Singers Like Sweets {OHSHC}

By lovekitty411

Ryuko Saito, the supposed heir to the Saito family. Their family is known for the music industry. Now i'm not... More

Character Profiles
Ouran
Perverts and Swimming
The Ball
"Accidental" Kisses!
Rain
Together by Blackmail
Separate Crushes
I Wish I'd've Stayed Home
Love Songs
Double Cavities
Big Brother
All Ends at Twelve
Rebel
Suitors
Karuizawa Adventures

Sleepover

527 25 11
By lovekitty411

I look up at the Haninozuka residence. And groan. 

20 triple layered cakes. I keep telling myself as I nod to my driver that he's allowed to leave. Hiking my bag up on my shoulder, I walk up to the door, and knock. A moment later, the big oak door was thrown open and there's my blackmailed boyfriend. Cheers.

"Ryu-Chan~!" He hugs me, pulling me inside. 

"Where're your folks?" I ask, glancing around. 

"They're on a business trip. And my little brother Chika will be leaving any minute to go to Satoshi's house for a sleepover~"

"Ah so we'll be alone the entire night." I say blankly, and he nods, giggling. "Cake?"

"You want it now? I can show you where they are~" He grabs my hand and leads me down the hall, taking my bag from me.

"I'm not sharing any of them. Just FYI." I tell him as he brings me into a glorious dining hall lit by the candlelight chandelier. But, there on the table, sat my... 15 triple layered cakes? "Oi-"

"5 are ice cream, which are in the freezer in the kitchen. And don't worry, I have my own~" He smiles, gesturing to the other end of the table where there's more. I hum in satisfaction and head for a chocolate cherry cake, but Huni grabs my hand. 

"Before you eat, you have to wear the bunny costume! Remember, it was part of the deal~?" I huff, throwing him over my shoulder as I grab my bag and dig for the costume. He giggles, pulling himself up from the floor and directing me to a changing room. We passed a replica of Huni, but taller and wearing glasses.

"Chika~!" Huni shouts, hugging Usa-Chan. "Are you on your way to Satoshi's?"

"For the last time, brother, I told you not to call me Chika. It's Yasuchika." He glares at Huni, and I raise an eyebrow.

"You two look alike." I comment, and Yasuchika scowls at me.

"You must be Ryuko. Mitsukuni never shuts up about you when he's at home." Chika huffs, walking past us with his own duffel bag. "This place better be in one piece when I return." And with that, he leaves. Hm. Nice brother I guess?

"You talk about me?" I ask, turning to Huni.

"Why wouldn't I? You're my girlfriend after all~" He taps my nose and then gently pushes me into the changing room. 

Groaning, I strip down and put on the stupid costume. I mean yes, I look good, and it's for 20 cakes. Okay yea fine, i'll wear it. Adjusting the bunny ears and tail, I walk back out and head back to the dining hall, wanting a cake.

Huni giggles, following. "You're so cute Ryu-Chan~"

"Only cute?" I ask, sitting down. "Come have a cake with me."

"I feel like this is gonna turn into a competition." He says, grabbing one of his own cakes and handing me a fork.

"Mm I don't know. Is it?" I question, plucking a cherry off the top and popping it in my mouth. "I don't want to seem like a slob for eating a cake too fast. Oi, stop staring." I glare at him sternly as his eyes travel south.

"Well you did eat 3 cakes in under a half hour on our last date. And you weren't messy at all." 

"Years of practice for them." I mutter, pulling the stem out of my mouth, having tied it in a knot with my tongue.

"Them? Oh, your parents?" I nod simply, and we both begin to eat. Out of habit, I could finish the cake in a few minutes, but, being polite, I expanded the time to about ten. 

"So what're your plans, hot shot?" I ask, pushing the empty tray away.

"Well, since you came early, we have a lot of extra time. Later tonight, we're going to build a fort and watch movies together~" Recognition runs across his features as he perks up. "Oh! I wanted to ask, my family is going to a friend's party next week and told me I have to bring someone with me. Would you like to come with me?"  

"Ehh..." I hesitate. "Who's this 'friend'?" He just giggles in response. "Do I have to dance?"

