Broken || Harry styles

By Cynical1dx

“Someone once told me to be careful when trying to fix a broken person for you may cut yourself of the shatte... More

Broken - Harry Styles
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Im sorry!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Q & A
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter turdyseven
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
I LOVE YOU
im sorry
:(

Chapter 12

16.4K 363 106
By Cynical1dx

Songs for the chapter:

Demi Lovato // Lightweight

Beyoncé // Halo

Christina Perri // Human
(Song suggestion from dramagirl023, thank you!)

Kelly Clarkson // Dark Side

Nicki Minaj // Fly

Chapter 12

Melody is still crying into my chest. She isn't shaking or crying as bad as she was twenty minutes ago.

We still haven't said anything to each other, but I doubt she would want to talk right now so I just stayed quiet, arms still wrapped around her, occasionally stroking her hair and whispering comforting words.

"C-can we go, Harry?" Melody asks, her voice coming out muffled and weak.

"Yea, of course," I reply, letting go of her. Placing my hand at the small of her lower back guiding her out of the forest and into my car.

"Where do you want to go?" I ask once we're both in the car. "Can I come back t-to your place?" She asks her voice sounds so, broken, she looks so broken.

"Yeah." I say, relived. I don't want to leave her alone. Especially after this

The drive back to my house took fifteen minutes, and again the car ride was spent in silence. By now the sun was just beginning to set, the scarlet sky was spread out across the sky like crimson blood smeared smoothly over a large canvass, as the sun slowly sank behind the landscape. Eventually the dimming sun was tucked away behind the clouds. The clouds floated by in soft cotton like puffs of pink and the sky became darker The sun drowned in the horizon, it's rays of light glimmering in the darkness of the clouds faded and the pale moon peeked at us from the stars.

Finally I pull into my garage, Melody is the first one to get out, I follow close behind her. I unlock the door, taking the lead, leading her inside. I feel around against the wall until I find the light switch, flicking it on. I turn around to face Melody, she was closer then I thought our bodies about a mere six inches apart. She craved to be comforted, held, an cared for right now, hinting why she was so close to me.

I bring my hand to her lower back pulling her into a hug, she quickly wraps her arms around my waist. I remove one hand from her back a stroke her hair before pressing a long kiss onto the to the top of her head into her slightly tangled hair.

"Are you okay?" I dumbly ask, I know she's not okay but that just seemed like the thing to ask.

She shakes her head no, as I expected.

"Are you hungry? Thirsty? Tired?"

She looks up at me, and gives me a small side smile showing off her beautiful dimple before leaning on her tippy toes, and pecking my cheek. The kiss was a short, simple peck but it held so much meaning. She returns to her normal height, her cheeks flushed in embarrassment, I'm guessing.

I smiled so big it hurt. I know it wasn't a lot but she's tring, thats all that reallt matters. I'm breaking down her walls little by little this barrier that is keeping the real Melody hidden from the world.

Then I realize we're still in the doorway.

"Come on," I whisper leading her into the living room. She takes a seat on the couch next to me. The next ten minutes is spent in silence. We both know that we need to talk we just don't know how to start this conversation.

"My mom is dead," she whispers

What?

"What?"

"She died giving birth to me," her voice cracks toward the end.

"Oh my god, Mel I'm so-,"

"Don't," she cuts me off. "It's not your fault." She softly adds.

Again, we fall into silence for another five minutes until she speaks up again.

"I'm sorry Harry, I'm so, so, sorry," she says her voice shaky. I can tell she's on the verge of tears.

"Babe, don't cry, look at me," I ask smoothly.

She shakes her head.

"Mel, please," I beg this time gripping her chin gently and pulling it up to look at me.

"It's okay to not be okay, Mel But what you did today was not okay. You scared the shit out of me. I'm here for you, I care about you, I care about you so much. I don't think I would have ever forgave myself if anything happened to you. You don't have to tell me why you wanted to do it, unless you want to just please promise me you won't ever do it again?" She looks away from me but I quickly tilt her chin again making he look at me.

"Please Mel," I beg.

She nods.

"Melody, I'm serious," I say, with a little more sternest in my voice.

"I won't, I promise."

Melody's P.O.V

"Please Mel," he begs.

I nod.

"Melody, I'm serious," he says a little more serious this time.

