Fatherhood [Book 2] (1st book...

By ShavaMoore

I'm Demarcus, I'm twenty one, I got three kids and I'm married to my best friend. For now. *Chapters has bee... More

Part 1: Rainbows and Roses
Part 2: Buckets
Part 3: Family Life
Part 4: Rock Bottom
Part 5: Divorce!?
Part 6: Australia Saves the Day
Part 7: Back Home
Part 8: One Down
Part 9: Aweee, Monique
Part 10: Did You Catch The Hints?
Part 11: Of Course
Part 12: My Brothers Wedding
Part 13: Always Knock
Part 14: They Are Out
Park 15: Guess Who's Back
Part 16: Off With A Good Start
Part 17: It Just Keeps Getting Better
Part 19: Another One
Part 20: Nolan Dre Smith
Part 21: The Pain Begins
Part 22: BOOM
Part 23: Just Like That
Part 24: Official
Part 25: Guess Who's Here
Part 26: Uh Oh
Part 27: D R A M A
Part 28: Sickaboo
Part 29: What Am I Doing
Part 30: The Truth
Part 31: My Baby
Part 32: Its Way Worse Than He Thought
Part 33: Last Party?
Part 34: First Day In The Hospital
Part 35: Labor Begins
Part 36: Noelle Moni Smith
Part 37: Epilogue Part 1
Part 38: Epilogue Part 2

Part 18: Beautiful

140 3 0
By ShavaMoore

I look up as Briane walked out and looked at mom. A smile grew on my face as mom looked back and Briane gave her the test.

"Oh my gosh! Did you tell the kids!?" She asks loudly looking at Deandre who sat down with food in his hands.

"No, just found out." He laughs and I exhaled as I kissed Monique who was smiling at Nadia who was eating and giggling with Stacey at the table.

"I don't feel good." She whispers and looked down, "She's doing a lot."

I smile looking at her, "What's happening!?"

I watch as she stands and walked inside. I make myself a plate and smiled as I sat down beside mom and began to eat. I hear screaming and looked at the kids fear rushing through me. I stand and looked back at Monique who smiled.

"Sorry, I screamed." She laughs and looked at me, "Did I scare you?"

I laugh, "Yeah. Why did you scream?"

"I really didn't feel right. So I went to the bathroom and a large poop came out. It scared me." She looked at me as I laughed.

She rubs her belly eating some of my cornbread. I kissed her and looked at mom who called my name.

"Hey." Monique grabbed my chin and I looked at her. She kissed me again and fixed herself rubbing her stomach.

I look down then at mom. She was laughing with Briane and me for a good hour. After we sang happy birthday to Dakota we ate cake and ice cream. Monique, Briane and I started to clean and talk about the baby.

"I think it's going to be my baby girl." She laughs covering the cake and smiling.

"Really?" Monique laughs looking at her, "So who's this donor guy?"

"Um, a black dark skin male. He is a twin and he is very smart and athletic." She explains, "I hope Deandre is happy."

"Oh that reminds me. I'm keeping the kids. So y'all can have romantic love." I say smirking at Briane.

She giggled, "So he's happy."

"Yep." Monique looked at me then to Ana who walked in holding Danny.

"You want me to take her?" I ask her.

She shakes her head, "I want to hold her."

I smile and looked at Monique who sat up in the chair, "I'm about to poop my pants."

She stands running to the bathroom and didn't even close the door. I chuckle as Briane looks inside and Monique held her stomach closing her eyes.

"It hurts." She calls out and I smiled as Ana walked over so she couldn't see.

"Drink hot water." Briane calls out and Monique exhaled loudly.

"Don't let Dakota in. None of them." She replied and I hand her the hot water.

Ana walked out and I sit on the floor as she dropped the cup on the ground. I exhale and hold her hand smiling as she looked at me. It took her thirty minutes to poop and it was alot.

"My stomach hurts so bad." She says as I turn on the fan and laughed, "Don't laugh at me."

