Kyle

Por Angel4454

Third story in the Alpha's Daughter and the Beta's son series. Kyle is now the alpha of the Nightshade pack... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Author's Note

Chapter 19

245 21 0
Por Angel4454

Sarah's POV

         It has been a day now, since I bought Kyle to the hospital and there is still no changes. The doctor told me his wolf has put him in a deep sleep to help heal faster, so I hope that is true.  His parents came to see him a little bit ago, but his mother couldn't bear to see her son in the condition he is in so they didn't stay long. Alice was informed about Kyle, and she came to see him for a little bit.  Marvin and Parker have been at Kyle's house taking care of the pack. Which the pack now knows that the Alpha is injured, but is healing now. They don't know I'm with him, so I'm glad about that because I don't know how I'll feel with people coming up to me asking questions.  I sat there just staring at Kyle's sleeping figure. It's either the medicine they gave him, or he is healing faster because I feel no pain coming off from him.  At times though he still holds my hand tight.  "Please wake up soon," I whispered.  A few minutes later a nurse came in to check up on things. "Maybe you should go get something to eat dear, he will still be here," she said in a calm voice. "I don't have to eat," I told her. I mean I wasn't trying to be mean but it was true. I don't have to eat anything to survive except blood. If I don't drink blood then I might turn old and wrinkly but I won't die.  "Well it's your choice," she said walking out of the room. 

       After a few hours, there was still no changes. I kept telling Kyle that I love him, and please wake up soon. The reason is because my  nerves are still going crazy. Before I knew it I heard him talk. I sat up straighter. "Sarah?" He spoke, and his eyes fluttered open. I smiled. "I'm right here." I said holding his hand tighter. I noticed his eyes were blue meaning it was Gabriel. I didn't care who was in control I'm just glad he is awake. He tried to sit up, but groaned. "Don't move, you are still in pretty bad shape." I told him. He then turned his head to look at me. He gave me a smile, I returned it. "I'm sorry for the pain I caused you ,my love. I mean I know you must have felt what I felt. I'm so sorry." "Shh. It doesn't matter I'm just glad you are alive, and awake now. The doctors said you will make a full recovery. " I told him. He just smiled. "I'm sure you want to talk to Kyle now, I just wanted to see you first." I nodded my head.  Then his eyes changed back to the adorable brown. I smiled. I was just so happy to see him awake. "I missed you, "he said. "I missed you too." I told him. We just sat there staring at each other in quiet for a few minutes. "You know what will make me feel better?" He asked. "What?" I replied. "If you lay next to me," he said calmly.  "Kyle, I don't want to hurt you." I said worried that if I touch anything other than his hand that he will just fall apart. "You won't hurt me," He then moves over some in the bed. I then crawled in next to him. He then laid his head on my chest, while my arm went around his shoulder. I then started to rub my hand through his hair.  Then I saw Kyle fall back asleep.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      It has been about three weeks now, and the doctor said Kyle was allowed to come back home.  All his injuries have pretty much healed completely but he is still has to take it easy.  When we arrived at his house, there were a bunch of pack members around. I started to get nervous. I felt Kyle grab my hand. "They are just here to make sure I'm alright. They will just wonder what they always wondered: who are you in relation to me." He said with a smile. "I know, it's just that crowds always make me nervous. You know since the blood and all. " "I know." He said giving me a light kiss on the cheek. I smiled.  We then got out of the truck and walked inside. The pack members bowed to show respect.  I knew it was just to Kyle, but it also feels like they are doing it to me. I mean Parker did say even though they don't know what I am to Kyle, they would still feel a connection.  Once we got inside Kyle pulled me into him, and placed his lips to mine. I smiled against his lips. He then pulled away. "What was that for?" I asked with a smile. "I haven't been able to kiss you like that for weeks now, and I'm just really happy to be with you again." He said. I smiled. For the rest of the day Marvin and Parker informed Kyle how the pack has been, and afterwards we stayed up watching Netflix. Most of the time we were probably just making out.  Mainly Kyle started it, but it's all good. Tomorrow we are going to deal with my mother, so I'm not looking forward to that. I found out that Ramona has been away at my grandparents this whole time, so I'm glad about that.  When Kyle fell asleep I managed to get out of the bed and not wake him. I needed to make a phone call to the vampire council about my mother. Which that is part of the reason I'm not looking forward to tomorrow. The vampire council can be very uptight, and since my mother is being held by werewolves they are not going to be too happy.  I dialed the number. 

   "Veronica speaking," "Hi, Veronica I was calling to see if Ron was there?" Ron was the leader of the vampire council. "May I ask who wants to speak to him?" "I'm Sarah, the daughter of Bruce, and Queen Belle." I told her. I knew the vampire council would have a record of my adoption, because they know everything about every vampire. "One moment please," Veronica said.  My plan is to tell them my mother was a danger to our race, she called  Ryker Johnson to kill an Alpha who was posing no threat to our kind at all. And was about to start a war between our kind. Which the vampire council hates when some vampire starts something randomly. During this whole plan I hope that they will not figure out I'm mates with Kyle. If they do my plan will most likely fail. "Ron speaking," "I have some important information you might want to know," "Go on, " "Andrea, my adoptive mother called the hunter, Ryker Johnson, to kill a young Alpha. Which we have been living near this pack for almost a year now, and I have seen them cause us no harm. So they do not pose a threat to our kind. The Alpha was then caught by Ryker.  Which you probably already heard that Ryker and his team of hunters was killed," I paused. "Yes , I did hear about that.  So what you are saying is that Andrea was trying to start something that was not necessary?" "Correct. At the moment she is currently held by the pack, the Alpha has just returned home after a long time of healing.  I am able to get her from the pack, if the council would like me to?" "I will say as the leader of the council we would put her on trial, as an act of treason.  Now how are you able to get her from the pack?" Okay Sarah think of something. "I happen to go school with the Alpha, and I can convince him to give me my mother back so y'all could take her." I hope that was the answer he was looking for, because that's the best I could come up with at the moment.  "Okay, we will be there by tomorrow afternoon to collect your mother." "Seen you then." With that he hung up. Well I guess now all I got to do is convince Kyle to let me give my mother over to the council instead of him punishing her.   I walked back to the room, and carefully got back into the bed, and fell asleep. 