"Well, it's a wealthy party. So, yes~" 

This makes me groan, "I don't like dancing. Because then I have to dress uup." I put my head on the table. "What if I told you I forgot how?"

"Well then we'll just have to practice~ Although, I know you're lying because I saw you dance at the masquerade. And if you used to do whatever your parents said, you had to've learned ballroom dancing." Huni smiles, hugging Usa-Chan. "But I can remind you how if you'd like~"

"Who says I wanna dance with you?" I scoff, standing up. "Your family is based around karate. So you have a dojo, don't you? It must be bigger than mine." Huni stands up and goes ahead of me, to the door.

"Yea, I can show you~ Are you sure you want to in the costume though?"

I walk past him, my fingers tracing along his arm and under his chin. "Ah c'mon~ You know you'd love to watch~" I laugh at his reaction and walk out of the dining room. Finding my bag, I grab a box of pocky and some sweats. "Besides, I wanna see how good you actually are. I'm curious~"

Huni jogs ahead of me to show me the way. I follow while munching on a flavored stick. "So.. are you challenging me?" He asks after a moment, slowing his pace to walk next to me.

"You could say that. But if it's a challenge, I need to change into something more flexible than this." I gesture to my cosplay.

"Hmm.. okay, but as long as you put it back on when we're done!" He smiles, attempting to steal one of my pocky sticks, but I swat his hand away, allowing a brief glare to slide over my features.

He shows me to the Haninozuka dojo, which is huge and two walls were lined with weapons. Useful~ Although I already have some on me. Going into a side room, I put on black spandex shorts and an oversized sweatshirt that says 'It's a Cake Thing, You Wouldn't Understand' in pink on the front. 

I look at the cosplay that's now in a pile on the floor. . . I grab the bunny ears and then go back out. I flash a few CDs to Huni, and he smiles, taking them and finding a CD player to put them in.

"Is it your CDs Ryu-Chan?" He asks, plugging the player in and popping a CD in.

"Mhm, some of the ones I actually like." Hearing the first song, I smirk. It was a CD that Kotetsu and I put together out of boredom. Our parents don't even know about the CD.

I begin to stretch and watch slyly as Huni removes his shirt. He comes over and stretches with me, "The bunny ears are cute on you by the way~"

I hum/huff, not exactly sure which, and sit down to do different stretches. "So is this like a battle?" I question, leaning forward with my legs spread out. "'Cause if so, I hope you don't mind second place." 

Huni giggles, touching his toes, "Oh Ryu-Chan~ You're so cute."

Standing up, I walk over to Huni, lightly pushing him back. "Alright, Haninozuka. Show me what you got." I smirk up to him. "Remember, go easy on me, since i'm a wimpy little girl~" I tease, whispering in his ear.

The song "Fast Car" comes on. The original artist is Tracy Chapman, but Kotetsu did a cover of it. Oh what a song to fight to.

I laugh slightly as we step apart from each other. "Ladies first," Huni says, and I smirk, feeling a cocky comment rising.

"After you, love." I smile sweetly, and he chuckles. He stands there and I pout, "Fine, i'll do it." I run at him and he immediately dodges, flipping me over my shoulder.

"How was that, love." He taunts, and I laugh. Rolling backwards back to my feet we begin to fight, him and I both getting a few hits in to each other.

"Cause I remember when we were drivin', drivin in your car~ Speeds so fast it felt like I was drunk." I sing quietly as I kick Huni's legs out from under him. He's quick to get back to his feet, and I see a flash of metal as he pulls out throwing stars. I pull out shuriken, and we circle each other.

"Y'know what I realized?" Huni asks as we both watch each other for our movements. Him and I were panting lightly. 

"Hm."

"That you've never really called me Huni-Senpai. It's always been bastard." I can't help but laugh. 

I throw a shuriken at him and he dodges, "Oh i'm so sorry, wise one. I just thought Cake Bastard suited you more. Besides, Huni-Senpai sounds weird to me."

