Dancing To Our Love // Klance...

By Patty-Thompson

KLANCE BAND After Keith's music producer dropped him so they could focus on different performers, he decided... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20 & A/N (small one)
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
27 1/2?
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
Halloween Special!
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
A/N
Christmas Special!!
51
52
53
54
<new book>
55
56
VALENTINES!
57
58
HOLY-
100K Q&A Questions!
59
100K Q&A Answers
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
Q&A Answers!!!
83
84
85
86
87
88
END
Epilogue
♡New Book♡

15

6.9K 324 546
By Patty-Thompson

[Don't look at the picture until said]

"All aboard!" Called Coran at people climbed onto a bus. They held their luggage and belongings close to their body as they climb in to the already crowded vehicle.

"You sure you'll be alright?" Keith asked his older brother for the fifth time, holding his vase loose with his right hand.

"I'll be fine. I have the studio under control. Just make sure everyone does the dance right when you're recording." Shiro spoke reassuringly, patting Keith's shoulder. Keith frowned but nodded, wrapping his arms around his brother before pulling away and following the others.  Shiro watched as he climbed onto the bus. Pidge had taken hold of his wrist and pulled him to the back if the bus. There were some empty seats upfront of them but they threw their luggage in those spots. Once they were sat down in the back seats, a gap in the middle if them for holding snacks, Pidge had sprawled herself across Hunk, leaning her head against the window. Hunk sat comfortably too, not even minding the younger girl laying across him. Lance had his legs crossed, typing rapidly on his phone screen. Keith sat quite uncomfortably, leaning against the other window. His arms and legs were crossed as he looked at his lap.

"I can't do this." Keith thought to himself, ripping his phone out of his pocket to text Shiro.

I can't do it!!

What? Why?

I can't travel to wherever with strangers!

Why not? Just get to know them, then they won't be strangers

I can't!! Just make up an excuse for me to get off the bus!!!

You're already this far, besides why are you texting me instead of just talking to me? I'm literally right behind you

Because everyone will hear me. Just get me off this bus!!!!!

Fine, but think about what you're about to do

Why did you even suggest this?!?

Because you used to be so carefree until you got cut off. Singing really brought you to a happy place but then you stopped. I want you to sings again, even if it's sending you off with people you hold a grudge against and a group of strangers

And a crazy old man

Yes and Coran.

Alright fine. But if I wanna pull out you have to come collect me, no matter where we are.

Alright, please don't be emo. Just be normal for once.

-_-

:)

Keith sighed, placing his phone onto his lap and turning around to look through the window. Shiro stood smiling at him, his hand in his pockets. Keith smiled sadly at his older brother. He really was gonna miss Shiro. He hasn't left Shiro for over a day since he met him. He's been his only friends since then too. Shiro sensed his sadness,but all he could do was smile sadly along with his younger brother.

"I'll miss you." Keith mouthed unsure whether or not Shiro would hear him if he actually spoke. But he didn't want people to hear what he was saying.

"Call me when you get wherever you're heading." Shiro replied, a slight mumble behind the glass was heard.

Keith nodded, "Love you."

"Love you too my brogane." Shiro waved slightly.

"Is everyone ready?!" Coran called, smiling brightly as people cheered and whistled in response.

"That wasn't a real response but I'll take it as a yes... so none of you know where we are going to record our video, so I'm going to give you some hints on the way to the area!"

"A game!" Lance cheered.

"Also, this is our new friend Keith's first trip with us so we need to welcome him." Coran looked towards Keith who was trying to shrink on the spot. It didn't work.

"Welcome Keith!!" Called the whole bus full of people. Keith smiled sheepishly, waving slightly. Pidge giggled and Hunk smiled. Lance on the other hand winked in Keith's direction.

"And last but not least if there are any Oreos feel free to share with me. That is all, now let's go!" And with that the bus began to move. Keith turned around to look at Shiro. He began to shake, his bottom lip quivering. Shiro held back tears as to insure Keith didn't cry, he knew Keith would be embarrassed and blame him for it. They both waved to each other, forced smiles spread across their mouths. Keith waved until he could no longer see Shiro, still waving even when he left his home town.

