Forever In My Heart |HS|

De Kukie_x

His shell was slowly cracking, and her walls were slowly crumbling. Amelia Skye isn't the typical popular gir... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 - Forever In My Heart
Chapter 40-The End

Chapter 24

46 4 7
De Kukie_x

Bianca looked up at me from her spot on my bed, she looked bored as hell. I rolled my eyes at her expression,"Don't look at me like that, this is serious."

I rummaged in my closet, looking for something appropriate to wear for my date with Harry. I'd spoken to Anne about it, to ask what he was into and whatnot.

"Come on, Ami. You literally have four more hours." She rolled her eyes.

"Just four?" I gasped,"My makeup is going to be a mess." I placed a sweaty palm against my forehead, taking deep breaths. In all honesty, I hardly put on any make up. It'd take at most 30 minutes.

"Ami, calm your freaking tits. This isn't the first time you're going on a date, Jesus."

"This is Harry." I scoffed,"What if he doesn't like it? What if he doesn't like me? Oh my God, I'm going to die." I concluded, collapsing to the ground just to add some effect.

God, I was overly dramatic.

I shut my eyes, telling myself to get over myself. I got up eventually and went to lie beside Bianca, turning to face her.

"You're okay with Harry and I?" I asked. I knew he didn't exactly fit into the group of people Bianca liked to be associated with, but that was only because she didn't know the Harry I knew.

"Of course." She smiled softly while she grabbed my hand,"He makes you happy, I'm happy."

"Love you,"

"That's gross, now go pick something to wear to your oh-so special date,"

I went up to my closet and grabbed a few clothes, taking out two outfits and placing them on hangers.

Outfit one: White tank top tucked into black shorts, a black kimono and black converse.

Outfit two: White tank top, light blue denim shorts, a denim jacket and white converse.

"Pick." I instructed.

"Eh," She seemed to contemplate for a while, and quite frankly, I was growing impatient. I decided to make the decision easier for her. Seeing as I preferred the second option, I lifted the hanger with the denim a bit higher, making faces to signal the girl.

"Uh, I'm gonna go with the denim."

"Omg, same." I rolled my eyes, and she chuckled at me, muttering something to me about being an idiot.

Time passed, and soon I was pushing Bianca out and running to my car and back inside to get all our stuff. Deep breaths, Ami. I pulled up to Harry's driveway in no time. Definitely not enough time to calm myself down. I wiped a hand over my forehead, mouth falling open at the sight of a handful of sweat.

Okay, slight exaggeration. I wasn't sweating at all. I quickly pulled myself together, texting Harry to tell him that I was here and going up to the front door. I knocked lightly, and pushed my fingers into my back pocket.

After a few seconds, the door flew open and left me startled. And there he was, my beautiful beautiful Harry. In sweatpants. My eyes scanned his body, lingering on his moistened chest and abs before continuing the trip.

"H-hey," Harry whispered and moved out of the way for me to come in. "Y-you look nice, Amelia." He said quietly as his eyes schemed my body. The way he looked at me, oh God. I could tell exactly how this date was ending.

"You're ready?" I asked as I entered his room. And Harry blushed when he noticed I was addressing his shirtless body and sweatpants. I cuddled up to Harry's blankets, looking up at him and trying to push my thoughts away.

His back would look so much better with red marks from my nails scratching too hard.

"Amelia?" Harry snapped me from my thoughts.

"Oh, I'm sorry, what?"

"I said-"

"You know, on second thought, you can just go like this."

"What on earth are you thinking about?" Harry chuckled.

Oh, mistake number one. Bad, bad move.

I stood up, walking closer to Harry. I smiled when he stiffened and pushed himself back into the wall. When I was just in front of him, I took his bottom lip between my teeth, tugging at it with my eyes still on his, until his shut in pleasure. He made a small sound that had me going crazy, crazy for him.

"You, Harry. This."

My fingers grazed his jaw, and I tilted his head up, pressing soft kisses down the silky skin of his neck. Harry squirmed beneath me, sweating yet somehow shivering. I sucked on the spot at the base of his neck and his hands grasped the back of my thighs, lifting me up and pushing me against the wall.

