Supernatural Fanfiction

By jackles1967

This is a book of multiple supernatural Fanfics that I create. If you want one message me or leave a comment... More

-Call me Frankie
-Want one?
-Dean x Reader: Jealousy
-Dean x Reader: Help Wanted
-Dean x Reader: Safety
Questions...
Dean x Reader: Mondays suck.
-Dean x Reader: Scared to be lonely. (Part 1)
-Dean x Reader: Scared to be lonely. (Part 2)
-Dean x Reader: Scared to be lonely. Part 3
Dean x reader: Scared to be lonely Part 4
Dean x Reader: Tshirt and Boxers
Dean x Reader: Home for Christmas
-Dean x Brandi: Skinwalker
-Dean x Brandi: Faded
Dean x Reader: I'll do me and you do you.
Cas x Deanna: The Bar Down the Way
-Sam x Reader: Adoration
-Sam X Reader: Stay (part 1)
-Sam x Reader: Stay (part 2)
-Sam x Reader: Stay (part 3)
-Sam x reader: Stay (Part 4- Final)
-Sam x Angel!Reader: Positive
-Sam x Aubrey: Clowning Around
-Sam x Reader: Stranded Deep (Part 2)
Sam x Reader: Confessions After Revalations
-Questions
-1k
-Requests
-Misha x Reader: Coffee
John Winchester x Taylor: A Change of Scenery
Crowley x Taylor:
The End. . Possibly?

-Sam x Reader: Stranded Deep pt1

142 1 1
By jackles1967

"How about we take a small vacation to the northern states, where it's always cold." I suggested to Sam, Dean and Chelsea, while sitting on a stool in the kitchen. We're all having lunch. It was the dead of winter and we desperately needed a break from hunting. "Where were you thinking babe?" Sam asked me grabbing my empty plate and his the setting them into the dishwasher the boys had just installed.

"Well, what about Alaska?"
. . .
It was cold, so very cold. It wasn't supposed to end up like this. It was just supposed to be a very quiet getaway weekend but then the snow got thicker and Dean lost control of the Impala, crashing right through a safety rail. Blood curtiling screams from the four of us filled the quiet frosty air. Well, other than the crunching, cracking and smashing of the Impala and our bodies. I blacked out when my head hit through the windshield and I was propelled from the Impala.

I saw the white light but it was quickly retracted when I felt my heart start beating again and felt a strong pair of hands pump on my chest up and down until I was coughing. It was blood in the corners of my mouth and I knew that wasn't a good sign. Blood from the mouth meant internal bleeding. Internal bleeding most likely meant death. I struggled to listen to the world around me let alone open up my eyes to see my savior.

When a small portion of my hearing did regain, I heard my name being said over and over again. "Please open your eyes baby. I need you to open you eyes Y/n. Please!" His voice is distant. His voice is scratchy and broken. It was Sam. Sam Winchester, my boyfriend of eight years. Sam Winchester, who stood at six foot four, two hundred and thirty pounds.

I began to pry my eye lids open with all the strength I could muster up. I was still unable to speak as my eyes become clear and glaze over with tears because of the sight before me. Sam Winchester, the man who had deep lacerations on his face and body with a large stick stabing him through his shoulder. The tears were real. They were real and they were not going away.

"Hey, hey! Don't cry Y/n! It's okay sweetheart! It's not as bad as you think! How do you feel, huh? Can you talk to me?" His voice was soothing to my damaged ears. I groaned when I felt a rush of pain come to my back and left leg as I tried to move. "No, no, no! Stay still.. I think you hurt your spine. You need to tell me what hurts though. Come on baby, talk to me."

I feel my jaw locking up once I open up my mouth to a certain degree. "Sam... Sammy it's my left leg. I t-think it's broken." He bent foward and placed a kiss on my forehead. "Okay so this is what I'm going to do. I'm going to go find Dean and Chelsea." I started shaking. "No Sam! Please don't leave me Sammy." I felt my tears become heavier at the terrifying thought of being left alone in the cold dense wilderness of Alaska.

"Baby I have to. I can't move you and there is no cell reception to call for help so I need to find Dean and send him to go get help if he's able to. I'll only be gone for five minutes. If I can't find him with that amount of time I will come back to you. No matter what okay?" I slowly nodded and he kissed my bloody lips and caressed my cheek softly before jumping up and running towards the wrecked Impala. I heard Sam's voice call out for his older brother, fade into the snowy winter night.

I focused on my breathing, in and out. I counted in my head. Only three hundred seconds, sixty seconds for five times. That wasn't so bad. The wind picked up and I didn't think it was possible to get any colder than I already was but I also didn't think the car was going to crash now look where we are. Through the wind I heard a twig snap and then another one. I tried to turn my head, sit up... anything to see where that noise was coming from and what was making it but when I went to move sharp pains throughout my entire body made me scream out loud.

I heard growling. My heart almost stopped once more. My ears must have widened as much as my eyes were. It was a wolf. A few howls let out. Scratch that, wolves. I heard the crunching of snow under there heavy paws as they approached me. I heard gunshots and yelling. "Get the hell away from her!" It wasn't just one person either. I heard two different types of guns going off. It was Sam and Dean. But where is Chelsea? I heard the howling, growling and stomping of paws leave into the distance.

"Are you okay Y/n? They didn't get you did they?" It was Dean who came over an kneeled next to me. "No they didn't get me. Can you help me get up?" I asked looking at his bloodied face. "No! You can't get up. I know you want to but you can't. We don't know if you hurt your spine and you have a broken leg so no. You can't get up." Sam's voice came closer. "I'm so cold Sammy." I saw Dean look at his brother. "Dude go get the blankets from the Impala. Oh and the phones! One of them gotta have some life left in them."

