Sweet Medley [Bangtwice]

By blank_serenity

Sweet Medley: as the name suggestsโœจ "๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๏ฟฝ... More

Jimina
Moseok
Tzukook
Namjeong
YoongYeon
Taetzu
Jimina
Jinayeon

Bangtwice (All)

3.6K 48 36
By blank_serenity

Twice are going to Japan for their Japanese debut showcase and will be there for a few days at least. They want to all tour around the city and enjoy their short break right after their showcase. All nine girls are giving farewells to their onces that attended their showcase.

"Thank you onces for supporting us! Arigato!" They all said in unison.

The fans cheered and waved their candy bongs in goodbye.

Backstage, the girls are preparing to leave.

"Wow, I didn't expect so many of our onces to show up and watch our Japanese showcase! It wasn't even a concert and so many came." Jihyo exclaimed obviously touched.

"I know right?! I feel so happy and grateful that they did." Jeongyeon said while having their make up artist wipe off her makeup.

The girls continued talking about their day and the showcase.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently, the girls are in their hotel rooms in their pajamas and met up in one of their rooms. They exchanged ideas on what to during their short break here in Japan.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, all nine agreed to just take a stroll around and relax on their first day of short break.

"Let's get some ice cream and share! I'm kind of craving for some." Sana suggested.

All members agreed.

After Mina, Momo and Sana ordered their ice cream, they walked around the city. They decided to all stick together as they are not familiar around the area. Some time later, they noticed a large crowd directly ahead of them.

"Omo! Is that Bangtan Sonyeondan sunbaenim?!" Dahyun exclaimed. "Oh my god, that is!"

"Holy! Oh my lord, am I really seeing this with my eyes?!" Jeongyeon asked in surprise.

Tzuyu just has her mouth wide open with her heart racing.

Momo doesn't even know her ice cream melted in her hands due to surprise.

"Woah, is that Bts? Bts sunbaenim?" Jihyo rhetorically asked.

Mina has her hand covering her mouth.

Nayeon is pinching herself to make sure this is reality.

"Wow! What good luck do we have to bump into Bts sunbaenim on the streets in Japan!" Chaeyoung said.

Sana doesn't even know what's going on.

In all honesty, all nine members of Twice are big fans of Bts and respect them a lot. Both groups rarely talk to each other except for probably during music shows or congratulating them in award shows. Right now all Twice members are currently fangirling inside.

A few fans outside of the mob noticed them.

"Oh my god! Is that Twice?"

"Omo! I can die peacefully today after meeting my two favorite groups."

"My luck is glowing today!"

That took most of the attention from Bts to Twice.

Fans started crowding around Twice and throwing questions at them.

"I was at your showcase yesterday!"

"I am your biggest fan!"

"Did you think you would have walked into Bts here?"

"I can't wait for your next comeback!"

"Congratulations for your Japanese debut! I can't wait for more from you!"

Twice were still bewildered by the encounter with their sunbaenim and managed to answer a few questions.

Bts stood in the back with their fans. They were also surprised.

Wow. I didn't think we would bump into our hoobae here. Rap Monster said in his head.

Oh my god! It's Twice! Jungkook seemed shy but was fanboying hard inside.

They are all pretty. Wait! What am I thinking? V scolded himself inside his head.

Kyaaa~! Look at our pretty hoobaes there. Jin exclaimed inside him.

Wow! What are they doing here? Jimin asked himself.

J-hope started mentally dance to TT. 'I'm like TT~ Just like TT'

Suga was just blank.

After the commotion, fans decided to leave them alone. Both groups went to the local park to talk. Bts also didn't have schedules at that time.

Both groups sat across from each other at a long picnic table at the park.

(A/N: Just imagine that the table can fit all of them lol.)

"So... ummm..." J-hope said sounding awkward while trying to start a conversation.

The whole situation was really awkward. Both groups are secretly fans of each other, but they even can't start a conversation.

Jeongyeon gathered her courage to ask, "So what are you doing here in Japan, sunbaenims?"

"We are here for our Wings tour and we happened to be resting today to relax." Rap Monster answered.

"Wow. That's great." Jeongyeon replied.

The rest of Twice nodded their heads in agreement.

"Let's introduce ourselves." Jin suggested.

"Okay sunbaenim. Your group first." Jihyo offered.

"Sure. Okay."

"Bangtan!Annyeonghaseyo,Bangtan Sonyeondan imida!" Their group said in unison.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Jin, the eldest member of Bts." He blew a kiss.

The girls chuckled while his members were embarrassed and shaking their heads.

"Ne, annyeonghaseyo, my name is Rap Monster, the leader. Nice to meet you."

"Hello, I'm your hope! My name is J-hope!"

Twice smiled at his enthusiastic introduction.

"Annyeonghaseyo, V imida." He posed with his signature v sign.

"Ne, annyeonghaseyo. My name is Suga."

"Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Jimin." He smiled while beaming.

"Hello, my name is Jungkook, the maknae. Nice to meet you."

Twice began to introduce themselves, too.

"Hana, dul, set! One in a million, annyeonghaseyo, Twice imida!"

