Taylor's Revenge | ✓

By Laz-lequil

[Featured - Stories Undiscovered (March 2023)] Everything is set in place for Taylor. Taylor Perez, kind and... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
AUTHORS NOTE
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
1K READS!💃💃💃💃💃💃
CHAPTER 24
BOOK COVERS FROM THE START
TAYLOR'S STORY CONTINUES!
OTHER BOOKS BY AUTHOR

CHAPTER 10

157 18 3
By Laz-lequil

A/N: Ahan I'm back earlier than intended thanks to a personal request to update soon. And my promise to be back before you know it. I'm here and smiling. Read and enjoy... 

*_*_*_*

  Two days have passed, and neither Ethan nor I have said a word to each other. It's like the other didn't exist and it's weird because most times he was always the one who'll want to make up saying giving silent treatment was childish even when it's not his fault.

And now that it really is his fault, he is avoiding him. Well, as weird and uncomfortable as it is to me, I am pleased about it because it gives me time to think a little.

I walk out of my room into the living room only to meet my dad seating on one of the sofa there. It's surprising because he is meant to be at work.

"Dad?" I say getting his attention,

"Yes, dear?" he responds, turning to face me with a bright smile on his face.

"Why aren't you at work or at least going to work?" I ask with a confused look.

"I will not work so I can stay at home to have fun with my family."

At this, I look at him with a suspicious look, "Okay?" I say more like a question. This has never really happened before and although I'm glad he's spending time with family, it has me a little suspicious, but I try not to let my thoughts show through my expression. So I give him a small smile before sitting next to him, "But I'm going to school today, how are we going to do that?"

"You go to school and come back to meet me here." He says with a smile that looked a bit strained and I am getting worried but then he pulls me into a small side hug that throws my worries away. It's all probably stress from work. I welcome the hug because I really need it with all that is going on in my life.

"I'd be pleased. I can't wait to come back home." I say after pulling away from the hug. I am actually happy. I miss spending time with my dad.

I go into the kitchen to see Diego and mum just sitting down.

"Hey, mum!" I say, still giddy from the excitement of dad staying at home.

"Hmm, someone seems happy today. I wonder why." Mom says as Diego looks up at me.

"Maybe it's because she wet her bed and got it cleaned up before we could notice," Diego says with a smug look.

"Ew. Do I look like you I'll be acting like you?" I say with an irritated face.

"I don't bed wet!" Diego shouts, defending himself.

"Oh, really? You want me to tell you about that day...." I say moving closer to him. "When...." At this point he is already showing a terrified face which makes mom shout, "Taylor stop it!"

I stop immediately laughing, and I pull out my tongue at him. Oh, joy, times like this are so rare. I don't stop laughing till I go off to school. That was a pleasant morning for me.

I walk into school happily and go towards my locker. Then Olivia walks up to me and my smile immediately fades. Oh great, way to ruin a good mood.

Oh, right, did I forget to tell you I stomped away from Olivia when she offered the ride? The annoying thing is I knew the Taylor before the truth would have wholeheartedly accepted the offer without knowing the person playing kind was the primary reason for the disaster. And it made my whole mood damper as I took a taxi home.

Let's just say that things haven't been the same since then, seeing as Olivia also decided not to talk to me like OUR boyfriend.

"Hi." She says so unsurely and with a pitiful look, you'd almost think she was really sorry, "Look I'm sorry. Terribly sorry."

I close my locker immediately with a minor force and look at her, giving her a nonchalant expression, "Why exactly are you sorry again? My mind has really gone blank when it concerns you in the last two days. But whatever it is, I don't care."

"You do, Taylor, I know you do," Olivia says desperately.

Excuse you?

"And how do you know?" I ask her plainly.

"Listen, I know the fight wasn't with me and you walked away from me because you were angry about the whole situation but I couldn't face you, Taylor. You had never refused my help before no matter what Ethan did to you, but you did this time and it got me thinking."

"Really?" I ask sarcastically, "About what, if might ask?"

"This! This attitude! I don't know why you've been acting like this. Speaking in parables? Going mute unnecessarily? Picking up an unnecessary fight with Ethan and I?" At that moment the devil himself and his innocent best friend, Brandon, pass by without even glancing in my direction.

How cool, huh? But it hurt a bit or do I mean a lot but I hold it in and act like I didn't care.

"What's wrong with my attitude? Anything new?"

"You've just changed. And I..." she starts and then pauses like she was unsure of herself. "I... I'll like to tell you something but not here."

My heart pounds for no reason like I fear what she wants to say, "Where?"

Olivia takes a step away from me and walks out of the corridor. I close my eyes, my heart willing my body to ignore her and just walk away from where she is heading and to the direction of my class but my mind wills my body to go thinking what's the worst she can say that I don't already know.

And that's how I follow her to the garden. Once we get there, she immediately falls on her knees. The shock at which she does it makes me take an immediate step back, almost tumbling unto the floor, but thankfully I catch myself before I can.

