Precious Little Angel {Naruto...

Od Wandering_Revenant

This is a story about a 13-year-old easygoing girl named Hitomi Ninamotoe. She lives in Z-City and best frien... Více

1 - Conversation Gets Heated
2 - Hiding Something
3 - To and From
5 - Kiba's Date
6 - Punishment
7 - Fake Smile
8 - Agony
9 - Saying Goodbye
10 - How The Two Came To Meet
11 - Tough Love
12 - Hitomi's Powers
13 - Suspicions
14 - Second Thoughts
15 - The Invasion
16 - Assertiveness
17 - Hitomi's Day Off
18 - Investigating
19 - I Promise
20 - Mommy's Present
21 - Been A While
22 - Compromise
23 - Hide and Seek
24 - Marika's Madness
25 - Hot Spring Resort
26 - Finding the Culprit
27 - She Thought She Got Away
28 - An Unforgettable Punishment
29 - The Aftermath
30 - Visitors
31 - Adjusting
32 - Emotional Guilt
33 - Traumatizing Flashbacks AND Hallucinations? Talk About One Hell of a Day
34 - Friends, Family, & A Cute Lover {Finale}

4 - Overprotective = Dangerous

692 20 0
Od Wandering_Revenant

I sat in the tub as it was filled with bubbles. I sighed as I stared at the ceiling. 'I wonder if I should go to the Leaf Village again today? That Naruto guy and that other guy with the puppy seemed pretty interesting. The puppy guy especially. He made me laugh and I like a good laugh. Maybe I can get Saitama to come with me this time. Genos, too.' I thought to myself.

"Maybe I'll go back this afternoon." I said, aloud as I made up my mind. After I was done with my bath, I dried myself off with a towel, then got changed in some clean clothes. I headed towards the front door until I heard my mother's voice. 

"Where are you going?" She asked. I nervously glanced back at her. "J-Just out. Don't worry. I-I'll be back soon" I said as my voice shook. I left the house in a hurry and jogged to Saitama's house. As I was jogging, I ran into a little trouble with a monster. 

"Found you!" The snake-like monster yelled. I raised a brow at him. "Found me? I don't think I was missing." I said. "Don't play dumb with me! You're gonna pay for doodling on my skin!" He yelled.

'Did I do that? Well, I do remember doodling on something. But I didn't think it was a monster.' I thought. 

"Die!" The snake-like monster yelled as it wrapped itself around me. "Drop dead, dude." I said, calmly. The moment after I said that, the snake-like monster fell down to the ground and died. "Sorry, buddy. Nothing personal." I said, stepping over its corpse. 

When I got to Saitama's house, I knocked on his door and Genos answered. "Hi." I greeted with a smile. "Hi, Hitomi." He greeted back, letting me in.

"What are you and Saitama doing?" I asked. "I was just recording the details of Master's lessons in training regimen." Genos said as he closed the door behind me. 

"Eh? Again? Didn't you already do that?" I asked. "Yes, but I still have much to learn from Master." He said. "Yeah, sure." I said, sarcastically. I spotted Saitama lying against his blue futon mattress and smiled. "Sai~ta~ma~!" I sang childishly before jumping on him. 

"Oof! Damn it, Hitomi! I told you to quit doing that!" Saitama scolded me. "I know, but have I listened to you even once?" I asked as I straddled his waist. "Okay, yeah, I see your point." He said, pinching the bridge of his nose. 

"Hey, did you guys end going to that Hero Seminar after all?"

"Yeah."

"That's awesome! What was your score?" 

"Uh, well... You see, we... um..."

I raised a brow at him. "Why are you stuttering? Just spit it out already." I said. "Master was ranked a C-Class hero." Genos answered for him. I looked back at him when he answered. "Genos! What the hell?!" Saitama yelled. "Class C, huh?" I said, looking back at Saitama. 

So, that's why he didn't want to say anything. He was too embarrassed. "And what about you, Genos?" I asked. "I was ranked as a Class S hero." He answered. "Really? That's great, Genos! Way to go!" I praised. 

"That's it! I'm leaving!" Saitama yelled, jumping to his feet. "Eh? Already? But I wanted you to come to the Leaf Village with me." I stated as I laid on the mattress. "No! I have to go! You two stay here!" Saitama instructed, pulling on his jumpsuit.

"But where are you going, Master?" Genos asked. "If I'm with a Class S hero like you, then I won't get any credit!" He said. "Ugh. Fine, then," I said, somewhat sulking. "Genos, you wanna head tp the Leaf Village with me?"

"Sure. This way, I'll be following the advice Master gave me earlier." He said. 'Poor bastard. He doesn't even know that Saitama's not teaching him shit.' I thought with a deadpan expression. "Okay, let's go." I told him.

I jumped up on him and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Please hold on tightly." Genos instructed as he wrapped his arms around my waist . "Just don't drop me." I said. Genos activated the rockets on his back and took off into the sky, flying towards the Leaf Village. 

Once we got there, he gently set me on the ground, in front of a ramen shop. "Come on, I wanna introduce you to this Naruto guy I met." I said, grabbing his hand and dragging him to the academy. But when I got there, the place was totally empty.

"Aw, man. Where did he go?" I whined. Did he go home? "Ugh, never mind, Genos. He's not here." I said. "Don't feel upset, Hitomi." He said.

For the remainder of our time until Saitama was done with what he had to do, Genos and I wandered around for a bit until we ended up on a field. There, we spotted three kids and an adult while one of them I recognized as the puppy guy I met yesterday.

