love me again

De _utopianfelicity_

" They loved each other truly but he didn't trust her." She hates him now while he just wants a chance to red... Mais

Disclaimer
reappearance
Ishana and Gauri
pinky Singh Oberoi
Anika
truth or lies
can't let you go
blazing star
the girl who left everything behind
close yet far
friendship matters
Karma is a bitch
the breaking of SSO
Passion, compassion and fury
Hope and Desolation
the past continued
A broken family
Shiv
Shiv-Ani
Invitation and dangers
we meet again,love.....

misery of hearts

2K 112 35
De _utopianfelicity_

It's been a long day without you, my friend

And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again

A beautiful house lay hidden under the veils of trees and so was the princess residing inside the place. The house was covered with trees and a track with beautiful oak trees on both sided leaded to this place far away from the noises and disturbance of people. A beautiful lake at the back of the place. This place was heaven for a lonely soul once and it still is.

(Pic of the house)

A girl was sleeping peacefully on her queen size bed lost in the lands of happy memories away from the nightmarish reality. She felt a soft kiss on her forehead and turned in her sleep a soft smile playing on her lips as she mumbled in her sleepy state " lemme sleep, Adi"

She heard a melodic deep laugh resonate around her and she squinted her eyes open to watch the infecting laugh of her joyful husband who looked like an angel while laughing, only to find just air all around her with no traces of her husband around.

She sat on the bed looking around searching for someone who was gone to a land of no return. Tears welled up in her eyes looking at his empty side. Their pictures lining the walls of this beautiful house, this beautiful place that he built only for her. To provide her time to heal under the beauty and nourishment of nature. She remembers the first time she came to this place she was spell bounded by it's beauty but she didn't let it show on her face. She acted like a bitch with him that time still lost in love of the man who destroyed her whole being, who killed her brother yet her broken heart craved for him. She was so rude to him always reminding him she was forced to marry him when her heart beat for someone else. She hurted him yet he was kind to her. He tried to comfort, he turned into whatever she needed. He was her best friend, he gave her everything she wanted, he was her friend, her best friend, her mentor, her guide, her adviser, her confident, her soul mate. He nourished her broken wings and soul and gave her a clear sky to fly.

And now he is gone taking her soul along with him. He had colored her in all colors of love and now he had taken it all away with him leaving just memories, beautiful memories.

The days spent in this place were joyful, this was home......their sweet home. They had danced under the dark sky studded with twinkling stars, they had danced in rain, drenched in hues of love. They had played hide n seek and truth and dare numerous times in this place. She was aware of every nook and corner of this place and can navigate her way through this place easily even blind folded. Every Sunday was family day here. The picnics and bonfires beside the lake, teasing Sidhima and Sidika, acting like carefree college students. So many memories and memories is the only thing left with her now. Memories and dreams of a life they could have which was so cruelly snatched away from her.

The tears flowed down unstoppable as his name rolled out of her mouth in a strangled cry "Advik...please come back....I'm so lost, so broken without you or take me away with you,please Adi, you promised, you promised you won't ever leave me, you promised you will always find your way back to me then where are you now, where are you now when I need you. Can't you see your Anika is slowly breaking, slowly shattering without you, Adi please come back to your Ani.......I'm nothing without you........nothing. You gave me all your love then said "goodbye" how is it fair Adi....you were not allowed to leave me alone.......then why you go, why you broke your promise Adi.....why??" She sobbed questioning his photo in their photo frame.

He was her all. he knew she hated waking up early. He knew how hard she worked for Sahil neglecting her own health. He knew she wanted to study, she wanted to attain the knowledge she was brilliant yet she couldn't do so because of the responsibilities on her. So he let her rest, heal herself and enjoy herself free of any responsibility, live a life for her happiness. She had become so habitual of waking up to his voice and  breakfast and juice prepared by him for her deeming coffee unhealthy. He didn't let her do household work at all. She wanted to study pharmaceutical studies but she also wanted to learn hospital management course So he did her admission in both colleges and let her concentrate on her studies.She had done hospital management course through distant education while studied pharmacy in Rishikesh.He helped her in whatever way he could.

