Black Orchid (Student/Teacher)

By lovelynerdyathlete97

I am beautiful. I am sexy. I am seductive. I am Black Orchid. Charlotte Avery is a struggling 18 year old... More

Black Orchid (Student/Teacher)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Please Read!!

Chapter 22

12.3K 401 41
By lovelynerdyathlete97

The baby monitor began to cackle with the cries of one of my four beautiful children and I groaned. I had just begun to relax in bed with Dom after a long day. “Whose turn is it now?” I asked tiredly.

“Does it matter? There’s four babies, so we both need to go.” I pulled myself out of bed and cautiously watched Dom to make sure he wasn’t stressing his legs too much. At home, Dom progressed immensely and I would feel horrible if I was the reason for a back track in progress.

We walked into the room and I still found the energy to smile at my beautiful children: Leonardo, Lewis, Theo and Elizabeth.

My kids were only about 4 weeks old, but I felt like they’d been home for months. I picked up baby Theo and rocked him in my arms as he watched me with his large chocolate eyes and I also picked up his identical twin Leo. The only difference was that Leo had a lighter shade of eyes, otherwise my babies were identical.

I looked across the room and saw Dom cuddling with Elizabeth since Lewis didn’t wake up like his brothers and sister. Little Liz had Dominic wrapped around her finger and it was the cutest thing. He was whispering sweet Spanish words to her and I watched as her little eyelids dropped. I looked down and saw that my two boys were also asleep, I placed them back in their crib and walked back to my bedroom.

The pleasure I got when I laid down was almost painful, but I needed this rest. I was overworked with the kids as Dom was back at work. I was nervous for him to be back to work so soon, but his doctor told him that he was fine as long as he had a cane for times of pain.  

Dom never complained to me, so I finished my work online and Dom was back in school. I jumped when I felt an arm go around my waist, but just as quickly melted into Dom’s bare chest. “You know, Liz has you wrapped around her fingers.” I felt the vibrations of Dom’s chest.

“And my little men have you wrapped around all of their little fingers.” I couldn’t even find it in my heart to deny it. “Are you ready for tomorrow?”

My playful mood soon evaporated and I felt nervous all over. Tomorrow I was going to bring Orlando back home, visit school again, and visit Henry at the club, before hours of course. In our time of absolute stress, Valerie opted to take Orlando to live with her. He had no problems with that, so I allowed it. I felt that Orlando would have an awful time readjusting back to normal life, but this time with 4 additions to the family.

I felt like a failure of a sister because I’d spent such little time with my brother. “I’m ready, but I just feel so much can go wrong. What if people at school know about us? Or what if Nandy doesn’t want to come home to us again?”

Dom tightened his arms around me and kissed the back of my head. “Relax. You don’t have to worry about school and Orlando loves you. Relax and go to sleep now.”

***

Relax.

It’s just the school building that you’ve attended for the last 3 years. Nothing serious.

I opened the front doors and walked to the main office that held my boyfriend. My babies were luckily for me sleeping peacefully on my front and back in the carrier that strapped onto my body. The secretary looked shocked when I walked in. I was notorious for being sent to the principal’s office, but I was never a bad kid.

“Charlotte?” I chuckled awkwardly and waved quickly at the secretary who was still gaping at me.

“Hi, I just came to speak with Do- Mr. Romano.” It was weird having to go back to calling Dom by his last name. Still shell-shocked, she waved me back and I opened the door to Dom’s office to find him with his head on the desk.

“Tell them to reschedule whatever it is.” I smiled.

“Oh, I guess I’ll come back another day.” Dom’s head shot up quickly and a smile made it on his face.

“I always have time for one of my favorite girls. How’s the crew been today?” I shrugged.

“The usual. How’s my big man doing today?” Dom reached down and slowly kissed my lips. I accidentally moaned, but Dom kept kissing me at the same achingly slow pace.

“I’m much better now.” I unclipped the sleeping babies from my body and placed them on a blanket on the floor. Cutely enough, all four of them stuck their butts in the air and curled into themselves to sleep.

I locked Dom’s door and sat down in his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck. “You know, you are a beautiful woman who gave me 4 beautiful children and I love you.” I pecked Dom’s lips.

“I love you too, Dom. I love you so much, baby Daddy.” We were silent for a while before Dom cleared his throat.

“Aves, since you love me so much, would you want to be my wife by any chance?” I picked my head up from Dom’s chest and stared at him and saw the hesitance in his eyes.

Oh my gosh, Dom just proposed to me.

“Dom. Do you realize you just proposed to me?” He chuckled nervously.

“I know. Can you give me your answer?”

“Oh! Of course I’ll marry you, you big oaf!” I kissed Dom soundly and smiled as I imagined being Charlotte Avery Romano.