"I won't, I promise,"

It almost feels strange having someone care about me, my whole life I have yet to have one person care about me as much as Harry has cared for me in these past two weeks. My head and eyes hurt from all the crying and screaming I did today. A little part of me is kind of glad Harry came when he did, if not I would have been dead, free of all this grief, sadness, loneliness and free of the dark aurora that has engulfed me into the deep depression for all these years. I would have been in a deep, peaceful sleep free of all this shit. But Harry had to be Mr. Save The Day. A sudden anger rushes through me, I feel the need to scream at Harry asking why the hell did he have to go and stop me, but I know I've just had a long day and it's all the emotions that I've felt today trying to burst out of me. I know he was just trying to help.

Harry walks back into the living room after putting a pizza into the oven.

"Hey," he greets me.

"Hi," I reply shyly.

He sits back onto the couch a little closer to me this time making my stomach tie into knots, and butterflies to erupt, any anger I thought I felt was soon evaporated.

He looks at me flashing me a dimpled grin, that I gladly returned.

"You have a little something on your face," he states

I quickly swipe my fingers under my eyes removing any making that surely has been smeared.

"No, no, hold on I got it," he says before reaching grabbing my face with his left and and trying to wipe whatever it was on my face with he right hand. His tongue is slightly sticking out of the side of his mouth, eyebrows pulled together in concentration. I let out a light giggle because of his cuteness.

"What're you laughing at?" He asks teasingly.

I shake my head not wanting to admit I was laughing because he was Adorable

"Are you ticklish?" Harry asks, suddenly, pulling away from my face after removing whatever he saw.

"What?" I ask, confused.

"Are you ticklish?" he asks again, this time with a smirk on his face, moving closer to me.

"Harry! Don't!" I warn, attempting to be serious, but just end up laughing hallway through my warning.

I scoot back away from him until my back hits the couch. Dammit

Harry is slowly moving closer to me, his smirk growing.

I hop of the couch and dash toward the hallway.

"You can't hide forever Melody!" He calls out. With that damn smirk on his face I'm guessing.

I run into the first door, quickly finding out it's Harry's room after turning on the light. I close the door looking around for somewhere to hide trying to stifle my laughter.

The door swings open, Revealing a smirking Harry. He walks dangerously slow toward me. I back up away from him trying to suppress my laughter, attempting to be serious so he won't think I'm playing along with this little game of his. But it's useless. My heels soon hits the foot of the bed.

"Trapped again?" He asks, amused.

"Harry," I whine.

"What?" He asks, trying to play innocent.

"Do-"

I'm cut off by him tackling me onto the bed ticking every part of my body. I try and squirm away from him but it's no use. He continues to tickle me until I neither of us can breathe from laughing so hard. He's now straddling me, holding my arms above my head I try to ignore the little pain I feel from his grip on my wrist.

He leans in closer to me, our chests now touching.

"So you are ticklish," he states playfully, still laughing showing off his dimples.

"Shut up," I reply, also still laughing.

Our laughing dies down. Now we're staring into each other's eyes. I try to keep my gaze on his eyes but it's extremely hard to not stare at his deep fuchsia, full lips. I let my eyes fall down to his lips for a split second. I return my gaze to his eyes to see him staring at my lips. Our faces inch closer until there about an inch apart. I can feel his minty breath fan across my face.

"Um, isn't the pizza done?" I ask, lamely trying to escape whatever was about to happen

"Uh, yeah I think," he says, removing himself from me. He tries to hide his disappointment from my rejection but I can see right through it.

"Let's go eat," he says forcing a smile, trying to lighten up the mood.

"Yeah you go on, I'm going to go to the bathroom I'll meet you in there," I say also forcing a smile.

He nods, and exits the room.

***

Thank you for reading! Goodnight, love you guys Xx

Oh guys I made a trailer sorta thing for this story! I think I posted the link, but I'm not sure. (You can only see it on the internet in my status) If you can't find it on my page search up "Craiiig Makhala" on YouTube!

Vote. Comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 541 19
After losing her father to his job, Victoria's life quickly takes a 180 when her mother marries a strange man just months after to her husband's deat...
119 0 12
Some people hate being broken, but Riley needs it. He's been broken for so long that he can't think of being anything else. He's been walking on the...
11.2K 1.4K 80
Do you what it feels like to get hurt by the one and only person you love and trust? Do you know the pain and suffering you go through because of it...
286 36 13
This is the story of a damaged package. One that turned to death to fix all their problems, as if there was no other answer. What he didn't know was...