Over Again ( A Kian Lawley...

By HeyThere_Delilah

Sequel to: The Story of Us When two people love each other, they expect to be together forever. This did not... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Eight Months
Chapter 2 - Returning Wounds
Chapter 3 - Roommate
Chapter 4 - Jealousy
Chapter 5 - Scary Movies
Chapter 6 - Lazy Days
Chapter 7 - Our Beach
Chapter 8 - Tag
Chapter 9 - Almost
Chapter 10 - Still Guilty
Chapter 11 - Johnny's
Chapter 12 - Missing
Chapter 13 - Help
Chapter 14 - Turmoil
Chapter 15 - Secure
Chapter 16 - Realization
Chapter 17 - Trust
Chapter 18 - Past
Chapter 19 - Mess
Chapter 20 - Love and Hate
Chapter 21 - Thoughts
Chapter 22 - Kiss
Chapter 23 - Yell
Chapter 24 - Past Nightmare
Chapter 25 - Stop Caring
Chapter 26 - Pick Up
Chapter 28 - Morning After
Chapter 29 - Happy
Chapter 30 - Talk
Chapter 31 - Short Confrontation
Chapter 32 - Changed
Chapter 33 - Raw Emotion
Chapter 34 - Fishy
Chapter 35 - Fallout
Chapter 36 - Explanation
Chapter 37 - Insensitivity
Chapter 38 - Hell and Back
Chapter 39 - Eight Years
Epilogue
Author's Note
Q&A + Announcement

Chapter 27 - Reminisce

43K 887 565
By HeyThere_Delilah

Wow I haven't updated in forever. School is crazy and so is everything else in my life.

This chapter will be very confusing, especially if you haven't read the Story of Us in a while. It's a whole bunch if flashbacks so I'm sorry if you get a little lost.

Enjoy!

Kian opens the door to his car and not-so-gently pushes me into the passenger seat, leaning in and buckling my seatbelt before closing the door and walking around to the other side of his car. He gets in the drivers side and starts the car.

The car ride is filled of music playing softly from the stereo and an angry-looking Kian driving us away from the beach that brought so many memories. As he drives, I pay close attention to the roads we pass. I see some familiar ones that I know I've walked or skated down before, and I smile at the hazy memories. When we pass the road that led to my house, I press my finger to the window, remembering everything that happened since I moved here.

I try to think of everything at the same time, wondering if all I this has been a good change, or not.

*****
"Are you new here? I haven't really seen you here before," he says flashing a smile.

"Uh, yeah," I say laughing a bit. "I literally just flew in like an hour ago."

"Oh, well I'm Sam, and you are?" He introduces himself.

"Oh I'm Madison, but you can call me Maddie."

"Hi Maddie!" He addresses.

"Dude who'd we hit?" I hear a voice say from behind Sam.

I crane my neck to see behind him and see a tall boy jogging up behind him.

"Oh, this is Madison, she's new," Sam informs this guy.

"Oh hi. I'm Kian," the boy says. He has brown hair in a semi-quiff style and he has a broad smile. I can't really see his eyes either. But I can see his earring that look similar to a pair I own.

*****

"Hey Emily!" He responds, waving to a pretty brunette with a tan complexion.

The girl walks up to us quickly, a smile plastered on her features.

"What are you doing here?" She asks in a chirpy voice.

"Just hangin' out with these two," he says pointing to me and Sam.

"Who's this?" She questions, her eyes wandering to me and a smile directed my way.

This girl seems pretty nice, but it's almost as though her smile is permanent.

"This is Madison, she's new here," he answers.

"Hi Madison! I'm Emily!"

"Hi Emily!" I greet her.

"So do you guys mind if I join?" She asks.

Kian looks from me to Sam before nodding at her and we begin exploring the mall again.

*****

I remember Emily's words, and keep my mouth sealed for a while.

"Kian," I look away from him and mentally face-palm. I turn back to him and place my hand over his, bringing his eyes up to mine. I don't say anything, hoping he'll get the message from my eyes.

He laughs lightly, smiling at me before leaning in.

At first, I lean in, but at the last second, I suck out of the way if what would have been a kiss.

"What's wrong?" He whispers once he realizes my lips aren't near his.

I put my hand on his shoulder, light pushing so he'll look at me.

"Kian, I-I haven't really heard the best about you." I look away from him.

"What?" He looks at me as though he doesn't understand.

I sigh, looking away.

"What have you heard?" He asks curiously.

"Emily. She told me that...you cheated on her," I explain, looking down at my lap.

He lets out a frustrated groan standing up off of my bed and walking to the window-wall.

He turns back to me, anger in his eyes. He walks back to me, putting a hand on the post of my bed where he is leaning over me.

"I didn't cheat on Emily. She cheated on me," he says harshly, but his eyes show hurt.

I put my hand on his arm, smiling up at him.

"I'm sorry," I say quietly, my eyes straying to where my hand rests in his muscular arm.

"It's all good. I'm better off without her." He places the hand that isn't resting on the bed post on my right cheek, directing my chin up so that I look at him.

