Stupid For You || Geoff Wigin...

By parx_bois23

Book 1!! Chloe, just your average 20 year old from New York, moves to California with her best friend Jenna... More

Starbucks
Coffee
Sorry...
Dinner
Mornings
HOLD UP
Bodies
Thoughts
Surprise
Gifts
Photos
Drunk
Over it
Comfort
Family
Interview
Kids
Live
Truth
Mom
Plane
Ohio
Jack
Him
Ring
Fights
Quick Moves
I love you's
Gone
Lisa's Day
Harvest Fest...
Miss kiss
Slapped
Ring II
Tight hugs
Jackson
Bands and Drugs
A/N
Forever

Nose bleeds

333 6 3
By parx_bois23

We all piled into the car at once as Jenna took a head count

"We all good?"  Jenna asked

"Jawn is coming with us". I said.

I saw Julia's eyes go big as I big smile formed on her face, she pulled her phone out to check out her self.

"Sorry, the guy let me put my shit in the trunk so for now I just have this camera incase". Jawn said closing the door.

He found an open seat next to me as I kicked his ankle motioning for him to sit next to Julia.

He got up and grabbed a beer by Justin then sat back down next to Julia.

"What's next Jenna?"  I asked

"Well it's 3 so lunch". Alexis said

"Okay where?" Jenna asked

"We actual have food here in the fridge". Justin said bringing out a bucket of wings and pizza.

"Is it cold?" I asked.

"No we ordered it when you were playing volleyball". Geoff said.

I took a slice of pizza and took a bite. "Thank you". I said wiping my mouth.

"Did you give her our gift?" Jawn asked

"Yea, she said yes". Geoff said kissing my forehead.

"I'm glad". Jawn said smiling.

"Okay lets go shopping,  I have my daddy's card so I can get you whatever you want". Alexis said.

"Alright sounds good". I said smiling.

"So introduce me Chloe". Jawn said

"Jawn this is Alexis, her dad runs a corporation and her mother is a doctor, Jenna you've met her I think?, Her mom is a lawyer, and her dad got us the house we live in now, Justin he's a football player my ex boyfriend... For 5 years, but were like best friends still and I'm glad he celebrates my birthday with me,  Gabe, we went to school together, Justin's best friend, we don't really have a lot of memories, Chris, my Twin that never talks apparently, and my beautiful Julia, Artist and model, we knew that she'd be a model one day". I said

"I'm Jawn, I'm Geoff's best friend, I'm a photographer obviously, and I'm a director". He said smiling.

"Okay so I don't like going to small places with groups so we're going to do me, Alexis, then Justin, and Gabe, Geoff and Chloe. Then Jawn and Julia. That okay?"  Jenna asked.

"Perfect". Jawn said taking a sip of his beer.

~~

We all piled out the limo again as alexis handed me her card.

"Go have fun, and get whatever you want".

"Thank you Lexi". I said smiling

Geoff and I walked into the mall and started to look for a store. My phone buzzed multiple times.

"Clo, can Jawn and I stay with you guys?"  The text said from Julia.

"Julia and Jawn wanna tag along with us". I said laughing.

"Alright that's okay". Geoff said

I turn around to call Julia to see where she was but to find out her and Jawn were behind us the whole time.

"Oh hi, where to first?"  I asked.

"Can we get Starbucks?"  Julia asked.

"What are you going to get?"  I asked.

"I won't get coffee, I heard what happened". She said

"I don't want Starbucks, I want a pretzel". I said smiling.

I walked over to the small pretzel shop and looked around.

"Can I have a cinnamon pretzel with a medium lemonade please". I asked.

"Alright anything else?"  The woman asked.

I turned my head and looked at everyone.

"Can I have a cup of pizza pretzel bites". Jawn asked.

"Can I have a Pepsi?"  Julia asked

"I guess I'll have a cinnamon pretzel". Geoff said smiling.

I swiped the card as I heard a ding she gave me a smile and got our drinks.

"Two cinnamon, pizza bites?"  The woman said  

We grabbed our food and sat at a nearby table for 4.

"Having a good day so far?" Jawn asked.

"Yea, I never really like celebrating my birthday, but today was different". I said taking a bite of my pretzel.

"Well that's good". He said.

"Is there anything that you want to do that we haven't yet?" Geoff asked me.

"Nope, I got what I need". I said smiling.

I finished my food and cleaned my hands and scrolled through my phone.

I felt my head dip down to my chest as I quickly lifted it back up.

"Chloe Lin". Julia said.

"Clo". Geoff said loudly

"Don't touch her".  Julia said.

I looked at my white shirt now had a patch of red.

