Dragon Ball: Clone Fusions

By Dragon_Descendant

Jeica is a young girl with a friend named Pinich. They've been friends for a long time, and they've been want... More

Other Stories
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Characters I Have
Histories I Have

Chapter 9

41 4 0
By Dragon_Descendant

--Barracks--

One ~

Hail: Dad!

Cooler: What is it, Hail?

Hail: Is something wrong? You were just staring out into nothing.

Cooler: Huh? I didn't even realize.

Hail: Well, I came to tell you Froze and I were going to fly around some.

Cooler: Okay, be safe.

Hail: Okay! See you, Dad!

Two ~

Empress Froze: ... ... ...

Hail: Um... Other Froze, you're staring... Now, we're hugging? I didn't see you as--

Empress Froze: Shut up. You're dead in my time, having me take over the empire. Just let me have this one hug.

Hail:... Of course... Cry all you need.

Empress Froze: Thank you.

Three ~

Kiwi: Ma, I got the book you asked me to get.

Empress Froze: Hm? Thank you, Kiwi. Would you like to read it with me?

Kiwi: Can I?

Empress Froze: 'Course!

...

...

Empress Froze: Kiwi?

Kiwi: Zzzz...

Empress Froze: Ah, sleeping now are you? Let's get you in bed.

--Empress Froze's Answers--

Froze: Wait? Are you taking over for a while?

Empress Froze: I want a turn with this!

--Main Story--

That morning, rumors were all around the ship about me and Salza. I shook those off and headed out with the main team of Cooler, Zamasu, Trunks, and Goku. We went to the Cell Games barrier.

"So we're opening the barrier?" Cooler asked.

"Yeah!" Trunks said. "Let's hurry this up!"

We soon opened up the barrier and walked into the arena. We soon learned about the three groups we have to battle to win. With a smile, we went to challenge all three of the groups. We went to a Saiyan girl and fought her team first.

Woman three attacked first, hitting Cooler with a melee attack. I attacked Woman one, two, and four with a ki blast. Zamasu did the same thing. Trunks attacked woman one and two with a ki blast, knocking two one.

Woman five attacked Zamasu with a melee attack, who blocked it. Woman four attacked Trunks with a Quick Rush. Goku used Kamehameha on Woman three and four, knocking four out.

Woman One used Planet Bomb on Trunks. When Cooler's turn came up, he used Earth Breaker on Woman three, knocking her out. With my turn, I used Magical Thunder on Woman One, knocking her out.

Zamasu used Energy Blade the last one standing. Trunks then used Super Galick Gun on woman five. This knocked her out, winning the battle for us.

Next, we went over to a Namekian and started a battle with his team. Man Three used a ki blast on Goku to start off the battle. I used a ki blast on man one, three, and five, knocking man one out.

Zamasu used a ki blast on man five and man three, knocking three out. Trunks then used Super Galick Gun on man two. Man Four used a Super Kamehameha on Trunks. Man Two used Spirit Blade on Zamasu.

Man five used a melee attack on Zamasu. Goku used a Kamehameha on the last three, knocking them all. With this, Goku won the battle for us.

After finishing the battle, we walked over to the last person, starting a battle with his team. Man Five used a ki blast on Cooler. I used a Ki blast on man one, three, and five. Zamasu then used a Ki blast on man one, two, and four.

Trunks used a ki blast on man one, two, and three, knocking one and two out. Man four used Buster Rush on Zamasu. Goku used a Kamehameha on Man Three, knocking him out.

Cooler used Monster Throw on Man Five, getting a clean hit and knocking him out. I used a Ki blast on the last one standing, knocking him out and winning the battle.

After finishing the battle, Ziku spoke up, "Multiple power signatures on radar! Goku and Piccolo detected! Analyzing remaining power signatures. Please wait..."

"Mine?" Goku asked.

"Great! We'll be able to train together!" Trunks said.

"Can we trust the floating box thing?" Zamasu asked.

"Goku? Isn't that who defeated my brother?" Cooler asked

"I dunno," I said before going to where the radar was showing us to go. Once there, I charged up my energy, and opened it up.

"Patterns match Vegeta, Frieza, and King Cold," Ziku said.

"What?" Cooler looked at Ziku.

"Hm?" I stared at the Timespace Hole.

"!!! Run! Everyone RUUUUUUUN!" Goku snapped.

A weird green thing came out and used a Kamehameha at us. It almost hit us until a man with yellow hair showed up and used Kamehameha at him back. Is that what Pinich called a Super Saiyan?

"Goku?" Trunks asked. THAT'S GOKU?! He's weaker than I though he would be. Of course, he's not as strong as Mom and Dad.

"It's been a long, Cell. Still wreaking havok, I see," Older Goku said.

"Heh heh heh, how else would I lure you here?" Cell asked. "We have unfinished business to take care of!"

Cell...He looks like that Deena guy Pinich and I took out about a year ago. Just green. Nova looked like a unicorn barfed on him with his rainbow colored skin. Deena was also a lot stronger. Everyone here is weaker than most people that I'm used to.

"Hold on, Cell," Goku said. "I'm already one to you. If we're gonna pick up this battle again. I wanna call in some new blood."

"Oh, and who might that be? I don't see Gohan around here," Cell stated.

"These guys." Goku pointed at us.

"Do we have say in this?" I asked.

"What!?" Cell looked at us. "You're kidding me. These punk brats!?"

"....Now I want to kick his butt," I glared.

"Oh, I know they wouldn't stand a chance against you right now, that's true," Goku said.

"I've beat my world's version of him...who is stronger," I stated.

