girl danger • henry danger

De yaniraavilaa

" where ever you are is my home " Mais

cast
trailer
greetings
dodgeball
i really like you
love muffin
stuck in three holes
green fingers
meatballs
Not an update
(9) Arranged Date
(10) JAM class
Sequel?!?
(11) Space Invaders, Part 1 *PREVIEW*
SEQUEL IS UP!!!
10k
Question?
New Henry Danger book!!!

(8) Meatball Dance (Part 2)

5.8K 76 49
De yaniraavilaa

I was starting to fall asleep until I heard knocking at my door, I opened it and saw Henry. "Hey" He said......

Ivy's POV

"Hey" I greeted confused. "What are you doing here??" I asked. "I just wanted to confirm something, you know I love you more than anything on this planet and that your the love of my life, right??" He asked. "Well yeah" I replied. "Than why do you think I'm cheating on you??" He asked. I looked my shoes but Henry lifts up my chin with his two fingers so I'm looking at his face. "Please Ivy, just tell me" he said. "Its just that you've been acting really strange lately " I confessed.

"What do you mean?" He asked. "Your either on the phone talking to someone or your just staring at it, lost in your own thoughts" I replied. "Well there is a reason for that" He said grabbing my hand. "I have a surprise for you, but I'm not giving it to you now, I'm waiting for the perfect time" He continued. "So your not cheating on me??" I asked slightly smiling. "Nope" He said pulling me into a hug, he puts his jaw on top of my head. "Oh well now I feel stupid" I said signing into his chest.

"Don't worry, If you were acting like that I would have thought you were cheating too" Henry said. "I know this is a random question but do you wanna eat nachos??" I asked him. "Yeah, I could go for some nachos" He replied. Than we both headed to the Man cave's head quarters ate nachos and watched ICarly.

Me and Jasper were talking about the project we had for science. We were walking down the hallways until something caught our eyes. We looked at each other and saw that Mitch Bilskey was about to beat the crap out Henry. Even though Henry was Kid Danger and could defend himself, he didn't have the same confidence that he had with the mask on. "Henry your going to pay for going to the dance with Ivy" Mitch said as he held Henry up above the ground. "Dude, I thought that you weren't going to the dance with her anymore, remember" Henry said.

"Mitch!!" I yelled his attention. "What are you doing to Henry??" I asked. "Umm well, you see" He rambled. "Put him down" I said. "But-" He protested. "I said put him down" I demanded louder. He signed and put Henry back down on the ground. "What were you doing to Henry??" I asked him. "He's going to the MeatBall dance with you" He replied. "So? Didn't you tell me we weren't going together??" I asked him. "Yeah but I want to go with you again, Olivia said she didn't want to go with me anymore" Mitch replied.

"Im not your backup Mitch, you can't just use me when your other date bails on you" I said. "Can you just please go with me" He begged. "Um sure" I said. "Really??" He asked. "No" I replied walking over to Henry. "Besides, I already have an amazing boyfriend" I continued. I kissed Henrys cheek and saw that he was blushing. "Oh and I need to do one more thing" I said walking over to Mitch.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned in to kiss him but instead of kissing him, I kicked him in the crouch. "Owe!!" He groaned and fell on the floor. I walked over to Henry as everyone looked at me in awe. "Lets go to class Henry" I said smiling and grabbing his hand intertwining our fingers. "God I love you" He says leaning down and kissing my cheek. I chuckled and squeezed his hand.

I was in the Man Cave eating ice cream on the couch. I than heard high heel foot steps behind the couch so I turned around and saw Charlotte in a dress. "Oh my god, Charlotte you look beautiful" I gushed. "Thanks, And why aren't you dressed" She asked. "What do you mean??" I ask. "Well are you going to the dance in a pineapple T-shirt and skinny jeans??" She replied. "Oh shoot, I forgot about the dance" I said getting up and dropping my spoon. "I'll be right back" I said running and almost tripping to the spraket. I opened the spraket and ran to my room.

Once I got inside my room I grabbed my dress and shoes from my closet. I quickly took a shower and brushed my teeth. Than I ran out of the shower and went to my room, I than quickly slipped on my dress and shoes. I go on my bed brush my hair and blow dry it, I do my make up quickly and run back to the Man Cave. "Ok Im done" I said out of breath. "What?!? You got ready in 20 minutes" She said. "And you look amazing" She continued. "I look like a sweaty pig" I said chuckling.

"No you don't, you look like it took you 3 hours to get ready" She said touching my cheek. "Lets go" I said. "Were going to Henry's house first, right??" I asked. "Yep" Shale replied. "Lets go ma' lady" I said in a British accent. "We shall go" She said in the same tone as she wrapped our arms together. We both headed to Henrys house laughing at Charlotte's Uncle Rasko stories.

Once we made it to his house I knocked on the front door. The door flew open and we saw Mrs. Hart smiling at us brightly. 

"Hey Charlotte and Ivy, you both look stunning" She complimented. "Thank you Mrs. Hart" We said. "If your looking for Henry and Jasper than Jasper is on the couch and Henry is in his room" She said. "Okay, thanks" Charlotte said. We both went into the house, Charlotte went to Jasper on the couch and I went to Henry in his room. I ran up the stairs and knocked on Henry's bedroom door. Henry opened his door shirt less and with a tooth brush in his mouth. "Hi" I said brightly. He dropped the tooth brush out for his mouth and stayed in place. "Henry?!...Henry?!?" I said repeatedly.

I waved my hand over his eyes and shook him. "Earth to Henry" I said touching his cheek. Than I though of something, I leaned up and kissed his lips passionately. "Wait what happened??" He asked snapping out of his trance. "Ugh, I don't exactly know" I replied. He than looked at me and smiled. "You look the most beautiful person on this earth" He said putting his hands on each side of my face. "Aww, thank you" I said pressing my lips on his soft ones. We both kissed until I realised that he had toothpaste still in his mouth. "Henry" I mumbled against his lips.