"Hello, I'm Jihyo, the leader imida. It's nice meeting you sunbaenims."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jeongyeon imida. Please take care of us."

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Nayeon, the oldest of Twice."

"Hello, my name is Mina. Nice meeting you, sunbaenim."

"Ne, annyeonghaseyo, Tzuyu imida. I'm the maknae of Twice."

"Hello, my name is Sana. Please take care of us."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Dahyun imida. Nice meeting you."

"Hello, my name is Momo. Please take care of us."

"Ne, annyeonghaseyo, Chaeyoung imida. It's a honor meeting you, sunbaenim."

They each exchanged greetings and the atmosphere seems less awkward.

"So what are you girls doing here in Japan?" J-hope asked.

"We were here for our Japanese debut, sunbaenim," Momo answered. "We finished yesterday and we're currently taking a break."

"That's awesome. Congrats for your Japanese debut."

"Thank you, sunbaenim!" The girls said.

"No need to call me sunbaenim. Call me Hoseok oppa." J-hope beamed.

"Oh... thank you, sunb- Hoseok oppa..." The girls sounded unsure.

Hoseok just smiled widely.

Both groups started talking about their day and upcoming comebacks and schedules.

Jeongyeon' POV

"So sunbaenim, are you preparing for your next comeback?" I asked.

"Yes we will after we go back to Korea. Also, please call me Namjoon."

"O-okay... Namjoon." I blushed.

Namjoon chuckled, amused.

Oh my gosh. What's wrong with you today Jeongyeon! You're supposed to be the impenetrable oppa of your group! Why are you blushing!? I was having a mental fight with myself.

I was trying to avoid his eyes.

Why is my heart racing? Why am I feeling this way? This feels wrong! He is my sunbae that I respect!

Multiple emotions are swarming through me. I don't know how I feel. All I know is that he is causing all this though I'm not blaming him. This feeling is something I've never experienced except towards my ex-crush in high school.

Holy! What's happening to me? Do I perhaps have feel- Don't even think about that Jeongyeon! This is troubling.

I was in deep thought.

Namjoon's POV

She's cute when she's shy. I smiled.

I told her to call me by my real name and it's amusing to see her nervous and stuttering.

I've never talked so directly with a female idol before.

I couldn't described what I was feeling right now. It's an unknown feeling for me. My heart is thumping and I'm really nervous.

Could it be that I have feelings for her? No way?! I just met her. I'm struggling to understand what is happening to me. It's too risky to even date and what's worse is that she's an idol. Wait. Why am I even thinking about dating her? I feel like a creep right now. I mentally shook my head

She is really pretty. I'm sure any male around talking to her would be flustered. And I'm one of the many.

Momo's POV

Wow, this is so awkward. It's a good thing Hoseok oppa is leading our conversation. I thought. How did we end up in this situation?

I was so deep in thought that I didn't even realize Hoseok oppa was talking to me.

"Momo? You there?"

"Oh! Y-yes. Sorry, I didn't hear you. What did you say, oppa?"

I'm so embarrassed right now. I mentally pouted.

Hoseok's POV

It's funny to see Momo so deep in thought. She's quite cute.

What am I thinking? She's not even my girlfriend. Why do I feel sad and lonely because of that. I'm so crazy.

My mind started dancing to TT again like how I did back at the city street.

I ignored my sudden emotions and asked her about their next comeback.

"When is your next comeback, Momo?"

She didn't answer me. She looked quite deep in thought.

"Momo? You there?" I asked.

"Oh! Y-yes. Sorry, I didn't hear you. Did you say something, oppa?

She looked so flushed and embarrassed right now. It makes her look cute. I'm not gonna even stop myself from thinking that. I mean, anyone would think she's cute right? Nothing's wrong with me thinking that way.

It'll be probably even more crazy to think Momo is not cute.

"Oh nothing. I was just making sure you're still there."

Her face flushed even more if possible.

Nayeon's POV

This current situation is probably even more awkward than Twice talking to Bts sunbaenim in general. I'm stuck with Suga sunbaenim right now as our other members are talking amongst themselves.

I mean, nothing is wrong next to Suga sunbaenim, but it's just that he's so quiet!

"So uh... sunbaenim, what do you plan on doing here the next few days besides your tour?" I mustered all of my courage to ask him.

He didn't answer.

Omo! How embarrassing! I just mustered my courage to ask but he didn't hear me. I feel so down.

Yoongi's POV

My mind is currently blank. Not like my usual blank where I just wanna sleep and think about my life but blank as in I don't know what to say to Nayeon.

I glanced at Nayeon. She seemed really down.

Is it my fault?

"Nayeon-shi, are you okay? You seem sad."

She looked up.

"Aniyo, sunbaenim. What makes you think that?"

"Nothing. You just seemed like it. And please just call me Yoongi. Sunbaenim makes me feel too old.

I flashed her my gummy smile.

She blushed.

She's really pretty. I just realized. It's weird to think this but it's the truth. Nobody can stop me from speaking the truth because I am Min Yoongi.

