no words ยป kim taehyung

By kumamontrash

"It's hard when you're too introverted." More

Authors Note
First
Second
Third
Fourth
Sixth
Seventh
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Extra Story
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen

Fifth

1.1K 72 22
By kumamontrash

"Good morning"

I open my eyes to see Taehyung grinning at me.

"Did you have a good sleep?"

I rubbed my eyes while I give him a thumbs up. He chuckles as he pulls the covers off me.

"Good, it looked like it"

He brings his phone up to my face and it was a picture of me sleeping with my mouth wide open.

I start slapping his chest and he continues to laugh.

'Delete that!'

"No never"

I jump out of the bed and start chasing him with a shoe in my hand. He runs into the kitchen and I closed my eyes and threw the shoe as hard as I could. My cheeks grew red as I realise that it wasn't Taehyung that I hit.

"Sorry dad"

Taehyung picks up the shoe and bends down behind me. I quickly bow causing Taehyung's head to hit my butt. I look at him surprised.

"What that was your fault"

I was about to kick him when I realised his dad was still watching us.

'I'm sorry!'

He lets out a hearty chuckle as he reads my note.

"It's okay, you two go ahead and have fun"

His voice sounded like that of a father, it warmed my heart. I smile awkwardly before bowing again.

"Breakfast is ready if you want"

"Yay! What is it"

Taehyung skips to his dad and leans over his shoulder to look at the food. His dad taps his head and Taehyung lets out an ow. He hold his head as his father scolds him.

"I told you not to lean over it rude"

They start having a dispute and I smile to myself. They seemed really close.

"What are you doing just standing there? Come join us"

I felt my heart stop as he mentions me. His dad pulls out a seat for me and I bow to him. We start having a peaceful breakfast. Since I was 'mute' I just had to focus on eating, while Taehyung answered all the questions for me. Being mute always had its perks.

"What's your name"

"(Y/n)"

I smile at him as Taehyung nods.

"Are you in the same class as Taehyung"

I try to get out my notepad but Taehyung holds my hand down.

"Yea we're in the same art class"

"You take art class? But you suck at draw-"

Taehyung lets out a loud 'sshhh' while he reaches over and covers his dad's mouth. He laughs before letting out a small sorry.

"I-I don't know what he's talking about, I'm great at drawing...."

His voice trails out causing me to silently laugh.

"Oh yea speaking of drawing!"

He runs away and all we could hear was his foot hitting the stairs.

His dad looks at me and leans over the table.

"Are you mute?"

He asks quietly and I smile. I quickly nod and he lets out an ohh.

"Well I'm glad you get along with my Taehyung"

My smile widens hearing him say 'my taehyung'

"It's nice to have a lady sit at our table for once"

He looks down at his plate and smiles sadly as he plays with his food. My smile drops as I feel my heart get heavy.

Suddenly Taehyung comes out of nowhere with a huge canvas in his hand.

"Look at this!"

He turns it around and my face blushes at my own drawing.

"WOW!"

His dad gets up and starts to touch it.

"Did you draw this?!"

"No (y/n) did"

He grins as if it was his own drawing. He looked like a proud boyfriend- I mean brother. I shyly smile and looked to the floor.

"It's amazing!"

His dad gives me a thumbs up and my faces flushes even more.

'Thank you'

~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~

'I'll be going now, thank you for everything'

"Oh it's no problem!"

Taehyung grins as he stands next to his dad.

"Please do come back"

I smile at his father's kindness. His dad shoves taehyung towards me and whispers something in his ear. Unfortunately he wasn't a very good whisperer.

"Walk her home"

Taehyung looks at me before shrugging.

"Lets go?"

I fiddle with my hands as I nod shyly.

As we walk out the door Taehyung sways from side to side as he walks.

"Was it fun?"

'Yes very!'

He laughs before smiling satisfied.

"I'm glad!"

The conversation cuts short but I don't feel awkward at all. Just being in silence with Taehyung was enough for me.

"Did my dad say anything to you about my mum?"

My eyes look up to him but he looks to the side, avoiding eye contact. I shake my head.

"Ohh well that's okay then"

I bit my lip as I tried to make him feel comfortable.

'Can I ask what happened?'

He smiles softly before nodding.

"My mum died when I was 10, it's just been me and my dad ever since"

He continues to sway as I quickly write on my pad.

'I'm sorry'

I continue to write my next sentence but I stop hearing his next words.

"She was a great drawer"

He smiles to the sky and I stop walking. He stops and turns around. Our eyes meet and I look to the floor. I put my notepad up and tried to avoid his eyes.

'I'm sorry'

Suddenly he pulls my arm and he closes the space in between us. My eyes widen as I realise what he was doing. His arms hugged me tightly.

"Sorry, I just.... really needed a hug...."

Soft Taehyung :,(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.1K 534 13
๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐˜ง ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ...
48.8K 3K 21
โNot every person can convey what they want to say, but their eyes somehow, says it all...โž . . . "Its okay, I'm here..."
602 100 27
Tae: I can't wait anymore...
3.7K 285 17
"Everybody has a story Y/N, I can look and see emotions in a person's eyes, however I can never tell what you are thinking and feeling. You are a puz...