She remembered the time when she was teaching in a night school and Advik would always come to pick her up. He supported her in whatever she wanted to be. And the time when the so called high society who now bow down before her used to make fun of her, she remember the time after teaching her everything Advik introduced her as the MD of Sanjeevni, everyone was against her, no one respected her, every single person in the office made fun of her without even knowing anything about her. She was hurt, everything, every insult, every comment hurt badly at that time Advik has promised her holding her hand starring in her eyes with determination shinning in his eyes " We'll walk this road together, through the storm. whatever weather cold or warm. We will face it together. You'll find me beside you always in every situation". Her spirits had lifted up hearing his promise. she had gained her strength and fighting spirit back listening him.

She had worn red dress that day red like the blood gushing out of Advik's injured form, no matter how hard she tried she couldn't stop the blood from gushing out of his body, draining him. Like the blood surrounding Sahil's motionless body. Their blood staining her hand, her dress mixed with her own blood and no matter how much she tried she couldn't stop the blood. She was drenched in red and red still torments her.

Her eyes red and puffy full of grief and righteous anger, a cold fury burning her whole as she stared at the numerous photos and news heading's stuck on the wall in front of her. Creating a web leading to a persons photo in the center of wall.

The she devil stared at the photo, her burning eyes seething with anger starred at the man made giant web placed in front of her. She stated in a voice that sent chills with the amount of hatred inside her "You had given him a chance and he had snatched you away from me forever. I won't repeat the same mistake Adi, I will give him the punishment he deserve, I'll destroy him. I'll avenge you and everyone. I'll Adi this is your Anika's promise to you"

Anika got down of the bed kissing Advik's pic and whispering to the pic " Your angry bird misses you a lot, I hope time had a better timing for us and fate wasn't so cruel to snatch my happiness from me" settling it back carefully on the bedside table. she got ready for the day ahead.

She decided to have breakfast with Sidika in the office. She have a family to protect, a vengeance to achieve and an empire to run.

No time to cry over her broken soul and shattered heart.

She gets reborn every moment. so who knows what she will become.

She have been Sita once giving proof of her love and innocence to everyone  but her Ram had left her and broke her, she had lost her everything because of Ram. She then become Subadhra, the dearest sister of Krishna (Purav) and Balram (Siddharth) and she got her Arjun too before he was cruelly snatched away by some demons. If she could turn the clock she would make sure light win over dark this time as so many innocent had already lost their lives in this battle of will.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She was an angel who had lost her wings but she had gotten her wings back now.she is flying high and free. She is healed and stronger than ever. She is a phoenix everything about her screams divinity.

she was sitting in Starbucks sipping her cup of cafe frappe and enjoying the weather. She had attained her degree in interior designing. This was her last day in London. she was staying here for last two years and now it was time to fly back home.

She couldn't wait to meet her sister, her aai and surprise them with her unannounced visit. She even attained and internship to work as assistance to one of India's most famous interior designer, Mallika Rana. She was happy yet something seemed missing. She was surrounded with friends and people who loved her for who and what she is but still something seemed greatly missing from her life. She was so confused when her cell phone rang breaking her monologue.

"hey love" a familiar warm voice greeted her unleashing the butterflies in her stomach, the voice of a person who is regularly calling her in the past 2 years.

"hello, Rudra" she replied nonchalantly

"what are you doing right now" he asked her not at all disheartened by her aloof attitude

"thinking about the lingering question which make me stay awake till 2 am" she answered back flatly looking at the lovely couple sitting in front of her than retreating her gaze to her cup of coffee. She actually really misses cutting chai here

"and what that question might be" he asked her concerned and curious

"who do you love???" she drawled but her heart thundered in anticipation. She will let go or hold on everything is based on a single answer

"You" the reply came instantly without missing a beat

She just hummed in reply a smile playing on her lips, her decision made.

