei .

Elena: okay , where were we ?...oh right Bailong Truth or Dare ?
Bailong: Dare
Elena: okay , I dare you to...carry Rosalie in bridal style in 2 minutes . * smirk *
Rosalie: W-what...Elena...why am I involve this ?
Bailong: okay
Rosalie: * internal screaming *

Bailong walked to Rosalie , he lifted Rosalie up and she saw her friends taking lots of photos . Rosalie was blushing a bit  because her face is close to Bailong and everyone was looking at them  . Rosalie was hiding her face from everyone , Bailong was smirking while some boys were glaring at Bailong . After 2 minutes Bailong gently put Rosalie down nicely and walked back to his seat , Rosalie was looking down so nobody see her hard blush .

Angel: now that was interesting...* look at the clock and gasp * guys look at the time we gotta go and sleep the match is tomorrow
Bailong: well...good luck again , oh and don't lose to those Lions
Rosalie: * smirk * we won't lose Bailong

I like to say thank you to DarkRose-Chan for giving me the dare Bailong have to do with Rosalie , THANK YOU SO MUCH DarkRose-Chan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 159 43
who knew pinky promises can be broken?
3.7K 324 4
What happens when the one you love betrays you? What do you do when the one you were to propose to, promises to marry your nemesis? Do you walk away...
3.9K 159 62
There were promises made and promises broken and it has everyone messed up. C O M P L E T E
Stranger By TheeSarin

Mystery / Thriller

3.4K 118 18
Betrayed What do you do, when the one you love; caused the one you lost.