Found my Placid Love || Ziam

By dazzlingziam

Liam Payne is a normal boy. He is looking for peace. Have two Best Buddies to hold onto and his 'not so big'... More

MEET THE PEEPS
Chapter- 1
Chapter- 2
Chapter- 3
Chapter- 4
Chapter- 5
Chapter- 6
Chapter- 7
Chapter- 8
Chapter- 9
Chapter- 10
Chapter- 11
Kindly Ignore
Chapter- 12
Chapter- 13
Chapter- 14
New Story!
Chapter- 15
Chapter- 16
Chapter- 17
Chapter- 18
Chapter- 19
Chapter- 20
Chapter- 22
Chapter- 23
Chapter- 24
Chapter- 25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
A/N
Epilogue

Chapter- 21

2K 102 90
By dazzlingziam

There you go lovelies ...
#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:

I felt a firm grip on my hand as my eyes widened.

"ZAYN?" I gasped.

Zayn's hand was now full on holding my hand, i looked up at him and his eyes were squinted shut and he groaned.

"OMG, DOCTOR!!! HE IS UP, ZAYN IS UP." i shouted and i pushed zayn on bed as he was trying to get up. He stopped groaning, little moans of pain were only leaving his mouth.

Slowly his gorgeous Hazel eyes opened and instantly my breath hitched when i saw his eyes twinkle on seeing me. He immediately smiled and then closed his eyes shut, opened, closed, repeated it until he got used to the lighting.

"Hey there" i said happily with tears of joy.

"Hi babe, oh my god, i sound horrific, and haven't seen or said anything, its good to be able to do it." He said leaning up and sitting with support of the headboard on the hospital bed.

He looked at me and smiled, his hands feverishly touched my cheeks and wiped my tear stained cheeks.

"You're so beautiful, i was dying to see you." He said softly and i choked on a sob. I couldn't believe he is finally beside me, and very awake.

"Don't cry. I am here now, thank you for everything you did, and those three idiots as well." He said groggily. He coughed twice and tried to clear his throat.

"Mr. Malik, you're up. How are you feeling young man?" Doctor Pete asked as he checked his pulse and other stuff up after entering.

"Very thirsty, and my head hurts a bit, pain in the arse because haven't stood up in a while, rest i am good." Zayn answered truthfully.

"You seem better. you can go home tonight if you want, or tomorrow morning is what i'll suggest for assurance. Your head is hurting because you hit there severely, no other harm, just a bit strain from opening your irises after a long time. Drink water of course and the ass thing? Help yourselves" Doctor chuckled at the end as zayn laughed, nodding.

I grabbed two water bottles for zayn and handed them to him.

"Here" i said as he looked at me with 'are you kidding?' look.

"what?" I asked.

"Two? I freaking want twenty of these little bottles" he spoke and gulped both of them in seconds.

The nurse immediately gave him a litre bottle of water and winked at him. He ignored as he was too busy finishing all of it, gulp by gulp.

She kept checking him out and wrote something on a piece of paper, she inserted it inside zayn's hospital gown's front pocket.

He looked up confused and she turned around walking away, swaying her hips, lastly giving him a shoulder look and making the call me sign.

He laughed and took the piece out and crumpled it, throwing on the ground.

I stared at the bitch till she left and glared at him.

"What? I didn't do anything, it ain't my fault i am so flawless with bags under my eyes" he mocked and i glared harder.

"Pfftt I look so bad. She must have a sickness fetish, weirdo." He chuckled trying to check himself in the glass door, fixing his messy and greasy hair and in the blurry reflection failing due to the bandage and i giggled.

I missed him so much.

"Is anything hurting? You're fine right?" I asked touching his forehead, where the huge bandage is wrapped.

He winced when i touched the damaged area but then grinned cheekily.

"I am great, never been better babe. I may have woken up from a traumatising coma but the first thing i saw was your beautiful face, so i am  Good, great even." He said looking at me intently.

He motioned from his hands for me to come closer, so i did. I straddled his lap, making sure not to put all my weight on him, because he still is weak, instead he pushed me down on his lap and jerked me forward, flushed against his chest, so close that our faces were centimeters apart.

"Now is better, isn't it?" he said nuzzling his nose on my neck. I tried wiggling out of his grip but surprisingly it was too strong.

"But-"

"Babe, I had a head injury, not an abdominal one and you are light as a leaf for me. So shush." he said holding my waist.

In these two weeks, i knew i was craving for him, for his touch, our closeness and his cheeky comments but i didn't realised how much, until now.

"Alright big guy" I said giggling. "I am so happy that you're back, i was so scared, you idiot. Where was your mind when you were driving?" I said, he just hummed showering my neck and cheeks with feathery kisses. "Answer me" I demanded.

He continued snuggling into me. "Was thinking about you. And us, our love" He answered.

