Chapter 19

Melody's P.O.V

Harry's friends left about two hours ago. Those two hours contained of Harry attempting to teach me how to cook a basic breakfast. I proved to myself along with Harry my hopelessness in the kitchen. It was quite fun actually. The two hours were filled with laughter, burning of pancakes and eggs, and lots of teasing.

Harry ended up just making breakfast after my three attempts and horrible fails.

"Love, I think it's time for me to take over," Harry teases, grinning.

"Yeah, I think you're right." I reply looking at the undercooked pancake that accidentally landed on the floor after my attempt on flipping it. I let out a light laugh.

Despite my horrible best efforts to ruin breakfast. Harry made a delicious meal.

"How's the food?" Harry asks.

"Eh, I had better." I say, trying to keep a straight face.

"Oh? Is that right?"

"Mhm."

"Well see if I'll ever cook for you again!"

"Kidding Harry, kidding."

"That's what I thought."

I laugh. The rest of the meal is spent in silence. Not awkward, tension filled silence; comfortable silence.

"What do you want to do today?" Harry asks while rinsing off our plates. "What do you want to do today?" I ask repeating the question he'd just asked me. He sighs before answering. "I don't know. How about mall and then movies?"

"Sure."

Forty minutes later we're walking Into the entrance of the mall. The smell of pretzels immediately invade my nose. The mall is three stories high and it's pretty packed. I almost forgot how hectic malls could be, I haven't been to you in years. I haven't even bought new clothes in what feels like years, too.

"Did you have any stores in mind you wanted to go to?" Harry asks.

"Uh no, I'm okay." I say, forcing a smile suddenly self-conscience looking at my clothes In comparison to all the other girls here. My wardrobe hasn't been updated in about a year. The only things I have is a few basic color t-shirts, two sweaters, three pair of jeans, and a pair of sweats.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, thank you."

I walk side by side with Harry so close that our hands brush against each other occasionally causing me to get chills despite the warm air in here. I follow Harry into a store called Forever 21. I'm confused at first as to why we came into a girl store before Harry explains.

"Uh, I need help. It's my sister's birthday and I'm shit at gifts especially for women. So can you do me a favor and just pick out whatever girl shit that girls like?"

"Harry, I'm don't I-"

"Mel, please?" He asks, pouting.

I sigh before nodding yes. "Thank you!" He exclaims before kissing my left check, then my forehead, and finally my right cheek. His lips leave a tingling sensation wherever they landed. I laughed.

"You're welcome Harold."

"Melody." He playful scolds.

"Sorry," I say holding back my laughs.

Twenty minutes later I'm aimlessly looking through racks of clothes trying to find 'girl shit that girls like'. I know this wouldn't be hard for a normal girl but I don't keep up with the trends and I've never met his sister. I don't know what her styles is like, what her favorite color is. I know nothing about her.