"So, how was your day" he asked her not pestering her for more than she wanted to convey

"Good, btw dear hubby Im coming back today" she whispered a mischevious smile playing on her lips

"What....you're coming back, omg when will you reach. I'll be there to receive you on airport. What do you want to eat, I mean what should I ask to prepare for you aloo paratha, gobhi paratha, moolie paratha, paneer paratha or mix paratha. Do you want to eat pani puri or any other thing??" And he continued rambling excited and nervous. He almost mentioned every dish he knew of and asked her absolutely stupid questions and then jumped to another question without waiting for her reply.

Saumya smiled widely hearing Rudra's rambles. This was her crybaby, her idiot.

"Rudra......crybaby" Saumya yelled trying to stop his meaningless ramblings

Rudra's ramblings stopped instantly hearing crybaby. The thing dear hubby word was unable to achieve crybaby achieved instantly. Rudra knew he was given a chance, a chance to start again and he grinned like a maniac hearing it, his sumo was back and the world could go to hell now for all he cares.

"Crybaby, I'm coming back no one should no except  you got it. I want to surprise everyone, are you ready for this top secret mission surprise everyone, agent Rudy" Saumya asked him, mischeviousness rolling out of her in waves

"Agent Rudy on your service mam" Rudra replied back in a mock obedient tone.

And both of them laughed till their stomach hurts after ragining her self control Saumya asked him " how's di, Rudra"

" not well she fell ill" And he informed her about everything the change of air in OM.

Saumya nodded gravely hearing this

"Don't worry Rudy we will reach the bottom of this mystery together." She promised him

"Yeah together" Rudra repeated happily

They chatted a little more, Rudra telling her about everything going on his life and about today's meeting with Bhavya and the discovery about Priyanka being a Raichand.

She listened to him patiently like the love angel she was and helped him solve his dilemma patiently

She is returning back to OM to make sure her sisters get the happiness and comfort they deserve. She doesn't care about other's just her loved once and she could do anything for them.

She had seen the dark side as well as the bright side.  She is apsara, the key weapon, the game changer.

___________****************____________

Shivaaye sat in his room, his head resting on his hands as tears trickled slowly and steadily from his eyes.

People say love destroyed him..
But the truth is he destroyed himself
Slowly and steadily, price by piece
Until all that left of him was just ash.

His room was mess, he was searching for her things, her pics but found nothing. He have thrown away all her belongings and now he was craving to look at her, stare at her angelic face but he got nothing of her, no images nothing everything was destroyed in that hell fire.

With shaking hand he opened his phone and searched on Google images Anika Raichand, few images of her arrived on her on the screen. Some images of her were with a man, her brother may be Shivaaye thought as he opened a single image of her in leather jacket with open here. She looked so different, happy and glowing. She was lost in her own world, totally unaware of how breathtakingly beautiful she looked.

                     (Anika's pic)

Looking at her picture another tear trickled down his eyes remembering their past. They both were fire,alphas in their domains clashing against each other time and again. They collided so many times that they moulded in each other's shape and a time came that the battle ceased. They accepted each other, finally realizing and expressing their feelings. They were so in love, he had cut down his temper greatly for her and she had become premeditated for him. They were happy in their own world after their fiery start after all the misunderstandings. They were finally in peace but that peace was short lived too.

Their was a sudden change in Anika's behaviour, she started behaving rudely with everyone, mainly his brothers and sister.

She insulted them greatly always reminding them they were freeloaders, stating in front of everyone that Om, Omie, Rudy and Prinku doesn't deserve any shares in Oberoi industry as it is handled alone by him.

He should be the heir of property, the constant drama was going in the house for long.

He tried to make her understand by love, tried to change her pov but she didn't listen it was like she was some kind of trance. He thought she will se what is right on her own after all even he had seen how much she loved omomieru and Prinku.

The day she almost pushed Prinku off the stairs when that Ranveer saved her was also understood by him that may be it happened due to mistake as he saw Anika slip too and to prevent herself from falling she tried holding Prinku for support but instead Prinku stumbled due to that but the limit of him trying to understand her crossed when his family was poisioned. Bade papa, his dad and he were in office and they got the call of his whole family being admitted in the hospital being food poisioned. His whole family except Anika. The doctor has confirmed they all have consumed poision and they were in critical condition. Khana informed him that the food was made by Anika.

