SOME WAY TO LOVE YOU (the foo...

By somenicegirl

A girl by the name ISABELLA JOHANSSON. She is a girl who likes helping and is always happy, she makes people... More

SOME WAY TO LOVE YOU (the fooo fanfic)
ME!!
MOVING OUT!
FRANCE!
SCHOOL!
NEW BOY!!
WALK YOU HOME?
IDIOT!
BUNKING SCHOOL
OUR LIFE!!
YOU CANT HANG WITH HIM ANYMORE!
ELIN!!!???
IGNORING ME??
CHANGE???
LET ME GO!
THE BEACH!
ALMOST BUSTED!!
TO THE USA!!
LEAVE HIM!!!
AGAIN!!
Plan B!
U.S.A
PANIC? OR MISSING?
NEW HOUSE NEW LIFE
FELIX AWAKE!
FORGET ME?!?
NEW HAIR!!
PAPPARAZI!!
FOOO TO U.S.A
THE CHOOSEN ONE ;)
NOT HER!!
KISS ME!
SHEZ A MODEL?!?
NEW ME!
TEMPTATION
BUDDIES?!
YOU CANT FIRE ME,IM UNFIREABLE!!!
THE PHONE CALL
ISABELLAS BACK!
NEW STORY!
uppe
Todays the day!
IM NOT PSYCHO!
FOREVER?!
New story.

PROBLEMS!!

821 18 6
By somenicegirl

Me and my sister were always tigether so we went to eat and there were some girls coming up to me and asking for pictures of me and my sister.

*At home*

I went home and into my instagram and i saw that the girl i help witg a fanpage put a picture of me and wrote that im going to stop with helping her.

Okay that was odd i didnt even say that to her, but if she wants me too then her loss.

I messaged her

(c-clara I-isabella)

I- hi and what was the hole instagram thing about.

c-oh please you know what you did

i- what??

c- just stay out of my life from now okay

i- fine good luck with you fanpage then.

c- ill be fine without u

i- okay bye

c- but you have to write it on you and the fanpages instagram that you are quiting by yourself okay.

i- ok cool i will for your good.

c- now.byee

Acctually she was just jealous of me because she is a total opposite of what i am like inside and outside and the way she looks.

People on that fanpafe liked me more that they liked her and she got angry that i was getting pictures with them and she didnt but anyway.IDC

I logged in the fanpage and wrote that i was going to quick because i was tired and couldnt upload more pic.

After that i went to sit and eat some cornflakes then in came my mum.

"varför äter du inte vanlig mat?" she asked "är det här inte vanlig mat eller?" i asked "typisk teenagers you are already thin you need more food" she said and went out the kitchen.

My mums name is Alicia and she is the best mom ever.

I went in my room again and saw so many notifications some were asking why i was leaving the fanpage.

They were so sad and unfollowed the fanpage because i was not gonna be there anymore.

Clara is gonna be angry at me but i dont care and yeah thats my life.

I am very tired i come from skying and i fell on ice yesterday. My arm is litterally hurting and i fell so much today downhill but i decided to write a chapter for you guy cause you are awesome.

TESSY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

480 52 16
People say when you are in love you become blind but in love you don't only become blind you forget to breathe but yet you feel the most alive ; Isab...
11.3K 277 24
The moon was full and a certain party was over. Two people were sitting by the poolside. The girl's feet were half underwater. "I just don't see how...
169 1 28
Isabella is just an average girl with simple dreams and a simple life. Her life is just a routine eat, sleep,school, go out with friends, house.that'...
3.5K 1.2K 16
[COMPLETED 5.1.18] AVAILABLE IN PAPERBACK ON AMAZON! IT'S FINALLY PUBLISHED!!! Isabella Gomez ; a young innocent minded girl who loves singing and m...