Best Friends Boyfriend (DISCO...

By ive_2467

"We shouldn't be doing this,it's not right." "But she is not here,what she doesn't know won't kill her." "It'... More

Introduction
Friends with benefits
The new boy
A/N
Frimzy gets jealous

Taken🔐❤️

1K 2 6
By ive_2467

Ive's POV

The last bell of the day rings and Xavier and I grab our things and go out into the hallway where there are students running everywhere to get home and out of this hell called school.

"Hey Xavier you want to come and hang over at my house today?"

"Woah you like to move fast don't you." Xavier says with a smirk on his face and winks at me.

I feel my cheeks get hot and I just give him a glare and playfully slap him on his arm.

"Ow, Ive what was that for?"

"I didn't mean it like that you little dirty minded little shit."

"Wow I never heard that one before."

I just roll my eyes and start to unlock my locker, Xavier waits for me while I grab my things then close my locker shut.

We then start to head towards Xavier's locker, he does the same thing as me and we the exist the school and start walking towards my house.

"So where do you live Ive?"

"I don't live that far it's just down the road, oh and also my best guy friend Adym lives with me and he goes to our school."

"I'm new so I don't know who that is but why does he live with you?"

"Long story short our families are close and his parents went to Canada to help family and Adym didn't want to leave  so my parents offered him to live with us."

"Ohhhh ok now I get it, I thought It was because he is your boyfriend." Xavier says this while looking away and scratching the back of his neck.

I give a little giggle," no, no Adym is not my boyfriend he is more like my friend with benefits I'm actually single."

"Really! Oh- uh I mean really? Wow I would never expect that."

"Why?"

"Cuz you so fuckin beautiful and sexy as fuck, also you have a amazing personality. Anyone would fall for you Ive."

I blush at his words,"awwww thanks your so sweet." I say then I give him a kiss on the cheek, Xavier blushes as soon as I do that and I just smile.

"My house is right here." I say pointing to my house.

"Wow, you have a really nice and big house."

"Thanks." I say to Xavier as I give him another kiss on the cheek, he blushes instantly as soon as I do that.

I look down and smile and then I start running towards my house,"last one to my house gets locked out!"

"Hey! That's no fair you started before me! And your also a track runner!"

I look back and I smile at him,"so are you!" He just shook his head and smiled in response. I get to my house first and I quickly try to get my keys out but I drop them,of course cuz my luck is bad.

I bend down to get them but as soon as I do I feel someone slap my ass and I shot back up and I already knew it was Xavier.

He then puts his hands on my hips and wraps them around my waist. I turn around in his arms and I look up into his eyes.

"How about we go into that house of yours now."

Xavier says so deep and sexy, as he said that he got closer to my face. I just nod my head in response and I unlock the door.

Xavier is not letting go of me and as soon as I open the door he turns me around and whispers in my ear.

"Jump."

I do as he says and he brings us into my house, he closed the door with his leg and pushes me up against the closest wall to us.

"Damn you are so fucking beautiful."

I blush at his words and he starts to squeeze my thighs and ass. I start to feel a pool of wetness between my legs.

"Thank you Xavier, you are not so bad yourself..." I stop mid sentence and I put my hand in the back of his neck and pull him closer to me.

"Not bad at all."

He smiles at me then he smashed his lips against mine, our lips mould perfectly together and they move in sinc with each other's.

We then pull away to catch our breaths,"Ive, you don't even know how long I have been waiting to do that for."

I smile at his words,"wanna go up to my room instead?"

Xavier smirks and let's me down, I take his hand into mine and guide him to where my room is.

I open the door and Xavier closed it, when he did that he immediately turned me around and smashed his lips against mine.

Xavier lips are so soft and the go perfect with mine, he wraps his arms around my waist and lifts me up off the ground a little bit mostly because he is way taller than me.

I then start to push him towards my bed and push him onto the bed while I get on top of him. We do all of this without breaking the kiss once.

Xavier and I have a full blown, heated make out session. I look up to see the time and that it is getting late.

I pull away from him but as I do I bite his bottom lip and pull it. Xavier smirks up at me,"it's getting late and you should go before it gets dark outside."

"Yea I should but I had a wonderful time with you Ive and I wanted to ask you something."

We both sit up but I'm still sitting on him,"yeah sure ask me anything."

He takes a deep breath and looks up at me, he then starts to open up his mouth to speak. Xavier then asks very slowly,"Ive, would you be my girlfriend, it would be great if you can because ever since I laid my eyes on you when I walk into class I knew you where the one for me. I really like you Ive and I hope you like me too."

I look at Xavier in awe, I didn't know what to say at first because I like Frimzy a lot but he is with my best friend and I could never do that to Roxy. Maybe Xavier will get me to forget about Frimzy.

I'm so deep into my thoughts that Xavier is now snapping his fingers in front of my face,"so Ive, what do you say?"

I look up at him and give him a smile,"does this answer your question?"

I then smash my lips against his, we pull away and Xavier smiles at me.

"Well then I'll see at school tomorrow baby."

I give him one last quick peck on the lips and he exists my room. Once he leaves I smile and laugh to myself, I'm so happy right now.

Xavier is a really great guy and I'm glad I'm with him, I then start to feel very tired so I changed into my pj's and I scroll through my social media's to see if there is anything new.

I then get a text from Xavier.

Bae❤️💍
Gn baby hope you have the sweetest dreams 😘

I smile at the text and I reply back.

To Bae❤️💍:
Awwwww, hope you have the sweetest dreams too babe😍

With that being said I crawl under my sheets and I fall asleep thinking about Xavier.

I'm happy that I have him and I can finally get over Frimzy......

Hopefully.

Heyyyyyyyy guys,

I would have updated sooner but I don't have a phone rn it broke😢 I'm using my moms phone rn but my mom is going to fix it😊

Anyways I wrote a new book and it's a Luke Hemmings  smut, it would be great if you guys can take a look at it.

I love all of you wonderful people😘

Byeeeeeeee🤗❤️

~Ive💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
575K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
122K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
71.1K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...