He was so worried, he couldn't believe his Anika could stoop as low as to poision his whole family just to make sure he is the heir of the whole fortune. He had come back to mansion to ask Anika if she had done it all or not.  He was sure Anika wouldn't have done that Anika must be crying and praying for his family.

But no he found Anika at the mansion, laughing happily pampering Sahil. He heard her tell Sahil "we will finally be happy now Sahil, all the throns laid in our path has been finally removed"

His anger and pain knew no bound hearing that his own love has poisioned his family, just for money. His worst nightmare had come true at that moment his anger and hatred knew no bound. So he did what SSO did best lash out his cold fury at her and threw her and Sahil out of the house, closing the gates of his heart and life for her forever. He didn't need a selfish women like her in his life, he didn't need her but he couldn't even give her to the police cause he loved and knew his bade papa will make sure she was tortured to full extent for hurting his family. So he had threatened ed her to never show her face and also had told her in a fit of rage "If something happens to my brothers than you'll regret it Anika, you'll regret coming in my life.  Don't show me your face again"

Those were his last words to her five years ago. He had cursed himself everyday for ever letting her in his life. He had blamed himself for his brother's condition and even behaved rudely with Saumya and Ishana cause when his family was poisoned both of them were not in the house. Anika hadn't poisoned her sisters but she tried to kill his family. He hated her for doing that, for breaking his trust. He destroyed all her memories from his life. He wished he never met her cause she was too hard to forget even if he destroyed and changed everything her essence still remained in this mansion. She was a taboo here and he was slowly killing himself.

Only to finally know his self torment of five years was nothing. His Anika was never wrong it all was done by his own mom. His mom blackmailed Anika to say all those things to Om, Omie, Rudra and Priyanka.

That day Anika cooked and got to know Sahil is coming so she went to pick him up. She wasn't aware of his family being poisoned. She wasn't aware of their condition. His mom herself have mixed small amount of poison in the food and even consumed it just to make sure Anika wasn't in his life anymore  but why did she hated Anika so much that she could even consume poison  to make sure Anika was no longer an Oberoi. This question is tormenting him from the moment he got to know the truth.

Along with Anika's lotus eyes filled seething with hatred. The hatred reflecting in her eyes was more than his.

He knows he was wrong that day but he was angry and she knows he speaks and does anything in anger than what is the reason behind her cold extreme fury.

She is his soulmate and he doesn't even know how to approach her. How to tell her he is sorry, he was mislead, how to tell her he still loved her and a misunderstanding had succeeded in separating them again.

He looked at her beaming pic with whom he deemed her brother in Udaipur. She looked beaming with happiness in the picture with this guy, he had deemed her brother. (Anika will surely kill him for this thought 😂😂😂)

(Imagine them as Anika and Advik)

(Anika and Ridzi)

(Anika, Ridzi and Advik)

(Anika, Ridzi,Advik and Sidhant)

He decided Anika had too many pictures with this guy. He thought to search a little bit more about Anika to know more about her present life. To know about these new people with Anika and how to get her back in his life. He can't wait to tell her how miserable and tormenting life had been without her. How much he had missed her and Sahil.

But Dadi called him that moment to discuss something. He left the room thinking about Anika. She was always the constant in his thoughts,whether it would be angry, guilty, lovely, beautiful or any other thought in his mind it will always be about her.

To be continued.......

I hope you enjoyed this chapter
It didn't came out as I wanted it to so sorry.

And yeah this is Advik as suggested by my lovely Sneha di.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

7.6K 590 9
They get a second chance but only after a horrifying, (un)predictable incident. #RuMya SS Fanfiction
21.2K 1.7K 25
A Story inspired by Ishqbaaz Shivika's separation... Story begins where Shivaay and Annika separated after Pinky's intervention. Almost a year had pa...
25.8K 1.5K 19
It's a story about love and sacrifice which would bring lot of changes in the life of Swara and Sanskar. Does every love story should end with a sac...
4.4K 481 32
𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔲𝔩𝔩𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘣 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 (𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎) 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚎 ...