Two twin boys living next doo...

By VampireLover269

Jerry is a normal teen, who get's forced to move with her dad and little brother Kane too a whole other town... More

Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML!
Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 2
Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 3
Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 4
Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 5
Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 6
Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 7
Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 9
Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 10
Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 11
Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 12
Two Twin Boys Living Next Door And They Both Want In My Pants..? FML. Chap. 13
Two twin boys living next door, and they BOTH want in my pants!? FML! Chapter. 14
Two twin boys living next door, and they BOTH want in my pants!? FML! Chapter. 15
Two twin boys living next door and they BOTH want in my pants!? FML! Chap. 16
Two twin boys living next door, and they BOTH want in my pants!? FML! Chap. 17
Two twin boys living next door, and they BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 18
Two twin boys living next door, and they BOTH want in my pants!? FML! Chap. 19
Two twin boys living next door and they BOTH want in my pants!? FML! Chap. 20
Two twin boys living next door, and they BOTH want in my pants!? FML! Chap. 21
Two twin boys living next door, and they BOTH want in my pants!? FML! Final Chap, and Epilogue. :(

Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 8

95.3K 742 433
By VampireLover269

Im not going to talk long, because you guy's all see the two words down there screaming DAMIENS P.O.V....But....Im going to ask you one more time. Think about this, while you read please. Who's team are you one..? Team Damien, or Team Derrek? Hehe.

Also another questions, who's your favorite Character..? Tell me down there, in a comment. :) Lol ALSO.......VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! Only if you like my story though, Lol. Now Bye, Read!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Eight...

This is what you all have been waiting for.....DAMIENS P.O.V!

I woke up with biggest hang over ever. Candy's body lay next to mine, her bare beast pressed against my side as she slowly woke up. "Baby want go for another round" she purred seductively in my ear. I pushed her away from me, and crawled off her pink bed. She pulled the sheets around herself, pushing her bottom lip out in what was supposed to be a puppy face, but only looked tacky on her.

"I got to go" I mumbled pulling on my boxers.

"But..." she whined as I pulled on my pants next. I couldn't find my shirt, but decided to get it later. I just wanted to get home. Last night edging at my mind. As I reminded myself, I did the best thing.

"Candy im going, bye" I said brushing her off and walking downstairs and outside. The cold morning air hit my bare chest, and I silently cursed myself. I should have found my shirt, I slipped into my black Mercedes. The drive home, was silent as I reminded myself I did the best thing. Right? Jerry...As soon as I thought her name, a pang went threw my chest that I ignored. I had to ditch...her....She deserved better then me. I just hoped my brother did enough damage and she would never go near him again. He didn't deserve her either, with her beauty and intelligence. The way she can make anyone laugh, and send a smile too my face just by looking at her. I pulled up in front of my house, and walked in. I slammed the door shut, my whole family should be up by now. Since it was hitting ten a clock in the morning.

"Damien" Marty, my little sister yelled. She was sitting at the dining table eating some cereal. "Damien how do you like my new wig..? Mommy says all the boys will want me now" she giggled, I walked over and kissed her cheek.

"Im going to fight them all off then" I said, and she laughed.

My mom was standing in the kitchen door, watching her with a sad smile. "Any more good news?" I asked, walking over to the doorway. I watched Marty play with new Barbie dolls I bought her the other day.

"We have to go back, in about three days for more testing's" she whispered, so Marty couldn't hear her. I sighed and my mom rubbed her lips together, I could sense she wanted to cry. "Marty's strong mom, she can beat anything, and anyone" I said and she smiled a sad smile.

"Your right, Damien" she said and kissed my cheek.

"So where were you last night mister" she asked, raising an eyebrow high.

"Not with Jerry, if that's what your thinking" I said, and she sent me a disappointed look.

"I don't see what you see, in that Candy chick" she spat out her name in disgust.

"She's Uhh..." I trailed off, not having anything good to say about Candy except that's she's a good fuck. That's crossing the line with your mom though.

"Im going to go take a shower" I said and she nodded.

"Go wake up Derrek for me. He has work at noon" she called after me,

"Okay mom" I called back, before jogging upstairs. I opened Derrek's room, which was completely dark. I faintly saw two figures in his bed, and a smirk filled on my face. He probably snuck that Gina bitch in last night. With the smirk still on my face, I went to my bathroom. Filled a cup with ice cold water, and went to dump it on him.

