Stuck With You (One Direction...

By messedupbun

"Alive.." He started to say, repeating the last word. "That's how you make me feel." More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
SEQUEL
SEQUEL IS OUT!

Chapter 6

135K 2.5K 973
By messedupbun

My eyes fluttered open, and didn't like what I saw. I was lying down, back in a cave, and I surely didn't want to be in another cave after the last incident. My head turned to the opening of the cave and saw that it's already morning but the rain is still pouring. I gathered all my strength to sit up. I managed to do so, but I quickly leaned against the wall. I noticed a piece of clothing draped around me, keeping me warm. I lift the shirt, and knew to whom it belonged.

When my head turned back to the opening of the cave, I saw a shirtless figure walking under the rain making its way in the cave. It was Louis, shirtless, and carrying two coconuts.

He must have seen me sitting already. "Effy! Thank god you're awake!"

I stood up once he entered and ran up to him and draped his shirt back on him. "Are you crazy? You might get sick!" I exclaimed.

He chuckled and pushed the shirt away from him, fighting my gesture. He won of course, and managed to wrap his shirt around me again.

"Too late for that." He smirked. "And come on, at least let me flaunt my abs." He said laughing.

I was surprised. He was laughing again. And he can look at me now! Wow, something must have changed in him when I passed out.

He noticed I was quiet. He raised his eyebrows curiously. And then, unexpectedly, he lowered his head, same level as mine. He also went closer to me. I was shocked by what he did. And what was most shocking, he looked me in the eyes, and he didn't flinch.

"What's wrong Effy?" he asked.

I was still staring at him, he was so gorgeous. "Yeah, it's just .." I looked down before saying, "You can finally look at me."

I heard him chuckle. His fingers then lifted my chin so our gaze were locked to each other's again. "Yeah, so don't look away."

I smirked, and so did he. He then extended his right hand and said, "Fresh start?"

"I'd love that." I smiled at him and shook his hand. I felt something, like a tingling sensation, or more of a touch of mixed emotions.

I was about to pull my hand out, but he gripped it tighter. I looked up at him and saw that his gaze was still fixed to me.

"That felt, different." he suddenly said. I didn't understand what he meant, but I found myself blushing anyway.

Our hands were finally apart. He grabbed the coconuts on the floor. "Dinner my lady?" He said with his fake french accent.

I giggled and asked, "What's in the menu?"

He smirked, seeing that I was playing along, "Well for starters we have coconut meat. And for the main course, more coconut meat. And for drinks we have lovely coconut juice."

I laughed along on how cute he is. I put my finger on my forehead pretending I was thinking really hard. "Coconut it is!"

Louis grinned and pretended to write down what I said. "And one more thing.." I say. He looked down and I continued, "Will you join me?"

He grinned and sat down, "I'd love to, Effy McClair."

Louis cracked open the coconut by smashing it on one of the sharp rocks on the floor. He then handed it to me for me to drink the juice.

"Ahh, so good." I said after drinking some.

He then giggled.

I eyed him, "What?!" I asked.

He then sheepishly looked up and said, "That's what she said."

I just rolled my eyes. Boys will be boys. He was starting to crack open the second one, but while the coconut was in his hands on mid air, I grabbed the coconut from him.

"Hey!!" he said trying to grab it back.

I stuck my tongue out and said, "I want to try to open it."

He smirked and said, "You can't. You don't have the big guns." He started flexing his arm muscles. I almost forgot he was shirtless, so my eyes landed again to his amazingly toned body.

"Drool much?" he spoke up. I blushed and quickly made my way to the sharp stone.

He also moved so that he was behind me. I lifted up the coconut in mid air, and I brought it down to the sharp stone. But I guess I did it too hard. The coconut smashed and all the things inside of it blasted everywhere. I gasped and lost my balance.

But I felt arms catching me. I was in Louis' arms, and I could see him laughing at me. I got my composure and punched him lightly. He laughed some more, and so did I. The place was a mess, and he got some coconut meat on his hair.

"Nice going, McClair." Louis smirked.

I just scoffed sarcastically. His hands then went to my face. "You got something there.." I can feel him brushing the coconut meat near my lips. I felt the meat fell off my face, but his thumb was still brushing my skin. I looked up at him, and I could see him staring at my lips. Our eyes then met and he grinned and put down his hands, embarrassed. I was blushing, but I managed to retort like what he did earlier, "Drool much?"

He smirked and rolled his eyes.

We finally sat down and began eating what we can from the coconuts. Louis was the first to break the silence, "Sorry if I was so .. distant."

"It's okay, I understand. I mean, I was also quite shocked on how Hazel and I .." His gaze shifted for a moment before looking back at me.

I looked down and continued, " .. look so much a like."

"Yeah, kinda creepy." He said.

"Are you saying that I'm scary looking?!" I asked playfully crossing my arms.

He quickly shook his head and said, "No!! It's not like that! What I meant was --"

"I'm kidding, I get it." I said to him laughing.