Mina's POV

All of my members are talking with Bts sunbaenim. I'm the only one here with Jimin sunbaenim and we are not talking.

What to do? What to do? I want to start a conversation but I'm so shy to.

Park Jimin sunbaenim is so cool to be honest. He's so handsome.

Wahhh~ why am I thinking like this. He and I aren't even a thing. But it's true he's really attractive. Especially when he flashes his eye smile.

"Mina? Mina-shi?"

Jimin's POV

Wow... she looks so elegant and pretty. Her nickname Black Swan suits her quite well. Without doing anything she gives off that elegant vibe. I want to be friends with her.

You know that'll be risky Park Jimin. Fans could hurt her and you know you wouldn't want that. I mentally warned myself.

Whatever, I'm not letting such thought hold me back.

"Mina? Mina-shi?"

She looked up.

"N-ne, sunbaenim?"

"Don't call me that. Please, it makes me feel like I'm really old. Just call me Jimin."

"Are you sure?" She looked hesitant.

"Of course!"

"Okay..., sun- Jimin..."

I smiled. She looks cute while stuttering.

She blushed.

Kyeowo.

Jungkook's POV

I'm so not used to this. This is so unusual for me. I'm always the one that usually avoids any female idol. Right now, Chou Tzuyu is next to me and I feel like I'm burning up. I feel so shy. Tzuyu is just staring intently at the wooden table.

I want to talk to her but I'm so shy. Plus, her beauty makes it harder for me. It's impossible to talk to her without getting flustered.

I need to man up and talk to her. I can't sit here and not even say hello to her.

You can do this Jungkook!

"T-tzuyu?"

She looked up to me with an innocent expression.

"Ne sunbaenim?"

I suddenly lost all courage to talk.

My heart is racing... what is this?

Tzuyu's POV

I stared intently at the wooden table thinking about the day so far. It's been quite crazy to me.

I mean, we were planning on just relaxing and chill but suddenly BTS sunbaenim showed up and here we are.

I'm not complaining though.

Right now I feel like I should probably talk to Jungkook sunbaenim because we're both sitting here, not talking, with an awkward atmosphere. I should really speak up...

I was going to when I heard someone call my name.

"T-tzuyu?"

I looked up to see who called for me.

It's Jungkook sunbae.

"Ne sunbaenim?"

He looked stunned for a moment. Like something caught him off guard.

"Sunbae?"

Sana's POV

My blood is boiling from anger right now. Not from anger, but from the presence of the Kim Taehyung sunbaenim. He's quite interesting. I feel like we would both get along really well. He's so handsome, too.

What are you thinking Sana?

There's no denying that Taehyung sunbae is handsome. Look at him right now.

He's an absolute and beautiful sight to see.

Of course he is. And his box smile that never failed to make girls and boys fangirl and fanboy over him.

I don't care what others would think. In my view, he's the definition of perfection. But don't get me wrong, I'm not hitting on him. Just a race of heart whenever I'm near.

"Sana shi?"

Taehyung's POV

I was just smiling and looking at my members talking to the Twice girls. It's nice to see we get along. Heck, we could even become good friends. I continued looking around when my eyes caught someone staring at me.

Minatozaki Sana.

Oh my lord.

She's a beauty to see. I wonder why she's staring at me.

"Sana shi?"

She jumped up and dropped her purse on her lap.

Awww~ what a clumsy girl.

She bent down sideways to pick up her bag and answered as if nothing happened.

"Ne, sunbae?"

Her cheeks were flushed. How cute. She looks like a cute chipmunk or squirrel.

I just shook my head and smiled widely.

She is so pretty. So are her members too. I can literally feel their beauty if that makes sense.

This is my first book ever so I hope it wasn't too bad. And I apologize that I didn't add Jin, Jihyo, Dahyun and Chaeyoung.

And I used 'sunbaenim' a little too much 😂😅

It was quite long because it included all of my bangtwice ships.

Who is your bias and bias wrecker in Twice?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 181 23
๐—•๐—ง๐—ฆ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜-๐—ฆ๐—›๐—ข๐—ง๐—ฆ ๐—•๐˜…๐—• โ˜น๏ธŽโ˜บ๏ธŽ๏ธŽโ˜น๏ธŽโ˜บ๏ธŽ๏ธŽโ˜น๏ธŽโ˜บ๏ธŽ๏ธŽโ˜น๏ธŽโ˜บ๏ธŽ๏ธŽโ˜น๏ธŽโ˜บ๏ธŽ๏ธŽโ˜น๏ธŽโ˜บ๏ธŽ๏ธŽโ˜น๏ธŽโ˜บ๏ธŽ๏ธŽโ˜น๏ธŽ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ: โ€ขslight ๐™จ๐™ข๐™ช๐™ฉ(a lil graphic tho) โ€ข๐™›๐™ก๐™ช๐™›๐™›(uwu) โ€ข๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ๏ฟฝ...
36.1K 1.1K 24
"๐˜ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต, ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ.....๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜บ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ...
9.9K 567 26
"Hi, my name is ____. Please treat me well!" Major angst. Please don't read if you're sensitive to * bullying * eating disorders * violence * suicide