The Heist

By XxWonderInsanityxX

Blaire Reynolds is your typical 17 year old girl. ·Good grades ·Kind heart ·Tumblr ·Obsession with turtles ·H... More

The Heist
Chapter 01 ~ Turtles pt. 01
Chapter 02 ~ Turtles pt. 02
Chapter 03 ~ Little Talks
Chapter 04 ~ I Kissed The Scars
Chapter 05 ~ What A Twist?
Chapter 06 ~ Wake Up
Chapter 07 ~ She's One Tough Cookie
Chapter 08 ~ Broken Like Glass
Chapter 09 ~ Let Her Go
Chapter 10 ~ Never Again pt. 01
Chapter 11 ~ Never Again Pt. 02
Chapter 13 ~ Perfection Is Key

Chapter 12 ~ Zero Gravity

44 4 3
By XxWonderInsanityxX

*Blaire's P.o.v*

I opened my eyes and squinted as I saw a bright white light, nearly blinding me.

After a few minutes, my eyes finally adjusts and I realized I was in the hospital and all the images and thoughts flooded back to my mind.

I groaned in pain as I tried to lift my arm, looking at it, I saw a large bandage around my forearm.

"Baby, be careful." A voice said, it seemed so familiar. I craned my neck to the left and saw Luka, he looked like shit to say the least.

Bloodshot eyes, chapped lips, matted hair, and wrinkled up clothes. Yet, he still managed to look beautiful.

"Did you j-just call me baby?" I said, my voice raspy from the lack of speech I had.

He smiled softly and nodded. Then, he leaned towards me, scooting the probably uncomfortable hospital chair closer to the bed, and placed a soft kiss lightly on my head.

"I'm glad you're okay, Kitten. I've been here since you.. you did that." He spoke softly with sad eyes.

"What about Giselle? Shouldn't you be with her? After all, you are her boyfriend."

He just kept that damn perfect smile on his face whilst staring at me. I gave him a look of utter confusion. But as soon as I was going to speak again; his lips connected to mine. 

My eyes widened as I responded back almost immediately. I loved the feeling of his lips on mine. He tasted like peanut butter and chocolate. Perfect combination for a perfect guy who I am in love with.

I feel like there's zero gravity.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 2.5K 22
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
920K 81.8K 38
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
3.5M 82.7K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
193K 9.4K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...