Zane

As I walked with Travis to his house. He looked very uncomfortable.
"Hey Travis, you okay you look Kinda pale"? I asked "I'm fine I guess" he replied. "Okay if you need anything I'm right here". I said.

We made it to his house. I walked inside and saw a bedroom that was empty except for a black bed.
"Zane that's your room." He told me And Travis pointed to the room.
He gave me my clothes and a key to the house.
"Don't bother me I have some thins to take care of" travis yells
"Okay" I respond

Enter Travis' mind

Why did he have to do this now I put my smol bean in danger. If he lays a finger on my smol bean. I will rip him to pieces.

Leave Travis' mind

What's got his panties in a wad. TRAVIS IS ACTUNG WIERED

WOW you can spell so well Author-chan
"ZANE no breaking walls" travis tells
"SORRY" I respond back.

I've been watching Netflix for 3 hours and Travis is not done. Uggggg I need to eat.
I walk into the kitchen I dig through the cabinets. I find a box of TEMME FLAKES. I pour about if that and go to the table and start to eat. I look around and see pictures of Dante and Travis from high school. I do wish I would have been a bit nicer in high school. But life's life. I can live alone for the rest of my life.

I hear foot steps and there very weird my heart starts to pound. I feel a cold chill as Travis comes down stairs. I get up and look around the corner to see a white haired purple skinned and black eyed demon Travis in front of me.

I only hear one thing

"ZaNe RuN" Travis yells

M

Bai souls - Alyssa