Young & Dumb (Lesbian Story)...

By taylenking

Journey Foster is an eighteen year old girl who is the the captain of her high school soccer team. Being a se... More

Prologue
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
New Series

Chapter One

96.5K 2.4K 1.9K
By taylenking

     Journey|

I sprinted through the hallways as if I was Usain Bolt. I was the only one in the hallway everyone else had made it to their first periods on time. Of course, I would be late on the first day. Thankfully, my first period was Theatre.

I've took the class every year of high school. So, Mr. Cruz and I were pretty close. I was just in front of the door when the bell rung. The door slammed right in face. I mumbled curse words under my breath.

I knocked at the door, and looked around the hallways. Thankfully, Judy B. Thomas, the school's number one snitch, and hall monitor wasn't patrolling to deliver detention slips to all the late students yet.

The door swung open, and the young teacher stepped aside to let me in without a word. I thanked Mr. Cruz, and walked into the classroom. I looked up to see everyone eyeballing me. Damn, a lot of people decided to take Theatre this year.

There was a bunch of freshman, and sophomores whom I had no idea who they were; but there were some juniors and seniors, too. Two stood out, my best guy friend, Otto. He told me he had signed up for Theatre, but I didn't believe that the school's quarterback would actually sign up for such a class.

The boy was 6'7, and even though he was slim, he had the muscles of a Greek god. All the girls swooned when he walked by. He had a smile that could make your day, and a laugh that could make you piss your pants.

"Ayo, Foster," Otto yelled. He was sitting in the back, and he already had a chair saved for me. That made me realize the second senior in the room. Cameron Ramsey.

She was eyeballing me with curious, chocolate eyes. The seat Otto had saved me was right between her, and him. I cleared my throat, and scuffled over to my seat. Cameron kept her intimidating eyes on me. As I got closer, I noticed her eyes were red, and low. She was so high.

Trust me. I would know. From not only getting high myself, but from my parents being complete stoners. My parents have been smoking marijuana since they were in high school. Now my dad owns a successful home maintenance company, and my mom owns a bar downtown.

People always said that they wouldn't amount to anything, but now my parents could use one dollar bills as a perfect alternate to toilet paper. They had money to spend, even though it was hard to see; since they both still dressed in 80's fashion.

As I got closer, Cameron finally looked back down at her sketch pad. I wondered what possessed her to take this class. She was the school's number one badass. I can't picture her reciting sonnets, and monologues by Shakespeare.

I took my seat. "Alright, nice of you to join us, Miss Foster. How was your summer," Mr. Cruz asked. The man was completely handsome with his golden skin, scruffy beard, grey eyes, and professional undercut hairstyle. He looked more like a model than a Theatre teacher.

Everyone's eyes focused on me, even Cameron's. The freshmen looked at me with a glint in their eye, as if they were honored that I was in their class. "Uh, it was cool, man. I actually found time to see a Broadway show. I forgot what it was called though, because I was sleep during half of it."

Everyone laughed at me, some of the freshmen laughed too hard. "Well, at least you spent your time doing something...productive." The announcements came on, before Mr. Cruz could say anything else. We did the Pledge of Allegiance, and then listened to Principal Norman talk our head off about complete nonsense.

I glanced over at Cameron. She was working her pencil on the paper of her scrapbook. She had a passionate, focused adorable expression on her face. It looked like she was drawing a model of a car.

I always wanted to say something to Cameron, but she was just so damn intimidating. "...after school," I looked at Otto. He had just finished a sentence. I wasn't even listening.

"Huh?"

"Are you going to the River after school? You know every year, seniors have a bonfire on the first day of school there, bro? Or are you too busy stalking rebel girl?"

I hit Otto on his bicep, but the hit hurt me more than it hurt him. Damn him and his hard ass muscles. "She's sitting right there," I whispered.

"Look, are going down to the Riv, or not," Otto asked. The River was an old drive-in movie downtown. It was by the river, so everyone called it the Riv or the River. Mostly everyone in high school, hung out there to socialize after school.

But on days like the first day of school, seniors were known to hold special events there. Like the First Day Bonfire. All the seniors sat by the fire, sung, drank, smoked, and just chilled. It was cool, but I didn't really fancy possibly having a hangover on the second day of school.

"Who's going," I asked.

"Um, everyone. All of our circle will be there, and some people that graduated last year will be there, too. Even the too cool for school kids are going. Ain't that right, Ramsey," Otto yelled over me.

I looked over at Cameron. She looked up from her drawing. "What, man," she asked slowly. She squinted her eyes as if she was trying to focus her vision.

"Are you, and your posse going to the Riv tonight," Otto asked.

Cameron focused her attention on Otto and I, and a crooked smile played on her lips. "Hell yeah, dude. I wouldn't miss it." She then went back to her little sketch pad as if nothing happened.

"See, told you everyone was going," Otto said.

When the announcements ended, Mr. Cruz made us all stand up, and say something about ourself. I almost cried when he called me. I stood up anyways. "Come on, Cruz! I've been in your class for four years! You know all about me!"

"But some of these freshmen don't know who you are, Miss Foster. So, why don't you give them a short introduction," Mr. Cruz responded.

I sighed. "Fine. I'm Journey Foster. I know Journey is a weird name, but my parents are stoners, so woohoo!" My classmates laughed, and I swear I even heard Cameron snicker beside me. "I'm a senior here. I'm the captain of the varsity soccer team. I've been in a couple of plays. And I'm a pretty chill person." I turned to Mr. Cruz, "Are you happy?"

