Lost Worlds away (Langst)

By Tinylegands

After a terrible encounter with the Galra, Lance is stranded on a mysterious planet. To add to his worries h... More

Stranded and injured
Where's Lance
Taking Action
Found but not safe
Dead or Alive?!
Thoughts
N/A please read!
Scilence
Falling apart
Hunk?
Quick update
It hurts
N/A: I NEED HELP!!!
Im making a One-Shot book
I made a Thing

All is Finally Well (Finale)

9K 271 185
By Tinylegands

Thank you to NonexistentNames and klance_for_life and a few others for helping with the plot for this final chapter! <3

Before this chapter starts I want to say thank you!!!

Thank you all so much! All the amazing comments and support, we hit 4K reads!!!

For those wondering I have another story idea that I'll explain at the end of this chapter!

READER: Why you ending it?! ;~;

TINY: I'm sorry!!!! But I want to start the next story!! :)

Reader: ;-; fine

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Pidge woke up with a yawn, with a look around her room she picked up her glasses and walked out of her room.

She was about to walk to the kitchen when she had a better idea. She turned around and started down the hall towards Lances room. When she got there she slowly opened the door.

She was quite surprised when she saw Lance awake and half sitting up in bed. Sure it had been about a week since the battle but Lances wounds were really bad. "H-Hey Lance" stammered Pidge, she guessed Lance was in thought by the way his head whipped around to face her.

"Oh... Hey." Whispered Lance, he was really tired by the sound of it, and he looked really tired.

"How you holding up?" Asked Pidge she was happy to see her friend awake, but it hurt seeing him unable to walk.

"Fine." Was all Lance said. It worried Pidge, Lance was always up for talking or joking.

"That's good." Replied Pidge, she was keeping an eye on her comrade to try and figure out what was wrong.

"I guess."

That was what shocked Pidge most, Lance sounded doubtful of himself. She sighed, "Want anything to eat?" She wanted to change the subject. Her heart dropped farther when Lance shook his head. "Oh alright, I guess I'll let you be to,  rest." Once she left she went to the kitchen.

When she walked in she was met with Shiro and Hunk eating breakfast. With a quiet, "Hey guys" she sat down and ate some of the green goop.

"Hey Pidge, where were you?" Asked Hunk, normally Pidge would be the first to the kitchen.

"I went and checked on Lance, he was sitting up in bed." Stated Pidge. This caught Shiros attention, "how's he holding up?"

"He was really out of it, he was tired and it seemed like he didn't want to talk at all." Said Pidge with a sigh.

This startled Shiro and Hunk, "what? That doesn't sound like Lance." Said Hunk with a worried face.

"Agreed after training will check on him." Said Shiro as he finished breakfast, the yellow and green Paladins nodded.

Once all three were done they left to the training area. When they opened the door they saw Keith training. When the red paladin saw them he ended the training sequence and walked over. "Hey guys." He greeted. And revived a few Hey Keith's in return.

"Alright we're going to start with some gladiator fighting." Said Shiro.

~•~Time Skip~•~

After an Hour of training the team walked down towards Lances room. When they opened the door they were met with a terrible sight.

The bed was empty.

~•~ 1 Hour earlier ~•~

After Pidge left Lance let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

Why does she care? I'm useless in this state. I CANT EVEN WALK! They should have let me die.

Lance was swarmed by that stupid voice. The voice that always made him feel down. After that battle Lance had stopped talking as much as he used to, he didn't see why he should. His team didn't notice him takin the hit, it took them hours to find him!

He let out another sigh and looked at his broken leg. That stupid leg is what is making him useless, if it hadn't been broken he could be up and moving helping his team!

That's when he got the idea. If I start walking again I won't be useless! I can prove that I'm worth being saved, That I'm worth being noticed. Ever so slowly we lifted up the sheets on his bed and carefully swung his broken leg over the edge. He stood up but immediately had to sit back down. He hadn't had to stand up in so long that he was kinda light headed. (THIS IS SO HARD TO DESCRIBE! Basically his legs were asleep :P)

After a moment of gaining his bearings, he slowly got back up. He swayed a bit but was able to keep his balance for the most part. He slowly put his broken leg to the floor, flinching a bit when he put some pressure on to it. Once he knew he wouldn't blackout he slowly made his way to the door, letting it open silently. He stepped out, covering his eyes which the back of his hand when the light touched them. He had been cooped up in that dark room for so long he wasn't used to the light.

