Emison: Back Off She's Mine

By emisongirl

contains sex smut... Cece is the popular girl at school who's in a relationship with Emily, people question i... More

Difficult Relationship
We've Got Company
Meeting Ali
Cece Vs Ali
The Feelings Mutual
Its You I Want Ali
You Slept With Cece
It's Over Cece
Perfect Day
Be My Girlfriend Ali
Cece Knows
Camping Fallout (Part 1)
Camping Fallout (Part 2)
Not Getting Back Together?
Prom
Emison Forever

Univited Guest

2.3K 48 26
By emisongirl

EMILY'S POV
We've just finished for the end of the school day, all day Cece has been giving me really evils looks after what happened yesterday between her and Ali but we have spoken so far as im packing up my stuff she shouts over to me..

Cece.. "Em can i have a word"..
Emily.. "i dont want any drama"..
Cece.. "there won't be".. she says as i walk outside the room, Ali walks beside me..
Emily.. "okay what Cece?"..
Cece.. "i said a word with you Em not your little bitch to"..
Ali.. "WHO ARE YOU CALLING A BITCH"..
Cece.. "erm you"..
Emily.. "stop arguing please, Ali trust me just go wait for me outside"..
Ali.. "fine then"..
Cece.. "bye bye".. she says sarcastically..
Emily.. "okay now tell me?
Cece.. "it's just basically about you and her"..
Emily.. "you mean Ali what about her"..
Cece.. "i know your dating its really hard for me to hear that especially coming from her not you"..
Emily.. "i know i should of told you, i just couldn't find the right time"..
Cece.. "so your officially dating now then"..
Emily.. "yeah we are Cece"..
Cece.. "okay then well hopefully she makes you happy" she says storming off...

CECE'S POV
I feel so annoyed with Em, i might have been a shit girlfriend towards her, but i did change towards the end i hate Ali so much and trust me I'll never let her get away with taking Emily away from me..

EMILY'S POV
Cece is really doing my head in i just wish we wasn't at the same school it's so awkward me dating Ali and my ex being at the same school the only time i can properly relax is after school its Friday now though so at least two days of peace hopefully, i walk out of school seeing Ali waiting on the bench...

"Em at last are you okay".. "yeah fine now".."what did she have to say?".. "oh just about me not telling her about me and you, i think she was just hurt it came from you not me".. "she knows though so what does it matter who told her".. "Ali i actually see her point though it would have been better coming from me".. "Okay well sorry".. it's fine let's just forget it now".. "Em do you fancy going into the gay bar in town later seen as it's Friday night"..

"Oooh were you off to".. Scott butts in...

"Go away scott".. Emily snaps...

"So Em are you up for it?".."yeah shall we go back to yours and get dressed Ali?".. "yeah we can do have you got some going out clothes at mine?".. "yeah i have my black skinny jeans and tank top".. "fuck you will look hot babe, lets go then"..

we get back to Ali's house and go up to her room, as were getting dressed for our night out Ali is being a big distraction... "how long are you planning on standing there topless for babe".. i say smiling at her.. "erm aslong as i want to".. "your a tease you know Ali".. "so what are you going to do about it Em".. "right that's it".. i say pushing her softly onto the bed kissing her lips passionately things start to get abit heated on the bed until Jessica walks in..

Ali.. "MOTHER!!"
Jessica.. "oh definatly wrong timing I'll go"..
Emily.. "Its okay come in Mrs D"..
Ali.. "were kind of in the middle of something"..
Jessica.. "its okay I'll let you get on with your sexy time".. she laughs...
Ali.. "Yeah go please mum im topless"..
Jessica.. "oh ive seen it all before" she says laughing, Em laughs also..
Ali.. "you and my mum are a nightmare together".. i say smiling..
Jessica.. "so were are you two going tonight"..
Ali.. "just to the gay bar in town"..
Jessica.. "well have fun girls, I'll go now so you can carry on your fun".. she says winking as she walks out of the room..

"Your mum is the best Ali".. "can't believe she caught you on top of me".. she says smiling as we kiss lips and continue to get dressed for our night out after one hour we order the taxi waiting downstairs for it to come, we hear a beep.. "its here Ali".. "Let's go then Em".. i say shouting bye to my mum as we get into the back of the taxi together holding hands..

"Im looking forward to tonight Em".. "me to Ali its going to be good just me and you"..

At the gar bar...

we go inside and go straight to the bar ordering drinks for us, then go and sit down i put my arm around Ali and kiss her lips as we enjoy our drink.. "im planning on getting so drunk tonight Em".."well we can lay in bed tomorrow with a hangover so it's fine".."exactly my best hangover cure is sex though Em".. she says smiling at me.. "oh really well we best have loads of sex then tomorrow".. i laugh.. we go and buy another drink then go to the dancefloor grinding up against each other dancing to the music, cuddling and kissing each other as we dance.. "oh my god! Love this song Ali".."me to".. she says as we dance to it, we go and buy some shots from the bar .."okay ready Em 1, 2, 3, down it".. "fuck that's so strong Ali, ready for the next one".. i say as we down another.. "fuck that's gone straight to my head".. she says laughing as we makeout near the bar as we pull away i notice Cece walk in.. "you've got to be joking"... "What Ali".. "well look who's just fucking walked in Em".. she says as i turn around and see Cece walking towards us..