Mr. Cruz clapped a thunderous clap. He put on his best acting skills. He put on a realistic act as if I had said the most heart touching thing. "That was so groundbreaking, Miss Foster." Mr. Cruz pinched the bridge of his nose, and looked down. He turned away from the class. "I need a moment."

I laughed at Mr. Cruz's silly nature as I sat down. "You know, I try to be inspirational," I called out.

Mr. Cruz chuckled as he turned around. "Okay, seriously. Um," he pointed to Cameron. "Miss Ramsey, would you like to go?"

Cameron stood up confidently. The freshmen cowered around in their seats, already intimated by Cameron Ramsey. They better be. The girl is no joke. She's known for getting into fights. I heard one time, she managed to break this guy's collarbone.

I can't stress enough how badass Cameron actually is. "My name is Cameron Ramsey, and I'm a stoner," she said as if she was in a confession group. She then sat down.

Mr. Cruz looked at me. "And I thought your introduction was groundbreaking, Miss Foster! Miss Ramsey has you beat!"

I looked at Cameron, and she smirked at me. I blushed, and turned away. "Okay, next.."

My next class was with a bunch of seniors, and surprise, surprise, Cameron was in that class, too. The class was Calculus. Cameron sat in the back with all of her intimidating friends, while I sat by the window with my two best friends, Gaia and Ivy.

Cameron was laughing it up with her four main buddies, Bash, Gunner, Cortez, and Wolf. I watched them as they looked around the classroom. Bash pointed to a quiet girl from our grade named Emma. Gunner shook his head, but it seemed as if Cameron was pushing him to do something.

The tan, tall, lanky boy stood up slowly. He ran his fingers through his brunette locks, and licked his fingers before pressing down his eyebrows. The group cackled at their friend. Gunner began walking as if he was straight out of a 70's movie. He sat down at an empty desk beside Emma.

"Hey, girl." Emma blushed, and waved shyly. "I just wanted to ask you something."

"Get her, Gunner! Get her," Bash yelled, and Cameron repeated Bash's words.

Emma looked at Gunner then back at the posse of rebels. Gunner took Emma's hand, and she focused her attention back on the boy. She gave the boy a huge smile.

Gunner was good looking. He was just a little too slim. All of Cameron's friends were good looking actually. You had Gunner the tall, slim one with the most adorable sprinkled brown freckles, and the neatest hairstyle ever. You then had Cortez. His Spanish accent would drive any girl insane, plus Cortez had tattoos scattered all over his neck, torso and arms. Then there was Bash, the caramel boy with the darkest brown eyes, the smoothest voice, and the best fashion sense ever. And finally, there was Wolf. He was one hairy boy, hence his nickname; but he managed to pull it off. He was pale, with the most beautiful emerald eyes.

Lastly, there was Cameron herself. She looked like a goddess with her long, blonde hair. She always carried this rough, and mysterious but sexy expression around on her face. Her body was shaped like a model's. She had nice sized legs, banging thighs, and a backside to envy.

Cameron was an open lesbian. Girls who weren't even bisexual or lesbian, lusted after her. Every girl was thirsty for Cameron's attention; but Cameron only gave her attention to the one's she found worthy.

"I was wondering," Gunner said to Emma. Emma's smile spread wider. "If you could do me the favor of...getting a complete makeover because you're ugly as fuck."

Emma snatched her hand away from Gunner, that smile wiped right off her face. The crew laughed so hard as Gunner walked back to them. Wolf was howling like an actual wolf. Cameron was wiping away tears, as Cortez shook his head. "I told y'all not to do that. Gunner, you just broke that bitch's heart."

"Hell, she won't be the first."

Emma was looking down at her desk with embarrassment. Gaia sighed, and being the firecracker that she is. She marched right to the back where the crew were sitting. Her black locks bounced as she walked as if she was on a mission.

"Oh no," Ivy said as she covered her eyes. "She's going to embarrass herself."

I looked at my blonde friend, then back at Gaia. "You guys think that's fucking funny! You guys are a bunch of fucking idiots."

Cameron's eyes fell on me, when Gaia approached. She licked her lips, and looked down at her desk. "Hey, baby, chill out." Gunner grabbed Gaia's hand and stared at her with his icy blue eyes.

"Let me go." Gaia got her hand out of Gunner's grasp, and slapped Gunner so fast that I barely caught it. The slap was heard all over the classroom.

"Damn," Bash yelled. I could see Cameron laughing at her friend's misfortune. Gaia stomped her way back to us.

She took a seat at her desk, and crossed her arms. "Assholes."

Mrs. Reese walked in the classroom once all the drama was solved. "Okay, class. Hope everyone is having an amazing first day. Welcome to Calculus!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

561K 13.9K 51
The moment where you are at your happiest you could possibly be and it is about to get even better. But then some mistake you made in the past comes...
94.3K 3K 44
Aaron has everything. He even knows other people that do. But he notices one girl out of every other girl that is different. She looks like she has e...
370 63 31
Naomi for some reason felt off by her own words. Did she really mean that? Just then Jean pushed her down and laid on top of her. She was so surprise...
1.6M 69.4K 39
Carter is a disabled 19 years old ex football player. After an accident one year ago, he was cursed to a lifetime in a wheelchair. Ryder is an a...