What are they doing out here? Having a picnic, maybe? "Hey! Hitomi!" The puppy guy said as he spotted me, waving to me. I waved back and walked over to him with Genos following behind me.

"Hey, there." I greeted. "Do you know this girl, Kiba?" The adult woman said. "Yeah, this is Hitomi. She was at the academy yesterday, but she left early with this guy." Puppy guy explained. "I am Genos. It's nice to meet your acquaintance." Genos said, giving a polite bow.

"It's nice to meet you as well." The woman said. "What are you all doing out here? Having a picnic?" I asked. "Not quite. We're about to start our training exercise." The woman said. "Oh, then don't let us intrude. Please, carry on. Uh... What are your names again?" I asked. 

"Oh, yeah. My name's Kiba. Kiba Inuzuka. And this is my partner, Akamaru."

"I'm Hinata Hyuga."

"Shino Aburame."

"And I'm Kurenai Yuhi."

"It's nice to meet all of you," I said with a smile. "Anyway, we shouldn't keep you from your training. See you guys later." I said. "Wait a second!" Kiba said, quickly grabbing my arm. "You don't have to grab me." I mentioned, bluntly. 

"Sorry about that," He said, letting go of my arm. "Uh, could we talk in private for a second?"

"Sure. Genos, could you give us a minute?" I asked. "Of course." Genos obliged, and Kiba led us a little bit away from his friends. "Listen... If you're not busy later on or anything... do you wanna... hang out or something? Just me and you?" Kiba requested.

I raised a brow at his request. "You mean, like... a date?" I asked, tilting my head to the side. "What? No! No, no! Not like a date! Just as friends!" Kiba said. "Oh, come on, dude. It was so obvious you were trying to ask me out." I said, nudging him with my elbow. 

"I was not!" He denied. I chuckled. "I get it. You're embarrassed. It's okay." I said, smiling. "Hitomi," Genos said, grabbing my shoulder from behind. "I just received a call from Master and he is wondering where we are. We must return to the city at once."

"Aw, already?" I whined. "Okay, then. Sorry, Kiba. I gotta run. But I'd definiety wanna hang out with you some time." I said.

"Really?" Kiba asked in slight shock. "Of course. You're a cool dude to be around," I hung onto Genos as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Catch ya later." I said to Kiba before Genos took off into the sky. 

"Do you think Saitama did everything he needed to do?" I asked as Genos flew. "I can't be certain for sure." Genos answered. When we arrived at the city, Genos set me down and I dusted my clothes. 

"Hitomi." 

My eyes widened when I spotted my mother. "Mom..." I whispered. "Hello, Ms. Marika. How are you today?" Genos asked. "I'm doing a lot better now that I've found my angel," Mom said before turning her attention towards me.

"I've been looking for you, Hitomi. Come, it's time to come home." 

"R... Right..." I agreed. "Are you all right, Hitomi?" Genos asked. "Y-Yeah... I'm perfectly fine..." I assured him. 

"You're shaking."

"Am I? Oh... then it must be the air. It's pretty chilly out today, y'know?" 

I walked over to my mom and we went home. 

The moment we got home and the door was closed, I looked at my mother as she stared at me with a warm smile. "M-Mom... Please let me explain..." I started. "It's okay, honey. You don't have to explain, and I wanted to tell you that it's okay. I'm not mad at you." Mom said. 

"Y-You're not?" I asked. "Of course not. I'm just... very furious!" 

I didn't see it coming as Mom grabbed my hair and threw me to the ground. She began to kick and stomp on me as I felt my bones on the verge of breaking. 

"How dare you have the nerve to look at me in the eye and lie to my face, Hitomi! Every time I try to protect you, you just continue to be a stubborn brat! Don't you understand how dangerous it is out there?! Can't you see I just wanna protect you?! Just let me keep you safe, Hitomi!" Mom screamed as she continued to beat me. 

After a half hour later, my mother stopped her assault on me as she panted from beating me. "Now... be a good angel and apologize for disobeying your mother." Mom said, smiling down at me. I slowly shifted my head so I was looking at her. 

"Do it, Hitomi. Or do you want me to teach you another lesson?" She asked as she closed her eyes, still smiling. No way did I want another beating.

"I'm... sorry..." I whispered, my voice hoarse. The reason why my voice was so hoarse was because Mom stomped on my neck numerous times. "That's Mommy's precious angel. Now, smile." She instructed. 

I obediently gave a weak smile before passing out on the cold hard floor.

Marika's POV

"You should really learn to listen to me, Hitomi. Otherwise, none of this would've happened." I said, staring down at my passed out daughter. I got down on my knees and gently picked up Hitomi, holding her against my chest. 

You see, my Hitomi is a precious angel that has to be protected, and sometimes precious angels need to have their wings clipped.

And I have ways of clipping the wings of my angel. "Now sleep tight, my darling angel." I whispered to Hitomi before kissing her head.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.3M 40.8K 199
Just some Yandere x Reader One Shots {Female Pronouns} Obviously ⚠️Trigger Warnings⚠️ Read at your own discretion May contain Mha/Vigilanties spoiler...
611K 12K 62
One Shots involving an overpowered bald egg, another overpowered toaster, a samurai unable to produce offspring, and many more characters that'll pro...
268K 9.7K 21
(Y/N) has always been ignored expect her best friend Genos but even he sometimes forgot her. She was used to it anyways. But what happens when (Y/N)...
9.7K 373 14
(Reader) = your name - (Reader) had been feeling ill for a while. Her urge to vomit on random occasions had become common for her and it was to the p...