"Yeah??" He asked pulling away. "You still have toothpaste in your mouth" I said chuckling. "Oh my god, I still have to get ready" He said letting go of my face. He ran to his bathroom and continued to get ready. I chuckled and sat on his bed. "Ugh, Ivy" Henry yelled from his bathroom. "Yeah Hen??" I said. "Can you pass me my shirt, its on the bed" He asked. "Sure" I replied grabbing his shirt that was next to me.

I walked over to his bathroom and opened the door. "It's this one right??" I asked handing him his shirt. "Yep, thank you" He replied putting it on. Why did he have to put the shirt back on?? "Because we have to leave in 10 minutes" He said smirking. "Wait What, you heard that??" I asked him blushing. "Yeah, but I think it's cute that you were thinking about it" He said smirking again. "Shut up and get ready" I said laughing.

"Okay Okay" He said chuckling. I walked back to his bed and sat down. Henry finally got out of the bathroom after 5 minutes all dressed. "Woo Henry, you look hot...I mean cute" I said chuckling nervously. "Me? Look at you, it probably took you like 5 hours to get ready" Henry said. "More like 20 minutes" I mumbled under my breath. "What??" He asked not sure what I just said. "Nothing, lets go down stairs" I replied grabbing his hand walking to the living-room. "Hey charlo...." I was saying until I saw that Charlotte and Jasper were making out on the couch.

Me and Henry looked at each other shocked at the scene in front if us. I cleared my throat loudly trying to get their attention. They both snapped up and looked at us shocked and nervous. "Heyyy Ivy and Henry" Charlotte said nervously. "How ya doin" I said. "So ugh, can we just go??" Jasper asked. "Yeah sure" Henry said. We all walked outside and started heading to school. Jasper and Charlotte were way behind us talking.

I leaned my head on Henry's arm as we walked. "Can I tell you something Hen??" I asked him. "Sure" He replied. "How would you feel if I told you that you make everything in my life perfect??" I asked him. "Well, lets just say I would be extremely happy and if I wasn't wearing these shoes I would do a summer soult" He replied. I laughed and took my head off his arm. Henry leaned down and kissed my lips softly, I than grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers.

We finally made it to the dance, I saw that they had a white chocolate fountain so I ran over to it leaving Henry behind. I grabbed a stick with a marshmallow on it and dipped it in the chocolate. Henry came over to me and laughed as he saw that my lips were covered in white chocolate. "Hey, its not my fault I never been to a school dance before" I said. "Well why didn't you go to any??" He asked. "Because I never really had a reason to go" I replied. "So Im your reason??" He asked. "Yep, your the first guy to actually care about me, most guys just like me because of my looks" I replied.

"DJ Ray in the house!!" Someone yelled from the DJ table. "Oh no" Me and Henry said in union. We both turned around and saw Ray at the DJ table. Me and Henry walked over to him. "Ray, What are you doing here??" I asked. "Im Here to look out for you guys" He replied. "Why??" I asked. "I don't want you to getting lovey dovey with each other" He replied. "Come on Ray, Can't we just have one night for our selves" I said hopeful. "Nope, Now go before people think that you two know me" He said. We both walked to a table and ate cupcakes and cookies.

"Okay now for the slow dance, don't get two touchy, you two know who your are" Ray said towards us. Me and Henry got up as the music started playing. (You can put on the music if you want). As we were on the dance floor I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his arms around my waist. I looked at his beautiful face, how did I get so lucky to have a loving, sweet, and brave boyfriend. He looked at me with pure love and passion, I love him so much.

The song ended and we both just smiled at each other. We pulled apart and went to our table. "Hey Ivy, Im going to show you something special but we need to leave without Ray knowing" Henry said. "I'll ask Charlotte and jasper to distract him" I said. "Okay, I'll meet you outside" He said kissing my cheek. I walked over to Charlotte and jasper, "Hey guys can you do me a big favor??" I asked them. "Yeah sure, what's up" Jasper replied. "Can you guys distract Ray for me, Make sure he doesn't notice that me and Henry are gone" I said. "Okay, just hurry" Charlotte said. "Thank you guys, Your the best" I thanked them.

I ran out of the dance and went outside. I saw Henry sitting on bench, he was looking at the stars in the sky. "What did you need to show me??" I asked sitting next to him. "Ivy, You make everything in my life so amazing, Your my first love and I really hope my last, your my Heart beat and you mean the world to me, Your my best friend and I know you don't like being called perfection but that's what your are, Ivy Manchester your my everything" He said. I had tears in my eyes, everything he was saying meant the world to me.

"I love you Henry, You have the power to light my world like nobody else, your the first thing I think everytime I wake up, I never want to lose you" I said grabbing his hand and intertwining our fingers together. He than took something from behind him, it was a box. "Ugh Henry, you know I love you but were to young to get married" I said. "I'm not going to marry you....Yet" He said opening the box. There were two rings in the box, one larger than the other. "What are these rings??" I asked him. "Their promise rings" He replied.

"Aww, I love this Henry" I said. "Your really special to me Ivy, So I promise to never ever hurt you" He said. "And I promise to never hurt you too" I said. He slipped the ring on my finger and I put his on his finger. I laid my head on his shoulder and he put his arm around my shoulder. "I love you" He said kissing my forehead. "I love you too" I said.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Outfits:

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

40.3K 394 32
Vinnie hacker fanfic
10.8K 222 18
You think you know your stan? That's funny.
29.6K 1K 54
"babygirl you were always mine" + completed +
14.5K 242 22
"I promise I will always me here for you... NOW AND FOREVER..."