Jerry would love this, and she would think it was hilarious. As I dumped the water on them, I ran and switched the light on. As the bright light filled the room, and a shriek and a yell erupted from my bed, I completely froze. My heart plummeted so fast. Too think a girl like Jerry would ever like, a dirt bag, low life, no where going me. As she realization dawned on her, and are eyes connected. Her whole face dropped, in one moment it was complete sadness. The next, her face erupted in pure anger and she lashed out at me.

Jerry P.O.V

As the cold water splashed on me, the only thought running threw my head was 'who the fudge threw water on me?' the next was 'Im going to kill there butts with a spoon' as I shot up. A shriek escaping, Derek sat up with a yell. When I saw who did, my heart literally stopped. I didn't expect to see him so soon.

My heart still raw, from the pain he put me threw the night before. I didn't know what to say, all I felt was complete sadness. My heart ached, and then anger blazed high in me. I lunged off Derrek's bed, as my hand connected with Damien's right cheek. With a hard crack, and a grunt my knee connected with his groin. He fell to the ground, and I went to kick him in the gut when I was lifted from the ground.

"Whoa, Whoa. Calm down, Jerry" Derrek said, trying to soothe me as I kicked and whipped around. Trying to escape his embrace, to hit Damien one more time.

"Derrek, Let me go. He deserves to die by a spoon, for two reasons" I screamed, and Derrek chuckled. "Two reasons?" he asked questioningly.

"He stood me up, and woke me up by fudging throwing cold water on me" I screeched and he just shook his head. "As much as I agree with you, my mom would be mad if he died" he said and I groaned.

"Go downstairs and calm down. Let me talk to him for a moment" Derrek said, stepping over Damien and sitting me on the other side of the doorway. He shut the door, and I banged on it. "IM ONLY IN YOUR SHIRT THOUGH" I yelled and he laughed.

"My mom wont care, just go chill down" he hollered back, and I stomped downstairs. Fuming about the bastard laying on the ground. I walked in the kitchen, to Derrek and Damien's wide eyed mother and sister. "Do you have a spoon" I asked sweetly. "In the drawer" there mom said. I smiled, and walked over and grabbed me out a small spoon. They worked the best. "Im sorry, but I have to go kill your son now" I said and she looked confused.

"Damien or Derrek?" she asked.

"Damien" I spat out angrily. She looked taken a back.

"May I ask why?" she asked.

"If you really want to know, he stood me up last night" I said and walked out. I walked upstairs, and knocked sweetly on the door.

"Come in, Jerry" Derrek called and I walked in. I held the spoon up, and Damien looked completely frightened, while Derrek looked amused. "Derrek, he comes near me. I am not held responsible for what I do with this spoon" I said threw clenched teeth.

"He wont come near you" Derrek said rubbing his eyes.

"I have one question to ask you, if the answer is good enough then I will forgive you. If it sucks, then I don't want you to talk to me, ever again" I said and Damien nodded.

"Why didn't you come last night" my voice broke a little at the end. My emotions getting the best of me.

"I don't know" was all he said. I bit my lower lip, and nodded my head.

"Derrek, Can I bring you this shirt tomorrow" I asked, quietly.

"Sure, You okay Jerry?" he asked, honestly caring.

"Fine. Fine, Ill call you later or something" I said shaking my head. I could feel a headache coming on. I walked downstairs, my face motionless. His mom and sister looked worried.

"Sweetie are you okay?" there mom asked, puzzled.

"Tell Damien, that I really did care about him but not anymore" I whispered my eyes, brimming with tears as I walked out the door. Shutting the door firmly behind me, not knowing that I was also shutting the door to my heart closed also.

----*----*----*----*----

I scooped another spoonful of chocolate chip cookie dough into my mouth. I was watching the titanic, as I rubbed my eyes. I hadn't left my room for two days, I only snuck out past midnight and that was only to get more ice cream. I was walking zombie, as I tried hard to get over the boy who hurt me. All of sudden someone kicked my door open, and my dad was standing there. Looking frustrated and torn.

"Your getting out of this room, Sara and Kayda will be here in a moment" he said and walked away. "I don't want anyone over, though!" I screamed.

"You need them though" he yelled back. I sighed, and threw the fourth carton of empty cookie dough ice cream on the floor. I snuggled into my blankets, and buried my head in the pillows. Hoping to pretend to be asleep. A few minutes later, Sara and Kayda waltzed in.

"This is a perfect, Heart break girl scene right here" Sara commented, clicking pause on my movie. "One, Two, Three, Four cartons of ice cream" Kayda explained kicking each carton. "Get up" Sara said.

