Caught In A Web (Peter Parker...

By Singingactress48

Veronica woke up in Avengers Tower. She had no idea who she was or how she got there. She suffered Amnesia. S... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Playlist/Authors Note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Its coming!

Chapter 2

7.2K 152 149
By Singingactress48

It was about 8 at night. I hadn't left the guest room since I first got there. I was sitting at the window, staring out. I could see the city. It was pretty at night. I looked around the room a bit more, I then saw a mirror.

I got up from the window seal and walked over to the mirror.

I had long brown, curly hair. I also had chocolate brown eyes. My face was clear of acne and was a bit round. I had a cut on the side of my forehead over my left temple.

Then someone opened the door. My head shot in the direction, it was Peter. He smiled at me, I smiled back.

"Uh, hi, are you okay? You haven't left this room all day," He said. I sat on the end of the bed.

"Yeah, I've just been...thinking all day about who I am, what they needed me for," I said. Peter sat next to me on the bed.

"Do you remember anything? Anything at all?" He asked.

"Like I said, being hurt and cold, and hearing the same phrase over and over again," I said. He stayed silent. "I meant to ask you, whats Spider-Man?"

His eyes widened. He shushed me and looked towards the door, frantically. He looked back over at me and sighed in relief.

"Okay good," He mumbled.

"Wait, your Aunt doesn't know?" I asked him. He shook his head no. "Wow, am I the only one who knows?"

"You and Tony," He said.

"Cool," I said.

"Well, I haven't actually gotten to introduce myself, I'm Peter Parker."

"Veronica."

---

I was laying against the side of the glass box. I was exhausted from everything that day, the constant burning, everything.

Then everyone around the glass box stood at once and looked in one direction. I weakly turned my head towards the direction of where they were looking.

A man was standing at the entrance. He slowly walked in, looking at everyone while walking to the glass box. He looked powerful, he must lead these horrible people.

He stopped at the box and stared at me. He had a nasty scar across his eye. He shouted something and a hole formed in the glass box, letting him slip inside.

He grabbed me by the arm and pulled me up in a rough hold. I whimpered as he pulled me out of the box and into the crowd.

Everyone was silent. He cleared his throat.

"Dieses Mädchen ist die Tochter des Gegners! Sie zu töten, würde sie sofort mit ihnen beenden, aber ich habe eine bessere Idee, sie kann zu anderen Dingen fähig sein, Dinge, die uns im Krieg und im Leben helfen könnten. Sie kann der Schlüssel unserer Freiheit sein. Sie wird derjenige sein, der SH.E.I.L.D abholen und uns übernehmen kann."

Everyone started to cheer. I had no idea what he had just said, he then turned me to face him. He took out a switch blade and held it close to my forehead. I squirmed in his grip.

„Alles was wir brauchen ist, das Mädchen zu markieren und dann ist ihr Blut und die Freiheit in unserem Griff ..." He then looked down at me. „This will hurt."

He then cut up the side of my forehead. I screamed in pain.

---

"Veronica! Veronica!" My eyes shot open and I shot up in the bed. I looked over and saw a worried May and Peter. They both looked exhausted and tired. I looked over at the bedside table clock.

2:17 AM.

"Are you okay?" Peter asked me. I nodded my head.

"Y-Yeah just a nightmare, t-that's all," I stuttered.

"Your soaking wet Veronica, are you sure you are okay?" May asked. I nodded my head again. She looked up at Peter and stood up. "Alright, if you need us, just get us."

"Thanks, it won't happen again, I promise," I said as she left the room. Peter stood in his spot, staring at me.

"Was it a memory?" He asked. I nodded my head. "What was it?"

"I-I was in the same glass box when a guy came in, everyone saluted him, so I guess he was the leader, he dragged me out of the box and started to address everyone in the room. I couldn't understand a word he said, until he took out a switch blade and said "This will hurt." Then he cut my..." I then reached up to the cut that had mysteriously start aching. "Forehead."

Peter stood in his spot and stared at the cut.

"Just try to get some sleep," Peter said. I nodded my head. "I'll be at school and out on patrol most days and May will probably be out, so you'll be alone, if you need something I'll leave my number on the counter next to the home phone, just call me."