"I don't think I want to go down there tonight, hun." I laugh.

She giggled and took off her shirt dropping it on the floor. I walk in more and closed the bathroom door.

"You sure about Ana?" I ask.

She looks at me after flushing the toilet and smiled, "She was right, Demarcus."

"What?" I laugh.

"I'm not Nadia's mom." Monique whispers and smiled starting the shower dropping her bra on the floor.

"Monique, yes you are." I whisper.

She teared up, "Nadia, I love her so much but when she gets to be a teenager she will want Ana. Like any other kid who has no mother. I am just the woman who raised her and Ana will always be her first choice."

"Monique." I whisper and she wiped her cheeks looking at me, "No your not."

"I don't know what to do, Demarcus." She looked down at her nails, "Ana and Allison keep saying I'm not her mom. And I tell myself everyday, over and over again. I can't help it. I wish she was but she's not. She's yours and she's Ana's."

"Monique." I whisper and she looks at me as I grab tissue wiping her eyes, "What does Nadia call you?"

"Mommy." She whispers.

"She doesn't even call Allison that no more. She looks at you when she's in pain, she looks at you for advice. She screams out to you when something happens and she listens to you when you say no. She's just as much your daughter as she is mine. Ana just made and gave birth to her. You took care of her."

"Okay." She nods and sniffed.

"Come here."

I hug her and closed my eyes. She exhaled and I pull away smiling as she kissed me on the lips and looked down. I smiled as she wiped her eyes.

I stand and walked out as she stood up. I turned and smacked her butt having her giggle and smile at me.

I walk outside where everyone was and smiled at Dakota. He had marshmallows and chocolate all over his face and clothes. I just laughed at him and sat down beside my son lifting Danny who was smiling at me and giggling.

"Hey, munchkin." I whisper and kissed her head before looking at Nadia who ran to me with a smore.

"Daddy, here you go." She says smiling and I took it taking a bite.

"Thank you. Can you make mommy one?" I ask and she nodded running to Ana.

"How is Monique?" Mom asks and I look her then glanced to Allison who looked at me and smiled.

"Um she's good. She's taking a quick shower just going to put on a loose dress afterwards." I answer.

"What's happening with her?" Allison asked looking at Taylor who climbed on her lap.

"Um, just some pregnancy issues." I answer shrugging not trying to put her business out there.

"Oh." She looks down and I exhale kissing Danny and smiling as she tries to grab my smore.

"Babe." Monique came out with the bug spray and smiled spraying around us then kissed me on the cheek lifting Danny.

"She's going to be one in a few months!" I laughed and tickled her smiling as she giggled trying to get in my arms.

"Stop." Monique fixed her and smiled as Danny looked at her and smiled, "I want my baby girl to stay with me. I'm your favorite not daddy."

She laughed and I smiled as I grabbed Moniques hand and she sat on my lap putting Danny on the ground.

"Who made you a smore?" She asks and I laugh taking my last bite.

"Nadia." I answer and smiled as she laid back and I slid my hand on her hip.

"Oh." She laughs and kissed me on the lips before sitting up, "Ana."

"Yeah." Ana replied.

"So me and Demarcus talked." Monique laughs sitting up and looking to Nadia who ran to her.

"Mommy, here you go." She giggled and Monique smiled lifting her up and giving her a kiss.

"You made me a smore!?" She screams excitedly and Nadia smiled as she nodded and looked at Ana.

"She helped me." Nadia pointed to Ana.

"Your so smart." Monique giggled and took a bite out of the smore before nodding, "Its good. You should cook dinner."

"No!" Nadia laughs and rubbed Moniques belly laughing at her as she ate the smore and put Nadia down.

"Why?"

"I'm to short!" She screams and giggled, "Mommy, I wanna bite."