Dominic Romano would be mine until the day I die.

“I hope you know I don’t do divorce.” I mentioned in between kisses.

“Wouldn’t want it any other way.” I felt him slip something on my finger and stared at the gorgeous ring. It was a silver band with diamonds surrounding an amethyst stone. Perfect for me.

I sat in Dom’s lap for another couple of minutes just going from looking at our kids to my engagement ring. “I think you should go see some of your friends.” I sighed and rubbed my hand gently on Dom’s upper thigh.

“Should I really?” The strained look on his face proved to be entertaining to me, but it was also sexy.

“Yeah, you should.” I pretended to sigh deeply.

“Okay, Dom. I’ll be back.” I began to trap on my body carrier, but Dom unclipped it.

“I’ll watch them. Don’t worry about anything, Querida.” And this is why I loved Dom.

I walked out of the office and thanked God that it was lunch time. It made all my visitations easier. I stopped by Ms. Dillians’ room and smiled at her shocked face. “Charlotte, I’ve heard so much about you, like you have kids or something.” She smiled as if she’d greatly insulted me or something.

“You heard correctly. I birthed 4 healthy babies. 3 boys and 1 girl actually.” She mocked as if she was worried.

“That must be strenuous to do by yourself.” I sighed. Why did I come here again?

“I’m not by myself. The father is with me and we are happily engaged as of today.” She had nothing to say. After ¾ of a year, I’d finally rendered Ms. Gillians speechless. “I just came to wish you much luck in your future, Ms. Gillians. It was nice to see you again.”

I walked out of the room and made my way to the lunch room to see Fey. It had been forever since I’d last seen her. She was across the room at our usual table, but was with a couple new faces. I walked over smiling and sat down, but the table went silent.

“Hey Fey, how’s it going?”

“It’s Lafayette and everything is fine.” I was a little taken back by her snappy attitude.

“Did I do something, Fe-Lafayette?” She rolled her eyes.

“As if you don’t know. Stay away from my boyfriend.” Now I was straight confused.

“I didn’t even know you had a boyfriend. It’s been a while since we hung out. I’ve been busy-”

“Busy whoring around. Just stay away.” I was getting agitated, but this was my friend since diapers, I had to find out what happened.

“Who is this supposed boyfriend?”

“Maylin. Stay away from him!” Why am I not surprised that he was somehow involved.

“Look Fey, you can have him. I want no part with him.” I was getting nowhere with her, so I got up to leave.

“Yeah, go back to those accidents you call kids.” I froze. Fey had been the best of friends since young and I loved her to death, but she screwed up just now.

I calmly walked until I was about an inch from her face. “I don’t care what you say about me. You can call me a whore for your ugly boyfriend all day, but don’t ever bring my kids into this. They are innocent to all of your petty sh*t. Understand this, because I’ll only say it once, keep my kids out of your mouth because next time I hear something about them out of your mouth I’ll just fight you. And I guarantee I’ll win.”

My face conveyed absolute truth and Fey got my idea quite clearly. I noticed that I’d attracted attention, so I knew it was time for me to take my leave.

***

I’d rescheduled my visit to see Henry and although he was sad, he understood that it wasn’t the best of ideas to go to a strip club with 4 infants. Now I was at Val’s house waiting for Orlando to get all of his stuff together.

I was scared that Orlando wouldn’t want to come with me, that’d he be mad. I don’t know what I’d do if Orlando was mad at me. We were always a team that depended on each other and now that I had Dom, I felt that Orlando was neglected.

“Char! I missed you and the minis. I can’t wait to head home.”

And as if he’d read my mind, all my doubts were erased. Life was back in place.

***********************************************************************************************************************

I'm soooo sorry for how long this update took, but we all know how life is. Soo for once I decided to name a character after me. :) Do you guys like the names or no? 

So TJ comes back next chapter. There will be more Orlando and Val!

Picture of the ring on the side! :)

I hope you enjoyed!  

Vote! Comment! Fan me!

Love you guys! :P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

679K 15K 60
Alexandra Abernathy is used to getting what she wants, and when she wants it. She's top of her class, a great daughter, hard worker and always up fo...
529 0 15
Tempest: His name is Christian Knolls. He's thirty-eight. He's the headmaster of my school. And literally everything about him makes me want to drop...
9.7K 146 13
HALF-WRITTEN AND WILL NOT BE CONTINUING. READ MY NEW STORY - REBOUNDING WITH RAIN. CW/TW - CONTENT/ TRIGGER WARNING: Avery is a popular girl who has...
We Broke By Elisabeth

Mystery / Thriller

1.3K 164 47
But there was something about Charlotte. She wasn't like the most prettiest girl in the world, but anyone with heart could tell that she had a beaut...