He smiles and me and I smile back.

He leans down, closing the space between our faces. He keeps looking at me, I guess to make sure I'm not going to dodge again, taking to much time.

So I quickly stretch my torso, sitting up straight, and press my lips to his.

*****

"You like me right?" He looks in my eyes, our faces only a few inches apart.

I nod, a grin spreading on my face.

"That's a relief. Okay, well then... Will you be my girlfriend?" He looks at me and I swear I can see nervousness in his eyes, but his usual confident expression.

"I would love to," I reply, not missing a beat.

He leans in, pressing his lips to mine in a kiss.

*****

"You okay?" Kian asks, smiling at me.

See? Always asking if I'm okay.

I smile back as whole-heartedly as I can and nod.

I love Kian to death, but all this with him asking if I'm okay is seriously getting on my nerves.

Wait.

Did I just say I loved Kian?

I brush the thought out of my head, not wanting to think about me being in love with someone quickly.

*****

My hands go from his face to his chest, slowly making their way down to the hem of his shirt. I attach my lips to his neck, kissing up and down. His shirt soon comes up a bit, one of my hands flattens against his muscular abdomen, my fingers tapping lightly.

I hear a low growl come from Kian as he tenses up underneath me.

Finally, I hear Kian slam his fist on the desk, causing me to jump slightly. He pushes the rolling chair away from the desk, placing his hands under my arms and holding under my butt. Then he stands up from the chair.

"That's enough of that," he growls, carrying my upstairs to his bedroom and locking the door behind us.

*****

I stare at my best friend, shocked at what he just confessed to me. Andy...in love with me, his best friend? My mind can't even process that.

He stares at the ground, his face now very red. His arms are crossed over his chest as if to conceal himself from me and his foot it tapping on the ground slowly.

This can't even be serious. My best friend, who I was very convinced was gay, is in love with me?

"Maddie, I'm sorry," Andy blurts.

I raise my eyebrows at him. "You don't have to be sorry." I give my best friend a reassuring smile. "But now is kind of the worst possible time for you to tell me this."

He closes his eyes for a second before looking back up at me.

"I just thought I should tell you." He shrugs, giving me a weak smile.

I think about it for a while, and I just can hold back my curiosity.

"Don't take any offense to this, but I thought you were...well... Um...gay?" It wast really a question, but the way I said it made it sound like one.

He rolls his eyes and chuckles, looking away momentarily.

"Honestly? I thought I was too..." What he says makes me nearly double over with laughter. My eyes squeeze tight as my laugh erupts from my mouth. When I calm down a bit, I look at Andy to see a dead serious face.

I stand up straight, ceasing my laughter immediately.

"You weren't joking..." I state and he nods.

*Suddenly, in the middle of my sentence, Andy does something I certainly would not have expected.

Shutting me up, he leans in and presses his lips to mine, kissing me.

*****
Be with a boy I've known for a little over a month, or be with a boy I've known for over three years?

"Maddie, I still love you. And I know you still love me too," he states, warmth now replacing the anger in his voice.

Without even thinking, I pull Ryder to me, standing up taller and planting my lips on his.

*****

"Goodbye, Maddie," Kian says into my hair. For some reason, I know that this will be the last thing he ever says to me. He'll never forgive me.

I pull away, looking up at him one last heartbreaking time, seeing tears present in his eyes. Tears that I caused. Just knowing that they were my fault kills me.

Then I turn around and walk out of his house. As soon as my feet hit the concrete sidewalk, I go into a dead sprit, trying to get home as quick as possible. Once I get in my front door, I collapse, letting myself cry until I run out of tears.

*****

"Will you forgive me?" I ask quietly, hoping we can be together again.

He nods slowly, a smile spreading on his face.

"Can we just start over?" He asks, reaching up and touching my cheek with his hand.

"Of course."

After these words leave my lips, Kian laughs lightly before leaning in again and kissing me, sending me into a state of pure happiness.

*****

"Um, this isn't exactly something you want to hear, but is rather me tell you than you hear it somewhere else..." He gets quiet, and I start to get anxious.

"What?" I say a little harshly, grimacing at how easy it is for me to get grouchy.

"Um, well..." Ricky is stalking his response, which I nearly say something to but I decide against it. "Kian," his words tug at my heart and the words he says next nearly make me puke, my heart falling into my stomach.

"He's, um, dating someone."

*****

"Maddie...Emily is pregnant," Kian said with a pained look on his face. "And it's mine."

Those words keep replaying in my head, over and over until that's all I hear. I can't hear anything else. Not the sound of kids playing around in the arcade, not the loud chatter of customers at the restaurant. Not even the sound of Kian's voice as he tries to get my attention.

I actually feel bad for Andrea. Imagine the affect this will have on their relationship, if they haven't broken up already. How could he do this to her?

How could he do this to me?

And of all people, Emily?

*****

Kian needs my help telling his girlfriend that he got a girl pregnant right before they started dating. Why does he need my help? I have nothing to do with him and he makes a mistake so suddenly he wants something to do with me? No, he can't do that.