Peter then started to walk out of the room.

"Thanks Peter," I said causing him to turn around and look at me. He smiled.

"No problem," He said and opened the door and slowly closed it behind him.

---

I woke up with a headache. I didn't have any more memories come to me that night. I sat up in the bed and glanced over at the bedside table clock.

10:48 AM. Wow, I slept in late.

I got up out of the bed and opened the door. I heard a TV. I walked into the foyer and saw May sitting on the couch watching the news. She noticed me almost immediately.

"Hey Veronica, feeling better?" She asked me.

"Yeah, sorry about that last night."

"No it's okay, you've been through a lot," She said and walked over to me. She looked at the clothes I was wearing. "Veronica? Do you want some new clothes?"

I nodded my head, shyly, not wanting to look selfish.

"You know what, I'm not doing anything, lets go get you some new clothes," She said. I smiled at her.

"Gosh, Ms. Parker, I would love to."

"Call me May."

---

We got back a couple of hours later, she had bought me clothes that weren't torn up and fit me. I was thankful that Tony placed me here, I just wonder who my real parents are.

It was about 4:00. I knew that Peter was on patrol as Spider-Man. I had just changed into one of my new outfits. It was a cargo green top and shorts. I was sitting, watching the news when I noticed May looking at me.

"You okay May?" I asked.

"Well, I was just looking at the cut on your temple, how did you get that?" She asked. I shrugged. I obviously wasn't going to tell her that the leader of a HYDRA base did it.

"Um, I actually don't remember, I don't remember anything actually. All I remember is my name and age, they erased everything," I said. She frowned.

"Amnesia?"

"Something like that," I said while looking back at the TV.

Then I heard a knock at the door. May got up from the couch and went to answer the door. She opened the door and revealed a boy. He was tall and thick. He looked nice and sweet. He smiled a big smile.

"Hi Ms. Parker! Is Peter home?" He asked her.

"Hi Ned, no he hasn't come home yet from the Stark Internship, so you can wait in his room until he returns," She said. He smiled and walked into the apartment. He looked over at me and smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Oh! Ned, this is Veronica, Veronica this is Ned."

"Hi!" I greeted and waved. He waved back and smiled. He then walked to Peters room. I got up from my spot and went into the room I was staying in. I sat next to the window and leaned my head against the window seal.

I then slowly fell asleep.

---

"Dad?! Dad!" I screamed as I entered my house that was torn apart. Documents and papers were all over the place and cushions were torn. Someone was looking for something.

I then heard footsteps. I put fists up in defense as I quietly walked to the kitchen. Someone was rummaging through some documents my dad left in the kitchen. I slowly walked behind the person then kicked them hard in the back. They stumbled then looked at me. The person was covered in scars.

I back away. He took out a switch blade and ran towards me. I dodged him then kicked him again causing him to fall to the ground. He turned on his back as I kicked the blade out of his hand.

"Schnapp sie dir!" The man yelled. I looked at him confused. I didn't understand what he said. Then all of I was grabbed from behind and put into a head lock. I struggled in the persons grip as the man got up and grabbed the switch blade. He walked over to me. „Das ist seine Tochter, sie ist mehr wert als diese Dokumente, Helgen wird sich freuen."

I was then dragged out of the house and into a van. I struggled against the peoples grip. Then someone punched me and I passed out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 64 3
(NOT A SERIOUS STORY, JUST FOR FUN) Peter Parker had attempted to ask Carol on a date but is beat to the punch when he sees her in the arms of Tony S...
544 3 40
Two superhumans had been casted out of their homes, one chose to be good and the other chose to be bad. But those two had a daughter. The good moth...
1.3M 36.7K 109
[THIS IS ONE OF THE FIRST STORIES I'VE WRITTEN -please excuse the cringey-ness of this story...] Davina Anderson had been a mystery to eve...
67 0 13
"๐•Ž๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•š๐•ค ๐•จ๐•ฃ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ?" Camryn Foster and Peter Parker continue living a normal life after the events that led to the downfall of...