"What's the meaning of this?" I ask her.

"I want to confess." She says tearfully, "I've not done anything good for the past two years of our friendship and even a few months before the two years."

"What are you talking about?" I say in an unsteady voice, almost giving away that I know.

"After our first three years of friendship, I did wrong. Ethan..." She begins and stops closing her eyes, "Ethan and I have been sleeping with each other for two years behind your back."

It stings like a bad bitch. It's like I was hearing it for the first time. I can't even hold myself up. My feet feel terribly weak as I trip on nothing. I am not hearing it for the first time, so why did it hurt like crazy. Is it because it is directly from Olivia's mouth?

Olivia quickly moves to me to help me up, but I stop her by holding my hand up.

"Don't you dare!" I shout as I make myself stable and stand up.

"Why now, Olivia? Why tell me now?" I ask, holding my sobs in and trying to steady my breathing as it's becoming difficult. I want to know.

"Taylor, you need to sit down. You're not breathing fine." She says again wanting to hold me but I am having none of it.

"Answer me!" I scream causing her to redraw her hand back to herself in shock, "Answer the stupid question, Olivia! Why now?! Why did you tell me now!"

"Because I thought you were getting suspicious, and that was the reason for the attitude!" she responds whilst crying.

I can't help it I laugh as the first set of tears fall down my face, "And you wanted to relieve me from being suspicious by just telling me the truth?" I scoff, "You would not tell me the truth otherwise, huh?"

She is already shaking her head in reply to my question before her brain registers it.

"You're disgusting," I say before I run away from there choking back a sob as I go out of school to the road to grab a taxi, tuning out her voice that is calling my name.

I don't feel like going to a luxurious bar. I don't want to wash the pain away with alcohol; I want to feel every single bit of it. I tell the taxi driver my home address and he drives me there.

I get there fidgeting. I run to my room, lock the door and immediately pour out my tears. I throw everything on my dressing table down, screaming and crying. I throw the mirror down. It's painful. I close my eyes as the mirror breaks into pieces.

My heart is aching. I keep screaming and crying and then when there isn't really anything to drop on the floor; I fall to the floor onto the broken glass of the mirror, but the pain of the glass piercing into my skin isn't up to what I am feeling. I cuddle up and lay down there crying. I hear banging on my door but I can't move; I hurt my entire body. I am a mess.

*_*_*_*

DAWN'S P.O.V.

I walk into the Perez's family house with Alistair after Aunt Freda called me. I received a phone call from 'little miss bitch' just before that, that Taylor needed me, she couldn't be there for her. And I began wondering why?

Just for me to receive a call from Aunt Freda that Taylor locked up her room and was hitting things and screaming and probably crying. I walk hastily up to the front of her room and I see Aunt Freda sitting in front of Taylor's room crying.

I immediately remember when Taylia died. It was the entire family well, except for Uncle Zachary that was in front of this same room. The girl didn't come out of her room for three days. My mum, Aunt Lily, were all there.

I was called upon too from my mourning room to come and try to get her out. I had to climb in from the front window of her room before she came to her senses. She promised never to go back, and she had kept her promise until now.

I walk over to Aunt Freda helping her up so she can stand up, "What happened?"

"I don't know she just ran in from school and locked the room door, and then I heard sobs and then things hitting the floor and her screaming. I've been calling her name since, but she hasn't answered. It's been silent for a while except for a few sobs to assure me she's still alive." She says amidst her tears.

"Aunt Freda calm down okay?" I say and realize her face diverted to someone behind me and then I remember Alistair is standing there, "Oh he's my friend, we were on our way to school when you called but isn't Taylor meant to be in school?"

"Yes, but she just rushed in. I thought she forgot something at first."

I move towards Taylor's room door banging the door. Nothing changed. I go downstairs and out of the house to climb the ladder that led to Taylor's room front window.

I climb into her room and see all the mess she had made. My heart broke at the sight of Taylor lying on broken glass. I rush to her side, trying to get her to stand up, but she looks so numb and not in this world.

I think of all the things that can be wrong with her. Was it Olivia? I mean, she called me to let me know Taylor wasn't alright.

I stand up and open the door immediately.

"Alistair, please help me lift her up. Aunt Freda could you ring up the maid in my house so she can clean this up."

"No problem." Aunt Freda says with sobs, her eyes turning to Taylor sadly before leaving.

Alistair carefully removes the glass from her body and carries her downstairs in bridal style. This is a side of Alistair I have never seen before. I don't like Alistair that way, but it's just some kind of care I have never seen him have before.

I pick up the first aid kit and follow him. Once we get downstairs, Alistair tends to her wounds carefully. She is still sobbing, saying, "It hurts." She keeps murmuring, holding her chest.

After tending to her wounds, we keep quiet and let her be for a little while before I talk.