I was hurting too after we broke up, I still am. If he really wanted to he could have called me and talked to me and maybe we could have worked things out, but he didn't. I would have called him, but he seemed so happy in all of his videos. He seemed like everything was alright so I had no reason to believe he wasn't. But now that he's gotten himself in a tight position, he wants my help. And to get it he decided that using our break up as an excuse will get him my help? I can't even feel sorry for him.

I shake my head. Finally I speak up. "Sorry, Kian, but this is your problem, not mine." I stand up, looking at him. He looks shocked at my response. "If you ever want to talk to me for any other reason but getting yourself into trouble that only you caused, give me a call. But I will not let you manipulate me into helping you like this. You got yourself into it; I'm not getting you out."

With that, I walk away, anger the only thing that I feel.

*****

"No, Maddie. If I let you go, that is me saying that I don't care. But I do care. I care more than you think Maddie. I'm just upset because I don't want to lose you Maddie. If I lose you..." he trails off.

I look away, closing my eyes. I don't really have the patience to listen to him right now. I'm happy, though, that he came after me. It shows that he does care and won't give up that easily.

"Maddie, please. I'm just upset because I don't want to lose you to him. Maddie..." he stops speaking for a minute, grabbing my chin and turning my head towards him. I look up at him, staring into his blue eyes. "Maddie, I, I love you."

*****

"Skylar just listen to me!" I grab his arm, trying to stop him from walking further. We're almost at the door of the resteraunt.

"No, Maddie! I'm not going to sit here and listen to you tell me that you're cheating on me with that douche bag! I'm done listening!" He yells, most likely catching the attention of everyone in the room.

His words sting. So he thinks I'm cheating on him?

*****

And now I'm here.

As I think through all of these memories I realize two things.

One of those things is that I have boy problems-major boy problems.

Another thing is how through all of those memories, I don't remember a single moment since I've been here that I truly regretted coming to California.

I've met the most amazing people here, and I wouldn't take any of it back. There are parts I wouldn't dare go through again, but I would never regret them. Everything that has happened has led me to now. I wouldn't be who I am now if I took away just one of those times.

All the happiness, laughing, smiling, loving. All of the sadness, crying, frowning, hating. Everything I've been through in the past year and a half has shaped me into who I am.

The scenery blurs as we pass it, mostly because my vision is getting hazy and my mind is being clouded by other things. Everything I see is a majority of green blurs and the darkness of the time of night.

I eventually close my eyes, listening to the music and trying to relive all of the happiest moments of me being in California.

Before I know it, Kian's hand is on my shoulder and his voice is trying to wake me up.

I blink my eyes, trying to clear my vision. Before I know it, Kian has his arm around my back and the other under my legs, lifting me out of the car.

This causes me to become dizzy, most likely because of my alcohol intake from earlier. As he walks, I bury my face in his chest and close my eyes, ignoring the throbbing in my head.

After a few seconds, I feel the coolness of air on my skin.

"Look who it is!" Someone practically yells, causing me to wince and bury my face deeper into Kian's chest. The loud voice causes a pounding in my head.

"Guys be quiet, she's hung over," Kian says in a low voice. The vibration from his talking in his chest doesn't feel too good on my head either.

Kian carries me up stairs and I turn away from his chest to look at where we are.

I recognize my surroundings, but it takes me a few seconds to know where I am. I can't put my finger on it, most likely because of my drunken mind.

As Kian opens a familiar door, I finally realize where I am.

Kian lays me down on his bed, covering me with a blanket before walking out, shutting the door behind him.

Yeah, like I'm going to get sleep in the O2L house, the place where a party happens every night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woah I'm updating.

Where have I been?

Well I've had a lot of studying to do with school, I've been to a concert, I have been rehearsing for my performance, and I've been sleeping.

That's basically everything.

Since it's spring break, I'm updating. And this is a pretty lengthy update, although it's quite confusing.

Please enjoy this!

Comment a number!!:

1) YASSS SHES AT THE O2L HOUSE

2) But she needs to go back to the beach with Brock

3) Awh :) TSOU memories <3

4) dammit Delilah it was so long ago when I read TSOU so I was completely confused.

5) WHERE WERE YOU WOMAN?!

I know I was gone for 19 days. That's way too long and I'm sorry.

But I'm back! And I hate to say it but it might be a while between updates starting two weeks from now bc that's when my AP exams and finals are... Ew.

So enjoy! Tweet me or send me a private message on here if you want to talk!

Comment what you want to happen next!

xox -Delilah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 12 23
Kianna had just flew to California for her dad's new job . But she also hates that she moves around different states for typical reason . Kianna had...
46.9K 1.1K 41
The friendship between Ricky and Kian has grown deeper than any other they have known. They love each other. Is it just a bromance? They still nee...
78.6K 2.5K 26
After dating Andrea for almost a year, Kian Lawley goes through the hardest break up he's ever had. Luckily he has his five other friends there with...
128K 3.4K 35
Ricky Dillon and Kian Lawley from O2L