I'm guessing by this time the team is training. I should avoid that part, because they'll just make me go lay down cause I'm annoying.

So instead of heading to any place that the team might be, Lance started to hobble down one of the less used halls of the castle. He had to keep a hand on a wall to keep himself up right.

After a bit he started to get really tired, his wounds weren't fully healed and he hadn't eaten much in the past week. After a few steps his legs gave out and he fell with a loud thump, getting the wind knocked out of him.

Once he collected his bearings once more, he pushed himself into a sitting position.

I'm not going anywhere, not with this leg. He thought to himself. I really am useless! He started crying, curling in on himself flinching a bit when he moved his leg.

I'm lost and useless... My team won't come looking for me, they'll be glad the nuisance is gone...

~•~Present Time~•~

The team was in a frenzy, there friend and team member was missing. And to make things worse he had a broken leg and hadn't eaten in awhile.

"Alright, Alright calm down," said Shiro, "we'll split up and look in different parts of the castle."

Everyone nodded in agreement, they each took apart of the castle to search, Keith took the hangers, Pidge in the rooms, Allura and Coran in the control room, Shiro in the higher parts for the castle, and Hunk in the lower parts.

After about 30 minutes of looking the team came up empty hand, all except Hunk.

~•~30 minutes Earlier~•~

After the others left Hunk started to run through some of the more frequently used halls.

When he couldn't find Lance he started to look down the halls that aren't used all that much.

After about the third hall, Hunk started to lose hope, that was until he started walking down the fourth hall.

He was about to turn back when he rounded a corner and saw Lance on the ground in a ball sobbing softly.

"Lance!" He cried and ran over to his friend. Lance looked up at him with a tear streaked face and dull eyes. Hunk crouched beside his childhood friend and asked in a soft tone, "What's wrong?"

It took Lance a moment, but he finally said, "I'm useless..." This shocked Hunk,  How could he think that?! "Lance your not usel-" "Yes I am Hunk! With this stupid leg I can't Walk! You guys should have left me in the ocean..." with that Lance started crying again.

"Don't say that! You are not useless, your apart of this team and that's how it'll stay, we all look out for each other! No one is less than the others!" Hunk was trying frantically to try and make his friend feel better.

"But you guys left me..." said Lance, that was when Hunk understood he thinks we meant to leave him! "No Lance we never meant to leave you!"

Lance sniffled and looked at his teammate "R-really?" "Of course! Everyone is looking for you right now! None of us wanted to leave you, or let you get hurt." Replied Hunk.

Lance smiled then looked downward ashamed, "I'm sorry"

Hunk smilies and picked up his friend making sure not to hit his bad leg. "Don't be."

Hunk carried him back to his (Lances) room, he set him on the bed and then radioed the team.

Once everyone was in the room Lance told them why he ran off and that he was sorry.

"Don't be sorry Lance, we should have paid more attention in that battle, and we just want you to get better." Said Allura with a warm smile.

"Thanks guys it means a lot" said Lance with his signature smile.

Things were finally getting better.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

KILL ME!!! THAT WAS SUCH A LON CHAPTER!!!

Anyway I hope you enjoyed this story of mine! There will be another Voltron Fanfic coming soon! <3

And once again thank you all for the support! It makes me smile!

BYE!!!!

Reader: NOOO YOU ENDED THE STORY!!!

TINY: SOOOOOOOO THERE WILL BE A NEW ONE SOON!

Reader: *mumbles* Fine whatever....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.2K 2.9K 12
Lance starts to slowly lose his sanity from being in space too long - or is it something else? Will the others be able to help before it's too late...
13.8K 442 11
Tom is known for being in love with Star. Does he really though? He certainly thinks he does. Is that the truth though? What if.. he's in love with s...
117K 3.3K 23
Bill comes back and Dipper has to keep it quiet from his family so he hides him. Bill gets these feelings and doesn't understand them. Dipper is gett...
15.8K 318 21
This book is basically an appreciation to this underrated ship ❤️