6. | STORM - stiles stilinski

By filteredthots

"real feelings don't just go away." i would suggest you read SKYLAR, STRONG, SPIRIT, STRIKE and SPECIAL befo... More

hey
cast
1. just remember
2. what the hell is a stiles pt. 2
3. keep it down old guy
4. because you were tearing her wallpaper
5. all of beacon hills heard that
character ask
answers to your questions!!
6. the only one left behind
8. werewolf freezy pop
9. i don't play baseball
10. 41 hours
11. i need paris
12. even you can freeze solid
13. right place wrong ms martin
14. because theres a hole in her head
15. not a dumb one
16. homicidal guinea pig
17. render unconsious
18. getting very far with this converstation
19. i dont have time for games
20. everything and more
stilinski family cast
21. 4 years
202 reasons to love stiles & skylar
best scott and skylar moments
best payton and skylar moments
best derek and skylar moments
surprise chapter!
another surprise chapter!

7. phantom wife

1.2K 21 6
By filteredthots

skylar was laying in her bed. she was thinking about stiles. she thought about how long she'd had known him, how long she'd had a crush on him, how long they dated, how long she loved him. and if he came back, would she still love him?

her mother walked into her room and sat next to her on the bed but skylar still stared up at the celling.

"still thinking about how to prove the riemann hypothesis?" amy asked looking at her beautiful daughter.

"i'm thinking about a dead kid i met in canaan." she lied.

"dead?" amy asked looking at her strangely.

"yeah, he drowned in 1985." skylar told her.

"okay. go on." amy said letting out a sigh.

"his mom conjured him. to fill the void she felt after that wild hunt passed through canaan. mom... what if sheriff stilinski is filling the void? what if he's filling it with claudia?" skylar said looking over at her mother.

"you think claudias dead? no, i... i just saw her." amy said.

"but mom, so many things don't make sense. she had a fatal disease, but then she turns out fine. she says her jeep was stolen 20 years ago, but it's stiles'. oh, you should have seen the look on her face when i peeled back that wallpaper. she wasn't just angry with me. it was like she was scared. as if she's protecting a secret." skylar explained.

"okay. if this is true, then... maybe sheriff stilinski needs it. maybe it's his way of coping." amy said.

"but, what if claudia being here is preventing him from remembering stiles?" skylar asked as her mother turned to her.

"skylar, if claudia isn't real, you don't want to be the one to tell him." her mother replied as skylar nodded.

she would tell him. skylar was willing to do whatever it takes to get stiles back.

-

skylar walked into sheriffs stilinskis home and she went down the hall where there was the wall paper. she saw that now there was a gaping hole in the wall and she stepped inside. it was a room.

"you knew about it, didn't you?" sheriff stilinski asked her as she smiled and nodded.

"god, it was on the blueprints. it was here when we moved in. that-that was 18 years ago." sheriff stilinski said.

skylar turned around and she saw a bed in the corner of the room that wasn't there before.

"stiles?" she said, seeing if he was awake.

"hmm." he humed.

"i can't sleep." skylar said, and then stiles got up and got in the bed with her.

"stiles your dad is gonna kill you." skylar reminded him.

"i don't care." stiles said.

he laid down beside her and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to his chest so she was basically laying her head on his chest.

she looked to another corner and she saw a board and a bulletin board appear. by the window a desk and a chair appeared.

"skylar, it wasn't your fault. i was there, too."

"skylar? what is it?" sheriff stilinski asked as she looked up at him.

she turned back to see all the furniture she saw appear, was gone. it all disappeared again.

"nothing." skylar replied.

"i don't understand how you knew this was here. if you want to discuss the possibility that i had a son... i'm listening." sheriff stilinski said as skylar nodded and closed the door of the mysterious room.

-

"so, wait a sec. so, this woman lenore, she conjured up her dead son?" noah asked.

"she was the only one left. she had to fill a void. so she filled it with her son." skylar explained.

"and you saw this kid?" noah asked.

"we all did. he was real. he was there. but..." skylar trailed off.

"but what?" noah asked the young lady in front of him.

"she was there when everybody was taken. she saw it all happen. she just didn't wanna believe it. she wanted to believe in her son." skylar said.

"what are you trying to say? you think claudia is not real? you think i made up a phantom wife?" noah asked her, thinking she was crazy.

"i know how it sounds, but you're afraid. you're afraid to remember him." skylar told him.

"she's a flesh and blood woman. she's real. everything else here is just... is just speculation. conjecture. it's just- it's a theory based on a... on a ghost town." he said.

skylar looked to another corner in the room and she saw a chair with a helmet and jersey on it. she noticed the number on the jersey. number 24. she walked over to the chair and she picked up the jersey and held it in her hands.

