The Alpha's Son Is My Mate, S...

Von Mysterious_Vixen

A seventeen (17) year old girl named Breela, lives with her mom, and is worried because she's turning 18 in a... Mehr

WHERE IT ALL BEGAN.
JUSTIN IS ALPHA EVANS SON ?
THE KISS.
SECRET REVEALED.
WAIT. MY DAD IS NOT MY REAL DAD ?
JUSTIN MUST APOLOGIZE.
BECCA OR BREE ? GIRLFRIEND OR MATE ?
HE FINALLY APOLOGIZED.
WE ALMOST MATED.
THE PARTY.
DAD IS DEAD.
WAIT, JUSTIN IS CHEATING?
MEET THE REAL DAD.
JUSTIN APOLOGIZES.
MATED.
BREELA MEETS JUSTIN'S PARENTS.
BREELA'S SURPRISE.
JUSTIN IS ALPHA AND BREELA IS LUNA.
Grandma misses bree
Bree loses her pregnancy .
Traumatized bree
Bree recovers and wants to talk
Lucas finds his mate
Justin Proposes
Fight between Justin and Bree
Bree is pregnant again !
Getting to know Sarah
MESSAGE TO ALL READERS OF THIS BOOK
Its bree's birthday
The pain of giving birth
Bree gives birth
MESSAGE TO ALL READERS OF THIS BOOK
Scotty returns
MESSAGE TO ALL READERS OF THIS BOOK
Scotty is not killed
Krista is kidnapped
THE WEDDING
WRITER'S NOTE

Rebecca returns ?

2.2K 66 2
Von Mysterious_Vixen

Chapter 21

Thanks to the few people that sent their critism and ideas to me .. Love y'all

What's he doing here I ask screaming at my mom ..
Alex was in my house .. Kissing my mom on the couch .. ? Am I dreaming ?

Bree , I was going to tell you but ..
But what ? I scream at her .. You don't trust me enough to tell me ..
I turn to Alex .. You Barbarian , good for nothing idiot , you've succeeded to sneak back into my moms life .. You left once , you raped her and got her pregnant , you killed her mate , you caused her major physiological and emotional trauma 's , you made her go to a rehab for some years in other to recover , you made her want to commit sucide so many times , and you even made me live with my poor grand mother for 6 years , the innocent old woman who was struggling to feed at that time ..

You are nothing but bad news I screamed ., you've come to hurt her again right ? I hate you Alex .. I wish you'll die ..
Shut up mom said looking at me as if she was about to kill me ..

Oh mom ! So now your going to take his side ? Fine !! When your heart broken again , you better find a daughter to comfort you .. You can love him , kiss him , fuck him or even marry him .. I don't care .. Retarded __
I'm cut short because Lucas drags my hand .. Stop it Luna , your hurting your Dad and Mom he said quietly ..
I understand the mom part I said , but the dad part ? I'm really lost ..

You've not said any thing daddy ! I said sacarstically ..
Afraid much of the truth ?
Get out of my house right now ! Mom ordered ..
Or now you want me out .. Now you know it's your house ? What ever bye !! Lucas let's go I say ..

Sweetheart I didn't mean it mom says as she tries to hold me back but i enter the car and zoom off ..
Stupid people !! I scream .

Do you think she's under a spell I ask looking at Lucas ..
No he says " ..
Maybe she's just in love ..
Love ? Love ? After all he did to us I asked firmly ?
Love is strange B mama , your in love you should know the feeling ..

I call justin and I hear a female's voice at the back ground .. "Who's that justin ? It's the television he says .. He obviously sounds like he's lying .. But I don't care .. I just end the call and switch off my phone .. Soon we are at the airport , boarded and I'm off .. The journey is strangely fast and before I knew it I was already at home .. I was too angry to even talk to my LuLu ..
I enter the house and justin is not at home .. Lucas you can leave I say ..
He bows and goes ..
I take my bath and start thinking about my mom , how could she betray me like this .. She yelled at me because of Alex and asked me to leave .. I sob silently and Justin walks in ..

Sweetheart , your back ! I missed you badly .. I missed you too I say as I stand up and hug him tightly ..
Why are you crying he questions ? Who hurt you !? I'll kill the person he says Raising his voice ..
My mom hurt me , I reply quietly .. And Justin's anger dies down ..
I need a hug I say .. And Justin drags me to himself and I squeeze him tightly as I sob and my tears wet his shirt .. He kisses my forehead ..
Want to tell me what happened he questions ?