I started to freak out and cover myself till Julia covered my mouth and put a few napkins up to my nose.

"Blink". She commended.

I did what she asked and blinked a few times.

"Left or right?" She asked me

"Left". I responded.

"What the fuck". She mumbled.

She removed the napkin as no more blood came from my nose.

She put some hand sanitizer on and reached for my phone.

"Calling mom". She said putting my phone to her ear.

"Hi Sydney, it's Julia ling time no see, were out celebrating Chloe's birthday and she started to get a nose bleed out of her left nostril and it lasted about 45 seconds, no clots". She said in the phone.

"Mhmm, alright you have a good day". She said hanging up the phone.

"Thank you". I said.

I looked over to Geoff who looked confused as ever.

"You didn't tell him?" Julia said

"I didn't think I'd have to since it doesn't happen anymore". I said in a angry tone.

"I'm really confusing, and I have not a lot but some health problems". I said.

"It's okay princess". Geoff said kissing my cheek.

"I want a boyfriend like that". Julia said.

I saw Jawn smile as he ate another one of his pretzel bites.

"I need a new shirt". I said looking down at my ruined white shirt.

"Wear my jacket for now and we'll find you a new one there's a forever 21 right behind us". Geoff said.

"Thank you". I said as I slipped his jacket on and covered the stain.

We walked in and I looked around till I spotted a few shirts I liked. I found a black floral mesh top in my size and didn't bother to try it on.

I cashed it out and went to the bathroom to change it. It looked nice on me as I rolled the white shirt up and threw it away.

"Alright, it's boring in this mall if I'm being honest." I said.

"You're right". Jawn said laughing.

"Know what I saw a game stop somewhere over by Starbucks, I haven't played a video game in like 3 months". I said laughing.

"Can I fucking marry you yet". Geoff said picking me up and swigging me around.

"I wouldn't mind". I said winking.

"Dude beside music I love video games".

"What's your favorite game?" I asked.

"Zelda". He responded.

"I'm basic and I like Mario kart". I said laughing.

"I'm actually about to marry you in a mall". He said kissing my lips.

My phone buzzed as if wad a text from Jenna "lets go, gotta stop home".

"Damn maybe a different time babe". I said showing him my phone.

"Damn it". He is as frowning.

"Do you want the rest of my pizza bites?" Jawn asked softly.

I looked behind me to see if Jawn was talking to me but instead he was having a conversation with Julia.

"Thanks". She said smiling.

I saw Jawn sneak a arm around her shoulder as we all walked out.

~~

We dropped Justin, Gabe, Alexis, and Julia off at Justin's house, then we went home. I walked into the house taking a pice of bacon that was left on the plate in the microwave.

"So you and Julia". I said smirking at Jawn.

"I'll get her tonight". He said smiling.

"Jawn likes Julia?"  Jenna said.

"My lil Jawn likes Julia?"  Geoff said cutting into the convo.

"You know what, I do like her she's a really cool girl". He said.

"Okay its currently 6:58 we are leaving this house at 8 so everyone is going to walk back over and th--". Jenna started to say before someone bursted into the door.

"OTTO". I yelled.
I had my arms wide open as he ran over and gave me s big hug.

"Why are you here?"  I asked.

"Grace had a ticket to see me in California on this day so I went to Texas put my tour clothes away, packed a new bag, booked a new ticket. And now I'm here."  He said letting me go.

"I'm glad". I said smiling.

"Did she get our birthday present?"  Otto asked.

"I did, and I'm excited". I said.

"Happy birthday Chloe". He is as giving me one last hug.

"Hi, I'm Grace".  The woman said

"Hi I'm Chloe". I said shaking her hand.

"I heard it was your birthday so I get you some chocolate, and I-tunes gift card."  She said handing me the bag.

"Oh thank you but I don't eat chocolate". I said

"Just give it to someone else it's okay". She said laughing.

"Are you joining us tonight?"  I asked her.

"No but tomorrow we're doing something for you". Otto said.

I saw Grace walk over to Awsten as they gave each other  a hug.

"I'm gonna take a nap". I said as I headed upstairs

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 469 26
❝all i do is miss you; all i do is want you back.❞ Three cheers for five years. Isn't that how the saying goes? Five years was as close to forever as...
4.9K 147 24
BEFORE READING: This was my very first completed story and was written in 2014. My writing has improved vastly since then, and while I still love Al...
35K 1.8K 45
alice, a local girl in her last year of art school finds herself falling for a mysterious man that always wears black. geoff, a guitarist trying to m...
38.2K 901 19
You came when I thought there was nothing else I needed. Nobody else I needed. You weren't what I expected. The more I try to understand you, the mor...