Cece.. "fancy seeing you here"..
Emily.. "why are you here Cece?" And with Scott"..
Cece.. "what are you jealous Em"..
Emily.. "no i meant Scott is straight"..
Cece.. "so he's helping me pull a girl"..
Ali.. "bit of a coincidence your here isn't it at the same time as us?"..
Cece.. "is someone talking Scott"..
Ali.. "your such a child Cece"..
Cece.. "we better tell everyone to lock up there girlfriends around you Ali"..
Ali.. "piss off Cece! Im happy with Em"..
Cece.. "so was i till you got in the fucking way"..
Emily.. "Cece just leave us to enjoy our night, we wasn't happy me and you"..
Cece.. "we was towards the end"..
Emily.. "yeah once you changed because you saw Ali as a threat"..
Cece... "Ali a threat" she says laughing.. "oh please as if!"..
Emily.. "Cece how did you know we was here anyway?"..
Cece.. "i didn't i wanted to come here tonight"..
Ali.. "Scott knew we were coming he probarbly told her"..
Scott.. "i said nothing".. he says laughing..
Cece... "yeah don't blame my friends bitch"..
Ali.. "come on Em lets go and dance again".. i say as we walk over to dancefloor...

After one hour of drinking more alcohol and dancing together, we sit down again and look at each other smiling before passionately kissing each other, Cece see's and storms over.

Cece.. "you have no respect Em at all first you get Ali to tell me your a couple now you kiss her infront of me"..
Ali.. "Cece listen i told you by accident Emily was annoyed i told you she wanted to tell you so don't blame her"..
Cece.. "fuck off Ali all you ever do is get involved"..
Emily.. "why are you even out Cece at a gay bar"..
Cece.. "you will see".. she storms off..

"She's really pissing me off Em".. "just don't kick off just leave her to it".. "its just so hard when she annoys me so nuch"... we go outside for some fresh air for 15 minutes talking outside, when we come back in i go to the bar getting more drinks, Ali goes to the toilet, as im ordering i see Cece with a girl clearly trying to make me jealous its funny watching because i don't actually care...

"You okay Em"... "fine Cece thanks".. i laugh to myself.. "oh this is, what's your name again" she says to the girl.. "oh my god! You dont even remember her name".. "stop being a jealous ex Em".. "im far from jealous the opposite actually relieved" ..we continue arguing the girl Cece's with says....

"Come find me when you sort it with your ex".. the girl says walking off, as Ali comes back...

Ali.. "whats happened?"
Cece.. "oh just Em ruining my chances with that girl"..
Emily.. "erm no i didn't"..
Cece.. "you did you came over asking who the girl was"...
Ali.. "really Em"...
Emily.. "no i didn't i came over to get a drink and you spoke to me"..
Ali.. "was you jealous she was with a girl"..
Emily.. "no i dont care i have you, your everything i want Ali"..
Cece.. "funny how that girl stormed off she thought there was something between us still"...
Emily... "get out of your fantasy Cece, you can get with who you want i dont care"..
Ali.. "lets drink this drink and go home Em".. she says sounding annoyed..

We finish off our drinks, the atmosphere as gone really awkward between us both, as we finish our drink we go outside and flag down a taxi..

Cece.. "leaving so soon"..
Ali.. "were outside now so i can do this".. she slaps Cece across the face.. "STAY AWAY FROM MY GIRLFRIEND"..
Emily.. "just stop it now!"..i say sounding upset..
Cece.. "I'll be the bigger person and not hit you back"..
Ali.. "only because Emily is here overwise you would like yesterday in school"..
Emily.. "taxi's here come on Ali leave it".. they both get in the back of the taxi..

At home the atmosphere is still awkward as they get ready for bed, as Ali is taking off her make-up, Em says..

"Ali whats up?".. "it dont matter".. "it does tell me?".. "do you still have feelings for Cece?".. "no i dont i dont care what she does now".. "but was you jealous over the girl she was with".. "no i wasn't at all, it was funny actually her trying to make me jealous but i didnt care, all i was thinking about is you".. i say as i kiss her lips softly.. "well she can go to hell if she thinks she getting you back, ill never let it happen".. she says with attitude.. "oh i like that cocky attitude, i want you forever Ali so don't worry".. "me to Em, im so happy i moved here finding love with you has been the best thing ever".. "aww i love you Ali".. "love you to Em".. we kiss lips snogging using tongues.. "lets get some sleep Em we can cuddle up".. "sounds perfect okay Ali".. i smile at her..

Thanks for being patient with me updating this chapter, ive been writing my other story (Emison secret relationship with my physiotherapist) check it out if you havn't already thanks for all the views and votes on this story to i appreciate all your support :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

519K 14.1K 184
Alison returns home after being gone for 2 years. all of the girls are back from new york after Aria killed Shana Fring. Alison has a secret nobody k...
49.1K 1.1K 22
Emily is 18 yrs old, was a famous actress and model. She had everything, fame, money, and girls but after that night she was forced by her parents t...
17.6K 545 45
Navigating in life, you never know what you will find in your journey... friendship, love, happiness, broken-hearts... a shy girl with a noble soul w...
72.1K 2.2K 50
Highest rankings: #1- emison #1- pretty little liars Emison story Emily and Alison drifted apart from eachother but before leaving Emily made a pr...