(A/N : Ha ha ha, I was gonna put 'Huni-Senpai sounds weird in my mouth' but all you PERVERTS out there would take it the wrong way. PLUS if i put that, then i'd want Huni to retort with something perverted, but then he wouldn't be innocent anymore and blah blah blah XD)

"What about Mitsukuni? You've called me that once before." He suggests, inching his way closer to me, as I slowly back up a bit, my remaining shuriken raised.

"Yea, once when I was hyperventilating about getting lost in Kyoka's resort." I scoff, dodging as he throws a star. "And I like cake bastard. Mitsukuni is too formal. It'd make us seem closer than what we really are."

"Isn't that why we're dating?" He asks, and I grow slightly irritated that we're having this talk again.

"By blackmail? Yes. Sure hanging out with you can be enjoyable, but remember what i said at the beach? You shouldn't be nosying into my life, 'cause I don't really want you there." 

"Do you have issues trusting people?"

This question makes me falter, "Wh-what the hell are you talking about?" Me faltering gave him the chance to throw his ninja stars and my sweatshirt is now pinned to the wall. I glare at him and whine. "This isn't fair you bastard!"

"What was that about second place Ryu-Chan?" He smiles, coming up to me and kissing my nose as I drop my shuriken.

"Oi it's wrong to take advantage on a girl who's defenseless." I mutter, blowing in his face. He takes a few steps back, smiling to me, flowers around him.

"I win~! We should celebrate with cake, whaddaya think Usa-Chan?" 

I glance to the side to see 4 bows and many arrows. Hmm... the throwing stars are just in my sweatshirt. Glancing back to Huni, he's talking with Usa-Chan. Going to my knees, I pull my arms and head out of the sweatshirt. I'm wearing a bra, so no big deal. Silently grabbing an arrow and bow, I stalk up behind Huni.

Grabbing his shoulder, I whip him around and push him to the ground, standing above him with the arrow pointed at his face.

"I finish in first place~" I hum as he begins to blush, glancing to the side to see my sweatshirt still pinned to the wall. "Lean to throw better next time, Mitsukuni." 

He goes to move and I pull the arrow back. "Nuh uh~ Say that I won."

"Okay okay Ryu-Chan, you're the winner!" He submits and I hum, smiling happily as I step off of him and put my weapon back. 

"Good game, Hun." I say nonchalantly, taking the throwing stars out of my sweatshirt and handing them back to him.

"Love, Mitsukuni, Hun? What's with all of the nicknames Ryu-Chan~? Softening up finally?"

I scoff, "Yea right-" He stops me from putting my sweatshirt back on. 

"You gotta put the outfit back on~ We made a deal."

I look at him for a bit and then wiggle my shoulders, "I think you'd rather just have me in this, but okay." I snicker as he stutters. "Celebration cake, i'll meet you back in the dining room."

~*~*~*~

"Aww Ryu-Chan, why'd you change?" Huni pouts when I come back from the restroom in sweatpants and my cake sweatshirt. We were currently watching a movie in our pillow fort.

"My monthly prescription of Lucifer's waterfall has started." I grumble, plopping down next to him and pulling a cake towards me. It takes him a sec before he understands, but laughs sorrily. 

"I guess that's a good excuse.. but you should sleep over for the entire weekend, since you can't wear the outfit." He asks cutely, giving me puppy eyes.

I give him a look, "You want my hormonal bleeding body within your presence for two whole days?" I ask.

I see a slight cringe go across his face for a split second before he just smiles and pinches my cheek. "I'll spend any time I can with you~"

Swatting his hand away, I start to eat my cake. "Prepare for more bitchiness, whininess, and crabbiness. Tetsu-Kun says it's shark week 'cause of how heavy my mood swings are." 

After a few minutes of watching the movie, I see Huni move out of the corner of my eye, and felt a fluffy blanket wrap around my shoulders. Sighing, I lean back into him before he can move. "Thank you Mitsukuni.." 

"Mm~" He giggles quietly, wrapping his arms around me and holding me close. "If you need anything, just ask, kay~?" He whispers, putting Usa-Chan in my lap.

"Mhm~" I cuddle into him as we continue the movie.

