Instagram Train - Vkook

By Tearfulbobcat66

Another Vkook/Taekook Instagram story. Book 1: Instagram Train Book 2: The expansion of Instagram Train. Th... More

Jungkook
Jungkook
Jimin
Taehyung
Taehyung
Yoongi
Jungkook
Taehyung
Taehyung
Yoongi
Hoseok
Jungkook
Yoongi
Taehyung
Hoseok
Jimin
Taehyung
Jungkook
Yoongi
Taehyung
Namjoon
Jungkook
Hoseok
Taehyung
Taehyung
Jungkook
Taehyung
Yoongi
Jungkook
Taehyung
Namjoon
Yoongi
Taehyung
Hoseok
Jin
Yoongi
Yoongi
Jimin
Taehyung
Jungkook
Yoongi
Taehyung
Taehyung
Yoongi
Taekook Messages
Taekook Messages
Yoongi
Hoseok
Taehyung
Taehyung
Yoongi
Yoongi
Jimin
Taekook Messages
Yoongi
Taehyung
Yoongi
Hoseok
Authors Note
Taehyung
Taehyung
Yoongi
Hoseok
Article: 2
Article 3
Jimin
Taehyung
Hoseok
Taehyung
Jungkook
Jimin
Jimin
Taehyung
Jungkook
Hoseok
Jimin
Jungkook
Jin
Taehyung
Jimin
Taehyung
Taehyung
Jimin
Hoseok
Namjoon
Jin
Baekhyun
Jungkook
Authors Note
Taehyung
Jungkook
Hosoek
Jimin
Jungkook
Jin
Taehyung
Hosoek
Jimin
Taemin Messages
Taejoon Messages
Jungkook
Taehyung
Jimin
Taehyung
Jungkook
Hoseok
Taehyung
Hoseok
Jimin
Jungkook
Taehyung
Taehyung
Hoseok
Jimin
Taehyung
Taekook Messages
Jungkook
Authors Note
Jungkook
Jimin
Taehyung
Jungkook
Jimin
Taehyung
Jungkook
Taehyung
Jungkook
Hoseok
Jungkook
Taehyung
Taehyung
Taekook Messages.
Jungkook
Hoseok
Taehyung
Jungkook
Jimin
Article 4
Jungkook
Taehyung
Hoseok
Taehyung
Jimin
Taehyung
Jungkook
Taehyung
Hoseok
Taehyung
Jimin
Jungkook
Taehyung
Taehyung
Jungkook
Jimin
Jimin
Jungkook
Hoseok
Taehyung
Jungkook
Hoseok
Taehyung
Jimin
Jungkook
Taehyung Vs. GummyBoo (Special)
Jungkook
Jungkook
Jimin
Hoseok
Ashley
Jungkook
Taehyung
Taehyung
Jungkook
Jungkook
Jimin
Jungkook
Jimin
Taehyung
Ashley
Taehyung
Jungkook
Jungkook
Taehyung
Author's note
Jungkook
Taehyung
Jimin
Jungkook
Taehyung
Jungkook
Taehyung
Hoseok
Jimin
Taehyung
Jungkook
Jimin
Taehyung
Jungkook
Authors Note

Article: 1

15K 493 157
By Tearfulbobcat66

BREAKING NEWS

The model, Kim Taehyung, has been in a horrific car accident. Kim Taehyung is mostly known on Instagram and for knowing BTS - the hit K-pop band. He has done some photo shoots with many local and international companies but mostly for Gucci. 

The accident occurred yesterday at 7:15 pm near the centre of Seoul where he was heading home from work. The driver was drunk and hit Taehyung, causing him to fly over the car. Witnesses said that the driver had fell asleep at the wheel but suspected that as they could smell alcohol on the driver. It has been said that many pedestrians ran over to help Taehyung and many gave up their jackets to keep him warm until the emergency services arrived. 

Kim Taehyung is now in the hospital recovering from a head injury, a broken leg and an fractured arm but has not awaken since the accident. The musician Min Yoongi (also known as AGUST D) is at the hospital by Taehyung's side, waiting for him to awake. The driver that caused the accident has been arrested and has been temporally locked up until the court date has been decided. 

- Third person - 

Jin was the first one to see the article. "G-guys..." Jin mumbled but no one heard him as the others were talking. Jin's eyes began to water. "Guys!" Jin shouted desperately. Everyone looked over. "Are you okay? What's wrong?" Jimin asked worriedly. Jin put the Ipad onto the coffee table. The 4 read the article and shook still. Jungkook suddenly snapped. He got up, ran to his room, grabbed his coat, slipped it on before running out of the door. 

Jungkook sprinted to the hospital on foot causing a lot of chaos because of the fans. He ignored the fans and kept running as fast as his legs could carry him. He made his way through the front entrance of the hospital where a couple of reporters sat but as soon as they saw Jungkook, they bounced out of their seats. Jungkook ran to the reception desk. 

"W-Where is Kim T-Taehyung?" He asked, nearly choking on his own breath. The woman at the desk told him where he needed to go but the reporters somewhat stopped him. He managed to weave round them before sprinting down the halls to find Taehyung. When Jungkook reached his room, he opened the door. There were monitors, tubes, and other things everywhere. Yoongi sat there staring at Taehyung with obvious dried tears on his face. Jungkook fell to the floor crying. Sobbing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 365 10
ೃ⁀➷. 𝖮𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖼𝖺𝗇𝗇𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝖳𝗈𝗉! 𝖬𝖺𝗅𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗑 𝖦𝗈𝗃𝗈 𝖲𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗎 . . . . ╰┈➤ Feel free to s...
457K 25.3K 55
Jungkook: you dont know? Taehyung: Dont know what? Jungkook: .... Jungkook: my best friend killed himself Start: jan 16 ish End: march 1st ish #530 i...
2.2K 276 5
A gorgeous-looking nerd Kim Taehyung and the jock Jeon Jungkook. That's it. I'll think of a better description later, you guys know I suck at making...
157K 6.3K 31
This is about a fun and handsome Alien named Kim Taehyung/V, and a snob but kind and cute Kookie monster named Jeon Jungkook. What will happen if thi...