"Don't think you are getting away from the lecture by doing this, you are never driving again, NEVER, and if someday you will, i'll make sure you are under someone's watch. You prick, i was so scared that i might loose you, that i might never see you again, that i won't be able to feel your love again, won't be able to-" 

I was cut off by chapped yet soft pair of lips on my own, all the feelings rushing back, all the butterflies dancing around in my belly. He pushed his tongue inside my mouth, kissing me deeper, making me whine. I felt him smirk into the kiss, he was holding my face so carefully, afraid to break me, instead i should be the one doing that. We clinged to each other for our dear lives, expressing our love through it, all the time we were apart, the longing shone brightly with the power of our endearing touches and desperate moves made by our lips.

We pulled away breathless, our foreheads touching. "Wow" I said truly speechless.

"You talk too much bullshit and think too much bullshit now a days. No matter what, or how long we will be away and be separated but i will always find a way to overcome that obstacle and come back to you. God ships ziam babe, don't worry. Also, the night before all this happened was the most beautiful night of my entire life, you looked so stunning like that, all helpless, begging for me to make you feel good. " He said chuckling at the end, my cheeks were probably bright red by now as i slapped his chest, he laughed even more. I can't believe he just woke up from a coma. Is he even real? Probably from another Planet i swear.

He just kissed my nose, making my face scrunch up. "I know you love it" he winked.

"I love you, pervert" i said giggling

"I love you too Baby boy." He said. I reconnected our lips in more of a sweet kiss but a loud cough made us pull away, i turned around and yeah, the Trinity of trouble, of course who else?

I got off of Zayn and sat beside him instead.

"I don't know how you just made out on a hospital bed while Zayn just woke up from a damn coma? Damn Bro, you are following my teachings? Proud of my little brother." Louis said coming to sit at the chair.

"Yeah yeah" Zayn chuckled.

"I really am so happy to see you fine. Missed you so much buddy. Finally you woke up or i thought i had to sneakily use that shock machine here, so you would fucking get up" Louis said hugging Zayn. "Missed you too Lou" he said smiling.

"Yeah that won't be very pretty to see, good to see you man. You are taking driving lessons from me. You should stop going on drives with your brother." Harry lectured but had tears in his eyes.

"Awuh come here haz" Zayn said hugging him as well.

"I literally didn't eat at all man, just the day when we decided to watch the movies. Didn't drank a drop of alcohol at all. I seriously was on a strict diet, i went to church everyday for you Man." Niall said in a low voice.

"Seriously Niall? That's really thoughtful of you babe." Zayn said shocked. Niall nodded and gave zayn the bone crushing famous horan hug.

"Can't breathe Ni" Zayn choked.

"Oh sorry. I was too excited." He said sheepishly.

"Good to see you back son" They heard a deep voice from the back.

"Dad?" Zayn asked.

"Yes, here is your shitty father who didn't visit his two sons at all but not that shitty because at least i am here now?" Yasir said rubbing the back of his neck, Like father, like son.

"DAD!" Zayn saod excitedly and hugged him like a 5 year old meeting his father after the first day of school.

"There you are, tougher and broader in just a year? You and Louis have grown up so much." He exclaimed and put an arm each on Louis and Zayn's shoulder.

"That, we have" Louis said.

"And i met your lovely boys as well. Harry and Liam, adorable guys." He said making me and Harry blush simultaneously.

"What about me?" Niall asked offended.

"You are my favorite son." He said making Louis and Zayn shout a Hey!

"I am now back here, i am not shifting or transferring anywhere yet. So i would get loads and loads of time with you." He informed.

"Oh my god. Finally." Louis said.

"But, i do have a meeting, now. Zayn you might not want to stand for so long, go lie down." He ordered and Zayn did as it is.

"Yeah, he can't stand but he can snogg the shit out of his boyfriend." Louis commented and chuckled.

"What?" Yasir asked. Louis was about to speak but i covered his mouth. "Nothing Mr. Malik, it was nice meeting you. Have a good day" I said. Louis shook his head and laughed when Zayn glared at him.

He chuckled and patted my back

"I approve" and he went away with my cheeks flaring red and Zayn with a smug smile on his lips.

Maybe, from now on life won't be that miserable?

#:#:#:#:#:#::#:#:#:#:#:#:#:###:##:
Thoughts?
I am not editing this time. Nope.
Love xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 1.7K 51
[Major Warning ⚠️ :- I wrote this book when i was a teen and as English isn't my first language, i wasn't that familiar with terms or words. I'll sta...
17.3K 967 60
"I didn't sign up for this! My parents made me. You don't have to sit there and pretend you care Liam!" Zayn yells out. The thing is, Liam did start...
10.7K 454 44
Louis Tomlinson. He is the typical ideal athlete at his school, Hayfield high school. Everyone thinks they know him. You know, a player with a big eg...
15K 1K 22
[COMPLETED] "Here's to the ones that we got Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not 'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories Of everyth...