Zanvis// it hurts

By soul_writes_books

So this is my first fan fiction. Jut to warn you there is lots of cringe. Zane and Travis love each other an... More

1
2
4
5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
OMG
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12//
Please read
13//
14//
15//
Christmas special
New years special/Travis' b-day
1k
18//
19//
20//
News
21//
Im working hard
22//
The End
Books
Please read

3

224 8 10
By soul_writes_books

Zane

As I walked with Travis to his house. He looked very uncomfortable.
"Hey Travis, you okay you look Kinda pale"? I asked "I'm fine I guess" he replied. "Okay if you need anything I'm right here". I said.

We made it to his house. I walked inside and saw a bedroom that was empty except for a black bed.
"Zane that's your room." He told me And Travis pointed to the room.
He gave me my clothes and a key to the house.
"Don't bother me I have some thins to take care of" travis yells
"Okay" I respond

Enter Travis' mind

Why did he have to do this now I put my smol bean in danger. If he lays a finger on my smol bean. I will rip him to pieces.

Leave Travis' mind

What's got his panties in a wad. TRAVIS IS ACTUNG WIERED

WOW you can spell so well Author-chan
"ZANE no breaking walls" travis tells
"SORRY" I respond back.

I've been watching Netflix for 3 hours and Travis is not done. Uggggg I need to eat.
I walk into the kitchen I dig through the cabinets. I find a box of TEMME FLAKES. I pour about if that and go to the table and start to eat. I look around and see pictures of Dante and Travis from high school. I do wish I would have been a bit nicer in high school. But life's life. I can live alone for the rest of my life.

I hear foot steps and there very weird my heart starts to pound. I feel a cold chill as Travis comes down stairs. I get up and look around the corner to see a white haired purple skinned and black eyed demon Travis in front of me.

I only hear one thing

"ZaNe RuN" Travis yells

M

Bai souls - Alyssa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 191 32
Zane Ro'Meave and Travis Valkrum. When you first think about them, the first thing that DOESN'T pop up is them dating. This story might change your...
8.4K 172 11
!warning! This story contains boyXboy, sexual content, self harm and other mature themes (consider yourself warned) This is a smol Zanvis fanfic and...
2K 52 16
(Oct. 7- Nov. 1, 2017)This story is a fanfiction about two of my favorite charaters from a youtube roleplay from a channel called "Aphmau" starring Z...
53.9K 912 40
This story takes place when Aphmau, Aaron and everyone else gets back from Starlight. Some friendly and not so friendly faces will return, so get rea...