"you're gonna poke a whole in that glove." skylar commented.

"i'm just nervous." stiles said, as she put her hand on top of his.

"don't worry so much." skylar said.

she looked down, checking to see if stiles was going to react when she touched his hand but he didn't, he just grabbed her hand and laced their fingers together then gave her a smile. 

tears fell down her face as she put it up to her face and took in it's scent. it smelled so good, she knew that must have been have stiles smelt like. she turned around and looked at sheriff stilinski but when she saw the look on his face, she was crushed.

"you don't see anything?" skylar said in a disappointed tone.

"i see a deeply disturbed young woman." noah replied.

"you're afraid to remember him because you're afraid of what it means." skylar told him.

"why do you care so much if i remember him?" noah asked her.

"because you loved him." skylar said with a lump in her throat.

she looked back down at the jersey and she threw it at sheriff stilinski and he caught it. he could finally see it. he looked at it in shock and he looked back up at skylar.

-

"you're going to bite stiles?" skylar asked scott with a worried look on her face.

"to get him through the rift. it's the only way." scott told her.

"just to clarify, are you planning on biting everyone in the train station?" peter asked.

"with stiles back, he'll be able to help us figure out a plan." scott said.

"he's good at that." malia told peter.

"so the plan is to get stiles to come up with a plan." peter said.

"you can shut up now." malia said.

"malia, look around. we're the only ones left in beacon hills. if they take us, skylar and lydia will be the only ones left to haunt the place." peter said.

"that's why i'm the only person that's going in. liam, payton, caleb and hayden will stay here with mason. as long as somebody is left in beacon hills, the wild hunt can't move on." scott explained.

"i like your plan, scott. i really do, especially the part about turning stiles. but it can't work." peter said.

"how do you know?" payton asked.

"logic. life experience. what are the odds that the bit will take? what if stiles isn't there? what if there's no beacon hills for you to come back to?" peter said.

"well, he's a negative nancy." caleb muttered.

"you got a better idea?" liam asked.

"yeah. it's called, run like hell. so, leave in five?" peter asked as malia went up to him.

"you promised you'd help us. we still need to find the rift." malia told him.

"i didn't promise i'd help you commit suicide." peter replied.

"if you can't help, we can find it ourselves." scott said.

"scott, i admit that you have a flair for beating the odds. but, this? you don't walk away from. you run." peter said walking out of the building.

-

scott, malia, skylar and lydia were out in the woods going over to the rift. the same place malia and scott found peter.

"when you were here before, how long until the ghost riders showed up?" scott asked malia.

"a couple minutes." malia replied.

"that's reassuring." lydia said.

"what's a rift supposed to look like?" malia asked.

"if it's a tear in the fabric of our world. theoretically it could look like anything from a microscopic black hole to a free floating einstein rosen bridge." lydia explained.

they came to a stop and they all starting looking around. they all looked up at the same time.

"i'm really hoping it's not up there." skylar said.

"let's split up." scott said.

they all started looking in a different spot until they heard scott.

"hey, look at this." scott said.

they all went over to a pipe that was in the ground and scott bent down to get a closer look.

"the rifts not above us." skylar said.

"its below." scott said.

they all went down the pipe and that lead them to a ladder that went down to some tunnels.

"i can't see a thing." lydia said turning her flashlight on on her phone.

"it's got to be down here somewhere." scott said as they all started walking down the path.

malia tried to go down one of the other paths but she immediately flew back and hit the ground.

"found it!" malia said as they looked at the rift.

"it's remarkably similar." lydia said.

"to what?" malia asked.

"to the einstein rosen bridge." lydia replied.

malia tried picking up a lead pipe to break the rift but it was too strong.

"there's gotta be another way, right? there has to be. we just need to think." skylar said.

"think?" malia asked.

"yeah. think about how to get through a supernatural rift that melts steel." scott said.

"i didn't say it would be easy." lydia said.

"but it doesn't have to be so hard." they heard a voice say.

they all turned around and saw mr. douglas, liam's and payton's teacher, looking at them with an evil grin plastered on his face.

"you followed our scent." scott said.

"i followed your desperation. we're all in a tough spot. desperate to get inside and save everyone, and hoping to find a way to stop this army of the dead. we all want the same thing." mr. douglas said.

"he has a point." lydia said.

"if he doesn't kill anyone." malia said.

"else. if he doesn't kill anyone else." scott corrected.

"all that matters right now is getting through the rift." mr. douglas said.

"then you're out of luck." malia told him.

"it burns anything that tried to pass through it." skylar told him.

"perhaps not everything." mr. douglas said as parrish walked out from behind him and let out a growl.