"No, Im sleeping" I mumbled and they yanked my blankets off. Which meant they also yanked me off, and I went falling to the ground. I fell to the ground with a loud thump. "Come on, and Get up. Get dressed also, Wes is throwing a small get together and you my dear are coming with us!" Kayda exclaimed, cheering a little. I smiled a small smile, at there attempt to cheer me up.

"Damien stood me up" I whispered and they nodded sympathetically as I tear slid out of my eye. I wiped it away angrily though. "Listen to me right now" Kayda said, taking charge of the situation. She put both hands on the side of my head, and made me face her.

"How long have you known Damien?" she asked, but before I could answer she continued. "Not long enough, to bawl like a baby over him. He's dirt, he hurt you, he's not worth your time anymore. Wes's cousin is coming to live with him for the rest of summer. Maybe you two should talk, and get to know each other. You need to forget about DAMIEN and DERREK" she explained and my mouth fell open.

"Now you wanna ask, why Damien? Don't you" she said and I sadly nodded my head yes. "Main reason, Gina. She's a determined chick, and wont give him up easily. Honestly you don't need to deal with the bitch squad. Also Derrek isn't worth the fight. The whole situation would be like if you bought a pack of cookies that cost like 10 dollars, but then you eat them and there disgusting. In the end you wish you would have went with the fifty cent cookies, which were delicious. Point of the story, The cookies weren't worth the money, just like Derrek isn't worth the drama" she explained and I laughed a small laugh.

"Now go get dressed babe, we have a party to go too, and boys to impress" she said and I laughed a true laugh. I got up and she spanked my ass. I gasped and looked back at her. She winked at me, and I laughed a real laugh.

"Your weird" I said laughing and she shrugged. I walked into my bathroom, and took a long hot shower. When I got out, I blow dried and straightened my hair. When I was done, I waltzed out with a towel wrapped securely around me. "Found your outfit" Sara said in a sing song voice, shoving me back into the bathroom. I slipped on my clothes and groaned. "These shorts ride up my butt" I complained walking out as there jaws dropped.

"You look amazing" Kayda exclaimed as her and Sara clapped there hands in approval. I examined my appearance in the mirror and had to admit, mama was looking fine! I was wearing black booty shorts, and black tank top that hugged my curves perfectly. I had light blue and black flannel shirt that also hugged my curves as I buttoned it up. I left the top three un-button, showing off my tank top. I looked amazing.

"Here you go" Sara said, shoving light blue flats at me. I put them on and put a little black eye liner. The shirt already made my eyes pop out enough. I walked out and downstairs with them. "Kane look, a rare animal has emerge from its cave" my dad whispered to Kane as he balanced on my dads lap. Kane giggled, as I rolled my eyes.

"Your hilarious dad" I said sarcastically and he laughed.

"I do my best" he said, running a hand threw his hair. I rolled my eyes yet again, and went over. I kissed him and Kane on the cheek, and walked out the door. Sara and Kayda giggled, I gave them odd looks as I jumped into Kayda's car.

"What are you two giggling at?" I asked them.

"Your dad, he was looking super fine today" Sara giggled, as my face grew horrified.

"EW! EW! EW" I screamed the whole way to Wes's house. Sara and Kayda laughed at me the whole time too. When we pulled up in front of Wes's house, I felt oddly nervous. I climbed out and walked in with Kayda and Sara. There was not a lot of people there, but not a small amount. Im guessing these were people from there school. There was small group of girls chatting, and boys checking out the girls. Call of Duty was being played on his big screen T.V.

"Look who's here, the two evil witches" an all too familiar voice said. I froze, he lived back in my old town. What would he be doing here, then realization hit me. Literally it hit me. Kayda or Sara must have pushed him playfully, and he pushed into me. Which made me fall, and being any normal person, I wasn't going down alone. So as I fell, he fell. Right on top of me.

"Jerry!" The familiar, brown haired, brown eyed cutie exclaimed.

"Eric" I said laughing at are awkward position. He jumped up, then helped me up. "You guys no each other?" Sara asked confused.

"Yup, He used to make fun of my name when we were little" I giggled.

"Then we dated briefly in middle school" he went on to explained.

"Didn't work, so he became my best friend ever" I said.

"We got in a childish fight though before she left" he said.

"Haven't talked to him since" I finished.

"Whoa, do you guys always do that?" Kayda exclaimed amazed.

"Do what" we said at the same time.

"Jinx you owe me a soda" we said again, then laughed.