~*~

I don't remember falling asleep, but I did apparently. When I woke up, I was wrapped in the blanket with Usa-Chan as my pillow. Huni wasn't around, which paranoid me.. I don't like being alone...

"Mitsukuni.." I call out his name as I sit up. My hair's probably a mess, but i'm in no mood to fix it. "Where are you?"

"Right here Ryu-Chan~!" He hums, coming into the room. "Can you come with me for a sec~?"

This makes me groan. "Whyy. I don't wanna move." I tell him, falling back over and curling up. Frickin cramps just pop out of nowhere dammit. Next thing I know, he's picking me up and walking me down the hall. I whined childishly, pushing away from him, but his grip stays firm.

"Cake bastard, unhand me." I mumble, kicking my feet even. "Where're you even taking meee."

"You're still sleepy, aren't you Ryu-Chan." He giggles as I nod. He gently kicks a door open, and he carries me into the bathroom. We're immediately surrounded by the scent of cake. I feel my cramp tighten and I whine. "I drew a bath for you~" Huni sings softly, setting me on my feet. "I took a couple of my Mother's cake scented bath salts. Take as long as you want, when you're done, i'll have some cinnamon tea waiting for you." He hugs me gently, kissing my cheek before closing the door and leaving me to myself.

I undress and step into the bath. The warmth runs through my body, and I sigh in pleasure as I sink into it, enjoying the cake scents as my cramp calms down a bit. I tilt my head back and close my eyes.

Mitsukuni's being awfully sweet all of the sudden.. more so than usual, is it only because of my waterfall of satan? That's gotta be it.. Although I appreciate it... his sweetness is annoying me.

I feel an irk mark grow as I think about this. Sitting in the bathtub for a long while, I finally wash my hair and body before reluctantly getting out. I instantly glare at seeing my sweats gone. Doing my feminine duty, I wrap a red towel around myself and open the door to step out into the hall.

"Oi, bastard, where're my clothes?" I shout down the corridor, and Huni pops up, with the clothes folded in his arms.

"Just took them out of the dryer~ They should be nice and warm." He smiles softly, "I'll go get your tea. Go wait in our fort, kay Ryu-Chan?"

"Yea whatever, stop being so sweet.." I grab the clothes from him, going to the living room. Making sure i'm inside the fort, I put the heated clothes back on, and then grab Usa-Chan, hugging him.

Huni comes back a minute or so later with my tea, and I hesitate before taking it. "It's to help with any cramps, I looked it up." He giggles quietly, pushing the cup into my outstretched hands.

"Piss off with the happy sweetie act, please?" I ask, a note of anger in my voice. "Just act like i'm not menstruating. It's bad enough I have to deal with your normal lolita shit." After scolding him about that, a moment later i'm hugging his arm, whining how I want cookies.

"Eh.. Ryu-Chan you still have 7 cakes left?" He asks, looking at me nervously. Must've been surprised about my mood change.

"I don't want cake, I want cookies." I tell him sternly, poking his chest.

"Wanna make some together?" He asks, going to stand up. I drink down my tea before holding my arms up to him.

"Carry me there~?"

~*~

"Ryu-Chan we have to bake them first." Huni scolds me gently as I taste the cookie batter. I grab the bowl and pull myself up onto the counter.

"Mmm I changed my mind. I just want the dough now." I say, starting to eat the cookie dough.

"That's not exactly healthy..."

"You think our diets are?" I scoff, spooning the sweet into my mouth.

"True.. wanna another cup of tea?" 

"Can I have chamomile instead..?" I ask hesitantly, and he nods with a smile.

By the time the tea is done, the cookie dough, and another cake is gone. Ah cravings. Sipping my tea, I swing my feet.

"We should fight again. It was fun yesterday~" I smile slightly. Huni was leaning next to me on the counter. He moves so he was standing between my legs. His left hand reached up to play with my hair.

"Are you sure you want to?" He asks, and I pout/glare.

"You don't think I can?" I ask sourly, pushing his hand away.

"It's not that, I just don't want to hurt you." 

