Housemates

By CANDYWHVRE

________________________________ One girl, four boys. One house. Would they be able to live together? What wi... More

Summary and Cast
Pretty Woman( prologue)
Who's that sexy boys!
Ailla yeh main kahan aa phasi...
Get ready to fight!
Aa dekhe zara, kisme kitna hai dum...
Allah bachaye mujhe tere vaar se!
Housemates?
Ailla yeh main kahan aa phasi Part-2
Naa jaane kahan se aayi hai...
Tu mere saamne, Main tere saamne..
Teri galliyan..
Lets talk about love, baby! (Part-1)
Lets talk about love, baby! (part-2)
Yeh kahaan aa gaye hum..
Truth and Dare
Yeh mausam ki Baarish
Roke naa Ruke Naina...
Party time!!
Another Kiss?
Poll time!
I think I like you
My Everything
Mood boards
Dates over flowers
Stay a little longer with me
Agreement?
Lies
Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
Trailer
Breakup
Confessions
Ice Cream Shake with Ishika
Bohot pyaar karte hai, Tumko Sanam
Goodbye, New York. (Finale)
Hi

Sun Saathiya...

281 26 22
By CANDYWHVRE

They all reached their home, tired due to jet lag. Ash straight away went into her room and jumped on her bed. She was so confused by the recent happenings happened with her.

Raj almost tried to kiss me.

Those guys took me on a vacation.

Raj told that he has past connection with Miss Cass.

Roger asked me if he could date me.

Rohan acted normal when Nikita confessed to him.

Roger KISSED me.

Although I was enjoying... Still.

Ryan also KISSED me.

And I didn't enjoyed this time coz I felt bad for Roger.

And.... Last but not the least, Rohan confessed to me.

Gods..... Never knew it would go so confusing.

She pulled her hair and groaned in annoyance. She was so pissed and confused that even she didn't knew what to do. So, she did the best thing she could do in her whole life.

That's right! Drift off to sleep.

She slept for a nice 5 hours, then decided to go out and opened the door.

She decided to first tell Rohan that she never saw him from love angle. Coz if she had done, she wouldn't have slapped him in the first place.

She came out, and saw the voices of laughing from one room besides hers. She was quite curious to know, so she went and tried to knock, but saw that the door was open. She opened the door, and the next thing was, her eyes were wide as the ocean and mouth wide open as hell.

All the four boys, not to mention they were shirtless, were laughing as one tickled the other. They were on the floor, laughing their hearts out when they saw Ash at the door, her hand stiffened on the doorknob and frozen expression.

Actually, being raised in a quite traditional family, she never even saw any guy without his T- shirt. And she was, standing in front of four shirtless guys whose abs were heavenly.

She closed her mouth and gulped. All the boys froze at whatever position they were. Like, Rohan was above Roger and Ryan was at Raj's back.

"Guys...." She said, her voice coming just above a whisper.

"Listen Ash, I can explain." Rohan stood up and tried to come close.

"Are y'all gay?" She cut him off and all of them gaped at her sudden statement. Her eyebrows got furrowed over what she said because she didn't knew how that came out of her mouth.

"NO!!!" All the four said in unison and stood up, so Ash could get a good view of their abs. Roger was a bit lean, while others had perfect six abs with muscles and biceps.

"Can you just stop ogling now?" Roger said as he noticed where her gaze was focussed. She immediately realised and a shade of pink crept on her cheeks. She suddenly turned and went to her room, while the boys laughed at her cuteness.

*******************************

"What?" Maine yelled at what she listened. Ash kept her hand on her mouth immediately.

"Hey! Keep calm." She whispered.

"Okay... So you just saw their upper halves?" Maine whisper yelled at her and she nodded in response.

"OMG! I also wanna live with you...." She pouted and Ash smacked her arm.

"Hey! Do you think its good? I haven't faced them since morning and I don't think I would be till some weeks and you're saying you wanna live with me??" Ash whisper yelled at her.

"Okay fine... Well. You chose this. Now suffer their abs coming like daggers going straight into your hearts." She dramatically said and Ash slapped her arm.

"Ouch! That hurts." She rubbed her arms with furrowed expression.

"Good morning class!" Miss Cass said as she entered while others greeted her as well.

"So class.... I want to make an announcement. The college is organising a talent hunt competition. You can participate for anything, in solo, duet or groups. You're free to choose. And Registration will end till next week. So I want everyone to participate!" She said while the students cheered.

