Heaven or Hell (manxmen) Camp...

By ladydianna01

Simeon’s heart was broken in two, his spirit and his will were beaten down and broken. Just yesterday he wa... More

Heaven or Hell (manxmen) Camp NaNowrimo 2014 Entry
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Epilogue

Chapter 6

109K 4.2K 577
By ladydianna01

Chapter 6

Simeon…

(Chord Overstreet as my vision of Shaun------>)

“OMG!” I was barely able to contain my glee as I threw myself into the driver’s seat of my car and did a little wiggly happy dance behind the steering wheel. “I gotta a job, I gotta a job.” I chanted as I started the engine and made my way back to campus for my afternoon lab class. It has been a little over two weeks since I moved in with the twins and I am slowly beginning to feel like myself again. Courtney no longer permeated every moment of my life anymore. The brothers have been so nice to me and that has helped tremendously in helping me heal. They were really the angels they were named after. But Michael, he could easily deem a fallen angel; that boy had no filter and no respect for my personal space. I am now so used to him turning up behind me in the house that I don’t even jump anymore when he suddenly pops up out of nowhere.

My new frame of mind was also gained from the fact that I have not laid eyes on Courtney since that eventful day on his doorstep, for which I am eternally grateful. Seeing or even hearing him at this point would rip the scab off my healing heart and cause it to bleed all over again. But back to my job, yes, I got a job as a stock clerk in the local pharmacy close to campus. It may not seem like much to others, but to me it was a means to gain my independence, I could stop freeloading off the twins. They were nothing but nice and lately they have been doting on me, even offering to drive me to school even when they had no need to be on campus, they always include me in there plans. And they fussed over me doting parents. I soaked up all the attention like a dry sponge.

I didn’t realize how much I was missing out on basic human contact and communication with another person these last couple of months with Courtney. As hard as it was to admit, Courtney had been showing signs that he was no longer interested in me, it was really me refusing to see them. It still didn’t excuse what he did to me on our anniversary or how he did it. But I can clearly step back and look at the situation a little better without being so bogged down and blinded by my hurt feelings.

 Another thing that I had to be totally honest with myself about was the fact that even though I was recovering from my heartbreak. I found myself being more than a little attracted to both of my roommates. I felt like an abnormal freak sometimes. Especially when I caught myself drooling over one twin and then turn around to drool over the other. You would think that I would be attracted to one over the other because of their personality, but that wasn’t the case, they completed one another.

 I mean where one brother lacked a certain trait, the other made up for it. For example, Michael is a playful little deviant, but he is the sensitive one that really sees inside of you. And Rafael is the serious one, the level headed one that plans everything out with the precision of an Army general, but he could be a little dense sometimes. It was like the two brothers put together made the perfect man. There is no way someone would be able to choose gorgeous man one over the other.

Entering the campus through the east gates, it took no time at all for me to find a parking space. I took to parking on the other side of this particular building because Courtney’s lecture hall is in this building, and I am counting on not running into him for awhile yet at least. I parked the car and grabbed my bag from the back seat and headed towards the building. I had Organic Chemistry Lab or the next two hours and then I can go home and tell the guys about my job. I was about to turn the corner to go upstairs when I heard someone calling my name.

I turned around and looked around and spotted a cute young blond purposefully making his way over towards me. The closer he got, I was sure I didn’t know this person. But I stood still and waited patiently to see what this person had to say to me. He was pretty in that twink kind of way, stunning blond hair and delicate features complete with big blue eyes. And in an instant I knew exactly who this young man was. This must be the Shaun, my replacement. I had a good mind to turn around and fly up the stairs, but I didn’t want them to feel that they held the upper hand or that I even cared anymore. I was sure now that this pretty little thing was in the house when Courtney had tossed me out on my ass.

He came to a stop in front of me and I had to school all my features to remain cool and unaffected. He just stood there with those big blue eyes and he stared me down from the top of my head to the trainers on my feet.

“May I help you?” I asked hoping to hurry this confrontation along. He obviously had something to say or something prove to himself by confronting me. And frankly I didn’t give a shit whatever it was, I just wanted to get the hell away from this kid before I felt sorry for him, and tried warn him that if he manages to last a few years with Courtney he better beware of the possibility that was going to eventually be replaced too. But that would be very low of me and it would seem presumptuous and catty, so I just kept my mouth closed.

“Huh, I am Shaun, Courtney’s boyfriend and I wanted to see you face to face...for months Courtney has spared your feelings until finally he couldn’t take you and your frigidness anymore.” He sneered and I had to bite my tongue both to keep the hurt from showing on my face and from snapping at the little twink. Who did this little bitch think he was? He doesn’t know me! But then it dawned on me that Courtney has probably filled his pretty little head with all kinds of shit making me look like the evil one in the relationship, like the asshole that he is. I just rolled my eyes and turned to walk away.

“Oh, and I found all your stupid shit in the hall closet, oh you poor thing, did you think you was going to entice his affections away from me by planning a stupid little romantic evening?” Shaun jeered stopping me in my tracks. I turned to face his smirking little face. “We had such a laugh about it, and oh, he did enjoy me licking the flavored oil off of his already luscious cock.” He mocked and I stepped forward wanting to smack the smile right off of his face, but I felt a huge arm snag me around my shoulder and pull me back into a hard chest. I looked up right into Rafael’s face. I could only gape as Michael also stepped forward and leaned over and pressed a hot wet little kiss on my surprised lips and I found myself tingling from head to toe.