I tell him everything that happened and every word I uttered ..
Awch that's bad Justin says .. But you were a little bit too rude to your mom ,. Maybe she's in love again , it doesn't matter the pains of the past , love can heal all and if you look at it critically , Alex is actually your flesh and Blood .. He's your biological father ..
I know I shouldn't have shouted at my mom like that , I lost it , cause this Alex guy has caused Us so much pain .. How could she forgive him so easily ? And I don't want Alex to be my father , I miss my Dad I say .. The person you are calling your dad is not your biological father , remember that Bree ..

I hug him again .. I feel better Justin .. You need rest Justin advices and I lay down and he gives me a little kiss on my lip and I sleep off in no time ..

I wake up the next morning and find somebody I wasn't expecting to see , Maria (Justin's mom ) ..
Good morning Mom , I greet in respect ..
I'm mad at you Bree , she says ..
Why mom ? I ask concerned ..
You travelled without sending word to me ,.
I'm extremely sorry ma . I tell her all about my grand mom and she advices that I employ somebody to take care of her ..
Okay mom I answer ..
Justin walks in shirtless ..
Whoa mommy he screams .. You really need to stop coming into my room ..
I didn't come to see you peanut brain she answered Justin ..
I came to see my lovely darling child Bree .. This statement makes me blush ..
Justin forms a cute face and says but mommy I'm your only baby ..
They argue for a while and Maria gives up as she stands up to leave the room ..
I pick up my phone to call my Grandmom , just to assure her that I loved her ..
My dearest how are you she Questions ..
I'm great granny ..
You won't believe who I saw when I woke up grand ma said excitedly ..
Who I asked pretending to be so interested ..
I saw Crazy , cutie stupid , sweetie and Extra crazy .. That was what she called the girls ..
Hahahahhahahaha I laughed .. Extra crazy said she'll give me a foot massage right now , she said referring to Nicki ..

Okay granny , I'll let you rest now .. I love you .. I love you too my chum ball she says ..
Justin I scream out , and he comes running in...
Do you know my grandmother thinks you hate her because you didn't join me to visit her ..
Justin laughs .. I'll be sure to be there on the next visit he says .. Come her sweet heart I say , opening my arms for a hug but I get more than that ..

2 weeks later , I'm with Lucas at the pool side when I suddenly feel like throwing up .. I rush to the bathroom and Lucas follows .. I start feeling very dizzy and like I'm going to pass out .. I'm calling Justin , Lucas says fearfully ..
Don't dare ! I order using my Luna voice .. Just take me to the pack doctor please ..
Lucas hesitates but then leads me outside .. We get to the hospital in no time .. And some test are ran on me and Doctor Kayla requests that I relax a little and the test results will be ready .. After a few hours of Lucas impatiently pacing .. Doctor Kayla confirms I'm pregnant with Twins .. I'm scared at first but I already start imagining the future with my babies and I smile ..
Lucas is more excited Than I am .. I'm going go be an uncle of twins he says happily ..
No one can tell justin about this except me I say to Doctor Kayla and Lucas and they both nod ..
On our way back Lucas questions .. When do you intend telling Justin ?
This evening I reply smiling ..I don't bother calling my mom ..

I get home, I enter first and Then Lucas .. After a short period , Justin walks in ..
He looks like he has just seen a ghost .. He looks so angry , sad and infuriated ..
What's up bae I ask ? But he just walks past me and I feel hurt ..
Justin does not speak to me for about 3 days .. And I'm getting extremely worried .. But I beg Lucas to keep my secret ..

I am walking around the house , I just called Lucas and told him everything and he said he was on his way .. I just thought I could keep myself busy ..
There are a few rooms I haven't passed through before and this house is my house for crying out loud ., I enter the first door and it's the control room of the security cameras ..
Let me keep myself busy by watching some of these I think ..
I play back and I see something striking ..
It's a video of Rebecca entering my house when I travelled .. I check my call information and it's around the same time I heard a female voice at the background of Justin's call .. I check the time and Rebecca was all alone with Justin for about 3 hours ???
I feel my heart fail me .. I'm walking downstairs to confront Justin and I hear him speaking to Lucas ..

Why are you hurting Bree so much Lucas questions ..
Man you have not been your self since 3 day now , what's wrong .. And the worst part is that your hurting my best friend !