"So gimme some time to train them up," Goku finished. "It'll be a good fight. I promise you that. Come on, Cell, what do you say?"

"Heh heh heh, sure, why not?" Cell said. "I'll go along with your little scheme for now. Just make sure I don't regret it!"

"Thanks. We'll definitely be back, so don't go busting things up in the meantime, got it?" Goku said.

"Hah, don't worry, all I'm interested in is seeing the inevitable look of utter despair on your face," Cell smirked. "I'll be good until the time comes."

With all of the talking over, Goku took us to a high hill, mountain place. He looked at us. "Are you ready, Jeica?"

"Where did you get my name?" I asked. "Anyway, let's get this over with!"

We ended up having three sparring matches. One against regular Goku, then Super Saiyan, then that blue form. We won each time, showing Goku.

"Whoa! I wasn't expecting you to be so good!" Goku said.

"Whew, I'm beat," Trunks said.

"He's strong for a mortal," Zamasu said."

"Hm? That was nothing for me," I stated.

"..." Kid Goku stared at Adult Goku.

"Hey, why do you keep staring at me?" Old Goku asked.

"If I'm gonna be as strong as you, I can't wait 'til I'm grown-up," Our Goku smiled.

"What are you talking about? You've got so much fun to have first!" Adult Goku said. "Man, I'm telling you, if I could trade places with you, I would!"

"Really? Now, I'm starting to get kind of excited about it!" Young Goku said.

"Now I'm gonna teach you guys a new fusion technique!" Old Goku said.

"Hm?" I raised an eyebrow

"This one's called EX Fusion," Goku said. "So, um, you need this mega-boring--"

"It's a Me-ta-mo Ring!" Bulma corrected through Ziku.

"Agh! Bulma! How long have you been listening in?" Goku asked. "Heyyy, you should explain this!"

"Fine, Goku. I know how much you hate explaining things," Bulma said. "EX Fusions adds the power of the Supreme Kai's Potara earrings to a regular fusion. It brings together two great strengths. To make it work, you need a megabor-- I mean, a Metamo Ring. Unlike a regular fusion, it's not time-limited. And you don't have to have similar body types or power levels either. And unlike the Potara, you can go back to normal just by taking the Metamo Ring off. Sounds pretty amazing, doesn't it?"

"You mean, Goten and I can stay fused as Gotenks as long as we like in a fight?" Trunks asked.

"That's right, yes. You could maintain the Gotenks fusion for an entire battle if you want," Bulma said. "Only for the fusion to work, the two of you would need a really strong affinity. I'm sure you and Goten won't have a problem in that respect, though. It;s only when two people who don't have a great affinity try to make the fusion work that you get into trouble. Then it's pretty hard work."

"I wanted to try it with Vegeta, actually." Old Goku said. "But he didn't lie the idea and he wouldn't do it."

"Probally because if you manged the fusion, it makes your affinity with each other even greater..." Bulma said. "So, Goku, do you think they can pull it off?"

"Yeah, no problem! Hey, Jeica, I'm gonna head back to your spaceship," Goku said before flying off.

.

.

.

~Somewhere Else/3rd Person~

"So that's your rival, hm?" Vegeta asked Pinich.

"Yeah! We've made a pact to have a face-off in the tournament," Pinich told his master. He had told Vegeta that they were dating, but Vegeta never brought it up.

"...Hmph," Vegeta let out a small sound. "Come, Pinich. It's time we headed to the Cell Games Arena."

"Got it, Master," the younger Saiyan said.

.

.

.

~Back with Jeica~

The team and I headed back to the spaceship and walked over to Goku.

"Oh, you're back, Jeica. Over here!" Goku called us over. "You know how to fusion, right, Jeica?" I nodded. "Okay, so first you put on the Metamo Ring... Then you do the fusion pose, and that should do it!"

"Hm? Sounds interesting. I want to try it first." I smiled.

Goku chuckled and handed me the two rings to pick who I wanted to fuse with. I put on the first ring and looked at everyone on my team. With a small hum, I pointed at my teammate, Zarbon.

"Hey!" I called out, making him look at him. He saw the ring on my arm and the one in my hand. He took the extra one, and we did the fusion dance.

I looked at my hands. My skin color had changed to a greenish-blue. "Wow," I said with a smile on my lips. "This is awesome." My voice, though still feminine, was also more masculine. Though I did like it, I didn't plan on keeping the form. Pinich and I agreed to keep a normal during out battles and going through all of this world.

"Yeah, nice work!" Old Goku said.

"You did it! Great!" Bulma spoke through Ziku.

After a few more comments, Goku left. Trunks looked at me before asking, "You're not keeping that form, right?"

I nodded. "Pinich and I made a promise. No outside forms giving us more strength than our normal body is capable of."

With this, Zarbon and I unfused. After this, Gohan and Krillin fused to make Krigohan, and Chiaotzu and Tien fused to make Chiaohan. I added them to the team, replacing Trunks and Goku. We then headed off to the Cell Games Arena.

~~

(New Cover:

(Don't forget to ask questions if you have any! )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 423 22
second book of still with you continuing the story of venus and gohan in dbs
38.6K 329 33
You're a Saiyan and you are training to be the best hero with your childhood friends Shoto Todoroki, Ejiro Kirishima, Ochako Uraraka.
46 0 8
Every one has dreams of something they want to be. For a Saiyan girl this was no exception. Since she was 10 she's dreamed to be a Time Patroller and...
9.2K 131 31
{Completed but Open for Requests } Reader x Dragon Ball Characters Dive into a collection of short stories featuring beloved Dragon Ball characters i...