model call || h.s

By EmilyBlakeBooks

Nora Dodson is a "fast-talking, F-bomb-dropping, born-and-bred New Yorker". Harry Styles is no longer a membe... More

01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
Author's note....
Your opinion matters to me!
Model Call: Reimagined
I need to think things through better
I swear this is the last one...
Asking for help....

67.

8K 242 12
By EmilyBlakeBooks

Monday, July 18th 2019 — Nora

Harry stared at me as sat cross-legged on the bed, with the phone to my ear. I was working on unfinished reception details and he wasn't too happy about it. He was able to stay one more day due to a lack of a Monday show, so his normal Sunday to Sunday was now, temporarily, Sunday to Monday. So, he really just wanted to spend time with me—which I understood, but this was the soonest that I could talk to a representative from the Botanical Gardens and I didn't want to miss my shot. Miraculously, we were able to book St. Patrick's Cathedral and The Palmhouse for Saturday, September 14th, which I truly did not expect. I thought it was going to be unimaginably difficult. So, everything for the ceremony was in order, I just needed to wrap up the reception part of it. I was almost done, and I was certain it'd take less than ten minutes, but Harry was in an unusually pissy mood. I wasn't sure why, either. Anne and Robin had spent the week with us, and they were currently out with Rosie and Peter, but it had been such a nice week and I enjoyed every second of it, as did Harry, or at least he seemed to. "Just give me a few—" The ceasing of the classical music interrupted me.

"Ms. Dodson?"

"I'm here." I say, quickly.

"Alright, I'm all ready. Are you?"

"I am."

"Okay, so...first off, we've got the matter of the chairs. Standard banquet or Chiavari?"

"Chiavari's are extra, correct?"

"Eleven-hundred, yes, ma'am."

"That's fine, we'll go with those."

"Tables, linen, glassware, silverware and plates are all included. Will you be using our cake service?"

"No, we already have a bakery working on it."

"Now, we do offer additional desserts, is that something that you'd be interested in?"

"Yes, definitely."

"Alright, and that will be nine-hundred and sixty dollars."

"I was looking over your wedding package...we're going to go with specialty lighting, as well as the dance floor."

"What about a stage?"

"No stage, I think we're just going to have a DJ of some sort."

"Absolutely. Now, our menu options do vary, are you ready to discuss food and beverage?"

"I am, yes."

"Option number one and two are both included in the wedding package, that would be a two-course plated meal and a three-course plated meal. Option three is a four-course plated meal, that's an additional ten-thousand. Option four is a buffet, which most parties prefer, simply because it's easier to handle. And that would total to be twelve-thousand."

"I think we'll probably do the buffet. Like you said, it's simple, and easily accessible, what? All through the night?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Perfect."

"And the bar, will that be open or closed?"

"Open bar, yeah. All night, and just the typical sodas, wine, spirits and juices?"

"Yes, a closed bar, you choose, an open bar is all inclusive."

"Awesome."

"Alright, Ms. Dodson. It looks like we're all set here. Did you have any other questions?"

"I do not, thank you so much."

"You are most welcome. It was a pleasure speaking to you and we look forward to celebrating your big day with you on September fourteenth."

"We're looking forward to it as well, thanks again." I hang up the phone and close my laptop. "Are you happy now? I'm all finished and I'm all yours." He pouts.

"It's the principle though, Nora."

"What are even talking about? You're so sensitive today!"

"I'm not sensitive! I specifically asked you not to get on that phone call and you did, which was a bit rude."

"I had no choice, Harry, I needed to get that over with, and now it is. I'm done with all the wedding prep, so don't get mad at me for taking a five minute phone call."

"Alright, Nora." He gets up and walks towards the bathroom.

"You're walking away?"

"M'taking a shower."

"Why? It's the middle of the day."

"It's five in the evening, I need a shower."

"Harry, come on...don't walk away." Without a word, he continues on towards our bathroom and then he shuts the door and I hear the lock click. "Damnit." I say, groaning and rolling off the bed. Unfortunately, for him, this is an older building, and though it's restored, they didn't get rid of the old locks. I laugh to myself. I grab his keys off of the bedside table and wait until the water turns on. A few seconds after I hear it splashing inside the subway tile shower, I use the back of his house key to turn the lock and I slip inside. When he turns and sees me, he rolls his eyes and looks away. I don't hesitate to get naked and slip in behind him.

"M'not in the mood, Nora."

"You were in the mood a few minutes ago." He shakes his head.

"Well, m'not anymore." My hands sneak around his waist and down his front. "Seriously, I'm not."

