Cold Hearted

By xsleepingbeauty

"You will be coming to my pack with me." he said grabbing me by my waist, "No." I refused. "No?" he asked. "N... More

Author's note
Part 1: The Alpha.
Part 2: Locked.
Part 3: War.
Part 4: Alpha who?
Part 7: Rose
Part 8: Tainted Journal
Part 9: Sober Words
Part 10: Jealousy
Character description: Natalia Romano
Part 11: Confession
Part 12: Fifty Shades of Red
Part 13: Scars to your Beautiful
Part 14: One Last Time
Part 15: Poison
Part 16: A Flash of the Past
Part 17: Dancing in the Dark
Part 18: Mine.
Part 19: Betrayal
Part 20: I miss you.
Part 21: Florence.
Part 22: The Beast Within.
Part 23: Save me.
Part 24: Full Moon.
Part 26: Sober Hearts.
Part 27: Car Rides.
Part 28: The Past is Past.
Part 29: Home with you.
Part 30: I love you
Part 31: Family or the one you love most?
Part 32: a Truth, a Fairytale
Part 33: Sacrifice
Epilogue
Author's note: ANOTHER STORY?

Part 25: Taste of Your Lips.

11.9K 313 108
By xsleepingbeauty

"Baby can't you see? I'm callin for a guy like you should wear a warning. It's dangerous and I'm falling."

-Britney Spears, Toxic.

Recap:

I gasped when I saw the sight, I felt hopeless. It's like watching myself being tortured.

ALESSIO'S POV:

I watched as Mara cried hopelessly while trying to cover her naked body. Landon, being the gentlemen he is, lended her his soaking jacket.

I was even more terrified when I saw a lifeless Angel lying on the ground. Bruises covered most parts of her body. Her eyes were puffy and red from crying, I'm so so sorry. The walls have scratches on them, the pain must've been to much for her, I'm sorry for not arriving in time.

I held her body not knowing what to say. I felt like punishing myself because I know that this is all my fault. If I- if I wasn't so much of a coward I would've been able to safe her.

"Natalia baby, open your eyes. For me. Please." I whispered in her ears,

"You are the only reason why I'm breathing. You are the only reason why I let the light come into my life. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not taking care of your petals. I'm sorry for not catching you when you fall. I'm sorry for not being there when you needed me." I cried. I heard footsteps getting closer yet I could care less.

"I'm sorry for not being there for you like you did. I'm sorry for not having the right words to say. I'm sorry for being afraid to admit that I love you." I said, caressing her cheek.

"But you have a good heart and no one could replace that. I could try and search everywhere and the answer will always remain the same."

THE END.

I hope you guys like that, told ya that it'll be a bittersweet ending.

Also-

Nah, jk. I'm not that mean. This is a fairytale story, don't they all have good endings?

I heard Natalia gasp for air while her eye blinked rapidly.

"Hot. H-Hot, Alessio please, I need you." She begged, holding me tighter against her fragile body.

"Baby, listen, stay calm. I'm right here." I soothed her.

"Get us out of here and hurry the fuck up!" I demanded, turning onto the crowd behind me.

"We went this way, the guards are all paralyzed don't worry." Alaya informed.

I shifted my gaze at the men beside her.. he has similar features as Natalia; Nathaniel. He had his arm around Vincent's neck while the other around Alaya's. Nathaniel looked completely numb. His shirt is ripped, drenched with his own blood. His bruises covered his entire body besides his face.

"We found him in the cell over there." She said, pointing at a cell with the door open before leading the way.

She was right, the guards were indeed paralyzed. I kept on glancing on my Princess who kept sobbing in my arms while trying to sooth the pain.

"You'll be alright Princess, I'm right by your side. I'm not letting anyone lay their hands on your beautiful body." I whispered before planting kisses up her neck.

I knew what they were all thinking. Edward will never let us go this quickly,  he has something else in mind and I knew that.

Right now, all I could think about is my Princess, only her.

We reached my car. Vincent is driving with Alaya in the front seat. Rico and Landon were both beside me. Nathaniel and Mara was in the seat behind me. He looked completely traumatized. Princess is still in my arms shifting and sobbing uncontrollably.

"Alpha, the nearest Alpha Apollo's Pack; the Mischief Pack." Informed Rico.

"Any other packs?" Asked Vincent. Apollo is a very introverted person, he never socialize apart from business.

"Alpha Carmella's Pack; Wonder Pack. But it'll take a 1 hour drive." He responded.

"Just drive to Mischief Pack. I'm pretty sure we could negotiate." I finalized my decision. It'll be rough but it's worth a try.

30 minutes later.

"No visitors are allowed in at this hour." The guard said,

"Listen, address us as Alpha James, Luna Alaya, Luna Natalia, Alpha De'Russo, Beta Landon, Beta Rico, and Alpha Nathaniel." Vincent demanded the guards.

"Y-Yes A-Alpha. W-We'll contact the Beta." Replied the guard. He mind-linked the Beta before letting us in.

We pulled up in front of the huge mansion, there stands Apollo greeting us.

"Ahh, Alpha Vincent! What brings you here on such a late hour?"

"Alpha Salvatore, with all due respect, we need your help. Most of us are dying." He replied shortly, clearly showing signs of hatred.

"Alright." Apollo agreed with his usual mischievous smirk. He knew that we had nowhere to go to and he's going to take great advantage of it.

We all step out of the car. Mara was held by Landon.

