Happily

By CalumHoodSister

Things escalated quickly with Emilee and Calum So now Emilee's best friend is coming after Calum And the... More

Happily
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Authors Note
Chapter thirty three

Chapter ten

67 5 1
By CalumHoodSister

Harry: Well, I guess you's two are busy.... I came to tell you were leaving for dinner in an hour. We will stop by em's house so she can get changed since were already dressed, errr um proper I may say. No offence em. Ummmm.. Im going to go now!

Calum & me: *giggles*

* Harry goes *

Calum: You're giggle, Its so cute.

Me: Hahah says you mr.hood!

We start to play fight! Calum runs behind me and grabs me around the waist as he swung me around, I start kicking and screaming to get away from him as we laugh. By each moment we get closer to the river. Playing around we didn't realise that then suddenly, I was getting a piggy back ride, I blinded calum's eye's and he walked back wards.

Splash!**

Next thing you know calum and I are in the lake, Yes I said the lake! In public, In front of everyone! We have now caused a scene in front of everyone. We just looked at each other and laughed, Calum was the first to get out and pulled me out after him.

We were now standing infront of 3 disappointed faces Harry, Paul And Some random person, And 3 laughing monsters Luke, Ashton and Michael !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121 0 20
After a tragic change in her life, she's gotta find a place where she belongs. Her group of friends try to help her, but one tries more then the othe...
1.7K 48 13
'It's the worst feeling. You know, having to leave your family behind in a ship being shot down and go off with your best friend to find safety. But...
2.5K 305 22
Whitney Brown is starting to have feelings for her best friend Luke. She hopes he will have feelings right back, but she doesn't want to lose his fri...
76.9K 2K 58
"He loved her smile so much, he took it" There are a lot of obstacles in this difficult relationship. Will fate bring the two closer together or fur...