Dean barked at Sam. I didn't want Sam to leave again. "No Sammy." But he was already gone. I whined as I felt Dean put a hand on my left leg. "I have to pull it straight and set it so it can begin to heal. I know it's going to hurt like a bitch but you gotta take it like a man." I rolled my eyes and said, "That's so sexist Dean." I heard him chuckle. "Still a smartass, even when you're incapacitated. Okay get ready-" I heard another snap as immense pain flooded my leg.

A scream rippled through my dry blood ridden throat. "It's okay! Hey listen to me! The worst parts over. I'm going to tie something to it to keep it straight okay? You're going to be okay?" I coughed a little bit more and felt more blood gush out of my mouth. "Except for that." I felt a couple sticks press up against my broken leg and then two rubber band like objects being tied around it. I kept coughing up more and more until I started struggling to breath.

"Hey.. hey! Okay I need to get you on your side. Just hold on Y/n." I felt Dean pull me onto my side. I ignored the monumental pain that shot through my spine and spit out all the blood that was collecting in my throat. "That's it good girl. Just get it all out. Where the fuck is Sam? He shouldn't be taking this long." Dean gently rubbed circles in my sore back. I heard the crunching of the snow coming from the left of us, the direction Sam had gone.

"Okay I found a first aid kit and I brought a shitlode of blankets. I also brought a phone but it's almost dead. I think we only got one shot at making a call for help so you better make it a good one." Dean gently laid me onto my back again and took the phone from Sam. "Okay I'm going to find a signal. Stay together. You hear me?" I saw Sam nod and heard Dean wander off. "Do you wanna try and sit up? I saw Dean had tou on your side so maybe you can try to get up."

I hesitated at first but nodded. Sam set the blankets over his broad shoulders and placed the first aid kit on the ground next to us. "Okay I'm going to lift you. You have to let me know if I need to stop okay? On three. One two-" I groaned as Sam slowly hauled me upwards into a sitting position. I clung to his black hoodie. He sat down on a blanket he placed on the ground and dragged me onto his lap.

"You're okay. We're okay." I started shivering more and he wrapped us in the other two blankets he had brought back with him from the Impala. "Talk to me baby so I know you're alright." Sam's voice seemed to become stronger by each passing time he talked. "I love you Sam." I felt his body shake with a light laugh. "I love you too Y/n. Hopefully Dean is calling for help right now." I snuggled against him. His embrace tighten around my frail body.

"Sammy... Where's Chelsea?" Nothing could be heard except the wintery stir of snow and wind. "Sam-" He cut me off with sorrowful words. "I don't know. Dean was searching for her but we can't find her. I'm so sorry Y/n." All I wanted was for the world to open and swallow me along with my pain I felt at this moment. "Sam she's my best friend. I have to find her."

I tried to stand but Sam and my own body protested. "You're not going anywhere, you can't. For one you're severely immobile and two, Dean said to stay together." I heard sirens in the distance. "Thank god." Sam let out as he kissed my forehead. My eyes closed but I couldn't open them back up.

I felt my head start to swirl and my heartbeat dropping. I fell limp in Sam's arms. "Y/n?" His voice was escaping my grasp of consciousness. I saw colorful dots spread across my closed eyelids. "Stay awake with me baby. Please Y/n!" Then all at once all my senses went and I slipped into darkness.
. . .
Did you ever have an out of body experience? It's not fun, it's anything but. You feel as if you're nothing. Just there and not able to speak, move and even breath. That's what it felt like it for me at least. "Y/n." My eyes snapped towards the figure approaching me. I heard a snap and I was able to finally breath. I looked towards the woman who had brown skin and black hair. "Billy? I thought you were dead? Cas stabbed you."

"Oh he did but it seems like I got a job promotion and well, here I am. Now let's get down to business. I'm not going to sugar coat it. You have a choice. It's very rare that I would give someone like you the choice to live or die but you are one of the hunters who didn't try to kill me so... You can either come with me or you can go back to that dingy life of yours and live. What's it going to be?" She seemed impatient. I just starred at her. "Come on now. I don't have all day." Should I go back to Sam and Dean. "Can you tell me one thing before I choose?" She nodded. "Is Chelsea Wallace still alive?" She smiled then frowned. "Is smiled sorry but she had extensive wounds and I could not repair her body. She's dead."

I hung my head low. I heard her walk towards me. "Y/n if you come with me you can see her and your family. They're all in your heaven." I felt a tear slip from my eye. "Is Sam and Dean?" I looked up at her. "Not yet Sweetheart but they will be. The Winchesters have great things coming for them. They're alive and they're waiting for you to wake up." I nodded. "Send me home." She smiled and nodded. She placed a hand on my shoulder and I felt a hot white light pass through my vision.
. . .
Sam's Point of View

I felt her squeeze my hand. I jolted up and starred at her scratched up, bruised face. "Dean.. Dean! I think she's waking up. Go get Dr. Beverly!" As Dean jumped up and nearly ran out of the room I saw her eyes open. "Y/n! Baby hey.." I moved closer to her and squeezed her hand to see if I would get a response.

"Sam?"

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

A.n> Part 2? Lemme know in the comment section. Stay safe bros!<

-frankie ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 2.7K 22
Here are some Supernatural Imagines. You can comment a request and I will try to write them. I will also write some of my own. I will try to upload a...
1.8K 12 11
Supernatural oneshots/imagines [currently on hiatus] Read if you dare! >:) I will be writing mostly about Dean, Sam, and Castiel. If requested I...
681 31 12
This is my first fanfiction that I wrote with my friend (@ImNotOkBecauseMCR). It had been a year since cas died, they go on a hunt to try and take th...
16.8K 273 50
Just a bunch of spn imagines for your fandom needs :)) Mostly sam,dean&cas Completed Kinda short **no smut sorry**