Married To My Best Friend

By love_is_vanilla

Highest ranking : #1 in spiritual on 24.2.2018, 24.4.2018 & 4. 5.2018 #2 in spiritual on 14.10.2017 & 11.11... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
EID EID EID!!!
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
NOTE
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
NEW STORY
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 15

11.3K 878 105
By love_is_vanilla

Date: 4 August 2017

Amaan stepped in Haya's place with Nameer, only to be attended by unfamiliar faces. He had stayed back in Mosque to pray even after everyone left except Nameer who decided to wait for his friend.

Amaan's eyes frisked for familiar faces and as his eyes landed on Shahana who was approaching towards him with a huge grin plastered on her face, he breathed in relief.

"Come on ladies, don't bother my son-in-law" she said as she reached near him and pulled all the woman away from him.

"Isn't my son-in-law the most handsome man on this planet" She grinned

"Ofcourse" Amaan replied and Shahana pulled him in a hug.

"Welcome Habibi" She said and then greeting and hugging Nameer as well, she walked them in.

Amaan sat in drawing room for some time with Haya's and his family as well, talking to Haya's cousins and aunts and uncles, trying to get to know them. His eyes fell on Safeer and found him glaring at him and he couldn't stop the smirk from appearing on his face.

"What's with this smirk?" Nameer asked

"Its a smirk of victory" Amaan replied, his eyes still on Safeer

"Victory?" Nameer asked, raising his eyebrow in question.

"Long story"

Amreen walked towards her brother, smiling cheekily and hugged him.

"Congratulations" She exclaimed

"Thanks fatso" Amaan replied

"I am not fat" She frowned

"Keep saying that to yourself" Amaan teased and both, Amaan and Nameer started laughing at her irritated face.

"Atleast leave your annoying self today"

"Nada. Not gonna happen"

"Whatever. Now come on, its time to meet your bride" Amreen said and blush crept through Amaan's cheeks and ears, making him look like a big tomato.

"Oh my god! Look who's blushing?" Amreen teased.

"I don't blush. Thats the girl thing"

"Keep saying that to yourself" Amreen sticked her tongue at him.

"Lets go. Shall we?" Amaan stood up, ignoring Amreen who has been using his comebacks against him only.

"Sure despo" She grinned gaining a glare from Amaan. But he knew better than bickering with her right now. She would continue with her teasings, embarrassing him.

Amreen left him in mid and he walked alone till he reached the door. He was about to knock when he heard her talking to someone.

"Sam, you stay here please. Don't leave me alone" Haya's whining voice reached his ears.

"I want to be a lot of things. But third wheel ain't one of them. Sorry!" Samreen replied

"You are the meanest cousin. I am scared. Please stay"

"Are you crazy. He is your husband. He is not caniaballistic. So don't worry. And let go of my hand now. You are acting like a kid" Samreen said

Amaan laughed, although in low pitch so they won't hear. Only if Haya knew he was also a nervous wreck right now.

Finally deciding not to eavesdrop anymore, he softly knocked on the door with his knuckles.

Samreen opened the door and smiled widely at Amaan.

"Assalamualaikum" She greeted

"Walaikumsalam" Amaan greeted back.

"I am Samreen. Haya's cousin"

"Nice to meet you Samreen"

"Nice to meet you too. And best of luck with her. I doubt she is going to speak even a word" She said in a hushed tone, only for Amaan to hear

Amaan laughed " Don't worry. I will handle her." He replied

Samreen nodded and then finally left, leaving the two alone.

He stepped in the room and closed the door behind him. He doesn't remember when was the last time he had been this nervous. Scratch that, he didn't remember ever being nervous at all. He was always 'Be cool and enjoy the weather' kind of guy. But, today, he was hell beyond nervous and that too because of Haya who was sitting in front of him, fidgeting with her fingers and hadn't even once glanced towards Amaan. For the first time, Amaan looked at her properly and he couldn't help but admit that she was beautiful. He wondered how he couldn't see it before. He remembered the little Haya he used to play with, he used to buy snickers for. Was she always this beautiful?

Ofcourse she was. He mentally smacked himself on head. He always looked at her as a friend, nothing beyond that. But today, he was seeing his wife, not friend.

He was looking at a girl with whom he was going to spend his entire life.

Realising that he had been standing near door and gawking at her for quite a long time, he slowly strolled towards her and sat in front of her. He could see the twinge of pink on her cheeks and tip of the nose.

Haya stole a glance at him and then quickly looked away. Amaan smiled and cautiously taking her hands in his, he started reciting the dua in whispered tone, but loud enough for Haya to hear.

"Allahumma innee as'aluka khayrahaa, wa khayra maa jabaltahaa 'alayh , wa a'oodhu bika min sharrihaa, wa sharri maa jabaltahaa 'alayh"

(O Allah! I ask you for the goodness within her and the goodness that you have made her inclined towards, and i seek refuge with you from the evil within her and the evil that you have made her inclined towards)

Amaan finished and leaning forward, he dropped a kiss on Haya's forehead. All the blood in Haya's body rushed towards her face and she was sure she would be looking like a clown. Amaan noticing her blushed face started laughing, making Haya glare at him in confusion.

"Blushing Haya kareem is really very rare thing to see. Isn't it?" Amaan wiggled his eyebrows at her teasingly.

"Did you checked your face on mirror? You look like big ball of tomato"

And the boxer Haya was back!!

"I am sure it won't be that bad as yours"

"Wow. Thats quite a compliment you give your wife after seeing her first time" Haya said sarcastically.

"Wife? Whose wife?" Amaan said and pretended to think and then widened his eyes as if remembering something "oh yeah. You are my wife." He joked, making Haya roll her eyes and look away from him

"Hey" Amaan nudged her elbow with his just to gain a glare from her.

"You look beautiful, so beautiful that i spent 5 minutes standing at door, gawking at you. I couldn't keep my eyes off you" He complimented and the blush which had faded away again returned on Haya's cheeks.

"Th..thank you" she stuttered

"You are stuttering?" Amaan asked amusingly

"N..no" she stuttered again

"Yes you are." He started laughing making her growl in annoyance.

"Girl i made you to stutter" he continued laughing.

Grabbing a throw pillow, she threw it towards him, right on his face.

"Hey. I am your husband" he said, rubbing his nose.

"Really? Oh i forgot." She smirked.

But the very next second, the same pillow hitted her on her face

"Hey!!" she frowned at him

"It was to remind you" Amaan replied.

"Wow! It worked" Haya commented sarcastically and rolled her eyes at him.

A chuckle escaped Amaan's lips before he spoke "Lets try to be serious for 5 minutes and talk. Shall we?" He said and Haya nodded in 'yes'.

"Are you happy?" He asked

Was she happy? She was happy right now. She was living in the moment without thinking about future. Will she always be happy like she is right now?

"I am. But the question is Are you going to keep me happy?" She asked as she looked at him.

He leaned forward and again kissed her forehead "Always" he said

A wide smile appeared on Haya's face. She looked down and started playing with her fingers nervously.

"You really need to stop this. Ok?"

"What?" Haya frowned in confusion.

"You need to stop being nervous around me. I prefer boxer over this" Amaan replied

"Oh really?" Haya said, battling her eyelashes

"Yes"

"Then take it" Haya replied and quickly punched him on his stomach.

"Still better than the nervous Haya" Amaan said wincing in pain.

"We need to go down. Come on" Haya stood up and straightened her dress.

"Hey wait! I have something for you" He said and moving his hand in his coat pocket, he pulled out a small blue coloured velvet box.

Haya stared at the box and then at him in question. He walked closer to her and opened it to reveal a beautiful diamond necklace.

Haya gasped at the beautiful necklace in front of her. She never owned expensive jewellery because she never loved to wear it. But, this necklace was something else. It was so extravagant. Or maybe, just the thought of Amaan gifting her this made it beautiful for her.

"Th..This is beautiful" she whisper spoke in awe

"Not more than you" Amaan winked at her and taking the neklace out of the box, he turned her around, so that her back was facing him.

Moving her veil and hair a bit aside, he rounded the necklace around her neck.

"Looks like it was made for you" He complimented

"Looks like you have turned cheesy" Haya said and turned to him.

"And you mind that?" He asked

"No. I actually love it"

"You are gonna love the other gift more" He said

"And what is that?" Haya asked and again diving his hand in his pocket, he grabbed out snickers.

"You are right. This is love" she said and was about to take it, but he moved it away from her

"You need to earn it" he said

"And how can i do that?"

"Let me think" keeping his index finger beneath his chin, he pretended to think "What about Full day date with me tomorrow?" He asked

"Full day? Don't you have university to attend?"

"Its a weekend Haya"

"Fine. I guess i can do it" she said and jumped up and successfully grabbed it from him.

"Now lets go downstairs" Amaan intertwined his fingers with hers and opening the door, both walked downstairs together, hand in hand.

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

What a cheesy chapter. I can't do it. I can't handle cheesiness and here i am updating it. Thank god, i survived through it. But whatsoever, they are cute. Plus, it ain't that much cliche. Is it?

Now vote, comment and share. Next chapter will be updated once i get atleast 30 votes on this chapter.

Till then.. Take care

*slips into my wonderland*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 7K 60
Love is not as easy as the movies make it seem. life happens and sometimes, you screw up, that too not once but again and again. And due to this you...
680K 41.7K 34
{ Highest Ranking 👉🏻 #1 in Spiritual/ Islamic love story } I felt hurt seeing him in pain, pain, which wasn't so obvious to him. // .... Emotions o...
26.4K 829 21
#1st Rank in #boldness "Go. Go. Go. Go." Both of them said pushing me inside and walking me towards my room. "Going. Going. Going, girls. Going." I...
268K 14.3K 59
Dua Shah the innocent girl with a devastated life. Never loved by anyone from her family. She lost her mother in early age. She lives with her father...