"I think you're just being a baby, baby." I pull him towards me and finally, he turns around.

"Can you please not belittle me and my feelings?" I gaze up at him. "Yeah, I got my feelings a bit hurt and you shushed me, which is rude. Just because it upset me, doesn't mean I'm sensitive or being a baby. That's not fair for you to say."

"I'm sorry, okay? I really am. I didn't know you were actually upset, I just thought you were being dramatic—but I see that you're not and I'm sorry. I love you and you're right and I shouldn't have treated you like that. Your opinions and your feelings matter to me, they really do." I bend down and sit on the built-in seat, with his ever-stiffening member in my hands. "And because I love you so much...I'm going to apologize and relieve this...tension." I wrap my mouth around him softly, starting off slow. As my lips welcome him, in and out, I bob my head faster. After a few seconds of this, he pulls me up and presses his mouth hard against mine. I'm surprised, and pleasantly so, when he turns me around and presses me up against the tile wall. His length fills me up from behind and I chew on my lower lip. I throw my arm around his neck and bring him down so that his breath fans over my ear before his teeth sink into my neck. "Oh, Harry..." I bend down, letting my hands rest on the seat and he continues on pressing forward. Our skin slaps together as he pummels into me and his hands tug at my wet hair. My body trembles as he makes me weaker and weaker, though our build-up is slow. He moves tortuously...slowly, but deeply and I find myself growing light-headed while simultaneously losing my mind. As I start to sink, so to speak, he holds me up by my belly, keeping me steady. My orgasm comes out of nowhere, which is lovely and new. Normally, I feel it, but I was so lost in him and the way he was handling me, that I hadn't noticed how quickly I was climaxing. I clench myself around him and a couple of seconds later, he finishes in me and his movements, sadly, begin to slow. "How do you manage to make me feel different and incredible every time?" I ask him. "How do you do that?" He chuckles and pulls out of me. I turn around and watch him lay down on the shower floor, breathing heavily. I crawl over to him and lay flat on top of him, our chests pressed tightly together.

"I don't know, Nora." My middle finger moves his wet hair away from his face and I relish in the feeling of his fingertips tracing up and down my back.

"I'm sorry." I whisper, softly, and he nods.

"I forgive you." He slides me upwards, so our faces are paralleled. He nuzzles my nose with his own. "You're my girl."

"I'm so lucky to be..." I say before kissing him. "Can you tell me why you were upset today? I feel like it was more than us..."

"I just...part of me is so ready for this tour to be over, so that I can be home with you and the kids everyday, but another part...dunno, m'really sad that it's going to be over. Because, what if I don't get this chance again? What if I can't go on another tour?"

"You can do whatever you set your mind to, Harry. You are the most talented boy I've ever known. You're smart, and you're an amazing writer...a mediocre singer—" His loud laugh cuts me off and I join in, "You're just the most amazing artist, and I know that you can go on twenty-seven more tours if you wanted. You could be writing and making albums, and then singing those albums until you're old and wrinkly...like Keith Richards. You're that good."

"But...in doing that, what if you and I..."

"Why would you even go there? We're not other celebrity couples. We're not wrapped up in the media and unimportant, meaningless things. We love each other, like...we really fucking love each other. This relationship...this life choice, none of it has been a mistake. We're going to be fine, I'm so certain of that." He sits up, bringing me with me and holding me in his lap.

"I'm sure of us too, I am. And I love you, but the future scares me. Even the slightest thought of losing you is bloody frightening, Nora."

"Listen to me, right now, okay? You are never going to lose me. I will always be yours. I love you more than anything, and you will never lose me." He nods.

"I hear you." His wet thumbs pad across my cheeks. "But I feel like we're wasting quite a bit of water here..." I giggle and slip off of him, then he pulls us both up.

"Did you really need to shower?" He begins to smile, slyly.

"M'not sure I did, no."

"You jerk." He dips me down, kissing me playfully.

"Love you." I grab his butt and he squeaks. "Do you want me to slip? I'd drop you!"

"I don't think you'd ever drop me."

"You're right...I would never."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.2K 1K 29
What if living alone or with your best friend...turns out to be the best thing has ever happened? What if in the other side of the world, surrounded...
4.7K 38 27
Fiona Willis is an extremely gorgeous girl. She's every boy's dream, including One Direction's and she's a huge directioner. One day, she's selected...
1.8K 73 42
Catherine has a difficult time with relationships; none have worked out because the guys were either dared to ask her out or they cheated on her. Whe...
5.3M 42.1K 92
Maya Hartman was never into One Direction. The twenty-six year old girl, living alone in an apartment in New York City and working at a girls' clothi...