"Hey Ash! Let's both of us perform dance duet! I love dancing!" Maine chirped.

"Uh-uh! I'll sing rather. Dance, is not my cup of tea." She said.

"Why? You dance so good!" Ryan, who was just sitting behind them, asked while Roger just listened to them.

"No. But.... Maine dance better." She said and could see Maine's cheek getting a bit pinkish.

"Okay then.... I'll see someone else." Ryan sadly stated while Maine looked at him with furrowed eyebrows.

She can't see him sad.

*******************************

"What was that? I want a good partner, guys!" Ryan scolded the guy who was given the duty of finding a duet partner for Ryan.

"Looks like I have to dance solo this time too..." He stated sadly.

"Well.... May I give an audition as well?" A voice came and Ryan looked above to see Sharmaine entering the dance hall.

"Hmmm.... Well, do you really know how to dance?" A girl behind said and others laughed. She had her glasses on, and her style was no less than a nerd with a rose gold sweater with black leggings.

"Well.... I can dance on Indian Bollywood songs too, if you want." She chirped and Ryan gaped at her.

"You? Bollywood? You know Bollywood?" He asked in shock.

"Yes. I listen to some Bollywood songs too, and I can dance on one! Can you play.... Sun Saathiya?" She said and Ryan smiled when she said "Sun Saathiya" in her cute Chinese accent.

"Okay... Play the track!" Ryan clapped his hands to shut up the chatter. The track played and she took off her sweater, in which she had wore a black crop top which showed her waist and curves nicely.

(A.N: I know no one can beat Shraddhu in the dance, but I wanted something a bit different. As Maine is performing than Ash. Enjoy!)

Ho 
Sun Saathiya, mahiya barsa de
Ishqan ki siyahiyan

Rang jaaoon, rang rang jaaoon ri
Haan ri main
Tujhpe main jhar jhar, jhar jaaoon haan ri
Hoon piya bas teri main
Ho chhoole to khari main
To khari main, khari main
Sun saathiya, mahiya barsa de
Ishqan ki siyahiyan

Main reit si boond ka zariya tu
Paake tujhe bheeg jaaoon ri
Main reit si boond ka zariya tu
Paake tujhe bheeg jaaoon ri
Tar jaaoon, tar tar jaaoon
Dariya yeh tar jaaoon ji
Ishq yeh paake main tera nikhar jaaoon ri
Piya bas teri main
Ho chhoole to khari main
To khari main, khari main

Sun saathiya, mahiya barsa de
Ishqan ki siyahiyan

She danced so swiftly, her every part of body of moving. From her toes to her face, she was dancing way far better than Ash, that's what Ryan was thinking. When she stopped, he couldn't stop but run and hug her. She froze when he hugged her, her beating beating faster than aeroplane.

"Thanks for this. I don't think there could be anything better than you dancing with me. You just ended my wait! Thanks!" He said and broke the hug, while she was still frozen.

"You will, right?" He had his hands on her shoulders.

"Y-Y-Y-Yes!" She stuttered as her heart was fluttering.

Hey there! I'm back.

Finally Maine came in spotlight!!!

Maine: Finally! And Ryan hugged me! *blushes and squeal with Nikita*

Ash: Whatever. And Ms. Writer.... What was that shirtless thing?

Me: *sweats* I just..... Imagined me instead of you?
* pillow comes on my face*
Hey! I'll just ship everyone with everyone except you!

Ash: Okay sorry.

Me: Better.

So...... I was thinking of another special chapter like Party Time. And this time, you can ask questions!

Comment down the questions you wanna ask. If you want anonymity, you can PM me!!!

Comment now!! They'll answer every question instead who'll go with Ash or what will happen next. You can ask on the basis of what has happened till now.

Comment now!!!

And.... Look at this.

I'm dead, people.

Ash: Great! Now I'll write the story.

Me: *cracks knuckles* Really?

Ash: *sweats*

Till then, vote please!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 1.4K 55
My life changed once I met him. Ronit Bhatia, the dream of every girl. The world around me stops when he looks at me. I can't stop myself thinking ab...
287K 2.1K 7
Believe it or not, we assume every love tale as cliche until and unless we dive into it. Both above figures had a kind of part to play here which is...
184K 7.9K 37
Mira and Aman were completely, irrevocably and madly in love with one another. Even after getting divorced for good, they can't seem to be away from...
92.7K 4.2K 68
"Eternally?" "For an eternity and even more." __________ Coincidences; are they merely occurring by chance? The universe is always arranged for us, s...