dickaphobia ➲ c.h

By sleepydrummers

dickaphobia; (n) the fear of dicks and being creeped out by them. © sleepydrummers 2k15 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED... More

dickaphobia [c.h]
one; a d a l i a
deux; the innocent one
trois; hand sniffers
quatre; foxy plumbers
cinq; the slut
sixth; stalkers rule
sept; the couple
huit; the bet
neuf; a plan gone wrong
dix; jealousy hits
onze; george from taco bell
douze; confessions of a blonde
treize; friends w/ benefits
quatorze; the girl who can't swear
quinze; the big announcement
seize; the lost songbook
dix-sept; what's smut?
dix-huit; the walk
dix-neuf; an asian secret
vingt; cake for lunch
vingt et-un; the note
vingt-deux; cleaning & clumsiness
vingt-trois; "hideous creatures"
vingt-quatre; the party
vingt-cinq; c a l u m
vingt-six; panic! at the window
vingt-sept; beliefs & fate
vingt-huit; the kiss
vingt-neuf; the hidden truth
Author's note after 2 years! (oops)

trente; the kiwi

3.5K 145 125
By sleepydrummers

| thirty; the kiwi |

Adalia paced around the halls, glancing at her phone occasionally for a response. No way was she letting him leave her on read.

What did she look like to him, a book?

She patiently waited for him, surprised she wasn't ticked off. She gave him time. There were little elephants stomping around her stomach, instead of butterflies. How could she even ask that to him? It was so straight forward and random.

Maybe he didn't think too much about it and assumed she meant it in a friendly. Yeah, friendly way. She pondered on excuses to make if he asks why she asked that.

'I was just joking! Hah! I just wanted some dramatic suspense! Like y'know, those horrible cliffhangers that authors leave off at and leave the readers hungry for the next scene..'

"Shit, I'm overthinking this too much." She whined under her breath, running her fingers through her dark wavy hair.

Two voices were to be heard coming out from the cafeteria. It was a girl and a boy; Michael and Katrina.

Adalia quickly hid behind the corridor, so that she wasn't spotted and she could hear their voices bickering with one another.

"Why would you make them kiss in front of me?!" The girl hissed and Michael rolled his eyes.

"Because I knew you still had feelings for him. It's so obvious and you just need to get over it. He's not going to get jealous just from seeing you and I hanging out." The blue haired boy snickered. "He doesn't even give you a second look, babe."

A moment of silence passes by as Katrina gasps, "I hope you go bald, rat." She stomps on his foot.

"SHITBALLSCOCKNIPPLES." Michael cursed out all at once, groaning as he holds up his foot.

Adalia stifled a laugh, shaking her head as she clamped a hand over her mouth to stop. She hears the bells ring off and she makes sure the two are gone before she made her way over to her last class, Art.

30 minutes go by, not a single word or response from Calum ever since the kissing incident. She sighs softly as she tries not to think too much about it.

She sketches out each item that was on the projector screen for the class assignment. They had 5 minutes for each pictures.

"Next picture!" Her teacher calls out and two people in the back groan when they hadn't finished drawing the one that was on.

Adalia glanced up and she does a double take when a kiwi fruit was up on the screen.

"You've got to be kidding me.." she muttered under her breath, staring at it. As if anything else couldn't remind her of the tall tan boy, a kiwi shows up!

She rolls her eyes and starts to draw it out, taking her time on this than the others. She didn't even realize her actions when it came to thoughts about Calum. Her mind just fluttered around this boy and she found herself thinking about his features.

His toned abs, his muscular arms, the crinkles around his eyes when he laughed or smiled, his smile... his lips. His lips. A vivid memory of them making out ran through her mind, her lips parted as she squeezed her eyes tightly.

That night she was drunk, they kissed. Friends don't kiss.

She grips onto her pencil, snapping her eyes open as she looks around the room and notices the screen changed to another image. She couldn't even concentrate, she was too busy wondering what had happened when she was drunk. What she revealed to him when she couldn't even think straight...

Just as the school bell rang for the end of the day, her phone vibrated off. Her eyes widen as she quickly stood up, gathering up her things and grabbing her phone.

Her heart was racing. He texted back. Now she was scared as to what he could've said.

She opened up her iMessage and then moved aside for the students to pass by so she can read it clearly.

[1 new message]

#1 fuckboi: of course I don't. why would you think such a thing?

She purses her lips together, frowning at the text. 'I'm so stupid I'm so fucking stupid!' She kept thinking to herself.

"Adalia, class is over. You can leave now." She hears her teacher chuckle from her desk and then she realizes she was the only person standing there in the classroom.

"Yeah, sorry." She sheepishly murmured, rushing out of the room. She needed to text back. She stood outside in the front courtyard whilst students pass by and she sat down on the bench.

me: oh. I'm sorry. it's just that you ran out after seeing Luke and I kiss... why? I know it was such a straightforward question but I meant it in a friendly way because you and I are obviously close... right? I guess not hah.

She sends the big message and takes a deep breath, chewing on the inside of her cheek nervously.

After a minute, Calum responded back and she quickly opened the messages that were being sent in a chain.

[5 new messages]

#1 fuckboi: you keep playing with my feelings...

#1 fuckboi: I don't get you. you're such a liar. I bet you've been lying this entire time about everything. like your fear and what not

#1 fuckboi: I'm honestly fucking pissed right now. stop saying you're not dating Luke then the next minute, you're kissing him right in front of me. 😒

#1 fuckboi: and then you have the decency to text me 'do you love me' like wtf?¿ you're just seeking out for attention, just like all those rumors about you. you know they're fake yet you just go along with them. that's literally so idiotic. stop being fake, Addie. okay just STOP.

#1 fuckboi: once you own up to your mistakes and show people who you really are... then we can be friends again. but bye. I can't keep doing this with you. It just hurts. It really fucking hurts.

It took Adalia to process what she just read, tears had welled up in her eye ducts and she blinked back tears. Her heart felt like it plummeted to the ground and had been stepped on a thousand times. Her breathing went unsteady and her hand was shaking.

'Why did it hurt this much to read those texts from him? Why?'

"Why am I such a fucking idiot... he h-hates me now.." she sniffled out, turning her phone off quickly. She messed everything up she believed and it was also all her fault for leading him on without realizing.

She couldn't even response to that. He had ended their friendship and it hurt so much, she didn't even have the energy to defend herself because she came to the conclusion that he was right. Man, the last person she had believed would hurt her ended up being the biggest pain of all.

She trusted Calum so much, from the start. From that moment they spent that day in that detention, making jokes and remembering Esteban the janitor come by. She was very fond of him since the beginning.

He was right though; she needed to woman up and be herself. Not this image that half of the student body in school portrayed her as.

She wiped away her tears harshly with the back of her hand and began to stand up shakily, shoving her phone into her pocket.

She heard a familiar voice from behind call her name and she turned around to find a smiley Luke Hemmings approach her. "There you are!" He chuckled.

She narrowed her hazel eyes down at him and quickly opened her backpack up with the remaining letters inside. She was beyond upset now.

"Fuck you. And these letters." She raised her voice, tossing them at him and he flinched.

"What the.." the blonde said in confusion, his eyes flickering over at the crumbled up letters tossed his way. The look on his face implied that he himself didn't even know what was going on.

"We, are not dating! Whatsoever." Adalia finally clarified, ignoring his perplexity. She quickly worked her feet and short legs, running away from the scene on the school ground.

A wild blonde giraffe stood there frozen with eyebrows knitted together as to what in the world just happened, grabbing one of the letters and quickly reading over it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1M 42.5K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
929K 35.2K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
438K 15.5K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...