"Adam! Park the car." He demanded. "Follow me."

"Sarah! Prepare a cold bath, guest room."

"Follow me Alpha." She said lowly.

"Don't worry Alpha, we'll take good care of the rest. Just remember that we have a deal to discuss later." He reminded before doing a farewell.

I followed Sarah to the guest room. The mansion was like a maze. Talia kept whining and groaning.

I sat on the bed while the maids prepare the bath.

"Hold on Talia, a little more." I told her.

"I CAN'T!" She shouted,

"Yes you can, I know you Talia, you are strong."

"I want you Alessio! Why can't you understand that?! Just get this over with!" She groaned, her hands exploring my body.

"Princess, I don't want you to regret this in the morning." I reasoned getting a pout as a respond. Her body temperature was high, I could feel that.

"The bath's ready." She informed,

"Leave." I demanded before entering the bathroom. I gently lay her in the water. It looks like she was actually enjoying this but that didn't last long. After all the maids left she continued to whine,

"It's burning even more!"

"Baby, I'm right here, everything will be alright." I replied. Pouring water over her hair.

"Don't you get it? I want you! How many times do I have to say this?! This stupid bath doesn't help. Only you can heal the pain!" She stated, irritated by my movements.

"Is that what you want?" I asked making sure.

"Yes. FUCK IT! JUST-" I cut her off with a kiss. She moaned, making me hard.

I picked her up without breaking our heated make out session. I lay her wet body on the bed before tearing her clothes. I trailed kisses down her neck. When I reach her breast, I tore her bra away and started sucking her left nipple. I could hear her fast heartbeat while she tried to hold her moans.

"This. This is all mine!" I said hungrily before she groans.

I sucked her right nipple and I could feel her hands grabbing the sheets in lust. She bit her lips, still trying to hold her moans.

"I'm going to make you scream till the world knows that you're mine." I whispered in her ear before slipping my hands under her panties.

"P-Please.." She pleaded with her eyes.

"Please what Princess?" I questioned.

"Please, I want you!" She stated.

"I don't understand Princess. You want my tongue inside you? My fingers? My cock?" I asked, teasing her.

She groaned before saying, "Oh goddess, I want your cock inside of my dripping wet pussy!"

"Be patient Princess." I teased.

I slowly pull her panties down while kissing her belly button. I could feel her burning desire as she looked at me with those innocent brown eyes.

I shifted my gaze down her area. I could see her cheeks red in embarrassment before closing her eyes.

"You're so beautiful. Remember that." I told her.

I explored the opening of her area, feeling the wetness already. A moan escaped her lips while my eyes darkened.

"You're so wet for me." I said before chuckling.

"Only for me." I added.

Without any warning I roughly insert two fingers in her. She gasped in response, grasping the bedsheets tightly.

"I like it rough. Just know that I love you cause I'm about to make love to you like I don't." I whispered in her ears before kissing her lips. My hands were still thrusting inside of her throbbing pussy as I kissed her.

"You made a mess on my fingers young lady. I need you to clean it." I demanded, bringing my hands to her mouth. She sucked it like the good girl she is with lust in her eyes.

I continued to tease her by eating her out. Her hands moved to my hair, clenching it. She moaned uncontrollably,

"DADDY!" She screamed, making me even harder.

She tasted both sweet and salty with a little bitter to it. Just like her attitude.

She flipped me over and started unbuttoning my shirt. Then, she got down to her knees and worked on my lower areas. She took me by surprise by sucking it all down her mouth.

I could feel the back of her throat as I controlled her using her hair. I couldn't help but moan. I felt myself coming,

"Swallow." I demanded. She did exactly what I told her to do.

"Good girl."

My hands choked her neck, bringing her back to bed.

"Is this what you want?" I asked,

"YES!" She replied desperately. I inserted my length in her. She cried in pain,

"Baby did I hurt you?" I questioned.

"No. KEEP GOING!" She replied.

"Are you sure? This is going to hurt a little." I reminded. She nodded as a respond.

I shoved my entire length in her, before going with the flow.

"ALESSIO!" She screams,

"Say my name louder Princess."

"ALESSIO!"

"Who do you belong?" I asked.

"You!" She moaned.

"Louder!" I demanded.

"YOU ALESSIO! I BELONG TO YOU!"

*smirks HEYOOO

What a surprise... 😂😂

Alright, first I would like to apologize for the late update. My world have been hectic this month,

I was mentally unstable and could not bring myself to writing even though I love it so much. I felt like killing myself honestly, it's a feeling that have once again crossed my mind after ages. As you can tell the event really messed me up.

I hope this heated chapter brings it up to you, again, IM SO SO SORRY 😭

I will be writing a bonus chapter this week 😉 stay tune for that! I will also try to be more consistent to my schedule.

Love ya 💋

-Winter *this is a pen name, k, k.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 40.3K 76
"Why, Alpha?" he had sat down right next to her when he arrived, and now she leaned closer to him so that their lips were only inches apart. He could...
695K 18.9K 20
"Mine!" I heard him growl. I turned around and screamed. He was so close to me our chests were touching. Alpha Carter is my mate! "No...no...no, yo...
824K 18.8K 47
Mia is a sassy girl and a werewolf with an honest heart and, she lives with her father and her older brother, her father is the beta of her pack, Sil...
2.2M 57.6K 39
BOOK 1 He hovered over me in silence while I gathered my senses. "Why are you here Deacon?" I finally asked. I heard his gruff sigh before he knelt d...