"You're not gonna hurt me! Jeez stop treating me like a baby just 'cause i'm losing a little blood, dammit! I'm perfectly capable-" 

"Okay! Okay, we can." He stops me mid speech, putting his hands on mine. "Though, only for a kiss?" He questions cockily and I purse my lips.

Letting out a small huff, I lean forward and kiss him for a moment. Pulling away quickly, I hop from the counter and head for the dojo, knowing my cheeks are probably red. As I walk down the hall, I pull out my phone. It was blown up with 54 messages and 25 missed calls. All from Kotetsu. Hehe.. oops? Just as I go to respond, he calls me again.

"Hi-"

"Ryuko! Why haven't you been answering your phone?! Has Huni-Senpai done anything?! You're still innocent aren't you?! I've been worried all night! I haven't even slept!! Hikaru and Kaoru had to keep me company while I was fretting!" Kotetsu shouts into the phone and I pull the blasted thing away from me so I can hear his shouting from a distance.

"Tetsu-Chaan.." I say in a childish sad voice. "I'm sorry I didn't call... I forgot about my phone." My mood changes as recognition hits me. "Woah wait! Hika-baka, and Kao-baka are at our house?! I swear to hell if they've gone in my room I will throw you all off the third balcony window!"

"Eh... Ryu-Nee are you-?"

"And another thing! Don't go blowing up my phone! I'm the older one, so don't think that I can't take care of myself!"

"Ryu-Chan, are you okay?" Huni asks from behind me, and I flip him off as I yell into the phone some more.

"Ryuko!" Kotetsu shouts, shutting me up. "It's shark week isn't it."

Hearing that, I feel tears well up in my eyes. Without answering, I huff and hang up the phone. "Here take this, I don't wanna talk to anyone." I mumble, holding my phone out to him without making eye contact.

"Anyone..?" 

"Well.. besides you I guess." God I feel depressed now.

"You still wanna fight again?" He asks softly, pocketing my phone. I nod sullenly, and he leads me into the dojo. "You really are a mood changer, huh." He giggles quietly as I laugh slightly, lightly punching his arm.

"Shut it, blondie." I go over and put in one of my CDs. Humming, I look through the songs. Deciding to just play the first one, I stand up and go back over to him. "Mkay, i'm ready."

"Oh hey~ I know this song." He smiles giddily. "I have a recording of you sing-" He stops mid sentence and puts his hands over his mouth. Oh but I heard enough.

"You have a recording of me what now?" I ask threateningly.

"Nothing! Let's begin, okay?" 

"Tell me."

"It's nothing, forget about it."

"I'm not going to forget about it. You have a video of me, I wanna see it." I argue with him back and forth until he pulls out his phone to show me. I watch as he shows me a video of me singing If I Were a Boy in the studio. I remember that.. I didn't know he recorded it though. I glare at him, demanding he deletes it.

"Nuh uh! I like it!"

"I'll give you this CD so you can hear the full version!"

"But you sing it differently on here.." He pouts, and I puff out my cheeks.

"Delete it. And you won't have to fight with me."

"Mmm that's not enough."

I think for a moment, pacing the floor. "You don't have to fight me, I'll go to that dance with you or whatever that was, annnd... i'll let you 'reteach' me how to dance?" I use air quotes for the word "reteach". 

"Fine.. but you have to sing me something too." He says, handing me his phone so I can delete the video.

"Alright alright." I agree, going to his gallery and deleting the video. Doing a mega quick snoop, I notice how all of his pictures are with Mori or the rest of the hosts. I hand his phone back, before putting my hands on my hips. "So what're we gonna do first then?"

"'Reteach' you how to dance?" He asks, giggling with a smirk.

"Ballroom dancing..?"

"Well obviously, silly~ Once the next song starts." He puts his phone away and then grabs my hand, placing his other on my waist. 

Grudgingly, I place my free hand on his shoulder. The song that comes on is Willow (original artist is Jasmine Thompson), and we begin to dance. As we begin to dance, all of my lessons come back to me and I easily flow with the music. 

I feel a pang of annoyance with how much I remember. And how much I enjoyed it.