Could this guy get any sexier?

I moaned at the impact, looking back at the shy boy with hooded eyes. Except that this wasn't my shy Harry, this was the Harry behind the hoodies. And in this moment, he was sex crazed. I inched my face closer to his, and when his tongue darted out to meet mine, I wrapped my lips around it, sucking lightly.

That's how we both lost it.

"Oh fuck," Harry moaned into my mouth, before wrapping his pretty lips around my own, kissing me harder than ever before. It was the first time Harry had made the first move to kiss me, and my, oh my, I loved it.

"Harry?"

He ignored the voice, pressing his body even harder against mine. I loved whatever had come over this boy.

"Harry?" The voice came again.

He still didn't budge, even biting my lip and making goosebumps rise on my skin. The third time the voice called, I grabbed Harry's hair and yanked it back, only seeming to turn both of us on as he moaned.

"Put me down." I whispered with swollen lips. And then I found my shy, awkward Harry again. His eyes widened when he sucked in our position and he dropped me, blushing as his fingers lightly traced his lips.

"Harry," Anne called a fourth time.

"Yes, mum?" Harry asked with the raspiest voice that had me squeezing my legs together. He went out and spoke to her for a bit, and then came back in, eyes locked with mine from across the room.

"Nice hickey by the way,"She shouted through the wood,"You're pretty good, Ami." My cheeks burned with embarrassment and I groaned lightly, with my head falling into my palms while Harry chuckled.

"I don't know what to wear," Harry sighed,"You literally told me nothing about the date. So I just showered, and decided to wait." He finished, still standing against the door.

"Afraid to come closer, Harry?" I smiled and cocked my brow at him.

"You have no idea."

I giggled softly. That was not the answer I was expecting but sure, okay. "Okay, easy. Just dress like me."

Harry's eyes scanned my outfit,and when he looked back up, he blushed. I smiled up at him and went to lay on the bed, turning the tv on while Harry did his stuff. Sure the tv was on, but I'll be honest, I don't even know what channel it was on.

All I did was stare.

Because he was most beautiful when he didn't know I was watching. My eyes scanned his face, watching his swollen red lips for a minute too long. They felt so nice, he was just absolutely perfect.

After he had picked out an outfit, Harry went into the bathroom to change, making me chuckle. I'd gladly change in front of him. After a few minutes, Harry came back out and I smiled softly, automatically comparing this side of Harry to the hoodies over baggy jeans. He wore a faded wine t-shirt, denim shorts and a flannel over it.

Harry run his fingers through his wild curls in an attempt to fix them, I supposed, making me smile. His hair was a million times better than mine. God, he was beautiful.

"Is this okay?"

"It's great, Harry. You're ready to go?" I asked. He grabbed a few things, then nodded at me and walked out behind me.

"Let me just say bye to my mum," He murmured quietly, making me smile.

"I'll come."

They spoke a bit, before she kissed his cheek and smiled at him. He smiled back even wider, dimples poking out. They both had such beautiful smiles, it was adorable how much they adored each other.

I winked at Anne, mouthing 'you got it?' and I smiled when she chuckled, nodding lightly. A smile pulled at my face, and I let out a soft sigh as Harry pulled me out of the house.

Once we were both seated, I took his hand in mine, kissing his knuckles lightly.

"How about we finish what we started when we get back?" I whispered as I started the car, licking my lips lightly. I almost burst out laughing at Harry's expression. I would have, honestly, except that I was too turned on.

"We should," He replied softly, and I smirked as I pulled out of his driveway, driving freely on the near empty road.

This was going to be a fun day.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

54.1K 894 18
Amanda Rivers is best friends with the boys from One Direction. Well, all of them except for Harry Styles, the charming boy who broke her heart twice...
1.3K 61 21
Harry never thought he'd see her again. They were just so perfect. And I'm not taking about his ex girlfriend. Nope, I'm talking about his best frien...
20.7K 549 53
Isabella Taylor was fresh out of high school, but unlike most normal 18 year olds, she fought with many things that no person should ever have to enc...
4K 63 42
This story Is about a girl named Jessie Myers who meets an old bad boy (aka) Harry Styles from there high school, then her life changes completely b...