I shivered, still feeling cold. I felt bad, if I felt cold, what more with Louis. He noticed me shivering. "Still cold?"

I nodded. He then stood up and started to unbutton his pants. My eyes widened and I quickly waved my hands as if to stay stop.

"DON'T!!" I shouted horrified of what he was going to do. Drape me with his pants and now leaving him naked? No way.

He then started laughing hard. "Your expression.." He said laughing in between. "..priceless." He continued laughing.

Oh, he was joking. That deserved him a slap on the arm. After laughing hard, he made his way behind me and sat down. "What are you .."

His arms then wrapped my body from behind. Now I was in his grasp, my body leaning on his. I blushed on how close we were.

I felt his head rubbing on my hair. "Wow, you still smells good." he said from behind me.

Good thing he was behind me so he couldn't see me blush. "You don't have to.."

His grasp went tighter. His lips were now near my ear. "But I want to."

I nodded and whispered, "Thanks Louis."

Then silence. After 10 seconds Louis spoke up again in a very faint voice, very subtle, "The moment you ran into the forest last night, I just knew deep in my heart I had to come after you."

His arm then lowered to my arm, and he shifted it to the side so he could be able to touch it. "And it's not because you look like her, it's because you're different, you accepted my mistakes, tolerated my arrogance and .." He paused, "I care about you too."

Oh Lou, if only you could hear my heart beating right now.

"And I want to get to know more of you." he continued.

"Then let's get to know each other!" I exclaimed.

I heard Louis laugh from behind me and said, "Okay, you start."

Here is what I learned from Louis from our series of exchanging facts about one another. He has four sisters, he loves carrots and has a fear for birds.

"They have weird looking eyes!!" He said making a horrified face.

"I'm a good dancer." I said stating a fact about myself.

"I'm a horrible dancer." He said laughing.

"What? Aren't you in a boy band?!" I asked.

He then stood up and walked right in front of me. He paused for dramatic effect and suddenly started doing some hip thrusts.

I exploded laughing seeing how funny, horrible but yet still quite adorable it was. He too was laughing and said, "I told you so."

I was still laughing and so was he even while sitting down right in front of me. When our laughter died he spoke up, "I am wildly unhappy."

His eyes then met mine and he continued, "But with you, it's starting to change."

My face started to heat up, my heart beating unbelievably fast. Only he had this effect on me, it was weird, but I liked it. My face then looked towards the opening of the cave. The rain was still pouring.

"I've never danced under the rain before." I said almost in a whisper. Then an idea popped in my mind. I stood up and grinned at Louis who was still sitting down.

I extended my arm, asking him to stand up.

"What are you..--" He started to say. But I started pulling him out of the cave.

"I've never danced under the rain!!" I shouted. We were now outside, letting all the rain drops hit us. I laughed at how stupid I must look.

Louis then smirked and bowed. He went straight back up and offered me his hand. He grinned, "Then in that case, would you accept this first dance?"

I laughed and took his hand. "Yes."

He suddenly pulled me closer to him. He placed his hands on my waist, and I placed my hands around his neck. I giggled as he swayed our bodies together under the rain.

"What?" He asked while we were dancing.

"This is just too good to be true." I said laughing.

He chuckled and twirled me around and caught me again.

"I thought you can't dance?" I asked teasingly.

"Well, things are different with you, aren't they?" He said looking down at me.

I then leaned my head into his chest while swaying. That was when he started singing,

"When you're on a holiday

You can't find the words to say

All the things that come to you

I want to feel it too"

His voice was simply amazing. I lifted up my head a bit, still keeping it on his chest. "So fitting that you're singing Island In The Sun."

He chuckled then continued singing while we were swaying,

"On an island in the sun

We'll be playing and having fun

And it makes me feel so fine

I can't control my brain"

He then took my hand and twirled me again which caught me by surprise. I almost stumbled but he caught me. He laughed and said, "Sorry 'bout that."

Our gaze met again, and he sung the next lines with out removing it from mine,

"We'll run away together. We''ll spend some time forever.."

He then gently pushed my head back on his chest. And placed his hands on my waist again. This time I closed my eyes, only listening to Louis' singing,

"We'll never feel bad anymore."

AN: Thank you for all the comments/suggestions/votes! It really means a lot. I hope you're liking the story so far! The song on the side is titled "Island In The Sun by Weezer" (The song that Louis sang in this chapter) It's really good, listen to it!!! I hope you liked this chapter! xx A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 21 5
*previously posted on @harrehstylesfan*
576 16 51
"How are you feeling today, Alexis ?" "Better."
17.8K 367 26
"When you promise something you are supposed to keep that promise.If you're not willing to do so , then don't make the damn promise."
21.7K 621 68
He grabbed my arm, "No." I said as I pulled back, crossing my arms. He looked back at me. "No?" "Nope, not going to happen." He smirked, "We'll see a...