A Glitch Artist

נכתב על ידי Furnation_

Gay stuff עוד

hey guys
the hollow pary
Error's house
dream
hey guys
Pj and ink alone
Pj and ink alone pt 2
Ink and Pj alone last part
Hey Guys
another nightmare
My night with inky!
my night with inky! pt 2
THE DATE
THE DATE pt 2
THE DATE last part
the bully
Stay with me
Valentine's Day
Valentine's Day pt 2
GUESS WHAT!

I got my heart stolen

944 11 13
נכתב על ידי Furnation_

Paperjam pov.

(new pov.  In this Pj is inks brother. Don't hate me)

I walk out of the house later then ink. I also got Slapped. I saw ink run to error so I was alone. Until "Hey Pj!" I turn around and see fresh. "hey fresh" I said in a sad voice. "what's wrong jammy?"
After that he saw the brouse on my face."who did that? Was it ink?" "no it's my mom and dad." I showed him the scars and brouses on me. He toke out his phone and call the police. He told them what happened to me. The police got there and arrested my parents. They told me to move with a friend. I said ok.

We got to school and saw error and ink talkin. I told ink what happened. He was happy. We were free from r parents. "u guys can live me and fresh and geno." error said. They were brothers. After school we went to there house with are clothes and got in the shower. Ink went first. "hey Pj?" "yes Mr. Fre!" fresh kissed me. It waZ amazing "I love u jammy" he said.  "I love u Mr. fresh" I swore I got my heart stolen 4 the first time.

(hope u peeps like the chapter tell me what should do next in the chapter. Bye peps.btw I'm calling u all Nekos now. 😝)

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

468K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
187K 18.8K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
16.3M 546K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...