At All Costs || Jerrie

By HauntedHaunter

Police officer Jade Thirlwall has to do everything in her power to protect her girlfriend Perrie Edwards when... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 (Part 1)
Chapter 16 (Part 2)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 34

1.1K 48 16
By HauntedHaunter

*Sixteen days later*

Perrie
The bed was empty when I woke up. I was all alone in the bedroom. Where on Earth had Jade gone? Determined to find out my lover's location, I rolled out of bed. I wrapped a pink morning robe around my body and left the bedroom.

It didn't take long until I found her. She sat in the kitchen, all her attention aimed at a fluffy creature in her arms.

"Have you adopted a dog?!" I asked, surprised.

"His name is Hatchi. Come over here, Perrie" Jade said softly.

I stood by her side in a matter of seconds. She got up from the chair she sat on and handed me the little dog, whose name was Hatchi. Cute name.

Hatchi immediately began licking my face. Giggles slipped from my lips. How adorable wasn't he? Jade was an angel for getting me a dog, although she didn't want a pet. This just showed how selfless she was.

Judging by the way our newest family member behaved, I could easily tell he felt safe and content with us. It meant everything that he didn't shy away. Jade must've done a really good job with him to get him like this.

"You said you wanted to practice being a parent, and that a dog would be a good start. So I got one for you" she said warmly.

"This is incredible, Jade. Thank you so much."

I gave her a one-armed hug. This really meant a lot to me. I was so happy to finally have a dog who would keep me company when Jade worked. Hatchi would fit in well with us, too. He'd be an amazing cuddle buddy, as well.

"Happy anniversary, babygirl" Jade said lovingly.

"Happy anniversary, pumpkin" I giggled.

She leaned in for a kiss. A spark ignited in the pit of my stomach the moment our lips touched. My eyes fluttered closed. I moaned when her skilled tongue slid into my mouth. She tasted amazing. We kissed for a good three minutes. It was first when we ran out of air that we broke apart.

"Since it's our anniversary today, I figured we could kick off the day with breakfast and then we could go to the park with Hatchi and have a picnic" Jade said calmly.

"Sounds like a good anniversary to me" I smiled.

I put Hatchi down on the floor, then I sat down on my regular chair. I fell a little more in love with the brunette when I saw what she had done for breakfast; heart-shaped waffles, pancakes, fruit, toast, coffee, orange juice, and our favourite tea.

"I feel like a crappy girlfriend right now. You've already given me an anniversary gift and you've made a big breakfast, while I've done nothing. Are you disappointed?" I asked cautiously.

"Not at all. Your presence is enough for me. I don't need any gifts. All I care about, all I want, is to spend our special day with you" she said lovingly.

"Please, remind me of what I did to ever deserve you" I smiled.

"You wake up every morning. That's all you have to do. I don't care about anything else."

She reached for my hand. I grabbed ahold of her hand when it was in the reach. A smile spread across her pretty face. My heart melted at the view.

As we sat there by the table, holding hands as we looked at each other, I knew this would be our best anniversary.

**

After breakfast, we got dressed and took Hatchi on a walk. The adorable puppy explored everything from other dogs to people to a piece of paper on the ground. He was curious of his surroundings, to say the least.

"He's gonna love the park" I said calmly.

"For sure" Jade agreed.

Approximately twenty minutes later, the three of us longed after a drink and some food. Seeing the building where we lived made us happier than it usually did. Finally home.

Back in the Jerrie-flat as Jade liked to call it, Hatchi sprinted to the kitchen as soon as he was free from the leash. Both Jade and I laughed at him. He was a puppy who entertained us both, without even trying. That's a plus. A BIG plus.

"I'll just grab a shower, then we'll leave for the park, alright?" I told Jade.

"No, there's something I'd like to do first" she said.

"Sure, what's that?" I asked curiously.

"This."

She grabbed my hands and lead me to the living room. A grin was painted across her face as she mixed with the radio.

"Babe, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Re-creating a memory."

Still grinning from ear to ear, she pressed play. Tears immediately filled my eyes when I recognized the song. It was Bruno Mars's Just The Way You Are. Also known as our song. This was the song that played when Jade took me out on our first date. We danced to it that night.

"Can I have this dance, Perrie?" Jade asked politely.

"Of course you can, Jade" I smiled.

Jade put one hand on my waist as she grabbed my hand and pulled me into her body. I did the same. A smile spread across my face. I felt genuinely happy that we'd dance together, since it didn't happen very often. I'd cherish every second of this moment.

We moved slowly, let our feet lead the way. Every now and then Jade spun me around. Everytime she pulled me back in, she pecked my lips. I rested my chin on her shoulder while we danced to the song we considered ours.

At the end of the song, Jade connected her lips to my forehead. I couldn't help but smile. Forehead kisses were my favourite.

"I'll let you go take that shower now, babygirl" she whispered seductively.

With that, she broke apart and headed to the kitchen to get Hatchi.

**

Kyoto Garden, Holland Park.