Best friend ? Justin says with sacarasm

"I'm just a little bit sober , Becca found her mate and .....

I can't believe you Lucas says ., so because that dumb Becca found her mate you've been neglecting Bree ?

I'm boiling at this point with anger .. So because Becca found her mate that why Justin has been treating me so badly ..
For the past 3 days I've been suffering emotionally .. Waiting to tell him the good news of my pregnancy ..and now this plus the video I just watched of Rebecca entering my house and staying alone with Justin for 3 hours .. Oh sh*t ...

I storm in and give justin a deadly look ..
Hey baby , he tries to smile ..
Don't you dare baby me .. So Becca was in this house when I was away ? I asked with rage ..?
Yes ! Justin said under his breathe .. And she stayed here for about 3 hours ? Justin are you for real ?
At this point Lucas is looking at Justin with his mouth opened ..
And you've put me through so much emotional trouble for the past 3 days because of your stupid Girlfriend found her mate ?.
I begin to scream at Justin with all my strength ..
Stop it B ! Lucas says firmly .. It's not good for your condition ..

What condition justin questions with a worried look on his face ..
So you ain't going to say something right ? .. I hate you justin !!
F*ck you I scream as I run away ..

Why do you always hurt her so bad ,? I hear Lucas ask Justin ..? And to think that she was going to tell you about her pregnancy 3 days ago but your attitude scared her off ..

Pr_preg - pregnancy? Justin stammered .?
Yes Lucas replied ..
With twins .. Man you've really fucked up this time !
I listen to their little argument and run upstairs .. Pick up a little bag , pack up some things and head to one of the numerous cars in the compound ..
I zoom off and straight to the airport .. I don't have any flight tickets but due to Justin's connections I get one quickly ..
Justin has been calling and calling but I won't pick up , I won't even pick up Lucas calls ..
As I get on board .. I begin to cry under my breathe and I can bearly breathe ..

Shortly we land , I'm home .. But I'm so not going to see my mom , neither do I want to bother any of the girls at that moment ..
So I go to the house Ray left for me after he died ..
It's large and really stuffy ..
I begin to remember Ray and cry so much that I feel drained .. I remember My mom and Alex and I feel more sad , then I think of My fight with Justin and I just want to die .. I call Maria .. She's the only person that can make me feel better at the moment ..

"Hello mom I say with so much tears in my voice "
What's wrong with you my darling she questions ..
Mom , I hate justin , I don't think I can go on again .. I just want to end this but at the same time , he's my mate and I know I love him and I'm pregnant with his twins ..

Your pregnant ?? Maria questions excitedly .. But what did my son do ?

I tell her everything ... From beginning to end..
And she growls with anger ..
I'll call you back my dear she manages to say , I've got to teach my good for nothing son a lesson .. I love you dear and don't stress my grand children she says ..

I love you too mom I say crying ..
I wish Maria was my real mother ..

I cry until I sleep off .. I wake up the next morning and my eyes are swollen badly ...
And someone knocks on the door , I check .. It's Lucas and Maria ..
Wait ! Maria ? She came all the way to this part of the world for me ? I begin to cry again and she holds me ..
How did you find me ? I ask Lucas with a fake smile on my face ..
When we were talking once and I asked you if you needed to ever run away from the Thunder Wolf Pack where would you go to ? And you told me you'll run to the house your dad Ray left for you .. Lucas said ..

Smart Lulu !! I said .. Bree you look torn she comments on my swollen eyes ..
I rest on Maria's laps and she rubs my scalp gently ..
We talk and talk and honestly I feel better ..
They force me to eat and I do ..

The front door is suddenly opened and Justin walks in ..

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

348K 11.1K 22
Maya is a curvy, shy, funny and sweet girl who just turned eighteen and is wanting to finish her Senior year of high school off with her cousin, Erik...
841K 19K 29
What happens when enemies become mates? Cassie Dawson a sarcastic teenage werewolf with the alpha blood running through her veins. A menace to societ...
207K 6.4K 37
Book 1 - The Lotus Moon Series - Beta Lancaster Beta Taylor Lancaster was never supposed to take a mate, as a category three dangerous wolf, he was d...
2.2M 94.5K 44
Alex Taylor is your normal teenage werewolf. Well besides the fact that she has alpha blood in her. Her brother Asher was named the alpha a couple mo...