~Explore With Me~

By LostWithLaura

A girl who makes YouTube videos and her best friends join her on her adventures around the world exploring ev... More

The Asylum
The Dark Corridor
Explorers or Ghosts?
Our Journey Begins
More Drama
Friends Or Not Friends?
Nevada
The Truth
Harassment
Happy Place
Beach Day

Drama

733 8 0
By LostWithLaura

We walk inside the bus and we look at each other.

"So much nicer in person," I say.

"Thank you," Jax says to me smiling.

We hear Cody and Josh get on the bus.

"Are you guys ready!" Josh says.

"Yeah." We say laughing

"You guys can pick anywhere to camp out or a buddy to camp with on the bus," Jax says to us.

Jax shows us around on the bus and shows us what everything does. We head back on the bus and Ivangelina and I pick a spot on the bus. We make our selves at home next to each other.

"So where are we headed?" Ivangelina asks.

"We're going to Nevada and hopefully find these abandoned buildings Josh, was talking about," Cody says.

"Yeah, they're pretty sick," Josh says.

Josh and Ivangelina continue the conversation and I tune out and open my laptop. I put one earbud in my ear so that way I can listen. I click on YouTube.

"Hey Laura I saw your video last night it was great," Josh says to me.

I look up and I take my earbud out.

"Oh yeah, you did?"

"It was really good, I like how you didn't cut anything out."

"Yeah, I figured since it was a special video to not edit anything out, to see how raw it would be."

"It was pretty spooky, especially when we ran into you guys."

"Oh my god when I heard you guys walking around, I really thought you were ghosts or something," I say laughing.

"When we entered the room and saw you guys trying to sneak out we freaked out."

"Yeah, I almost pissed myself," Cody says.

We laugh and then it becomes silent. I put my earbuds in my ears and I look through my subscriptions. I see my name and Josh's name on a Drama Alert video. I try not to freak out and I nudge Ivangelina. She looks at my screen and I give her one of my earbuds. I play the video.

"What is up, Drama Alert Nation I'm your host Killer Keemstar." Let's get right into the news! Our first story is coming from KSI, he says he's threatening to sue Pewdiepie, for slander! Just take a look at these tweets!

We watch the video until we're halfway through until our part comes up.

"Now for our second story, this morning around 8 am. An explorer, vlogger is known as Lost with Laura, that recently just hit 1 million subscribers. Well her best friend may have spilled the beans in her vlog about her having a crush on Exploring with Josh." We have part of that vlog right here, roll it."

We watch the clip of my vlog from this morning and I look at Ivangelina. The clip ends and Keem starts talking again.

"Damn her face got redder than a tomato, haha!" Guys if you liked this video, be sure to slap a like on it...

I pause the video and quickly go to my YouTube channel. I look at Ivangelina. We can't talk out loud about what just happened because Josh or anyone else on the bus could hear us so I come up with a plan. I pull out my phone and I look at her. She pulls out her phone and we both put our phones on silent. We start secretly texting each other.

  Laura- Oh my god what if he finds out!

Ivangelina- Not if you delete the video.

Laura- What if he sees the Drama Alert video?

Ivangelina- Maybe he won't see it.

Laura- He's most likely to see it because his name is in the title.

Ivangelina- Just don't worry about it, delete the vlog so he won't see that, maybe it will lower the chances of him seeing the Drama Alert video.

Laura- You're right I'll do that.

Ivangelina- It's going to be okay.

Laura- "I hope  so, him finding out will create this whole situation on the bus weird."

Ivangelina- Yeah it would make everything awkward.

Laura-
I could ask Keem to remove the video, but I know he won't he'll just make another video of the situation and then it will spread even further.

Ivangelina- I agree don't ask Keem to do that because he'll wonder why and then leak the dms in his next video.

We stop texting each other and I go to my channel. I delete this morning's vlog and hope, that the situation will get better. Two hours into the bus ride we come to a stop.

"Anyone hungry?" Jax asks all of us.

"Yeah, are you guys?" Josh answers and asks us looking at us.

We shake our heads and we get up and walk off the bus. We enter the restaurant and we sit down. We order lunch and then smoothies. Jax and Cody finish first and walk around a bit. Ivangelina wanders around sipping her smoothie. Josh and I chat at the table.

"So Laura, I noticed you have a gaming channel, what games do you play?" Josh asks me.

"Well if it's just me and Ivangelina we play Left 4 dead or the second one because that's our favorite game together." If it's just me playing I'll play Dead Island, Resident Evil, Call of Duty anything else you think of I've probably played it.

"Oh, so you play console?"

"Yep, always have always will."

"Have you ever tried PC?"

"Yeah, but I can't get used to it."

"Well, maybe I'll teach you, sometime."

"Yeah." I laugh.

"I watched your gaming video from last night when we were on the bus, it was hilarious." He laughs.

"Oh man she made me so mad, she kept trying to kill me." I laugh.

"Who are you talking about?" Ivangelina says smiling and walking over to our table sipping her smoothie.

"You trying to kill me on Left 4 Dead," I say laughing.

"Yeah I like to troll her and I also do pranks, so watch out." She says smirking at the both of us.

"Well, I'll have Laura watch my back." He says smiling at me.

"Yeah maybe," I say laughing.

"Oh, so you'll help her prank me?" He asks laughing.

"Nah I wouldn't do that," I say smiling.

"Good two people to prank now," Ivangelina says with an evil, joking look and then walking away.

Thank you so much for the people who read my stories it means a lot. Be sure to vote/comment what you think or corrections or whatever and follow for more stories. Messages always open to anyone who wants to talk. Thank you to my supporters you guys are the best.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.3K 1.6K 14
y/n is a girl who lives in LA, one night she was invited to go on an exploration with Sam and Colby for their YT channel. She has a gift, a gift that...
Sky By Soundprime

Fanfiction

1.9K 150 30
A teen thought he would visit a boring art exhibit, but he found more than that. Now trapped in an ever expanding building ,full of rooms with killer...
Fear Me Mortals By Noor

Mystery / Thriller

6.5K 541 31
Andrea, a 15-year-old, discovers what she is capable of. Editors: @Autumn_Claws @XAngeLatteX @MountainofIgno...
93.8K 1.9K 40
Madelyn Golbach walked into her childhood home, intent on visiting her family since she was home from college. She barely crossed the threshold when...