Monique gave her the last bite and smiled at her before speaking looking at me, "She is so smart, babe." I nod and smiled as she kissed me and exhaled, "Anyways. Um, so I do want you to be in her life but you are right I am not her blood mother and I deal with knowing that every single day. But I do connect with Nadia and I want her to come to me in the future not go straight to your not my mom when we are fighting. So we should just start off slow and like not tell her your her mom and your here to be the mother she wants because that's me."

"Yeah." Ana whispers looking at Nadia who was giggling at me as I tickled her.

"Plus, like I have to build my trust with you because you guys do have a past and like earlier today you wanted to make your feelings known and I get that but he's married and has a family now. It doesn't  work where he can just leave me and be done. Now this is splitting of a family and of three blood kids because I am pregnant and of course it's Demarcus's baby and he or she is coming no matter what happens between us three."

"Do you trust Allison like that though?" Ana asks looking at Monique.

I shook my head, this girl is starting something that didn't need to be started. Why would she ask that?

Monique answered with, "No, not at all. We don't speak to eachother but to say hi. She's here because her daughter is my kids cousin. That's it and I'm not going to say slick shit when she looks at Demarcus with I wanna fuck you eyes or trys to step into my business without permission. I'm going to let her be her and everything is like gravy on rice."

"I totally feel opposite of that." Allison speaks and I lay back closing my eyes.

"Okay, we are done talking about this actually. It's his birthday." Monique says sitting up and smiling.

"No, I wanna talk about this now." Allison laughs irritation in her voice, "Elaborate."

Monique said nothing and I smiled as she ignored Allison and watched Dakota climb on Deandre's lap starring at the fire.

"Monique." Allison says and Monique just laughs lifting Danny.

"Did she just try to hand you the graham cracker?" Briane asked.

"Yes, she did. She so smart." Monique giggled lifting my baby girl and kissing her.

I smiled and just relaxed. Around eleven was when the party ended and I put the kids to sleep after their showers. I walk into the room as Monique played with her belly and laughed.

"Hey, sexy." I whisper closing the door and kissing her on the lips.

She smiled and looked down as I kissed her stomach. I then pushed back my hair and climbed on the bed laying on my back and grabbing the lotion.

"Babe, I need a back rub." She whispers and I smile as she climbed on my lap.

She turned and I sat up as she sat on my lap and watched the television which played my favorite show.

"Wait, what?" She laughed and I smiled as I massaged her back, "Let me take off my shirt and bra."

I sit back watching her and smirked as I massaged her back again with out the shirt and bra strap getting in my way.

"Sex scene! Again!" She looked back at me and I laughed looking at her brown skin kissing her neck and pushing her hair to the side.

"This show is a lot." I whisper and she laughs as I kissed down her back.

"Baby." She giggled and climbed off of me turning to face me. I smiled as she climbed on my lap and kissed me on the lips.

"What?" I ask as she pulls away and giggled looking down.

"I didn't fight Allison." She whispers and I nod kissing her on the lips.

"I'm proud of you." I whisper and smiled as she looked at me, "But you did punch Ana."

"Sorry." She laughs and moved closer to me. I kissed her and she smiled pulling away and taking off my shirt.

I look down and grabbed her breast smiling as she watched and laid back. I climb over her and exhaled as I kissed her neck and pulled down her shorts.

*Chapter has been RE-READ & EDITED*
~Sorry for any mistakes I'm not good with grammar and spelling and I am the only editor of my books so bare with me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 224 45
This is going to be a Hawks x reader I please bare with me this is my first one so yeah injoy. 🩹😔
515K 18.1K 30
(Mature content) (Highest ranks listed) (Editing slowly) A simple last night out with my girls before I move to America. Drinks are flowing, hips mov...
272K 5.4K 31
𝘈𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘰𝘧 8 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥, 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥, 𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳... 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘳...
414K 4.6K 112
STOP READING THIS started sometime in 2019 ended april 2021 just old, cringey & unrevised one-shots i wrote at 3am PLEASE READ MY SCENARIOS OR SHORTS...