"You guys are odd" Sara said backing up.

"Yeah, were going to go find are umm, boyfriends yeah bye" Kayda said and they walked away. I sized Eric up, and he looked the same as always. With his cute brown hair that was cut in a buzz cut. Is bright kind brown eyes, and awesome athletic body.

"Im sorry, about the fight you know. Broke up with chick anyway, found her giving Brice some fun down in his area" he said and I awed. Are little fight, was just that a little fight. I told him his girlfriend, was nothing but a lying slut. He didn't believe me, blah, blah, blah in the end I was right. Girls are always right, I mean come on. Were girls! "So im guessing you're the new girl, my cousin is setting me up with, because some jerk set her up" he asked quizzically.

"Yeah, long story short, Got my heart broken" I said with a shrug of my shoulder.

"Daddy Eric is here too make everything better" he said, raising an eyebrow suggestively.

"Oh yeah, pimp daddy" I said sarcastically and he laughed. One thing you should know about Eric and I. We have no feelings for each other, but brotherly sister love. No he's not secretly madly in love with me. I mean that only happens in books, Ha. Does my life look like a book to you..? Uhh, NO! We joke around, and some what flirt all the time but it all has no meaning what so ever. I jumped on his back, and he laughed. I hit his butt, and he yelped.

"Horse, Bring me to the refreshments" I said putting my hand into the air. He laughed but rode off. We goofed around, being are usual care free self's. it was nice, you know being crazy and forgetting about Damien and Derrek. After we were done getting drinks, we walked to the couch and sat down. I filled him fully, telling him what I've been up too and how Kane is doing. "Wouldn't it be funny, if Derrek showed up with Damien in tow" Eric joked.

"Haha. That wouldn't happen" I said waving my hand.

"Bet you it will, any minute they'll come in. Girlfriends also with them" he said chuckling. "Eric, Girls are always right. I was right about your girlfriend being a slut, and im right about this" I said and he just shrugged his shoulders.

"Girls aren't always right" he said and I narrowed my eyes. Not even minutes later, the front door swung open. Derrek came in, Gina under his arm. My eyes widened, he said he broke up with her. I felt kind of betrayed. Then my night went from worse, to horrible as Damien walked in. Candy hanging on to his arm, like a annoying bug.

"Who are they" Eric asked, motioning towards the new arrivals. My mouth grew dry so fast, as I sunk down into the couch. I motioned for my glass, he handed it to my confused. I downed the rest of it, and looked up at him. He must have saw the pain, and suddenly realized who they were. I smiled, a humorless smile.

"Maybe sometimes, Guys can be right and girls can be wrong" I whispered, as Eric got up. He started walking over towards Damien and my eyes widened. He wouldn't would he? "You fucking dick!" he roared, and my stomach dropped. Shell, I just started world war three.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soooo.........Whatcha Ya'll think of Eric..?

If any of you, remember the 'flashback' then you will remember I shortly mentioned Eric(:

Haha, So Remember those two questions up there..? If not here they are, again!

Question One....Who's team are you on, Team Damien, or Team Derrek, or Team Niether.

Question Two....Who's your favorite character..? It can be anyone, new or old, or barely there.

My Questions are an attempt, to interact with the people who made my story popular, if it wasnt for you guys I wouldnt be popular, so thank you!

Alsooo....Who's excited to see Eclipse, June 30th..? Just got my midnight tickets yesterday! Ahhh, Also anyone read the 'The short second life if Bree Tanner'?

If your a twi-nerd, I would highly suggest you read it. Now im going to stop rambling, and let you either COMMENT, VOTE, or if you liking my story BECOME A FAN! Now BYE! LOVE YOU ALL!

P.S. Shout Out, Next chapter, if your comment catches my eye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

603 8 16
**Edited** (This was my very first book on Wattpad. Go read more of my better stories.) Josie O'Ryan is just a typical 16 year old teenager. She has...
172 1 24
When a 17 year old teen name Josh goes to a summer camp, his plans were to have fun and care free love. Until Josh realize that his roommate is a str...
10.4K 161 22
Josie, a 17 yr old girl moves to bradford, she didnt expect falling for her sexy neighbour Zayn malik. Having to live next door to him and being preg...
288K 10.5K 41
ATTENTION: THIS BOOK WAS ORIGINALLY CALLED THIS CRAZY STUPID LOVE. I HAVE JUST RECENTLY CHANGED THE TITLE. Sixteen year old Felicia lived with her br...