"jordan." lydia said.

"the hellhound can open the rift, we all go together." mr. douglas said.

"you're the bad guy. i'm pretty sure helping you is a bad idea." malia stated.

"good guy. bad guy. when has anything ever been so black and white?" mr. douglas asked.

"world war II." liam said appearing out of no where and getting by scotts side.

"he's a nazi. he wants the hunt for himself. he wants his own supernatural army." liam told them as mr. douglas held the ghost riders whip in his hands.

"we're not letting you through that rift." scott told him.

"not letting me? i see. you still think you have a say in the matter." mr. douglas said trying to whip scott but he backed up and let out his famous alpha growl.

mr. douglas kept trying to whip them and liam, lydia and skylar ran off to the side. soon enough, malia and scott joined them.

"hellhound." he said as parrish started to rip the rift.

"parrish! stop!" scott shouted.

"wait." malia said.

"hellhound. come in." mr. douglas said as they passed through the rift.

"now." malia said and they all tried running through it only for the rift to close back again.

"no." skylar said.

two ghost riders came out of the other side of the rift making the whole group back up and scott stood protectively in front of his pack.

"liam, you skylar and lydia get to the bunker." scott said as the three of them ran off.

they all stopped for a second when they heard scott roar but they knew they had to keep running.

"that roar wasn't promising." liam said.

"well, they rarely are." skylar said.

"keep going. keep going." lydia said but they stopped when they saw another ghost rider pointing a gun at them.

skylar and lydia got protectively in front of liam and the ghost rider put his gun down.

"what's happening?" liam asked.

"i don't know." lydia said.

"liam, just stay behind us." skylar told him.

"follow us." lydia said as they started walking away.

"it's afraid of you guys." liam said.

"i'm afraid of me." skylar said and they ran away.

-

scott was trying to call his mom but it said that her phone number no longer existed. melissa was taken by the ghost riders.

skylar felt tears fall down her face when she couldn't reach caleb or payton. they were also taken. liam walked over to skylar and put his hand on her shoulder. she lost her sister and her brother but he lost his first love and his two best friends. hayden and mason were also taken along with corey and argent.

"scott." malia said putting her hand on his shoulder and sitting down in front of him.

"scott, your mom is gone. but she's still alive." malia said turning off his phone.

"what do we do now?" liam asked.

"we can't hide from them." malia replied.

"what about skylar and lydia? the ghost rider was afraid of them." liam said.

"it wasn't fear. it's... almost like reverence." lydia explained as they all sat down at the table.

"doesn't matter. the rift is gone. we're the only ones left in beacon hills." scott said.

they heard a knock on the door making them all turn to see sherif stilinski walking in the house and he looked over at skylar.

"i have a son. his name is mieczyslaw stilinski. but we call him stiles. i remember. when stiles was a little kid, he couldn't say his first name. not sure why. it pretty much rolls off the tongue. but, uh, the closest he could get was mischief. his mother called him that until... i remembered when, uh... when stiles first got his jeep. it belonged to his mother. she wanted him to have it. the first time when he took a spin behind the wheel, he went straight into a ditch. i gave him his first roll of duct tape that day. he was always getting into trouble. but he always had a good heart. always. we're here tonight because my goofball son decided to drag scott, his greatest friends in the world, and skylar, the girl he fell in love with, into the woods to see a dead body." noah said as skylar felt a tear roll down her face as she smiled.

"how did you remember?" scott asked him.

"it started with stiles' jersey. then i found that red string for his crime board. finally, his whole room came back and all the memories. and then the strangest thing happened." noah said.

"what?" skylar asked.

"i thought i saw him. it's like something opened right there in the middle of the room. just for a moment. and then it was gone." he explained.

"a rift." scott said.

"i thought there was only one rift. we saw it disappear." malia said.

"you remembered stiles and then a new rift was created." scott said.

"if the sheriff can do it..." malia began.

"maybe we can." lydia finished.

"but that rift closed." liam said.

"then we open it again." skylar said.

"how?" sheriff stilinski asked.

"by remembering stiles. we have to remember everything." scott said.

teen wolf comes on tonight hehe. honestly i'm excited for jackson and ethan. also i miss stydia :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

865 67 32
'you made me feel things I've never felt before, out of the blue...
24.7K 545 15
"everybody has a chapter they will never read out loud." check out SKYLAR, STRONG, SPIRIT and STRIKE before this one if you haven't already.
44 1 25
Gay. Delusion. Questions. Harm. Love. You make the rest. And yes, it's an original. TW: depression, self-harm, uncomfort, don't read if you're not re...
60.6K 2.5K 24
Hopexgip reader and that's all I'm gonna say =))