~*~

"I don't wanna anymore." I whine loudly as Huni asks me to sing for the fifth time.

"It was part of the deal! I deleted the video, but now you have to sing for me." He puts his hands on his hips, acting all adulty and crap.

"Welll I take it back."

"I can't exactly get that video back, now can I."

"That's not my fault-"

"You're the one who deleted it Ryu-Chan."

"Okay! But tomorrow. Before I leave." I hug him around the neck, hanging on him. "Right now I wanna go watch scary movies and eat ice cream in our pillow fort with my boyfriend~" I carry out the last word seductively, whispering it in his ear.

Before i'm able to pull away, he grips my chin and kisses me. When he pulls away, my face is pink. "If you get to tease me, I might as well do the same." He giggles and picks me up, heading for the living room to watch our movies and eat sweets for the rest of the night.

~*~ 

"Do I still have to."

"Yes."

"Whyyy."

"We made a deal."

"Mitsu-Chaaaan."

"Mitsu-Chan?"

"I don't wannaaaa."

"You gotta Ryu-Chan."

"Pleaaaseee."

"Deal's a deal."

"I'm assuming you're going to record it?"

"If you'll let me."

"I guess. That is, if I sing."

"C'mon, love."

"Ugh, back to the whole love thingie?"

"Love, Sweetie, Sugar, Babe, Sexy.." He trails off nicknames until my hands are covering my ears.

"Fine! Okay. Give me my phone so I can look up music." I growl out. He obliges and hands me the device. Thinking up a quick song, I search up the instrumental and hit play.

"I'm caught up in your expectations,
You try to make me live your dream
But i'm causing you so much frustration
And you only want the best for me

You're wanting me to show more interest
To always keep a big bright smile
Be that pinky little perfect princess
But i'm not that type of child

And the storm is rising inside of me
Dontcha feel that our worlds collide?
It's getting harder to breath
It hurts deep inside

Just let me be
Who I am
It's what you really need to understand
And I hope so hard for the pain to go away

And it's torturing me
But I can't break free
So I cry and cry but just won't get it out
The silent scream

Tell me why you're putting pressure on me
And every day you cause me harm
That's the reason why I feel so lonely
Even though you hold me in your arms

Wanna put me in a box of glitter
But i'm just trying to get right out
And now you're feeling so so bitter
Because i've let you down

And the storm is rising inside of me
Donthca feel that our worlds collide?

It's getting harder to breathe
It hurts deep inside

Just let me be
Who I am
It's what you really need to understand
And I hope so hard for the pain to go away

And it's torturing me
But I can't break free
So I cry and cry but just won't get it out
The silent scream

Can't you see how I cry for help?
Cause you should love me just for being myself
I'll drown in an ocean of pain and emotion
If you don't save me right away

Just let me be
Who I am
It's what you really need to understand
And I hope so hard for the pain to go away

And it's torturing me
But I can't break free
So I cry and cry but just won't let it out
The silent scream"

The music ends, and I give him a fake smile. "Happy now?"

"Very~ But hey, that song sounded like it relates to you and your parents-"

"My limo is here, I have to go." I cut him off. Grabbing my bag, I hug him quickly. "Thanks for having me.. and putting up with me." I whisper, pecking his cheek before exiting the mansion.

TA DA! I'm sorry it's been so long you guys, I just went through a move and i've been head over heels in emotions and boxes!! So I made this chapter extra long for you bootiful wattpadians. I hope you enjoyed~
~LK411

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.7K 2K 18
Hey, This is a request from @Ekatrice19 She wanted Ouran Highschool Host Club! So, you are a new girl at school. Your story is like Haruhi's: Commone...
7K 109 14
The Hitachiin twins aren't just twins..... their triplets. Hikaru and Kaoru have a sister named Hotaru. She was just like them all throughout middle...
46.3K 1.1K 47
Arabella Hashimoto lived a normal life as a little girl--until her father died; Arabella's world came crashing down as well as her mother's and young...
231K 6.1K 24
Enrolled in the all-prestigious Ouran High School, Fujioka Haruhi should be delighted. However, being in the Host Club was not something she had plan...