Kyle's POV  

     I was finally going home. Which I was  glad about because I was getting tired of staying cramped up in the hospital room. Throughout the whole time I was in there I heard pack members talking through the mind link. They were worried mainly. I wouldn't blame them because if Sarah didn't rescue me in time I would have been dead.  Just thinking about that made chills go through me.  I stared at myself one last time in the mirror while changing into clothes to go home in. The doctor was right about the cuts that were along my chest, they left scars. Every time I look at them I think of the way that man slid the knife across my chest, mainly because I wouldn't keep my mouth shut.  Other than the man inflicting the pain, I thought about all the pain that it caused Sarah. I knew she had to feel it because after you mark each other you feel every ounce of pain. It just breaks my heart that she was feeling all the pain I was feeling. I was glad she killed that man. He deserved to die for everything he did to me and werewolves in general.  

        Once we arrived at my house some of my pack members were waiting outside my house. 'The Alpha has arrived!' Someone said through the mind link. 'I hope he is okay. ' 'I'm sure he is because he is strong.' I smiled. My pack really does care about me.  I could tell was Sarah was nervous.  I grabbed her hand. "They are just here to make sure I'm alright. They will just wonder what they always wondered: who are you in relation to me," I told her  with a smile. "I know, it's just that crowds always make me nervous. You know since the blood and all. " "I know."I  said giving her  a light kiss on the cheek. She smiled. We then got out of the truck. While walking into the house the pack members bowed to show me respect. 'The girl is with him.' 'And she is wearing a ring on her left hand.' 'Do you think they are engaged?' 'Does that mean that is his mate?' 'That would mean she is our Luna.' Some of them said.  I smiled at the thought of Sarah soon ruling next to me.  For most of the day Marvin and Parker caught me up on what happened while I was recovering. Then Sarah and I watched Netflix. A little bit after I fell asleep I felt Sarah get out of the bed. I would have stopped her, but I was just worn out after today. I'm sure I'll find out why tomorrow. 

        Once I woke up I saw Sarah wasn't in bed, so I got up to go look for her. I then found her pacing around the living room. "Oh good you are up, because we need to talk about something," she said when I got down stairs. "What about?" "I need to give my mother to the vampire council in a couple hours. " "I thought I was going to take care of her?" I said. "I know, but I wasn't sure what the council would do if they found out she was probably going to be killed by wolves," Sarah said.  "So what are they going to do when they have her?" I asked. "They are going to give her a trial, for treason. If I remember correctly those usually don't end very well. So don't worry she will get the punishment she deserves. " Sarah told me. "Fine, you can give her to the council." Sarah smiled. 

       A few hours later Sarah and I were walking down to the cellars to retrieve her mother. "Well it's about time you show up." She said to Sarah. I let out a low growl. Her mother turned towards me. "And I see you are well now." "You are lucky I'm even letting you live right now, " I snarled. Sarah placed her hand on my shoulder to calm me down.  "Why are you letting me live right now anyway?" Her mother asked. "Because I need you alive to take you to the council." "You are taking to the vampire council?!" "Yes, you called a hunter on my boyfriend because you were afraid, and you know how the council feels about people starting something. " Sarah said. I then motioned to the guard to unlock the cell.  " Please Sarah don't do this to me. What about Ramona? She needs a mother." "She doesn't need you as one. Ramona will be just fine with me, and Kyle. " Sarah told her grabbing her arms.  I then followed them back upstairs.  After some convincing Sarah let me come with her when she takes her mother to the council. However Sarah told me to only stay close enough so I could hear what was going on. She didn't want them finding out about us.  After a few minutes we made it to the spot she was meeting them. I was a few feet from them.  "I would not think you would be in this situation Andrea. Thank you Sarah for bringing her here. Since you are almost 18 we are not sending you or Ramona into foster care. So you may leave now, we will keep you inform about your mother here." "Thank you." With that I heard Sarah walking to me.  She grabbed my hand and we went back to the house. 

        "How are you doing?" I asked while we sat down to watch TV. "I'm fine. She lost all my love and trust, when she called the hunter. The only thing I'm worried about now is Ramona. She is suppose to come home soon. You wouldn't mind her living here would you?" Sarah asked looking at me. I smiled. "I would love to have Ramona living with us." Sarah smiled, and gave me a peck on the lips. Which I then pulled her back and kissed her longer. Gabriel craved more and more of her as time passed.Making it harder for me not to claim her.  Once we pulled away we sat there on the couch cuddling and watched some TV. I was glad to be alive, and back with Sarah. 

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

7.1K 843 55
This is book 2 in the Moonwalker pack series, it can not be read as a stand alone. Please make sure you have read The Beta's Daughter first. Micah Ko...
63.4K 2K 43
Iris has had a difficult life, running from her past and living like a nomad. She is not a regular wolf. She curses the Moon goddess for the gifts sh...
1.9M 27.8K 35
-"I will never be you'r anything!" i yell at Kyle, i see the pain flash in his eyes but i dont care , he cant treat me this way for years and then ex...
3.4M 87.5K 50
[WARNING:Needs Major Editing & has harsh materials that some readers may find disturbing, so read at your own risk.] [A werewolf story] It all begin...