“Hey baby, I thought you had class?” Michael purred and wrapped his arms around from the front as Rafael copied his move but from the back. I immediately picked up on what they were doing. And to my embarrassment they must have heard what the hateful little shit must have said. The evil part of me preened with glee at the shocked but awe struck look on the bastards face as he eyed the identical sex gods now wrapped around my body so protectively.

“As you can see, Courtney did me a favor by breaking up our three year going nowhere relationship and I have moved to younger and better pastures. So enjoy your old man, now I have my men to show just how not frigid I am and a class to get to.” And with that parting shot and identical smirks on my saviors’ faces, they each took me by the hand and led me away from the little motherfucker who was still standing there gaping like a fish out of water. I didn’t question anything that was happening at the moment and just reveled in my small victory. I will have time enough later on to worry it to death. Right now I waited until we reached the second floor landing close to my class before I stopped the twins and looked up into their beautiful faces before shyly ducking my head. “Thanks guys, I am sorry you had to hear that.” I whispered and they both crowded me and gave me a hug. I just melted right there into their strong embrace.

“They deserve each other those two hateful jackasses.” Michael mumbled in my ear. I felt Rafael’s chin brush the top of my head as he nodded in agreement with his brother.

“Thanks again guys, I got to get to class before I am late. I got some good news and I will tell you later at home.” I said as I saw my lab partner and best friend, Miranda gawking at us from a few steps away. As a matter of fact, half my class were milling about outside of the lab room staring at the trio of us embracing right there in public view for all and sundry to see. I could feel the blush as it burned across my cheeks and I stepped away from them. They looked like they could have cared less at who witnessed our public show of affection.

I fidgeted at all the attention turned our way and I quickly waved goodbye to the twins before making my way over to Miranda. She managed to close her mouth long enough to scurry behind me practically on my heels into the lab room. “Oh you got some explaining to do, boy.” She said as she dropped her tote bag on the floor and pulled out the stool and sat down motioning impatiently with her hands for me to hurry up and sit and spill the beans.

At a much slower pace, I placed my bag on the counter and took a seat. She was practically bouncing on her stool and I just shook my head at her. It seemed awfully quiet in the room and people were inconspicuously close to where we both were sitting. I internally groaned over the fact that in a matter of just minutes; I have become the center of attention because of the infamous Chambers twins. Miranda smacked on my arm to get my attention and I sighed knowing this was one conversation I wasn’t going to get out of. “Later after class we will go have a coffee and talk okay, not here.” I said and watched as she enthusiastically nodded her head at me and prepared her things for class.

This time I managed to pay attention and actually retain the information that my professor was going over. We took the time and performed the experiment he had outlined for us, and he had just finished grading our assignment and now we were cleaning our station. Miranda was vibrating with impatience and I was tempted to slow down the process even more, but I figured the quicker I explained the truth behind what she saw was going to be the less harassment I was going to receive from her.

Finally, I couldn’t drag out the process of disinfecting our area or packing up my things anymore. Miranda caught me by the elbow and dragged me out of the room. I literally had to jog behind her as she pulled me down the stairs and across the quad to an almost secluded area by the cafe with picnic tables. She thrust me onto a seat before settling herself to sit beside me. “Talk.” She barked and I sighed deeply before telling her my tale. I didn’t tell her about the breakup with Courtney before this because it was too raw and still was, but she had left me no choice.

I quietly explained to her the entire events of the breakup, and what was said word for word. I told her about meeting the twins in the student center and their generous offer to help me get back on my feet. I watched as she went several shades of red with anger and then, I explained about the confrontation with the new boyfriend, Shaun. And how it led to the playacting by the brothers on my behalf. She just shook her head at me when I finished my tale and looked at me like I was some kind of simpleton or something.

“Honey boy, those two delicious pieces of ass are into you. Have you not heard about their reputation? You are living with them, have you not witnessed yet for yourself that they share a bond of being more like lovers than brothers? Yeesh...You must be so wrapped up in your misery over the prick ex of yours not to notice that they want you, the both of them. That is how they operate.” She whispered while looking around to make sure she wasn’t overheard.

 I opened my mouth to protest that they weren’t like that, but she cut me off. “I know what you are going to say and I don’t want to hear it. Look, when you get back to their house take your head out of your ass and pay attention. You will see what I am talking about. I am not saying they have some nefarious plot going on to take advantage of you or anything. Just looking at how they were with you today, protecting you almost cherishing you in front of all of us is out of the norm for them, that is why everyone looked so shocked. They are known for being callous bastards, love ‘em and get the hell on kind of guys, but loving and protective? No way...so pay attention.” She said and got up and brushed my hair off my forehead before planting a kiss there. She walked away after that leaving me sitting there wondering if what she said was true. I don’t know how long I sat there pondering the food for thought she planted in my mind, but I was going to take her advice and start to pay attention to the brothers and how they interact with each other and with me. It was time to go home and see if Miranda’s theory was correct.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

594 75 11
An ambitious Lawyer who raises his two brothers is going stir crazy. His brothers do not listen, they fight with each other, and the household feels...
67K 4.6K 50
I ALWAYS THOUGHT I WAS THE SECOND MALE LEAD. BUT TURNS OUT I WAS EVEN LESS THAN THAT. WHEN I THOUGHT I HAD DIED, I MET THE DEVIL. EXCEPT THAT WE H...
3.2M 71.4K 36
WARNING: mature content of boyxboy or better manxman story and actions. The story is R-rated, therefore you know what it means. Thank you for your un...
872K 40.3K 45
Humans didn't know vampires existed, yet they live among them just because they don't make themselves known doesn't mean they are not there. *** Onl...