Lloyds Golden Twin

By AriaLord

She's always been there but they never noticed her. The ninja's find Garmadons journal from when he was on th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Cliffhanger
Sequal
New Story
New Book???
A/N

Chapter 23

1.1K 29 13
By AriaLord

^Aria's POV^

So i went on a date and the guy didn't even show up where we were supposed to meet i waited all night.

Then i realized hes not comming i started walking home. So right now im walking home crying.

I hear a dragon roar and it was Lloyd, he came down and went over to me, he hugged me.

"Its ok, come on ill get you home" was all he said, and he picked me up and brought me home on his dragon.

That night me and Lloyd was sitting on the couch as i cryed in his arms until i eventually cried myself to sleep in his arms.

Thank you Lloyd for being here for me.

^Lloyd's POV^

She cryes herself to sleep, i didn't move i just held her in my arms, i just want to protect her.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 532 37
Since he was a kid, Lloyd Garmadon has always been spontaneous and wild. Like his father's mini-me, he followed him everywhere at the age of 6, inclu...
40.1K 2.5K 98
Aria, the daughter of the Overlord, the ultimate evil. Lloyd, the son of Lord Garmadon, who aims to take over Ninjago. Both kids have idolized their...
36.4K 778 14
What if Lloyd Garmadon had a twin sister? In Ninjago there's always a balance between good and evil. They always have to coexist. So if destroying t...
24.9K 350 23
An orphan girl who has no memory of her past, So she set out to find out who she is and what destiny lies along with her companions. To do that she...