The Smallest White

By brynn_smith

Erin, elite gymnast is an orphan. Shaun White's family is looking to adopt a teenager and it just so happens... More

The Smallest White
Ice Baths are Torture
Seriously? The Snowboarder?
Prep for Visa
Visa's...What Fun
Home... Where the Wi-fi Automatically Connects
CHARACTER OPPORTUNITIES
Say What Now?!
Girls are Geniuses
Olympic Trials
Take Off to London
Team Processing
Opening Ceremonies
Qualifications
Team Finals
Individual All Around Part 2
Event Finals
Home is Good

Individual All Around Part 1

961 32 10
By brynn_smith

Hey! How are my evil purple minions doing? I am doing awesome.

So I was wondering if anyone would like to create a new cover for the story??????

Anyways enjoy!

____________________________________________________________________________

Erin's POV

My sleep was restless. I was nervous- no scratch that. I'm absolutely terrified. I climbed out of my bed as soon as my alarm went off and slipped a pair of sweats over my spandex and threw on a USA sweatshirt and slid my feet into my slides.

I went down to the cafeteria and grabbed a bottle of orange juice and an apple. I was too nervous to eat anything else.

"Hey! Erin!"

"Yea?" I shouted back, whipping my head around.

"Here's some more food for you." Michael said as he set a plate full of waffles and eggs in front of me.

"I'm not hungry." I responded, ignoring his expression.

"You need to eat. You have a huge competition tonight."

"But."

"No buts. Now eat up." He said, holding up a forkful of food.

After Michael basically force fed me, I walked back up to the room to get my bag ready for tonight. I grabbed the burgundy leotard that Aly and I agreed on wearing last night. I also tossed in a tank leotard, a couple granola bars, all of my makeup and hair supplies and the rest of my gear that I needed for tonight.

I warmed up in a side gym with Aly and both the Russian gymnasts- Viktoria and Aliya. After we had everything warmed up, there was only half an hour until the competition started.

Aly and I pulled on our burgundy leotards, and then zipped up out Team USA sweat suit. I put a little bit of silver eye shadow on and used some mascara and eyeliner. I applied some chapstick and then started on my hair.

I braided it back and pulled it into a bun. Finally I was ready to go out and into the arena.

I walked into the arena, my backpack on my back, slides on my feet. I held my head high and smiled, waving to everyone.

I walked over to where Shaw had set up his bag and sat my stuff down also. I took my sweats and sweatshirt off and stuffed them in my bag, grabbing my tiger paws. I had already taped my ankle during warm ups. I stepped onto the raised podium with Aly and stood by the vault runway.

"Erin Miller-White" The lady said, and I raised my arm, waving to the crowd with a smile on my face.

My vault was effortless. I had reached back strongly and blocked through my shoulders pushing me up into the air. I landed, bending my knees to absorb the shock from the amount of air I got.

I started to get my grips ready for the bar rotation. I pulled on the wrist bands that I always wear underneath my grips to help prevent blisters. I then Velcroed my grips around my wrists, slipping my fingers into the holes. I then slid my sweatpants back on and got ready to cheer Aly on.

Aly scored about 3 tenths below me, which is quite a bit but it wasn't horrible. Soon enough, it was time to rotate to bars.

_______________________________________________________________________

I'm so sorry everyone! I will post part 2 soon... I have so much going on.

Track just started and we had our first meet yesterday and to say the least, I absolutely without a doubt HATE the the 4 x 400 relay.... But long jump rocks :)

So yea I'll be updating soon!!!!!

STAY COOL MAH EVIL PURPLE MINIONS!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.6K 1.1K 113
"are you asking me out, ben tyler cook?" "i think so, yeah." "i guess it's a date." there's no doubt that eliana dempsey is the best gymnast in...
51.1K 1.4K 63
Sadie's a not so ordinary fourteen year old . She's at the gym from four to twelve hours everyday. She has a twin sister, four brothers, and three ad...
5.8K 111 27
Shaun starts getting bullied at school for being different. He decides to hide it from all his loved ones for the fear of being a failure in his frie...
29.9K 337 25
Tanner and Mark have been best friends for years. But will her parents and Mark's major secret ruin that?