Jaise Banjaare ko Ghar!

By TheWhistlingThrush

• WINNER of DevAkshi Awards 2017• Highest Rank - #145 in FanFiction Pyaasa Shaitan presents "Jaise Banjaare K... More

Main list of characters
1.Welcome to my world!
2. I lost my heart in marine drive
(Imp) Author's Note
3. Auditions!
4. First phone call
5. I've had a breakup
6. First step
7. Qualifier 1
8. Is that a mosquito?
9. Friend (zoned?)
Regarding stories being copied
10. Ke aai ab aunty ki baari😂
For I Live You readers
Good Bye
A rusted album
12. Completing your song
Will be continuing
Note
New Cover
13.Infatuated and confused
14. Neck deep in water! #1
15. Neck deep in water #2
16. Mera dil bhi ...
17. Kaun Banega Sona-pati
CONGRATS SUPERFANDOM
18. A Silent Confession
19. No To Nachiket
Regarding few characters
20. Is it the end?
21. Fight back
22. Jealous of my gf?
23. Under the stars #1
24. Under the stars #2
Promo #1
25. The sibling saga
26. He needs help
27. Not my fault
28. #No_filter
29. Wild Card ?
30. Bahubalised
31. The violin
32. Success Party
33. Mega Battles
34. The Dargah Diaries
35. The Grand Finale
36. And the winner is
Epilogue
Announcements
Regarding Bonus Chapters
LIRTC SEASON 2 OUT NOW
Time to celebrate
Bonus #1 - Holi Hai!
Bonus #2 - Interview with the cast

11. One Last Chance

698 113 88
By TheWhistlingThrush

Reason for my sudden appearance is in the author's note at the end!!!

Happy Reading 💙

Sona's POV

"Nachiket leave me" I was pinned against the wall & my hand was being crushed under an immense pain due to constant twisting. All by the man whom I loved once.

"I will but listen to me first." He said

"You are hurting me Nachiket.... And its not the first time you are doing that." My voice was raging with anger. I didn't expect this but he backed off. I pushed him behind & caressed my red bruised hand.

"I didn't want to do this but ..."

"You were trying to force yourself on me?"

"No ... No ... You know I won't even think of it."

I glanced at him & I could see honesty dripping from his face.

The Qualifier 2's shooting had just got over & we were chilling around. It was celebration time for the crew as ISS had gone on air. The auditions were being aired few days back & were gathering a good response. Mouni was on cloud 9 seeing the TRPs. I along with Tanvi, JeeMan & Jatin got selected for the main battle rounds along with Khushi from Jenny's team & Rubina and Barun from Mohit's team.

We stayed back on the sets for a small samosa & masala chai party. I had got a call from Elena and I moved away from everyone to pick it up but someone really muscular pulled me into a corner. I realised that it was none other than my ex Nachoda aka Nachta hua Khet ... Nachiket.

I had tried going back but he had pinned me against the wall. That is how we landed in this situation.

His voice brought me out of the flashback.

"Sonakshi ..."

"What is it? Jaldi bolo"

"I was wrong"

My ears shot up. It was a new thing for me to hear from him accepting his mistakes was never Nachiket's cup of tea.

"I'm sorry Sona. I'm sorry that I broke up with you. I thought that our relationship was coming in between my dreams. I didn't realise that you were the one supporting me through thick & thin. You picked me up whenever I fell & I broke up with you, I've hurt you so much. I'm sorry Dr. Bose. Can't I get another chance?"

Nachiket bent down on one knee. "I know I didn't propose you properly the first time but now I want to do it properly ... I love you Sonakshi ... Can we be together again?? ... I swear on my khet (😁) that I won't disappoint you ever ... You know like they say junoon hai mera banu mai tere kabil tere bina guzaara ... Ae dil hai mushkil"

"I... I" I was short of words. All these months I was cribbing because of him. He crushed my personality when we broke up & now that I was finding myself, re creating myself, he wished to re enter my life. I loved him earlier ... Love is an ever lasting feeling. It's there or it isn't. Simple. Then why am I feeling confused. Am I ready for this?

"I don't know Nachiket ... Mujhe thoda time de ... It's too early to reply ... I need time to think." I replied & he got up. I expected him to lash out at me, get offended but he straightened himself up, dusted his pants... All the while trying to hide his tears and after composing himself he said, " I understand ... I can wait for you ... I'll wait for you ... patiently"

He went back to join the rest while I moved out of that corner & walked aimlessly in the parking lot. I saw Dev's car parked in the parking lot. I don't know what came over me & I sat on his car's bonnet. Everything was perfect a few days back. It's like life gets sorted when he is around & when he is not near me things mess up pathetically. He was celebrating with the other crew members & I didn't wish to bother him with my problems. Though we were friends but this 'star-fan' or 'coach-participant' relation of ours drew a fine line in our equation with each other which atleast I didn't wish to cross. Still helmet hero's presence has always been comforting for car singer & this relation formed on the red light that day holds another place in my life.

"Tumne pukara aur hum chale aaye ... Jaan hatheli par le aaye re." Dev came singing & sat next to me on his car's bonnet. He had two masala chai in his hands & he gave a kulladh of tea to me.

"Tum aaye to aaya mujhe yaad gali me aaj chaand nikla" I sang

"God!! Ms. Bose ... You were waiting for me."

"No ... I saw this in a movie... This situational song singing game." I lied. I don't know why but I did.

"So yaha baith ke were you planning to play antakshri with these twinkle twinkle little stars?" He asked... His eyes lost their usual charm but his PJs were intact.

"Dev ... Imagine your favorite dish was Pizza but recently you realised that Paneer Corn Masala with Butter Naan is also really yummy besides Pizza is fatty & not good for your health ..Now one day when you had ordered the latter in your favorite restaurant the waiter places a pizza on your table along with the Indian Dish ... Then what will you do?"

"Hmm ... Nachiket proposed you few minutes back right?"

To say that I was at loss of words is an understatement. I felt like my mouth had been locked & the key thrown away into GangaSagar.

"Yes he did" I said after a brief silence.

"Congratulations then! Have a happy life ahead." Did he sound hurt? I could sense an air of melancholy in his words.

"No ... I don't know Dev ... I told you that it was my old self, I was cribbing for whenever I talked about my break up. Today when he proposed me, I found him genuine in his approach. but I don't wan't another heart break. Should I say yes?" I poured my heart in front of him.

He cleared his throat and looked ahead of him. After a while he said
"I don't know Sonakshi ... It's your personal matter ... You'll have to fetch answers from within yourself... I can just ... be happy in your happiness."

"Where do you think my happiness is? ... I trust you Dev ... Though I remember telling you that I don't trust you a week back but Mr. Dixit there is something in you which tells me that you are worth trusting... So what do you think what is happiness?" I asked him waiting for an answer.

"You trust me !!. You and I can come together in a sentence ... That is an achievement!" He said blankly

I couldn't make head or tail of what he said but I listened to him keenly as he continued.

"As of now I see your happiness in this show, in music. I'm no one to tell you what you should do but I do know that right now I only see your eyes sparkle when you sing & when you put in all your efforts to win each round.... I think Nachiket should wait till the show gets over." He said that taking breaks in between... Clearing his throat again and again "Time will give you your answers"

I nodded. He finished his tea & got up without a word. I saw his retreating figure.

I'm a muddled mess ...
I'm a leaf fallen from a tree...
An ocean of oppurtunities lies ahead of me ...
But all I want is to be set free!
(~ By Ritii11)

Dev's POV

I threw my coat on the small couch in my bedroom. I picked up my violin & played it to my heart's fill. The sad tunes coming out from it resonated in the room... My future lies ahead of me but I don't know whether an important piece of me will accompany me in it or not ... Sonakshi is the most important piece of my life but I want her to be happy always. It is for her to decide where is her happiness and I will wait for her patiently. I'll wait for her in this screaming silence.

Mai Musafir banu, raasta ho tera ...
Manzilo se meri,wasta ho tera
Roshni se teri, ho sawera mera
Tu jahan bhi rahe
Ho basera mera
Yaha mera tere siwaa
Hai duja nahi koi re
Akela mujhe chod ke
Na jaana yun nirmohi re ....

I don't know how... I don't know why I pictured us in a single frame! I don't know if my imagination will turn into a reality some day or not but in this moment I know that my love for Sonakshi is undying and it is real. It is one amongst the most beautiful feeling in my life & I will cherish it for a lifetime.

Ho kahani meri tarjuman ho tera
Ho duaayein teri sar jhuka ho mera
Raaz me bhi tere, sach chupa ho mera
Mai kamai jodun, karz ada ho tera
Yaha mera tera siwaa
Hai duja nahi koi re
Akela mujhe chod ke
Na jaana yun nirmohi re ...

_______________________________________

That's it for today!!

I walked down the stairs & saw Ishu Aunty looking at the calendar & then turning it upside down.

Me: Kya ho raha hai Aunty??

Ishu: Saal dekh rahi hu kaun sa chal raha hai!!

Me: 2017

Ishu: Tu to 2018 bol ke gayi thi na dhokebaaz, kyu babli?

Babli: Haa Maidam ... Riti bacchi to 2018 ka bol ke gayi thi na baba ... Itne jaldi kaise aayi re tu wapas??

Bijoy: Ye kya bolegi meri Ishu ka halwa isse kheech laya hai

Me: Mai bol lu ab ho gaya aap sabka... Chutti hai na nd mai mini vacation pe jaa rahi hu!! Aur Babli Bai ... Deva!! Deva!! Tu itna tension kai ko leti hai re? Picture dekhti nahi hai kya tu ... Wo kehte hain naa ... Tension lene ka nai balki tension dene ka !!!

Precap - Strengthing friendships!!

PS- Expect my unexpected arrivals just like bin mausam/baadal barsaat

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 1.5K 20
Highest Rank # 25 in KRPKAB Stories Hola Everyone My fresh attempt at a new short story on DEVAKSHI. The concept of this is inspired from a movie w...
63.2K 6.7K 55
•1st Runner Up at DevAkshi Awards 2017• Highest rank #97 in Fanfiction (on 5.7.17) Catch Devakshi fall in love in their teenage days.... A story of u...
2.4M 123K 60
[FEATURED] Shruti never had marriage in her life plan. For her, it was, ❝Shaadi aur bacche, dusron ke hi achhe.❞ (Marriage and children benefit only...
26.1K 1.4K 14
Hello everyone! I had been thinking for long time to write something on ShaRica.. (Shaheer and Erica) This is a fan fiction based on a lead pair of K...