"What's going on?" I ask her calmly, but she doesn't respond. I look over her shoulders to see Aunt Freda standing there, "Please, can we have a minute alone?" I whisper to her and she nods and leaves.

*_*_*_*

Taylor's P.O.V.

Once I hear Mom's footstep leaving, my sobbing increases. My head was resting on Tiffany's shoulder as tears were rolling down my cheeks.

"What's wrong?" Dawn asks again.

I don't know what to say or even how to put it. The sobbing just increases at the thought of it.

"Hey stop crying." Alistair whispers then lifted my chin so we could make eye contact, "Tell us what's wrong, please?"

I close my eyes, "Ethan cheated on me." I say with a trembling voice, making my words barely audible. Even though the words weren't audible, the fear that they're going to make me repeat myself grips me.

Tiffany's mouth falls open as he released his hold on my chin, I notice this once I open myself a few seconds and no reply from them. I can feel the heat from Dawn beside me, "Is that why you're angry? Is that why you want to kill yourself?!"

But then my sobbing increases because she doesn't understand just yet. Alistair pulls me into a hug, telling Dawn to calm down. He releases me again and says, "I trust that's not all, Taylor. I'll ask you again, what's wrong?"

"For the past two years, he and Olivia have been sleeping together." I find my voice and Dawn's eyes immediately pop up as Alistair chokes on his own spit.

"They what?!" He shouts.

"Reduce your voice," I whisper just enough for both him and Dawn to hear.

"Why should he reduce his voice? Everyone deserves to know." Dawn says. You could feel the anger on her face and hear it in her voice, "That bitch." She snarls, "I told you, I freaking told you."

"Nothing is going to happen f you keep shouting," I say cleaning my tears and releasing myself from Alistair. I am still quivering a bit, but I don't like the way Olivia is shouting. She is going to attract my mom.

"What do you mean by that?" Alistair asks.

"I mean, nothing is going to happen. All that will happen is my mum getting angry, my dad going over and punching him in the guts. We break up, Olivia and I stop talking and then what? Nothing Dawn, nothing. And maybe after everything, they'll then finally come out in the open to be dating. It'll still hurt like mad." I say trying to get myself steady and add, "Besides, I've known for a while now, there have been bits and pieces leading to it since camp."

"So why exactly are you acting like this now?" Dawn asks me surprised.

"It's because it was more painful when Olivia told me."

Dawn stands up immediately, "Olivia told you! She had the guts to tell you! She definitely needs to pay!" She says clenching her fists.

"Sit down, Dawn! You will do nothing." I say facing her.

"Are you crazy?" Dawn shouts.

"No." I said plainly, "I want them to suffer as much as you do and more but I want to do it my way."

"Your way?" Dawn says laughing hysterically.

"Yes, Look Dawn, I don't think your method of cracking bones would work."

"And yours would?" she says, her voice laced with hurt and disbelief.

"I need to do this for me, Dawn. I don't want anybody else to do it. I just I feel like I really need to do this for me, okay? I appreciate your help, I really do." I say pleading with her to understand.

"What do you plan to do?" Alistair asks gaining our attention,

"I don't know yet, but I'm sure I'll wind something up. Besides, thank you." I say cleaning my tears and looking in the kitchen's direction, "I need to talk to mom, she's probably wondering what's going on."

"Good luck working your way out," Dawn says and I try smiling at her as I stand up and make my way to the kitchen only to find mom sobbing in the kitchen. I go to hug her immediately, "I'm so sorry mom. Really sorry. I don't know what came over me."

She doesn't respond to my hug immediately, but she does after a few minutes beating my back, "You promised Taylor. You promised you wouldn't do it ever again."

"I know I'm so sorry. I'm really sorry. I just thought of her and what it would be like if she was here. I'm sorry."

"Oh, how would Zachary feel?"

"Please don't tell him, mom. He's just beginning to stay, I don't want him thinking again, please." I beg her and she finally nods, agreeing.

"Oh." She says sighing.

"Where is he?" I ask, releasing her and wiping her eyes.

"Went to pick up a few things from the office. Please don't do that again."

"I won't."

I look out of the kitchen door and see both Dawn and Alistair standing there with so much pity in their face. Then at that moment, I decide I am definitely going to get my revenge whether anybody approved of it but not their cheap way by sleeping around.

No, I am going to make them pay for making me a fool. I'm going to mess up their lives like they did mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

506 2 30
Claire Carson is determined not to fall in love. She's your average high school senior- worried about friendships, school, and her job at the local i...
1.9M 63K 67
"Little Valerie," said Kai, bending closer to me. "Are you blackmailing me into dating you?" He didn't seem particularly disturbed by the notion. In...
2.3M 59.9K 44
Kayla Green is not your typical girl. She is known and she has friends. People talk to her because of her easy going personality and caring attitude...
241 15 10
4 months ago Nora Willson witnessed her parents death and everything changed. New house, new family and her picture perfect relationship with her boy...