Lance noticed Keith's trouble, sighing and tapping his shoulder. Keith turned around, his eyes watering and his face slightly red.

"Try not think too hard about it. I haven't seen my family since Christmas. So like three months ago. I was upset about leaving my family for the first time too, but this is a great bunch of people and everyone here is willing to listen to what you have to say."

Keith's lip quivered again as he lunged over to hug Lance tightly. Lance held the other boy tightly too, drawing circles on his back in a soothing way. Keith let out silent sobs as Lance comforted him, thankful that nobody looked or heard except Lance (and maybe Hunk and Pidge). Keith eventually fell asleep in Lance's arms, making up for the hours he did get the night prior. Pidge took many pictures of course.

*   *   *

"First clue!" Coran yelled. The whole bus turned their attention to the loud ginger man, Keith waking up to listen.

"It's is a hotel as well as a castle!" Coran announced.

"OH MY GOD WE'RE STAYING IN A CASTLE!" Pidge and Lance screamed, their eyes lighting up as they turned timeshare other. Other people also smiled, running to each other to think of places.

*   *   *

So far Coran has said 3hints and nobody has gotten it yet.

"So far we've collected that it's in North America, it's a hotel we'll be staying in and the initials are H C. But the last hint is that... it is in California."

People were silent, typing on their phones to find the answer. Suddenly a pretty girl who Keith learned was called Nyma gasped.

"Hearst Castle!" She screamed, showing Rolo beside her a picture.

"Correct." Corns smiled, running back to fave forward in his seat up front.

Lance quickly Googled the castle, staring at his phone is awe.

"Woah"

[Image attached at the top]

Keith seemed shock too, staring at the huge building in wonder.

"Oh my god!!!" Pidge squealed, gripping Hunk's shoulders and yelling nonsense into his face. Hunk stared at Pidge, seemingly used to her blabbering.

"We'll be staying there for a week, there are many facilities in the hotel including an indoor and outdoor swimming pool. Everyone will be sorted into teams of either four, three or two. First day will be spent looking around. Second will be spent arranging and clearing the room we'll be shooting in, third day will be spent arranging outfits, fourth, fifth and sixth day will be recording, seventh day will be clearing up things, redoing the used room, unpacking and traveling to our next destination. Any questions?" Coran spoke, liking around. "Ah, yes Keith?"

"Uh, where is our next destination?"

"Well, we're going on a talk show first (should I do a real talk show or make up one with galra or something?) And then we are going to record a new album that has been previously written. At some stage we hope to reveal our new band member too." Coran said.

"Oh! And I'm also gonna do a live q&a once we get to the hotel!" Pidge added  raising her hand.

(Please comment questions to ask the band so I have enough!! And I'll be doing more than one so if a nerve out any incandescent do it in a later chapter or something...)

"Alright, ant other questions?"

Nobody raised their hands so Coran shrugged and sat back down.

"Hey Keith, you got social media?" Pidge asked, taking an Oreo and at it in a very specific order.

"Uh, yeah."

"Well I advise you make new ones. We all have, but we use fake names. We  an intent you don't have any but we made you make some. But add us on our fake accounts wig yours, then add us on our real ones with your real one." Pidge said. I nodded, handing my phone to her so she could add her personal account. She added Hunk and Lance's too on every social media he had.

"Thanks." Keith said quietly.

"No problem."

"THERE IT IS!" Screamed Lance.

I'll be changing the book cover and probably name soon, so look out!! There will be a warning prior to the change!

THANK YOU FOR 2K!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 26 10
For sometime now, Keith had realized his feelings for Lance now but he wanted to keep things the way the are. Lance is unbelievably obsessed with All...
1K 20 43
Lance deals with the overbearing past that stopped him from ever wanting to sing again. However, he always missed the days in his musical career when...
13.9K 231 13
A Voltron fic. Allura is not happy with a galra being aboard her ship. And she'll go to great lengths to get him out of the way. Keith is on the rec...
1.3K 67 13
Lance has had a crush on Keith ever since he first laid eyes on him. Keith is totally oblivious to his feelings and Lance is okay with that. He doesn...