"This spot is perfect. Can we sit here, babe?" I asked hopefully.

"Of course, love" Jade smiled.

Grinning like an idiot, I spread out the red and white picnic blanket on the freshly cut grass. Jade unpacked the food and drinks we brought with us while I loosened up Hatchi's leash. Sitting down on the blanket, Jade handed me a glass of watermelon cider. My favourite.

As I sipped of the drink, I soaked in the view we had before us. In front of us, we had the view of a waterfall and a big pond where big goldfish were swimming around. In the back, we had a huge lawn where Hatchi could run around freely.

"What a view, huh?" Jade smiled.

"So beautiful. Like you" I said softly.

A blush crept upon her face, painted her cheeks in a crimson colour. My heart melted at the view. She rarely blushed, but when she did, she was the cutest.

"Are you blushing, Jade Thirlwall?" I asked playfully.

"No" she lied.

"Yes, you are" I laughed.

"Am not!" She argued.

"You are!"

"Am not!"

"Oh, shut up."

Before she could answer, I pressed my lips against hers, shutting her up. She kissed me back in a matter of seconds. When I felt her tongue trying to slide into my mouth, I pulled away. Disappointment flashed in her brown eyes. She pouted like a little child.

"Wait until we get home, babe" I smiled.

"Ooh, what have you planned for later?" She asked as she wiggled her eyebrows.

"I think I should ask you the same" I said, glancing at the Victoria's Secret bag behind her. "Is it for me?"

"Maybe" she said simply.

Clearly not feeling like discussing the subject anymore, she put her glass of cactus-lime cider down and put her arm around me. I put my head on her shoulder, enjoyed every second I got to be close to her.

"What's your all-time favourite moment we've had during our five years as a couple?" I asked curiously.

"It has to be our third date, when you got ill and I took you to the hospital. Like, I had planned the perfect evening for us; dinner at Nando's, go to the Bridesmaids premiere, and a ride in The London Eye. I had looked forward to the date all week. But then you got very sick after eating one chicken wing. You threw up in the bathroom, and I remember I held back your hair while I rubbed your back. And then I remember how worried I was at the hospital. Fortunately, it wasn't serious and you could go home after an hour. You felt sorry for ruining the date night, so you took me to closest McDonald's, and there we shared fries and a strawberry milkshake. In all honesty, I thought our unplanned McDonald's date was better than the date I had planned for us" Jade said softly.

"I'll never forget that date" I chuckled.

"Me neither. What's your all-time favourite moment?" She asked tenderly.

"When you took me to Disneyland Paris" I said confidently.

"Oh yeah, that was great. Best girlfriend right there, yeah?"

I pecked her cheek as an answer.

"How about we exchange anniversary gifts?" Jade suggested.

"Yes, please" I smiled.

Excited to give her the gift I'd put a lot of thought into, I opened the Louis Vuitton bag Jade got me for Christmas three years ago. Grabbing the box that kept it safe, I zipped the bag closed and turned my face to look back at Jade.

"Me first" she said calmly.

Handing me the Victoria's Secret bag, she smiled from ear to ear. Although I already knew what was inside, I was excited. Gifts in general made me excited.

A smirk spread across my face when I unpacked the contents. Jade had bought me one set of black lace lingerie and one set of red.

"Nice lingerie you got for me there, Jade. Gonna wear the red one later" I smirked.

"Look forward to that" she chuckled.

"Thank you, baby."

To show my gratitude, I wrapped her up in a hug. Warmth spread throughout my body when she hugged me back.

"I have one more gift for you, but it has to wait until later" she said softly.

Pulling away from the hug, I gave her the silver box I held in my hand. She took it from me gently, treated it like it was made of glass. My heartbeat increased when she opened the lid. I was really excited to see her reaction.

"Oh Perrie..." Jade breathed as she looked at the necklace. "It's beautiful."

"You see these? They are sound waves. It's me saying I love you" I smiled.

"This is the sweetest gift I've ever received. Thank you so much, Perrie."

Jade had tears in her eyes when she looked back up at me. I could tell she loved her gift. And it made me very happy. Being the awesome girlfriend I was, I wiped the tears that rolled down her cheeks, did my best to comfort her.

"I love you so much, Perrie, you know that, right?" Jade said, tons of emotions lacing her voice.

"I love you too, Jade" I said lovingly.

To strengthen the words we'd just spoken to one another, we pressed our lips together in a passionate, loving kiss.

____________________________________________________________
This is what the necklace Perrie got for Jade looks like

xxMxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 723 15
Leigh-Anne has an anger problem, and Jade is full of surprises.
91.1K 3K 19
Jade and Perrie. Perrie and Jade. Best friends forever, or so Perrie thought until one day Jade leaves without even a goodbye. Years later, Perrie's...
21.3K 634 10
Who doesn't love some good ol' teenage angst?
151K 4.5K 19
Jade is the school punching bag. She gets bullied by everyone because she prefers girls. She mostly gets bullied by the head girl and head cheerleade...